Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sanctions Reimposed 22:41 - Sep 8 with 5340 viewsSaintNick

Social gatherings of more than six people will be illegal in England from Monday - with some exemptions - amid a steep rise in coronavirus cases.

A new legal limit will ban larger groups meeting anywhere socially indoors or outdoors, No 10 said.

But it will not apply to schools, workplaces or Covid-secure weddings, funerals and organised team sports.

It will be enforced through a £100 fine if people fail to comply with police, doubling up to a maximum of £3,200.

Several exemptions apply to the new rules - which come into force on 14 September - with households and support bubbles bigger than six people are unaffected.

A full list of exemptions will be published by the government later.

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Sanctions Reimposed on 15:27 - Sep 9 with 957 viewsThermosNBlanket

Sanctions Reimposed on 12:54 - Sep 9 by Vagina_Dentata

I can assure you that in the area I teach, no Primary age child was left behind. I’m sure there will be some parents in the area who felt their child was. I do know that we are doing our utmost to make everyone’s return be safe and welcoming and to catch up any and all that need it.

It’s a shame you have to use your small study to denigrate all teachers.
[Post edited 9 Sep 2020 12:54]

So sons footie team has a teacher who a parent sent to school 2 kids
Knowing they were unwell but didn’t want to look after them.
The kids now tested positive bloody lazy teacher eh!!!
The team may now have to isolate.

Lifes a marathon not a sprint

Sanctions Reimposed on 15:38 - Sep 9 with 944 viewsGennaro_Contaldo

Sanctions Reimposed on 12:54 - Sep 9 by Vagina_Dentata

I can assure you that in the area I teach, no Primary age child was left behind. I’m sure there will be some parents in the area who felt their child was. I do know that we are doing our utmost to make everyone’s return be safe and welcoming and to catch up any and all that need it.

It’s a shame you have to use your small study to denigrate all teachers.
[Post edited 9 Sep 2020 12:54]

Agreed. All the schools in Fleet are outstanding and all of my wife's school where she works, my son's school and my son's friend's schools were all working hard.

The UI; For the sophisticated gentleman
Poll: Where will Saints finish in the 2018/19 season

Sanctions Reimposed on 15:42 - Sep 9 with 933 viewsgrumpy

Sanctions Reimposed on 09:56 - Sep 9 by Boris_

Teachers will be known as the cowards of coronavirus. The second they had an inkling they might get a bit more holiday, they were itching to close the schools down.

Once the schools were closed, they sat on their hands and completely refused to engage in any plans to open the schools again before the summer holidays.

I am yet to hear from any parents ( apart from the internet forum fantasy world parents ) that their teachers have been doing any more than an hours work a day during lockdown.

Like I said in another thread, we have people still alive today who faked their ages when they were 15 so they could go to war and die for this country...

...then we have modern day teachers.
[Post edited 9 Sep 2020 9:57]

'Teachers will be known as the cowards of coronavirus'

Really! You have no idea.
Sanctions Reimposed on 16:16 - Sep 9 with 895 viewsDorsetIan

Sanctions Reimposed on 15:42 - Sep 9 by grumpy

He's not a serious poster, Grumps. It's 100% guff.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

Sanctions Reimposed on 17:12 - Sep 9 with 856 viewskentsouthampton

It's S club 7 I feel sorry for.
Sanctions Reimposed on 17:28 - Sep 9 with 824 viewsSadoldgit

Sanctions Reimposed on 15:42 - Sep 9 by grumpy

People died so that Boris could post attention seeking nonsense on a football forum on a daily basis. It’s just as well they didn’t know that they never got to read the bilge they gave their lives for.

It isn’t the teachers that are the problem, it is ego fuelled blowhards who spout rubbish that we need to do something about.
Sanctions Reimposed on 17:42 - Sep 9 with 800 viewsBoris_

Sanctions Reimposed on 17:28 - Sep 9 by Sadoldgit

People died so that Boris could post attention seeking nonsense on a football forum on a daily basis. It’s just as well they didn’t know that they never got to read the bilge they gave their lives for.

It isn’t the teachers that are the problem, it is ego fuelled blowhards who spout rubbish that we need to do something about.

Isn't it time for you to post another crybaby political thread about nasty Boris and Brexit?

How many teachers died in the line of duty during lockdown after catching Covid from a pupil? I assume you are going to provide us all with a number?

Poll: Claude Puel

Sanctions Reimposed on 18:26 - Sep 9 with 766 viewsDorsetIan

Sanctions Reimposed on 17:42 - Sep 9 by Boris_

Isn't it time for you to post another crybaby political thread about nasty Boris and Brexit?

How many teachers died in the line of duty during lockdown after catching Covid from a pupil? I assume you are going to provide us all with a number?

Were you 'misunderstood' at school, is that at the root of all this irrational hatred?

Login to get fewer ads

Sanctions Reimposed on 18:32 - Sep 9 with 757 viewsThermosNBlanket

Sanctions Reimposed on 17:42 - Sep 9 by Boris_

Wouldn’t one be one too many?

Sanctions Reimposed on 18:37 - Sep 9 with 745 viewsSadoldgit

So ignoring the resident attention seeker, I haven’t seen the news tonight. What does this means for pubs?
Sanctions Reimposed on 18:40 - Sep 9 with 740 viewsBoris_

Sanctions Reimposed on 18:32 - Sep 9 by ThermosNBlanket

Wouldn’t one be one too many?

Over 40,000 people have died in this pandemic. If we tried to make that number zero then we'd all be locked away in our own rooms in our own houses for several months eating nothing but rations unable to leave the house.

It's just a cruel fact of life that people are going to die through this. Why is a teachers life more important than a Supermarket workers, or a delivery driver etc?

Sanctions Reimposed on 18:44 - Sep 9 with 735 viewssaint22

Sanctions Reimposed on 17:12 - Sep 9 by kentsouthampton

It's S club 7 I feel sorry for.

a moment of good humour amongst another day of either Boris' BS
Sanctions Reimposed on 18:47 - Sep 9 with 727 viewsBoris_

Sanctions Reimposed on 18:37 - Sep 9 by Sadoldgit

So ignoring the resident attention seeker, I haven’t seen the news tonight. What does this means for pubs?

You're not ignoring me though are you Soppy. You go to bed dreaming about me and the first thing you do when you wake in the morning is rush to your semen stained laptop to see if I have posted.

Once you've checked, you'll get on your #FBPE 4EVA Whatsapp group with Grumps, Ian and 22 and screenshot my comments whilst frothing at the mouth and hammering away at your keyboard.

Sanctions Reimposed on 19:14 - Sep 9 with 706 viewsThermosNBlanket

Sanctions Reimposed on 18:40 - Sep 9 by Boris_

Over 40,000 people have died in this pandemic. If we tried to make that number zero then we'd all be locked away in our own rooms in our own houses for several months eating nothing but rations unable to leave the house.

It's just a cruel fact of life that people are going to die through this. Why is a teachers life more important than a Supermarket workers, or a delivery driver etc?

You are the one continually slagging off teachers “cowards “ you called them that’s personal.
All lives matter black, white, yellow , red , shelf stackers , ex gym membership salesmen and teachers.
Oh and that teacher has also been out feeding the poor and homeless
During Covid as well as working looking after NHS kids not bad for a coward

Sanctions Reimposed on 19:15 - Sep 9 with 706 viewsVagina_Dentata

Sanctions Reimposed on 18:47 - Sep 9 by Boris_

You're not ignoring me though are you Soppy. You go to bed dreaming about me and the first thing you do when you wake in the morning is rush to your semen stained laptop to see if I have posted.

Once you've checked, you'll get on your #FBPE 4EVA Whatsapp group with Grumps, Ian and 22 and screenshot my comments whilst frothing at the mouth and hammering away at your keyboard.

Do you write erotic fan fiction about any other uglies, or do you save it for SOG? Because this was a really difficult vvank.

you can drink your weak lemon drink now.

Sanctions Reimposed on 19:18 - Sep 9 with 702 viewsSadoldgit

Sanctions Reimposed on 18:47 - Sep 9 by Boris_

Threads without you are so much better. The problem with the likes of Trump, Johnson and you (narcissists) is it is all about you. You keep complaining about people not posting about football yet you can’t resist infecting the non football threads like a nasty rash.

Your comments about teachers earlier was a new low, even for you.

Why don’t you follow your own rant and stick to the football part of the forum?
Sanctions Reimposed on 19:30 - Sep 9 with 688 viewsBoris_

Sanctions Reimposed on 19:18 - Sep 9 by Sadoldgit

Threads without you are so much better. The problem with the likes of Trump, Johnson and you (narcissists) is it is all about you. You keep complaining about people not posting about football yet you can’t resist infecting the non football threads like a nasty rash.

Your comments about teachers earlier was a new low, even for you.

Why don’t you follow your own rant and stick to the football part of the forum?

Threads are better without me as nobody else can be arsed to challenge your constant whinging and moaning and political b*llshit. Don't worry though soppy, even I'm getting bored of winding you up now.

Sanctions Reimposed on 19:41 - Sep 9 with 675 viewsSadoldgit

Sanctions Reimposed on 19:30 - Sep 9 by Boris_

Threads are better without me as nobody else can be arsed to challenge your constant whinging and moaning and political b*llshit. Don't worry though soppy, even I'm getting bored of winding you up now.

At least you have finally admitted that you are just a WUM.

So pubs aren’t closing but you can’t visit in groups of than 6 people. A pub filled with 100 people made up of groups of no more than 6 people is deemed safer than a pub with 100 people and groups of people over 6? Crazy.
Sanctions Reimposed on 20:09 - Sep 9 with 646 viewsBoris_

Sanctions Reimposed on 19:41 - Sep 9 by Sadoldgit

At least you have finally admitted that you are just a WUM.

So pubs aren’t closing but you can’t visit in groups of than 6 people. A pub filled with 100 people made up of groups of no more than 6 people is deemed safer than a pub with 100 people and groups of people over 6? Crazy.

Don't flatter yourself, every single view I've ever had on here is mine and I'd happily repeat them to your face or anyone elses.

I see you had to answer your own politically driven leading question you asked that was ignored by everyone as they knew where you were heading with it?

Did you miss the bit where no more than groups of 6 are allowed to be together in the pubs and if pubs don't ensure social distancing, they could be fined thousands of pounds or even told to close?

How do you suggest that groups of more than 6 are policed within the privacy of peoples homes?

You really aren't very bright, are you?
[Post edited 9 Sep 2020 20:10]

Sanctions Reimposed on 20:37 - Sep 9 with 628 viewsJaySaint

If we just banned vehicles, we would save 1.5m lives a year, globally.

If you disagree, you are some sort of heartless gammon who wants to kill granny.

Poll: Who is responsible for Liverpool's defeat?

Sanctions Reimposed on 20:41 - Sep 9 with 614 viewsSadoldgit

Sanctions Reimposed on 20:37 - Sep 9 by JaySaint

If you disagree, you are some sort of heartless gammon who wants to kill granny.

You don’t see the difference between an accident and an airborn virus?
Sanctions Reimposed on 20:44 - Sep 9 with 609 viewsBoris_

Sanctions Reimposed on 20:41 - Sep 9 by Sadoldgit

You don’t see the difference between an accident and an airborn virus?

I am pretty sure most people who caught the virus, didn't do it on purpose Soppy.

Sanctions Reimposed on 20:51 - Sep 9 with 604 viewsBicester_North

Sanctions Reimposed on 18:44 - Sep 9 by saint22

a moment of good humour amongst another day of either Boris' BS

Resorted to congratulating yourself on your own posts Hucksake?

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Sanctions Reimposed on 20:56 - Sep 9 with 594 viewsDorsetIan

Sanctions Reimposed on 20:09 - Sep 9 by Boris_

Don't flatter yourself, every single view I've ever had on here is mine and I'd happily repeat them to your face or anyone elses.

I see you had to answer your own politically driven leading question you asked that was ignored by everyone as they knew where you were heading with it?

Did you miss the bit where no more than groups of 6 are allowed to be together in the pubs and if pubs don't ensure social distancing, they could be fined thousands of pounds or even told to close?

How do you suggest that groups of more than 6 are policed within the privacy of peoples homes?

You really aren't very bright, are you?
[Post edited 9 Sep 2020 20:10]

None of the three views you repeat on here are yours. They are the views of every angry right wing crackpot in this country.

Sanctions Reimposed on 23:48 - Sep 9 with 529 viewsDorsetIan

Sanctions Reimposed on 20:37 - Sep 9 by JaySaint

Last time I checked, fatal car accidents weren’t highly contagious.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024