Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cedric 06:33 - Jan 30 with 3330 viewsMattFinish

Unbelievable! We get Walker-Peters on loan as I thought to be back up for Cedric and now apparently we're close to agreeing to let Cedric go on loan to Arsenal.
So we're getting rid of a proven PL player for someone who's had a handful of appearances for Spurs. Makes sense
Cedric on 07:38 - Jan 30 with 2326 viewsMarcus_y

We have to hope KWP has a point to prove.

You're nothing but a lot of talk n'a' badge.

Cedric on 07:43 - Jan 30 with 2317 viewssaint22

Cedric on 07:38 - Jan 30 by Marcus_y

We have to hope KWP has a point to prove.

lets hope Valery is over his 'illness' soon and back to the form of YPOTY from last season
Cedric on 07:46 - Jan 30 with 2311 viewsMarcus_y

Cedric on 07:43 - Jan 30 by saint22

lets hope Valery is over his 'illness' soon and back to the form of YPOTY from last season

Let's just wait and see. He could be a revelation.

You're nothing but a lot of talk n'a' badge.

Cedric on 07:49 - Jan 30 with 2306 viewsIngskneeslide

I look forward to your thread on Saturday denouncing KWP 3 minutes into his debut. I hope to fûck you’re not going to the Spurs game - we don’t need your type there.
Cedric on 07:55 - Jan 30 with 2291 viewssaint22

Cedric on 07:49 - Jan 30 by Ingskneeslide

I look forward to your thread on Saturday denouncing KWP 3 minutes into his debut. I hope to fûck you’re not going to the Spurs game - we don’t need your type there.

and we need your type there, MOR brexit tory voters who think selling a winning RB and replacing him with one who cant get in the spurs team is the answer
He may be one for the future but that leaves us short if Cedric is sold
Theres always Danso though hey Del Dunce Les
Cedric on 08:07 - Jan 30 with 2263 viewsTripleNiemi

Cedric on 07:49 - Jan 30 by Ingskneeslide

Ingsy’s knee - even I have to admit I am asking myself whether today is April 1st?!?

Ready and waiting to mop up those European places......

Cedric on 08:10 - Jan 30 with 2254 viewsBicester_North

Cedric on 07:55 - Jan 30 by saint22

and we need your type there, MOR brexit tory voters who think selling a winning RB and replacing him with one who cant get in the spurs team is the answer

Hey you seem really angry this morning girlfriend, maybe you need a pretend holiday. So will we see you at your closest away game on Weds, pretend kids in tow?

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Cedric on 08:15 - Jan 30 with 2242 viewsSalisburySaint

Valery is back in training, was clearly involved on shots they showed of KWP training with team yesteday
Login to get fewer ads

Cedric on 08:54 - Jan 30 with 2175 viewsSonicBoom

Seems a perfectly reasonable point to me. We're told we need cover in th full back positions.
We bring in a young lad but let go the player he is cover for??
If it happens it doesnt seem very smart. Hopefully its agent talk.
Cedric on 09:04 - Jan 30 with 2156 viewsBuggalugs

Please can you try and keep your Love Island inspired abbreviations to a minimum.....I had to Google what a YPOTY was ffs.

You might get away with it on the 78th floor or your Manhattan boardroom, but you're conversing with thick, little England racists on here pal.

Poll: How do YOU define a racist?

Cedric on 09:09 - Jan 30 with 2141 viewsbenalisbroom

Cedric’s defensive lapses are the root cause of many of the goals conceded which are sometimes blamed on the CB’s. I’ve never seen a full back who recovers his position so well, yet somehow finds himself two yards away from the man he’s supposed to be marking at the far post.
KWP rated highly by Spurs fans I know.
Wouldn’t be the first time Mourinho let a talented youngster fall through his finger tips.
If only the deal had a permanent clause.
Good bit of business I reckon.
Cedric on 09:22 - Jan 30 with 2107 viewsdirk_doone

Cedric on 09:09 - Jan 30 by benalisbroom

Cedric’s defensive lapses are the root cause of many of the goals conceded which are sometimes blamed on the CB’s. I’ve never seen a full back who recovers his position so well, yet somehow finds himself two yards away from the man he’s supposed to be marking at the far post.
KWP rated highly by Spurs fans I know.
Wouldn’t be the first time Mourinho let a talented youngster fall through his finger tips.
If only the deal had a permanent clause.
Good bit of business I reckon.

In fact, the opposite appears to be the case. Our defensive lapses when Cedric doesn't play are what have cost us goals:

Our last 10 league games with Cedric: won 7 Drew 1 lost 2. Goals against 10

Our last 10 league games without Cedric: won 1 drew 1 lost 8. Goals against 28

The settled back four of Cedric, Stephens, Bednarek and Bertrand is the rock on which our marked improvement has been built.
[Post edited 30 Jan 2020 9:25]

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Cedric on 09:25 - Jan 30 with 2098 viewsBuggalugs

Cedric on 09:22 - Jan 30 by dirk_doone

In fact, the opposite appears to be the case. Our defensive lapses when Cedric doesn't play are what have cost us goals:

Our last 10 league games with Cedric: won 7 Drew 1 lost 2. Goals against 10

Our last 10 league games without Cedric: won 1 drew 1 lost 8. Goals against 28

The settled back four of Cedric, Stephens, Bednarek and Bertrand is the rock on which our marked improvement has been built.
[Post edited 30 Jan 2020 9:25]

Cedric has definitely been one of our most improved players over the last 2 months and has put in several cracking performances.

Poll: How do YOU define a racist?

Cedric on 09:26 - Jan 30 with 2093 viewsIngskneeslide

Cedric on 08:07 - Jan 30 by TripleNiemi

Ingsy’s knee - even I have to admit I am asking myself whether today is April 1st?!?

If Valery is back in training then it’s not the worst idea ever as we get a bit of money for him (where that money goes is another matter..). Cedric has done well recently but still makes some strange decisions and for the first half of the season actively looked like he didn’t care. so I won’t be crying my eyes out that he’s off and certainly won’t be dismissing KWP as 22 is doing.
Cedric on 09:33 - Jan 30 with 2079 viewsVeloSaint

Being cynical his best form by a long way is in the run up to a transfer window that has seen him secure a loan move to Arsenal and likely a lucrative perm contract in the summer. Has been hugely inconsistent for us, in and out of the team under every manager but suddenly comes good when it matters most.... to him.
Cedric on 09:38 - Jan 30 with 2071 viewsDorsetIan

Not only as Cedric been very good over the period of our recent revival, he is also now part of the settled back four which has been the basis of that. On an 'if it ain't broke, don't fix it' basis, it would be sensible to keep him. However...

...KWP is only on loan and has no doubt been promised more first team experience that he has had a Spurs.

...Cedric is leaving at the end of the season anyway, so we need to start planning ahead and maybe get a loan fee for him, whereas we would get nothing when his contract is up.

Overall though Ralph must be thinking that he has already done enough to avoid the risk of relegation so that we can now take a bit of a risk with our right back. In his current form, replacing Cedric with either KWP or Valery is a risk.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

Cedric on 12:37 - Jan 30 with 1877 viewsgreen

It's a tricky one here, on one hand he's been better recently, scored a goal against that lot but on the other, how committed will he be playing down his contract before looking for a big money free transfer elsewhere, we've seen his "efforts" at the back post and the "left footed attempt" versus Everton.
Cedric on 13:09 - Jan 30 with 1842 viewsPatfromPoole

Cedric on 08:15 - Jan 30 by SalisburySaint

Valery is back in training, was clearly involved on shots they showed of KWP training with team yesteday

Adam Blackmore referred to Valery’s problem as a “long-term chest infection” on the Radio Solent sports news bulletin this morning.

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

Cedric on 17:35 - Jan 30 with 1701 viewsSonicBoom

Er actually it was glandular fever, not that its anyones business...
Cedric on 17:43 - Jan 30 with 1697 viewsScoot

Cedric on 17:35 - Jan 30 by SonicBoom

Er actually it was glandular fever, not that its anyones business...

It is our business when hes taking a wage we're paying. If hes got a long term chest problem then get rid. If its glands it's going on for a bit. But you're itk.

Poll: Should NJ go?

Cedric on 17:59 - Jan 30 with 1672 viewscocklebreath

Cedric on 17:43 - Jan 30 by Scoot

It is our business when hes taking a wage we're paying. If hes got a long term chest problem then get rid. If its glands it's going on for a bit. But you're itk.

Why get rid if it’s a long term chest infection?

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Cedric on 18:14 - Jan 30 with 1651 viewsSonicBoom

Cedric on 17:43 - Jan 30 by Scoot

Whoosh..
Cedric on 18:45 - Jan 30 with 1601 viewscocklebreath

Has he actually gone?

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Cedric on 20:45 - Jan 30 with 1491 viewskingslandstand1

Cedric on 07:55 - Jan 30 by saint22

Not involved in all the other craap between you and your regular abusers, but wtf has tory brexiteers got to do with Cedric moving to Arsenal?
Just asking like .....
And for the record I'm 100% in agreement with you that Cedric should stay btw
Cedric on 10:43 - Jan 31 with 1330 viewsdarthvader

Cedric on 18:45 - Jan 30 by cocklebreath

Has he actually gone?

He has gone now it's confirmed

keep the faith coyr

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024