Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tino 23:06 - Jun 6 with 1903 viewsPatfromPoole

Rumours that he is off to Newcastle, I see.

Rather unfortunate that he appears to have the same agent as Howe.

I presume Chelsea have a sell-on clause as well. Sigh.

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

Tino on 23:09 - Jun 6 with 1892 viewsChesham_Saint

If he goes,that sums up all that is wrong with football today.

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Tino on 23:11 - Jun 6 with 1885 viewsSaintNick

From what I see the source is a Newcastle blog, they say

"We’ve been informed that club officials have been in contact with Livramento’s representatives over a potential summer move to St James’ Park."

They dont say who informed them and Premier League clubs do not go around telling fan sites about their transfer plans , I would take this one with a pinch of salt at the moment

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Tino on 09:04 - Jun 7 with 1663 viewsBerber

Tino on 23:11 - Jun 6 by SaintNick

From what I see the source is a Newcastle blog, they say

"We’ve been informed that club officials have been in contact with Livramento’s representatives over a potential summer move to St James’ Park."

They dont say who informed them and Premier League clubs do not go around telling fan sites about their transfer plans , I would take this one with a pinch of salt at the moment

Probably correct about that Nick, the barcodes grapevine will have then buying several dozen players before the window opens.
Tino on 10:51 - Jun 7 with 1578 viewssledger

still got plenty of contract left and he virtually said he would be playing for saints next season.People putting the agent link together and stirring to get bites,i think we will be surprised how many good players will still be here next season.
Tino on 13:53 - Jun 7 with 1458 views1885_SFC

Tino on 10:51 - Jun 7 by sledger

still got plenty of contract left and he virtually said he would be playing for saints next season.People putting the agent link together and stirring to get bites,i think we will be surprised how many good players will still be here next season.

Indeed. And on top of that, who really knows what Tino will be like after such a serious injury?

We've dropped down a division. The media will have a field day linking our players to other clubs. Some will go obviously, but the sports writers will have a whole Summer of filling their columns with bollix, rumours, speculation, et al.

Old School is Cool

Tino on 22:47 - Jun 7 with 1242 viewsMrangry25

Let him go, if he doesn’t want to play for the club get the money.
Tino on 11:20 - Jun 8 with 1130 viewsTimSaint

Newcastle will probably be going for a better, more experienced and more expensive RB than Tino, who let's face it, is yet to prove himself in the Prem and has been out for a year through injury. Newcastle no longer need to buy potential and hope. Maybe next year ?

TimSaint

Tino on 11:49 - Jun 8 with 1113 viewsIfonly

So far I've read reports linking Newcastle with no less than 5 of our defensive players - Tino, KWP, Salisu, Bella K and Lavia. They were obviously impressed with our outstanding defensive record last season. Hopefully we'll throw in McCarthy for free.
Login to get fewer ads

Tino on 11:57 - Jun 8 with 1102 viewsMattFinish

We don’t need Tino we have Super James Bree the player who forced KWP into the LB position 🙄
Tino on 12:06 - Jun 8 with 1090 viewsHollywood56

Tino on 11:57 - Jun 8 by MattFinish

We don’t need Tino we have Super James Bree the player who forced KWP into the LB position 🙄

That's the same loyalty that VVDick showed, we paid his wages right through injury then he pi88ed of to liverhampton.
Tino on 12:41 - Jun 8 with 1029 viewsMattFinish

Tino on 12:06 - Jun 8 by Hollywood56

That's the same loyalty that VVDick showed, we paid his wages right through injury then he pi88ed of to liverhampton.

It's a bit different I suppose as we don't know for sure that there's any truth in it and we were a PL side when VVD sh@t on us.
Wouldn't necessarily blame Tino for wanting PL football but agree it'ss not exactly showing us any loyalty.
Let's hope if he does go we get a massive fee for a player with a bad injury record
Tino on 12:45 - Jun 8 with 1023 views1teeminants

Tino on 22:47 - Jun 7 by Mrangry25

Let him go, if he doesn’t want to play for the club get the money.

But He does want to play for saints as someone said it’s all rumours and bollix. Same with Alcarez I think he’ll stay. Imo JWP , KWP Lavia , Kotchap , salisu will go but the others will stay.

Tino knows he needs to prove himself here before he can really move on , same with Alcarez. I think we’ll have a decent side next season for the championship.

Poll: Would you take an Fa Cup win if it meant relegation to the championship ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024