Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The clown 19:35 - Oct 5 with 16367 viewssaint22

Just watched BoJo interviewed on C4 news
Good god could anyone be anymore unconvincing!?
Contradicting himself, stumbling and humbling answers and banging on about people want a government that performs for them! As if they haven’t been in power for 11 years
How the hell do people fall for his ineptitude
Oh and there is no labour shortage at all that’s just due to lack of investment
Ffs
The clown on 22:08 - Feb 3 with 1204 viewsdirk_doone

The clown on 22:01 - Feb 3 by pjt50

Yet more lies?

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-60250678

Boris said that crime had FALLEN by 14%. The truth is it had RISEN by 14%. Easy mistake to make.......for Boris. He just makes numbers up anyway as we saw with the ones on the side of a bus. What an embarrassment he is. He has no credibilty in this country and in the rest of the world he is just a laughing stock. Nobody thought it was humanly possible to have a leader even more embarrassing than Trump but then along came Boris.
[Post edited 3 Feb 2022 22:16]

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

The clown on 22:21 - Feb 3 with 1187 viewsgrumpy

The clown on 22:08 - Feb 3 by dirk_doone

Boris said that crime had FALLEN by 14%. The truth is it had RISEN by 14%. Easy mistake to make.......for Boris. He just makes numbers up anyway as we saw with the ones on the side of a bus. What an embarrassment he is. He has no credibilty in this country and in the rest of the world he is just a laughing stock. Nobody thought it was humanly possible to have a leader even more embarrassing than Trump but then along came Boris.
[Post edited 3 Feb 2022 22:16]

How many new hospitals are being built?
The clown on 23:26 - Feb 3 with 1138 viewsBazza

The clown on 22:04 - Feb 3 by Berber

That happens almost every week or so, just more newsworthy in media eyes, and doesn’t require any actual work to report it.

My point is that the Ukraine issue is mostly of Putins making not a Boris PR stunt as some are suggesting. Boris has made plenty of other distractions but let’s stick to reality or he won’t be the only one lying
The clown on 00:00 - Feb 4 with 1105 viewsSadoldgit

The clown on 23:26 - Feb 3 by Bazza

My point is that the Ukraine issue is mostly of Putins making not a Boris PR stunt as some are suggesting. Boris has made plenty of other distractions but let’s stick to reality or he won’t be the only one lying

Bazza, why are you still trying to find a way to support this man? He is a disaster and is on his way out, quite rightly. This has nothing to do with politics and everything with doing with getting rid of someone patently not capable of doing his job. He is a serial liar and is totally ill equipped to be a PM. Surely that is beyond argument now?

Sadly the next PM, Richi Rich is showing himself as being as slippery as Johnson today.
The clown on 00:03 - Feb 4 with 1114 viewskentsouthampton

The clown on 23:26 - Feb 3 by Bazza

The clown on 00:33 - Feb 4 with 1099 viewsSadoldgit

The clown on 22:21 - Feb 3 by grumpy

How many new hospitals are being built?

The government have just spent £3.5m on making a new wing in the William Harvey Hospital (my local hospital) in Ashford (built in the car park) to treat covid patients but it will never be used because they can’t staff if, it hasn’t got the safety regs and the IT is inadequate. In the meantime the poorest in our society are going to be screwed over cost of living rises. Factor in the money lost on fraudulent scams during lockdown and at what point do you say this government is fit to govern? Johnson will go down in history, as will Trump, as the worst ever leaders in the West of their time. This is happening when Russia and China are posing a real threat to world order. Putin and Russia have been rubbing their hands over Brexit and everything that destabilises NATO and western stability. You don’t have to be a rocket scientist to see the way that nationalism in the US and here had destabilised NATO and the western alliances. With the financial crisis about to hit this year we will become even more unstable. We need to sort ourselves out and we need to do it quickly and that starts with getting rid of Johnson rather than a handful of his minions. The next PM also needs to be strong enough to clear our the deadwood in the cabinet too, which is pretty much all of them.
The clown on 00:42 - Feb 4 with 1102 viewsBicester_North

What a boring bunch of plums on this thread. “How did you spend your retirement grandad”
“I spent it relentlessly arguing about politics on a football forum”

“Did it create change grandad?”

“No, fûck all change, I should’ve talked to a counsellor about my obsessive blinkered views instead”

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

The clown on 05:13 - Feb 4 with 1074 viewskernow

Come and join our happy throng. 🙂
Login to get fewer ads

The clown on 08:38 - Feb 4 with 1023 viewsBazza

The clown on 00:00 - Feb 4 by Sadoldgit

Bazza, why are you still trying to find a way to support this man? He is a disaster and is on his way out, quite rightly. This has nothing to do with politics and everything with doing with getting rid of someone patently not capable of doing his job. He is a serial liar and is totally ill equipped to be a PM. Surely that is beyond argument now?

Sadly the next PM, Richi Rich is showing himself as being as slippery as Johnson today.

Again if you bother to read my comments I am not supporting Boris. I’m trying to get some facts into this discussion instead of blind anti Tory bs. Like the left wing papers saying 4 aides have walked out when 3 of them were said to be sacked previously in all the papers.

As I’ve said before he should go. Too many on here are just talking exaggerated crap. There’s no need for it, Boris is talking himself out of the job. His senior colleagues defending him is not a good look

You’re entitled to your view on Sunak but listening to his Kuenssberg interview the only thing slippery was his avoiding to say whether he wants to PM despite her rudely asking him at least three times.
The clown on 09:00 - Feb 4 with 991 viewsSadoldgit

The clown on 08:38 - Feb 4 by Bazza

Again if you bother to read my comments I am not supporting Boris. I’m trying to get some facts into this discussion instead of blind anti Tory bs. Like the left wing papers saying 4 aides have walked out when 3 of them were said to be sacked previously in all the papers.

As I’ve said before he should go. Too many on here are just talking exaggerated crap. There’s no need for it, Boris is talking himself out of the job. His senior colleagues defending him is not a good look

You’re entitled to your view on Sunak but listening to his Kuenssberg interview the only thing slippery was his avoiding to say whether he wants to PM despite her rudely asking him at least three times.

Read John Crane’s piece in The Guardian about Sunak.
As for the 4 that left. They were reported as resignations not sackings which is why I didn’t refer to them being sacked. If they were sacked we have been saying for some time that Johnson would find some underlings to throw under the bus to try and save his ar se. That is what had happened despite his saying that he would take FULL responsibility. Another lie in a long list of lies. This is not bs.

https://amp.theguardian.com/politics/2022/feb/03/out-of-hiding-rishi-dishes-out-
[Post edited 4 Feb 2022 9:01]
The clown on 10:13 - Feb 4 with 964 viewsSadoldgit

Another one has quit this morning over the conduct of the PM. Or shall we pretend that she has been sacked and is just pretending too?
The clown on 12:14 - Feb 4 with 944 viewsBazza

The clown on 09:00 - Feb 4 by Sadoldgit

Read John Crane’s piece in The Guardian about Sunak.
As for the 4 that left. They were reported as resignations not sackings which is why I didn’t refer to them being sacked. If they were sacked we have been saying for some time that Johnson would find some underlings to throw under the bus to try and save his ar se. That is what had happened despite his saying that he would take FULL responsibility. Another lie in a long list of lies. This is not bs.

https://amp.theguardian.com/politics/2022/feb/03/out-of-hiding-rishi-dishes-out-
[Post edited 4 Feb 2022 9:01]

Soggy if you read the Guardian you get the left wing take on the meeting with reporters side comments added. I listened carefully to the actual interview without enhancements and take a different view.
You must know that often people are sacked but are allowed the courtesy to resign. At least 3 of yesterday's sackings were touted as necessary actions to correct incompetent staff failings, leaks and party behaviour.
So Boris doesn't take action and you criticise, when he does take action you criticise. We both would be happy to see him gone but at least he is trying belatedly to correct the gaggle of weak ineffective aides he's surrounded by, perhaps he should sack his wife if he's going to cling on!

Btw NATO is pathetic and the EU has shocking internal troubles. Smell the coffee
The clown on 13:08 - Feb 4 with 919 viewsSadoldgit

The clown on 12:14 - Feb 4 by Bazza

Soggy if you read the Guardian you get the left wing take on the meeting with reporters side comments added. I listened carefully to the actual interview without enhancements and take a different view.
You must know that often people are sacked but are allowed the courtesy to resign. At least 3 of yesterday's sackings were touted as necessary actions to correct incompetent staff failings, leaks and party behaviour.
So Boris doesn't take action and you criticise, when he does take action you criticise. We both would be happy to see him gone but at least he is trying belatedly to correct the gaggle of weak ineffective aides he's surrounded by, perhaps he should sack his wife if he's going to cling on!

Btw NATO is pathetic and the EU has shocking internal troubles. Smell the coffee

The thing is Bazza he said he would take full responsibility whereas he is passing the responsibility to others. He is living there and clearly knew what was going on but not only did he not stop these gatherings, he actively participated in some of them. The buck stops with him and I think forcing people to resign for his failings will only make his standing worse.
The clown on 15:43 - Feb 4 with 894 viewskentsouthampton

Boris Johnson is like the proverbial pigeon playing chess, it puffs out its chest, makes a lot of noise, shìts on the board, knocks over all the pieces and then claims it's won.
The clown on 17:05 - Feb 4 with 856 viewsgrumpy

The clown on 12:14 - Feb 4 by Bazza

Theses ' weak ineffective aides ' are you including Munira Mirza?
The clown on 19:18 - Feb 4 with 793 viewsBazza

The clown on 17:05 - Feb 4 by grumpy

Theses ' weak ineffective aides ' are you including Munira Mirza?

No, nor her buddy that resigned today. It seems he will miss their expertise
The clown on 19:26 - Feb 4 with 786 viewsBerber

The clown on 15:43 - Feb 4 by kentsouthampton

Boris Johnson is like the proverbial pigeon playing chess, it puffs out its chest, makes a lot of noise, shìts on the board, knocks over all the pieces and then claims it's won.

It is a bit worse than that. Like Trump, he is as usual saying anything to win the argument right now, then basically goes into denial about it afterwards. His attack on Starmer was classic Trump. Associate your opponent with what most folk consider to be heinous behaviours. Everyone knows it is really a load of old c0ck, but there remains the lingering memory associating the two forever. The man is a moral scumbag IMO, but he will not resign, and only his own MPs can oust him. Like it or not, we've probably got him until the next election.
The clown on 19:32 - Feb 4 with 784 viewssaint68

The clown on 19:26 - Feb 4 by Berber

It is a bit worse than that. Like Trump, he is as usual saying anything to win the argument right now, then basically goes into denial about it afterwards. His attack on Starmer was classic Trump. Associate your opponent with what most folk consider to be heinous behaviours. Everyone knows it is really a load of old c0ck, but there remains the lingering memory associating the two forever. The man is a moral scumbag IMO, but he will not resign, and only his own MPs can oust him. Like it or not, we've probably got him until the next election.

The man is vile..needs hauling off to the tower and locking up for good...he's a national and global joke..anyone defending this imbecile needs accommodating in the same cell.

He's an embarrassment!!

Poll: Who would you want to save this season Pellegrino or Adkins

The clown on 19:52 - Feb 4 with 769 viewskentsouthampton

How many Boris supporters does it take to change a light bulb?

None, Boris says he's done it & they all sit around in the dark clapping.
The clown on 09:49 - Feb 8 with 624 viewsSadoldgit

Perfect!

https://share.icloud.com/photos/00b0Nq4PqntGCoOfyUxq0Fhhw
The clown on 10:15 - Feb 8 with 616 viewsSadoldgit

Whoever said this originally deserves a big round of applause.

“It comes as something when the most embarrassing PM in our lifetime isn’t the one who has fu cked a pig!”
[Post edited 8 Feb 2022 12:05]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024