Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The clown 19:35 - Oct 5 with 16351 viewssaint22

Just watched BoJo interviewed on C4 news
Good god could anyone be anymore unconvincing!?
Contradicting himself, stumbling and humbling answers and banging on about people want a government that performs for them! As if they haven’t been in power for 11 years
How the hell do people fall for his ineptitude
Oh and there is no labour shortage at all that’s just due to lack of investment
Ffs
The clown on 19:23 - Dec 8 with 1415 viewsBicester_North

The clown on 19:00 - Dec 8 by grumpy

Do you think they want to take that risk?

It seems some do, and a lot don’t.

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

The clown on 20:04 - Dec 8 with 1354 viewsDorsetIan

The clown on 18:47 - Dec 8 by Bicester_North

This is pure comedy, keep it going gent(s)

Pure fact, Bicester.

You log on every day with the words, 'today, Nick, I am going to be...'

It was a shame when you had to retire Dune, but you've made up for it with some absolute crackers since then. Your cast of conspiracy theory cranks, for example - single handedly responsible for keeping the discussions lively in recent weeks. Not to mention the single issue fanatics who obsessively post only about one player - brilliant stuff.

The Dick Emery of TUI.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

The clown on 20:30 - Dec 8 with 1314 viewsSadoldgit

No surprise there then, Allegra Stratton get thrown under the bus to protect Johnson. There is talk now of three parties and that he attended at least one of them. How long can this bloke hang on? Surely he will go down in history as the worst PM ever, presiding over an equally useless cabinet?
The clown on 20:32 - Dec 8 with 1329 viewsBicester_North

The clown on 20:04 - Dec 8 by DorsetIan

Pure fact, Bicester.

You log on every day with the words, 'today, Nick, I am going to be...'

It was a shame when you had to retire Dune, but you've made up for it with some absolute crackers since then. Your cast of conspiracy theory cranks, for example - single handedly responsible for keeping the discussions lively in recent weeks. Not to mention the single issue fanatics who obsessively post only about one player - brilliant stuff.

The Dick Emery of TUI.

Early signs of meltdown incoming

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

The clown on 20:40 - Dec 8 with 1321 viewsDorsetIan

The clown on 20:32 - Dec 8 by Bicester_North

Early signs of meltdown incoming

I do hope not. We'd miss your erudite contributions and comedy posters.

But best to speak to get a check up, if you're worried.

The clown on 20:48 - Dec 8 with 1315 views1885_SFC

It tells you a lot about the state of politics in this country when you're more likely to be ousted by a Christmas party than the Labour party.

Old School is Cool

The clown on 21:24 - Dec 8 with 1289 viewsgrumpy

The clown on 20:48 - Dec 8 by 1885_SFC

It tells you a lot about the state of politics in this country when you're more likely to be ousted by a Christmas party than the Labour party.

Just a little more than just a Christmas Party I suggest.
The clown on 22:39 - Dec 8 with 1249 viewsSadoldgit

Party number 4?
🚨🚨🚨 | BREAKING: PARTY NUMBER 4:

Boris Johnson attended and spoke at a leaving do for one of his advisors. The ‘drinking session’ was with 30 people and offered on November 27, when the rest of the U.K. was in LOCKDOWN

Via @Telegraph
Login to get fewer ads

The clown on 22:47 - Dec 8 with 1254 viewsDorsetIan

The clown on 22:39 - Dec 8 by Sadoldgit

Party number 4?
🚨🚨🚨 | BREAKING: PARTY NUMBER 4:

Boris Johnson attended and spoke at a leaving do for one of his advisors. The ‘drinking session’ was with 30 people and offered on November 27, when the rest of the U.K. was in LOCKDOWN

Via @Telegraph

Oh dear, the chickens are queuing up to come home to roost now.

The clown on 18:31 - Dec 9 with 1132 viewsSadoldgit

Allegations of up to 7 “gatherings” now. Perhaps a “gathering” is Toryspeak for a party that didn’t happen but lots of people were in the same place and ate drank and played games, all within their interpretations of their own rules.
The clown on 19:04 - Dec 9 with 1114 viewsSouthamptonfan

The Government do seem to be digging a grave deeper and deeper. Joking and laughing about having a party, whilst telling the rest of the country to follow the rules, is just taking the p!ss. It's like a secret sect of privileged people going underground to feast in secret, whilst laughing at the public suffering on the outside. Lie after lie, this.will be their downfall.

Poll: After Nick's revelation, would you welcome back Danny Ings?

The clown on 20:27 - Dec 9 with 1089 viewscocklebreath

The clown on 19:04 - Dec 9 by Southamptonfan

The Government do seem to be digging a grave deeper and deeper. Joking and laughing about having a party, whilst telling the rest of the country to follow the rules, is just taking the p!ss. It's like a secret sect of privileged people going underground to feast in secret, whilst laughing at the public suffering on the outside. Lie after lie, this.will be their downfall.

I doubt it, too many people who will vote for the chump because he’s a character.

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

The clown on 23:40 - Dec 9 with 1042 viewsSadoldgit

The clown on 20:27 - Dec 9 by cocklebreath

I doubt it, too many people who will vote for the chump because he’s a character.

Spot on Cockle. A neighbour of mine was still saying that she likes Boris and that, according to her, they (politicians)are all the same. No they are not. People like Johnson and Trump have a warped kind of charisma that appeals to a large amount of people despite their obvious character flaws. I am the wrong person to talk about this as I think both of them should be behind bars. Each to their own I suppose.
The clown on 05:45 - Dec 10 with 1012 viewsJaySaint

The clown on 23:40 - Dec 9 by Sadoldgit

Spot on Cockle. A neighbour of mine was still saying that she likes Boris and that, according to her, they (politicians)are all the same. No they are not. People like Johnson and Trump have a warped kind of charisma that appeals to a large amount of people despite their obvious character flaws. I am the wrong person to talk about this as I think both of them should be behind bars. Each to their own I suppose.

Boris - behind bars, for what exactly?

Boris has the appeal like Trump, but is politically more aligned to Biden, which I am sure you cannot stand
[Post edited 10 Dec 2021 6:16]

Poll: Who is responsible for Liverpool's defeat?

The clown on 09:39 - Dec 10 with 957 viewsSadoldgit

The clown on 05:45 - Dec 10 by JaySaint

Boris has the appeal like Trump, but is politically more aligned to Biden, which I am sure you cannot stand

For impersonating a Prime Minister for starters? Pathological lying narcissists like Trump and Johnson don’t believe that the rules apply to “special” people like themselves and play fast and loose with conventions. If you think that either of them give a stuff about breaking the law you are very misguided. The fact that neither of them have been successfully prosecuted yet is more to do with abuse of power and knowing how to play the system.
The clown on 09:47 - Dec 10 with 954 viewssaint22

The clown on 05:45 - Dec 10 by JaySaint

Consistent lies would be a start
The clown on 10:20 - Dec 10 with 935 viewsSadoldgit

Johnson is a particularly nasty individual. He has perfected his bumbling loveable anti establishment persona over decades. It is all an act right down to deliberately messing up his hair before going out in front of the public and is all a part of the distraction. His childhood aim to be “King of the World” wasn’t driven by some altruistic need to make the world a better place, it was driven by his ego and his need to be top of the pile. No plan. No other motive, just be top dog. Of course he was never going to be King of anything, but he has achieved his aim of getting the top job in this country. The trouble is, with no other ambition other than become top dog, he has nothing else driving him. That is why the management of covid has been such a mess (and pretty much everything else since he came to power - who can forget the oven ready Brexit deal that was so far from being oven ready it hadn’t even left the shop yet). He shamelessly breaks or ignores the rules because they do not apply to him (in his world). People who know him well warned us about him when he became PM and they have been proved right. These people are from the right of the political spectrum so can’t just be dismissed as left wing mischief makers.
Sadly, if and when the Tories come to their senses and kick him out of office, the alternatives don’t look very inviting. By surrounding himself with like minded, weak, self serving sycophants, there is no one in the cabinet who looks remotely different enough and with a moral backbone to come in and give us some decent leadership again.
The clown on 12:04 - Dec 10 with 909 viewsbarry_sanchez

I absolutely hate it when inbreds say politicians are all the same, they're not is Dennis Skinner the same as Thatcher? Tony Benn the same as his son? They're not all the same.
What is guaranteed to near 100% is tories are selfish bastards who only care about tax (wait until that goes up next year ha ha) and trying not to pay it.
The next belter is when they say is "at least its not Corbyn" or whoever, what sort of nonsensical wan*ery argument is that? Corbyn isn't and won't be in power and we don't know what he'd have done, I'd say it'd be better than this shit show defo, I can understand to a degree if a household earns upwards of over £100,000 for supporting them in selfish interest but below that?
Pure snobbery and stupidity.

He who is silent and bows his head dies every time he does so. He who speaks aloud and walks with his head held high dies only once. —Giovanni Falcone
Poll: What is your favourite poll?

The clown on 12:16 - Dec 10 with 904 viewssaint22

The clown on 12:04 - Dec 10 by barry_sanchez

I absolutely hate it when inbreds say politicians are all the same, they're not is Dennis Skinner the same as Thatcher? Tony Benn the same as his son? They're not all the same.
What is guaranteed to near 100% is tories are selfish bastards who only care about tax (wait until that goes up next year ha ha) and trying not to pay it.
The next belter is when they say is "at least its not Corbyn" or whoever, what sort of nonsensical wan*ery argument is that? Corbyn isn't and won't be in power and we don't know what he'd have done, I'd say it'd be better than this shit show defo, I can understand to a degree if a household earns upwards of over £100,000 for supporting them in selfish interest but below that?
Pure snobbery and stupidity.

This
What astounds me is all those who say "oh Boris is such a character"
Yeah a dodgy, lying self serving one yet back they go voting for him each time
Its like the Tories only got in a year back they have been in power ELEVEN years
Is it any wonder the country is sliding into chaos and those less 'fortunate' than BoJo and his self serving, pocket lining pals have it worse now than ever.....
The clown on 14:00 - Dec 10 with 850 viewsbarry_sanchez

The clown on 14:00 - Dec 8 by Sadoldgit

As Ian said, we are well down the list of preferred countries for seekers of asylum and it is only right that all countries do their bit for these people and help them build new lives. We moan and complain about our football team, the government, the weather etc but in terms of what many of these people have been through or are running away from, there is no comparison.

How many economic migrants live in the close vicinity to your house?

He who is silent and bows his head dies every time he does so. He who speaks aloud and walks with his head held high dies only once. —Giovanni Falcone
Poll: What is your favourite poll?

The clown on 14:21 - Dec 10 with 841 viewsJaySaint

The clown on 09:39 - Dec 10 by Sadoldgit

For impersonating a Prime Minister for starters? Pathological lying narcissists like Trump and Johnson don’t believe that the rules apply to “special” people like themselves and play fast and loose with conventions. If you think that either of them give a stuff about breaking the law you are very misguided. The fact that neither of them have been successfully prosecuted yet is more to do with abuse of power and knowing how to play the system.

Behind bars for what exactly?

The clown on 16:47 - Dec 10 with 796 viewsBridders2

The clown on 10:20 - Dec 10 by Sadoldgit

Johnson is a particularly nasty individual. He has perfected his bumbling loveable anti establishment persona over decades. It is all an act right down to deliberately messing up his hair before going out in front of the public and is all a part of the distraction. His childhood aim to be “King of the World” wasn’t driven by some altruistic need to make the world a better place, it was driven by his ego and his need to be top of the pile. No plan. No other motive, just be top dog. Of course he was never going to be King of anything, but he has achieved his aim of getting the top job in this country. The trouble is, with no other ambition other than become top dog, he has nothing else driving him. That is why the management of covid has been such a mess (and pretty much everything else since he came to power - who can forget the oven ready Brexit deal that was so far from being oven ready it hadn’t even left the shop yet). He shamelessly breaks or ignores the rules because they do not apply to him (in his world). People who know him well warned us about him when he became PM and they have been proved right. These people are from the right of the political spectrum so can’t just be dismissed as left wing mischief makers.
Sadly, if and when the Tories come to their senses and kick him out of office, the alternatives don’t look very inviting. By surrounding himself with like minded, weak, self serving sycophants, there is no one in the cabinet who looks remotely different enough and with a moral backbone to come in and give us some decent leadership again.

The Xmas party fiasco will definitely hurt Boris, but the British public will remember the bigger issues like getting Brexit done while Labour did everything in their power to abolish the peoples vote, the brilliant success of the vaccine roll-out, and the saving of the British economy with a skillful and far reaching furlough policy.
Dont get me wrong, serious mistakes have been made along the way, but these bigger picture events will prevail.
The clown on 17:08 - Dec 10 with 774 viewsDorsetIan

The clown on 16:47 - Dec 10 by Bridders2

The Xmas party fiasco will definitely hurt Boris, but the British public will remember the bigger issues like getting Brexit done while Labour did everything in their power to abolish the peoples vote, the brilliant success of the vaccine roll-out, and the saving of the British economy with a skillful and far reaching furlough policy.
Dont get me wrong, serious mistakes have been made along the way, but these bigger picture events will prevail.

You're right about those bigger picture events. However, they've got a limited shelf life and people have been giving him the benefit of the doubt for a long time now because of them, and maybe even punishing Labour for the reasons you say.

My view has been that those things would only paper over the cracks for so long because the electorate is not going to give Boris a free pass forever.

I think we're witnessing the point now where people are looking to him to do a bit more than rest on his Brexit success and he's starting to feel the consequences. He's not helped by the fact that the negative consequences of Brexit are very tangible and yet the promised Brexit dividends are nowhere to be seen.

But we'll see. A lot will depend on whether Labour can build on their current advantage. And how many more own goals Boris is going to score.

The clown on 17:17 - Dec 10 with 764 viewsJaySaint

The clown on 17:08 - Dec 10 by DorsetIan

You're right about those bigger picture events. However, they've got a limited shelf life and people have been giving him the benefit of the doubt for a long time now because of them, and maybe even punishing Labour for the reasons you say.

My view has been that those things would only paper over the cracks for so long because the electorate is not going to give Boris a free pass forever.

I think we're witnessing the point now where people are looking to him to do a bit more than rest on his Brexit success and he's starting to feel the consequences. He's not helped by the fact that the negative consequences of Brexit are very tangible and yet the promised Brexit dividends are nowhere to be seen.

But we'll see. A lot will depend on whether Labour can build on their current advantage. And how many more own goals Boris is going to score.

Part of the issue with Boris is the restrictions being forced upon us this time round.
Problem there, Labour want harder, longer, tougher form of lockdown/restrictions

The clown on 17:24 - Dec 10 with 758 viewsBridders2

The clown on 17:08 - Dec 10 by DorsetIan

He'll definitely score more own goals, but the British public seem to almost forgive him or factor them in, which is probably due to his skill in cultivating his joker image. I suspect millions of the working classes love him, which is why they voted for him, but he is equally despised by the metropolitan elite.
A lot will depend on people in the North seeing a tangible effect on levelling up over the next few years.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024