Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pretty straightforward 19:49 - May 10 with 7168 viewssaint68

Nice clear passionate speech, cant believe some thick fukers are scratching their heads...Made Sturgeon's earlier comments look more stupid than she usually does.

I don't understand what staying Alert means😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

Poll: Who would you want to save this season Pellegrino or Adkins

Pretty straightforward on 19:51 - May 10 with 2224 viewsHappy_Jack

It's all about risk management now.

Millbrook Furnishing shop floor level banter
Poll: Who do you think the best Prime Minister of the last 40 years has been?

Pretty straightforward on 19:56 - May 10 with 2208 viewsHeisenberg

What was exactly clear about it ? And the failure to consult with Scotland, Wales and Northen Ireland beggars belief and has created another problem.

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously'
Poll: Who should get a statue outside the old girl ?

Pretty straightforward on 19:56 - May 10 with 2204 viewssaint68

Pretty straightforward on 19:51 - May 10 by Happy_Jack

It's all about risk management now.

Keir Starmer is still confused..not a great interview for him 🤣😂🤣😂

Pretty straightforward on 19:58 - May 10 with 2195 viewssaint68

Pretty straightforward on 19:56 - May 10 by Heisenberg

What was exactly clear about it ? And the failure to consult with Scotland, Wales and Northen Ireland beggars belief and has created another problem.

Clear and concise..you'd have to be pretty thick or stubborn not to understand what he said.

Pretty straightforward on 19:58 - May 10 with 2194 viewsJaySaint

Let a small part of society back in the Game, monitor and let another small part

Pretty straight forward

Poll: Who is responsible for Liverpool's defeat?

Pretty straightforward on 20:00 - May 10 with 2187 viewssaint68

Pretty straightforward on 19:58 - May 10 by JaySaint

Let a small part of society back in the Game, monitor and let another small part

Pretty straight forward

Exactly.

Pretty straightforward on 20:02 - May 10 with 2177 viewssaint22

Better but that slogan is still nonsensical
Pretty straightforward on 20:03 - May 10 with 2170 viewsdirk_doone

He didn't say anything about a small part of society; he said people should go back to work on Monday.

"You SHOULD GO TO WORK if you can't work from home." Boris Johnson.

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Login to get fewer ads

Pretty straightforward on 20:04 - May 10 with 2165 viewsBicester_North

Pretty straightforward on 20:02 - May 10 by saint22

Here you are, the expert on everything from who is playing at right back to pandemics.

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Pretty straightforward on 20:05 - May 10 with 2153 viewsSadoldgit

Still no clarity or consensus amongst the UK. No proper consul station with Scotland, Wales and N Ireland. People suddenly told that they may or may not be going back to work tomorrow. What do you do if you live in Scotland but work in England? Hopefully we will be better clarity tomorrow, but as Starmer says, he raised more questions than provided answers.
Pretty straightforward on 20:06 - May 10 with 2156 viewssaint68

Pretty straightforward on 20:02 - May 10 by saint22

Stay alert...what is confusing about assessing your environment and acting accordingly...its literally allowing you to expand your horizon as long as you stay alert to your surroundings...

Pretty straightforward on 20:08 - May 10 with 2139 viewssaint22

Pretty straightforward on 20:06 - May 10 by saint68

Stay alert...what is confusing about assessing your environment and acting accordingly...its literally allowing you to expand your horizon as long as you stay alert to your surroundings...

How can you stay alert to something you can’t see?
Surely Be Aware would be better
Pretty straightforward on 20:11 - May 10 with 2126 viewsBicester_North

Pretty straightforward on 20:08 - May 10 by saint22

How can you stay alert to something you can’t see?
Surely Be Aware would be better

Yeah that would make all the difference

Pretty straightforward on 21:09 - May 10 with 2063 viewsthissceptredsaint

Very clear, it's get back to work peasants your lives are worse less than richer people, very clear indeed.

As for Starmer, he clearly is very bright, he's just not very good at being a conservative out the closet yet, give him time
Pretty straightforward on 22:07 - May 10 with 2020 viewsBicester_North

Pretty straightforward on 21:09 - May 10 by thissceptredsaint

Very clear, it's get back to work peasants your lives are worse less than richer people, very clear indeed.

As for Starmer, he clearly is very bright, he's just not very good at being a conservative out the closet yet, give him time

So what if the “peasants” as you say actually want to go back to work, otherwise they become unemployed and a whole new cycle of deprivation starts in their families? You want them to lose their jobs?

Pretty straightforward on 22:22 - May 10 with 2003 viewsSadoldgit

Pretty straightforward on 22:07 - May 10 by Bicester_North

So what if the “peasants” as you say actually want to go back to work, otherwise they become unemployed and a whole new cycle of deprivation starts in their families? You want them to lose their jobs?

So if you can’t work from home you have to go back to work tomorrow unless you need to use public transport in which case, if you can’t walk, get a bike. Depending on the age of your children they may or may not being going back to school in 3 weeks. You can play sport so long as they all live with you (how does that effect professional football?) You can now exercise all you like outside whereas you did it today which would risk a fine. If you work in a pub and don’t need to use public transport, by all means go to work as you can’t work from home, but the pub won’t be open. Stay alert. No one knows yet what of. If you live in Scotland, Northern Ireland or Wales, rejoice. The people who govern you seem more intent on keeping you alive.
Pretty straightforward on 22:30 - May 10 with 1997 viewsBicester_North

Pretty straightforward on 22:22 - May 10 by Sadoldgit

So if you can’t work from home you have to go back to work tomorrow unless you need to use public transport in which case, if you can’t walk, get a bike. Depending on the age of your children they may or may not being going back to school in 3 weeks. You can play sport so long as they all live with you (how does that effect professional football?) You can now exercise all you like outside whereas you did it today which would risk a fine. If you work in a pub and don’t need to use public transport, by all means go to work as you can’t work from home, but the pub won’t be open. Stay alert. No one knows yet what of. If you live in Scotland, Northern Ireland or Wales, rejoice. The people who govern you seem more intent on keeping you alive.

Sentence 1- yes correct if your employer is one of the sectors permitted to open
Sentence 2, he mentioned the year groups that will be allowed back and dates if the R rate is under control
Sentence 3- yes, and as for pro football there is no new news.
Sentence 4 yes correct
Sentence 5- pubs are not open so who would travel to work at a pub
Stay alert means keep your hygiene standard up and social distance

What would you have done if you were in government?

Pretty straightforward on 22:40 - May 10 with 1986 viewsSadoldgit

I’m not in government. I vote to elect people to run the country on my behalf. Unfortunately the people I think would do a good job don’t appeal to enough people to get in.

So have I got this right? Very soon, if you fly in you have to spend 2 weeks in quarantine but if you arrive by boat or train you just come right in?
Pretty straightforward on 22:58 - May 10 with 1959 viewskingslandstand1

Pretty straightforward on 22:40 - May 10 by Sadoldgit

I’m not in government. I vote to elect people to run the country on my behalf. Unfortunately the people I think would do a good job don’t appeal to enough people to get in.

So have I got this right? Very soon, if you fly in you have to spend 2 weeks in quarantine but if you arrive by boat or train you just come right in?

Apart from those crossing the Channel in a small dinghy at night as Priti wants to send you back to France ............. I thought he said that anyone coming in to the country so that would be air, sea or rail?

I assume it's mentioned below, but the back to work tomorrow is the biggest confusion. Doesn't particularly bother me but I can work from home, but with what I do that is subject to travelling so will wait and see what my employer says tomorrow, though I could do with another couple of weeks off!
Pretty straightforward on 22:59 - May 10 with 1940 viewsOccasional_Showers

Pretty straightforward on 22:22 - May 10 by Sadoldgit

The Scottish can afford to stay off work and on Furlough because it’s us in England who will be paying for it.

Poll: Did you break any lockdown rules?

Pretty straightforward on 23:02 - May 10 with 1943 viewsJaySaint

Abundantly clear there is a HUGE flaw in Govt’s latest Covid advice .. it assumes everyone is a rational adult, endowed with common sense.

Seems lots of snowflakes out there who on 1 hand scream they hate Govt but at same time need their hand held & led thro ‘ basic instruction.

Poll: Who is responsible for Liverpool's defeat?

Pretty straightforward on 23:11 - May 10 with 1928 viewsSadoldgit

Pretty straightforward on 23:02 - May 10 by JaySaint

Abundantly clear there is a HUGE flaw in Govt’s latest Covid advice .. it assumes everyone is a rational adult, endowed with common sense.

Seems lots of snowflakes out there who on 1 hand scream they hate Govt but at same time need their hand held & led thro ‘ basic instruction.

Great statement. You do know that Boris Johnson boasted of shaking covid-19 victims hands when the government were talking about social distancing don’t you? Are we to assume that our PM doesn’t have any common sense?
Pretty straightforward on 23:24 - May 10 with 1919 viewsBicester_North

Pretty straightforward on 23:11 - May 10 by Sadoldgit

Great statement. You do know that Boris Johnson boasted of shaking covid-19 victims hands when the government were talking about social distancing don’t you? Are we to assume that our PM doesn’t have any common sense?

Yes, that was wrong, loads of people in early March were still shaking hands in the UK. It was wrong, many people didn’t take it seriously enough at that time.

Pretty straightforward on 07:17 - May 11 with 1846 viewssaint22

Pretty straightforward on 23:02 - May 10 by JaySaint

Common sense is sorely lacking everywhere and unfortunately it’s clear there us none at the highest level
Yet again it’s a muddled unclear message advising some people to go back to work if they can’t work from home assuming their workplace is totally Covid safe and they can get their avoiding other people

Oh and we missed the test target for an 8th day running
Pretty straightforward on 07:24 - May 11 with 1841 viewssaint22

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2020/may/10/smart-suit-brushed-hair-it-was-
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024