Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Happy Brexit Day 07:10 - Jan 31 with 4492 viewsOccasional_Showers

After all these years here we are on the final victory lap.

Poll: Did you break any lockdown rules?

Happy Brexit Day on 08:20 - Jan 31 with 1915 viewssolent_toffee

Does anyone give a sh1t anymore?
Happy Brexit Day on 08:29 - Jan 31 with 1902 viewsthis_charming_man

Happy Brexit day!

Jeremy Corbyn, Owen Jones, Terry Christian, ITYS, Saint22 your boys and girls and non binaries took a hell of a beating

Rule Britannia

🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧

TUIs only reliable source of ITk news. #bewareoffalseprophets
Poll: Who hates the tories the most?

Happy Brexit Day on 08:40 - Jan 31 with 1891 viewsBuggalugs

When your children are old enough, good luck looking them in the eye and admitting you're one of the racist thickos that's ruined their future.

Poll: How do YOU define a racist?

Happy Brexit Day on 08:45 - Jan 31 with 1885 viewsBoris_

Happy Brexit Day on 08:40 - Jan 31 by Buggalugs

When your children are old enough, good luck looking them in the eye and admitting you're one of the racist thickos that's ruined their future.

Back in the real world, the UK's economy is predicted to grow quicker than the EU's in the next 2 years.

In a couple of years time, are you going to admit you were wrong and apologise to the ambitious Leave voters amongst us who fought for a brighter future for our Children?

Poll: Claude Puel

Happy Brexit Day (n/t) on 08:50 - Jan 31 with 1875 viewsDellHero

Happy Brexit Day on 08:45 - Jan 31 by Boris_

Back in the real world, the UK's economy is predicted to grow quicker than the EU's in the next 2 years.

In a couple of years time, are you going to admit you were wrong and apologise to the ambitious Leave voters amongst us who fought for a brighter future for our Children?

[Post edited 25 Feb 2020 6:13]
Happy Brexit Day on 09:09 - Jan 31 with 1849 viewsBoris_

Happy Brexit Day (n/t) on 08:50 - Jan 31 by DellHero

Yes, if it does turn out that I was wrong voting leave then of course I would apologise to my children.

See that's the difference between Leave voters and Remainers.

Leave voters are fully aware that we are taking a gamble but believe the gamble is worth it and we'll be much better off in the long term.

Remain voters simply cannot accept anything other than their view as fact. Anything good that happens or positive they simply ignore ( do you not want to talk about IMF's latest predictions that our economy will grow the fastest in Europe over the next 2 years? )

Anything negative that happens is because of Brexit.

Remain voters now instead of accepting that we are leaving and getting behind it, are desperately hoping it will all end up in disaster just so they can post "I told you so" on their Twitter.

The most ironic thing is the Remainers are the cause of us leaving the EU and they are too arrogant to realise it. As Buggalugs showed above, Remainers calling leave voters 'racist thickos' just made leave voters even more resilient.

If Remainers had actually took a few chips off their shoulders, there would have been enough of a swing back to Remain to force a 2nd referendum at the very least.

Happy Brexit Day on 09:09 - Jan 31 with 1849 viewssaint22

A very dark day in history, thanks Cameron you spineless fool

Lets all reconvene in 5 years shall we and see how this racist inward looking island looks
Happy Brexit Day on 09:10 - Jan 31 with 1845 viewsBoris_

Happy Brexit Day on 09:09 - Jan 31 by saint22

Lets all reconvene in 5 years shall we and see how this racist inward looking island looks

And there's another example.

You are the cause of Brexit.

Login to get fewer ads

Happy Brexit Day (n/t) on 09:12 - Jan 31 with 1843 viewsDellHero

Happy Brexit Day on 09:09 - Jan 31 by Boris_

Yes, if it does turn out that I was wrong voting leave then of course I would apologise to my children.

Leave voters are fully aware that we are taking a gamble but believe the gamble is worth it and we'll be much better off in the long term.

Remain voters simply cannot accept anything other than their view as fact. Anything good that happens or positive they simply ignore ( do you not want to talk about IMF's latest predictions that our economy will grow the fastest in Europe over the next 2 years? )

Remain voters now instead of accepting that we are leaving and getting behind it, are desperately hoping it will all end up in disaster just so they can post "I told you so" on their Twitter.

The most ironic thing is the Remainers are the cause of us leaving the EU and they are too arrogant to realise it. As Buggalugs showed above, Remainers calling leave voters 'racist thickos' just made leave voters even more resilient.

If Remainers had actually took a few chips off their shoulders, there would have been enough of a swing back to Remain to force a 2nd referendum at the very least.

Happy Brexit Day on 09:17 - Jan 31 with 1832 viewsBoris_

Happy Brexit Day (n/t) on 09:12 - Jan 31 by DellHero

Vehorfstadt's final words to the UK:

"So in my opinion: yes, Brexit is also a failure of the Union. It’s also our failure: we have to recognise that in this debate. And yes, there is a lesson to learn from it, and this lesson, dear colleagues, is not to undo the union, as some are arguing here; no, this lesson is — and we have to learn this from Brexit — to deeply reform the union, to make it a real union in the coming years.

That means a union without opt-ins, opt-outs, rebates, exceptions and, above all, without unanimity rules and veto rights. Only then can we act, and only then will we defend our interests, and only then will we defend our values. It is this lack of effectiveness that is the problem that we have seen in Brexit."

You genuinely think that it is worth us being part of an un-elected dictatorship with no opt-ins, no opt-outs, no right to veto etc?

Verhofstadt is dangerous. No thanks.
[Post edited 31 Jan 2020 9:18]

Happy Brexit Day on 09:29 - Jan 31 with 1800 viewssaint22

Happy Brexit Day on 09:10 - Jan 31 by Boris_

And there's another example.

You are the cause of Brexit.

erm no, I didn't vote for it so as usual you are the example
Happy Brexit Day on 09:31 - Jan 31 with 1796 viewsBoris_

Happy Brexit Day on 09:29 - Jan 31 by saint22

erm no, I didn't vote for it so as usual you are the example

You spent the last 3 years trying to lecture leave voters as if you knew better than them. All you achieved is making leave voters more resilient and sure in their vote.

Happy Brexit Day on 09:32 - Jan 31 with 1795 viewsBuggalugs

Happy Brexit Day on 08:45 - Jan 31 by Boris_

Never mind all that, I'm more concerned whether we'll be allowed to compete in Eurovision anymore.

Happy Brexit Day on 09:34 - Jan 31 with 1792 viewsDorsetIan

Happy Brexit Day on 09:09 - Jan 31 by Boris_

What a pathetic post Bison - leave voters are great and remain voters are sh!t seems to be the gist of what you are saying.

Well good luck with your nicely self-aggrandising world view.

For me it's just a terribly sad day, when arrogance and hubris has persuaded us that we are better off alone that with our friends.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

Happy Brexit Day on 09:35 - Jan 31 with 1791 viewsTheMoog

Happy Brexit Day on 09:32 - Jan 31 by Buggalugs

Never mind all that, I'm more concerned whether we'll be allowed to compete in Eurovision anymore.

All this talk of going for top 6 or 7 to get in the Europa League is wasted too.

Standby to standby

Happy Brexit Day on 09:37 - Jan 31 with 1786 viewsBuggalugs

Happy Brexit Day on 09:35 - Jan 31 by TheMoog

All this talk of going for top 6 or 7 to get in the Europa League is wasted too.

The Ryder cup...…gone. Thanks Boris.

Happy Brexit Day on 09:39 - Jan 31 with 1783 viewsTheMoog

Happy Brexit Day on 09:37 - Jan 31 by Buggalugs

The Ryder cup...…gone. Thanks Boris.

Do I delete Puglia from my bucket list?

Standby to standby

Happy Brexit Day on 09:46 - Jan 31 with 1777 viewsHeisenberg

I voted remain and yes I am over it. The one thing that does unite people is that they are bored of it all. Thank god it's over. But there are no excuses. Leavers won and they are in the driving seat. No excuses if it goes tits up as there is no one else to blame. Leavers have in their eyes won back control and with that they are responsible and will be held accountable. Personally I'm looking forward to the huge windfall the NHS was promised and us leading the way as a world trading global superpower rekindling the golden days of our glorious empire. All this led by a PM who sees himself as the next Winston Churchill.

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously'
Poll: Who should get a statue outside the old girl ?

Happy Brexit Day on 10:23 - Jan 31 with 1736 viewsSaintsforeverj

It is a special day in our history and I am genuinely excited for our great country. The fact that the EU are "sad" we are leaving and would "welcome us back" says it all. We are a strong country that they know will be a beaming example of success outside of the EU. Well done Boris for getting on with it!

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Happy Brexit Day on 10:46 - Jan 31 with 1710 viewsTripleNiemi

Happy Brexit Day on 09:09 - Jan 31 by saint22

Saint22, whilst others continue to give you stick for your football posts and the kneejerk nature of them, i have always tried to refrain from joining in and try to treat others as i would expect them to treat me.

Sadly your post here has just gone to show me what an inconsiderate and blinkered type you are. You do not know me at all yet you have (within the blink of an eye) called me a rascist when in fact the truth couldn't be further away. If i am honest, i would rather live next door to a hard working person of say Jamaican or Polish heritage than the peeps that i currently live next door to who are typical lazy Brits. In your view tho i may have voted Brexit simply cos i am rascist?

Fool
[Post edited 31 Jan 2020 10:47]

Ready and waiting to mop up those European places......

Happy Brexit Day on 10:58 - Jan 31 with 1698 viewsthis_charming_man

Happy Brexit Day on 09:39 - Jan 31 by TheMoog

Do I delete Puglia from my bucket list?

I've now got a European role at my company, am I going to get fired?

Happy Brexit Day on 11:07 - Jan 31 with 1690 viewssaint22

Happy Brexit Day on 10:46 - Jan 31 by TripleNiemi

Saint22, whilst others continue to give you stick for your football posts and the kneejerk nature of them, i have always tried to refrain from joining in and try to treat others as i would expect them to treat me.

Sadly your post here has just gone to show me what an inconsiderate and blinkered type you are. You do not know me at all yet you have (within the blink of an eye) called me a rascist when in fact the truth couldn't be further away. If i am honest, i would rather live next door to a hard working person of say Jamaican or Polish heritage than the peeps that i currently live next door to who are typical lazy Brits. In your view tho i may have voted Brexit simply cos i am rascist?

Fool
[Post edited 31 Jan 2020 10:47]

I am sorry you think that but if you take a look around this country at the rise of racist behaviour and rhetoric maybe you will understand why i wrote that
Also did you vote leave if you like me would prefer to live next to hard working people from other countries?
lastly its still David Camerons fault for putting a decision in the hands of the population to do something that he had been elected to do by them initially
Happy Brexit Day on 11:15 - Jan 31 with 1675 viewsDorsetIan

Happy Brexit Day on 10:58 - Jan 31 by this_charming_man

I've now got a European role at my company, am I going to get fired?

It depends where you are going to be spending your time. I think you will find many like minded people in Poland, Hungary, Croatia, Southern France and Northern Italy.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

Happy Brexit Day on 11:16 - Jan 31 with 1671 viewsthis_charming_man

Happy Brexit Day on 11:07 - Jan 31 by saint22

I am sorry you think that but if you take a look around this country at the rise of racist behaviour and rhetoric maybe you will understand why i wrote that
Also did you vote leave if you like me would prefer to live next to hard working people from other countries?
lastly its still David Camerons fault for putting a decision in the hands of the population to do something that he had been elected to do by them initially

Racism isn't on the rise, they have just criminalised more people for offences that aren't really crimes.

Happy Brexit Day on 11:31 - Jan 31 with 1653 viewsBoris_

Happy Brexit Day on 09:46 - Jan 31 by Heisenberg

I voted remain and yes I am over it. The one thing that does unite people is that they are bored of it all. Thank god it's over. But there are no excuses. Leavers won and they are in the driving seat. No excuses if it goes tits up as there is no one else to blame. Leavers have in their eyes won back control and with that they are responsible and will be held accountable. Personally I'm looking forward to the huge windfall the NHS was promised and us leading the way as a world trading global superpower rekindling the golden days of our glorious empire. All this led by a PM who sees himself as the next Winston Churchill.

See, you couldn't help yourself being a patronising c*nt. You're another part of the reason we are leaving the EU.

Why won't you discuss the IMF's most recent report which suggests that it's very likely that Britains economy will grow faster than the Eurozones over the next 2 years? Doesn't suit your obsessive and desperate hope that the UK will suffer just so you can post on facebook 'I told you so" eh?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024