Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The clown 19:35 - Oct 5 with 16364 viewssaint22

Just watched BoJo interviewed on C4 news
Good god could anyone be anymore unconvincing!?
Contradicting himself, stumbling and humbling answers and banging on about people want a government that performs for them! As if they haven’t been in power for 11 years
How the hell do people fall for his ineptitude
Oh and there is no labour shortage at all that’s just due to lack of investment
Ffs
The clown on 13:33 - Nov 30 with 1125 viewsExBaselSaint

The clown on 08:02 - Oct 7 by saint22

so you are a teacher?
what reason would that give you to vote Tory?

True, you're almost automatically obliged to be a bug-eyed commie wack job or a blue-fringed woke scold if you're a teacher in the UK.
Thank god these lovely people are moulding the kids of the future
The clown on 13:54 - Nov 30 with 1101 viewsSalisburySaint

The clown on 14:53 - Nov 29 by Sadoldgit

Priti Patel put in her place

https://m.facebook.com/GreenNatalieBennett/videos/lord-kerr-on-migrants-251121/4

excellent video, shows precisely how we are all being deliberately being mislead over this situation by the government
The clown on 13:08 - Dec 8 with 970 viewsSadoldgit

So our PM still hasn’t got the balls to own up to what everyone knows in the country happen in no 10 during the lockdown Christmas and is just hoping that he can waffle is way out of it like he usually does. He and his people are shameless chancers but still people vote for these clowns. Parties when supposed to be locking down, holidays during a massive crisis in Afghanistan and ignoring pleas for help - all this and we are only half way through the week. But it is just business as usual for this incompetent bunch. How far do they have to go before people will realise they are being taken for mugs?
The clown on 13:24 - Dec 8 with 971 viewsBazza

The clown on 13:54 - Nov 30 by SalisburySaint

excellent video, shows precisely how we are all being deliberately being mislead over this situation by the government

Economic migrants or not, why are they trying to come to the UK? Surely desperate people would go to other countries closer to their home countries
The clown on 13:45 - Dec 8 with 933 viewsDorsetIan

The clown on 13:24 - Dec 8 by Bazza

Economic migrants or not, why are they trying to come to the UK? Surely desperate people would go to other countries closer to their home countries

It's only a small proportion who push on to the UK. Most do settle along the way in Greece, Italy, Germany, Austria, France, or wherever.

For those who are making the extra push to get to the UK, it's either because they have family here, or because they speak the language or just because after making the journey from a completely shit place, they want to end up somewhere where they will be happy, not stuck in some place they don't like, where they don't speak the language, where they've got no family, and where (probably) they are less welcoming to people than we are here.

Everyone coming here by land is going to have to pass through another country where they could have claimed asylum. Flying here directly from the country they are leaving is not going to be easy. As a country we could be in the position of theoretically offering asylum to people but in practice no one could get here.

Worrying about the fact that they should/could have claimed asylum elsewhere is not an answer for me.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

The clown on 14:00 - Dec 8 with 910 viewsSadoldgit

As Ian said, we are well down the list of preferred countries for seekers of asylum and it is only right that all countries do their bit for these people and help them build new lives. We moan and complain about our football team, the government, the weather etc but in terms of what many of these people have been through or are running away from, there is no comparison.
The clown on 14:28 - Dec 8 with 914 viewssaint901

We are a country built on invaders and migrants and closing our doors is shameful and selfish.

We could easily take tens of thousands a year of those escaping tyranny and perhaps torture and death at the hands of intolerant fundamentalists.

Instead we force them to take life endangering risks just because Boris and his bullies want to pander to the racist elements of the Tory voters and his own party.
The clown on 15:02 - Dec 8 with 894 viewsBicester_North

The clown on 14:28 - Dec 8 by saint901

We are a country built on invaders and migrants and closing our doors is shameful and selfish.

We could easily take tens of thousands a year of those escaping tyranny and perhaps torture and death at the hands of intolerant fundamentalists.

Instead we force them to take life endangering risks just because Boris and his bullies want to pander to the racist elements of the Tory voters and his own party.

How do we force them to cross the channel?

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Login to get fewer ads

The clown on 15:04 - Dec 8 with 892 viewsBicester_North

The clown on 13:45 - Dec 8 by DorsetIan

It's only a small proportion who push on to the UK. Most do settle along the way in Greece, Italy, Germany, Austria, France, or wherever.

For those who are making the extra push to get to the UK, it's either because they have family here, or because they speak the language or just because after making the journey from a completely shit place, they want to end up somewhere where they will be happy, not stuck in some place they don't like, where they don't speak the language, where they've got no family, and where (probably) they are less welcoming to people than we are here.

Everyone coming here by land is going to have to pass through another country where they could have claimed asylum. Flying here directly from the country they are leaving is not going to be easy. As a country we could be in the position of theoretically offering asylum to people but in practice no one could get here.

Worrying about the fact that they should/could have claimed asylum elsewhere is not an answer for me.

It’s good to have a middle class man on here who has an insight into the mind of every refugee, who knows exactly what they all think and can speak on their behalf.

The clown on 15:11 - Dec 8 with 887 viewssaint901

The clown on 15:02 - Dec 8 by Bicester_North

How do we force them to cross the channel?

By erecting barriers to entry which for many, no matter what the reason for leaving their own home, are impossible.

Not all migrants are doctors, engineers, scientists, bankers.

Many are just normal people who are the wrong side of an arbitrary line drawn by local politicians or faith leaders or sometimes local criminals.

Would it really hurt the UK to allow a given number of people in?

Would it really damage the job prospects of those too work shy to apply for and take up one of the hundreds of thousands of jobs presently on offer?
The clown on 15:15 - Dec 8 with 876 viewsDorsetIan

The clown on 15:04 - Dec 8 by Bicester_North

It’s good to have a middle class man on here who has an insight into the mind of every refugee, who knows exactly what they all think and can speak on their behalf.

Do you have a view on all this Bicester, or were you just feeling left out?

The clown on 15:16 - Dec 8 with 883 viewsBicester_North

The clown on 15:11 - Dec 8 by saint901

By erecting barriers to entry which for many, no matter what the reason for leaving their own home, are impossible.

Not all migrants are doctors, engineers, scientists, bankers.

Many are just normal people who are the wrong side of an arbitrary line drawn by local politicians or faith leaders or sometimes local criminals.

Would it really hurt the UK to allow a given number of people in?

Would it really damage the job prospects of those too work shy to apply for and take up one of the hundreds of thousands of jobs presently on offer?

Ah right we haven’t let any non professional migrants into the uk in the last 25 years then?

The clown on 15:57 - Dec 8 with 850 viewsDorsetIan

The clown on 15:16 - Dec 8 by Bicester_North

Ah right we haven’t let any non professional migrants into the uk in the last 25 years then?

Do you believe that we should offer people asylum, Bicester?

The clown on 16:14 - Dec 8 with 842 viewsgrumpy

'why are they trying to come to the UK?'

Could be they have relatives who live here.
English is so widely spoken round the world.
They are told there is a better life to be had here.
Etc Etc....

Would you not want a better life if the one you have in your own country is so poor.
The clown on 16:15 - Dec 8 with 838 viewsBicester_North

The clown on 15:57 - Dec 8 by DorsetIan

Do you believe that we should offer people asylum, Bicester?

Which character are you asking as, Ian or 901?

The clown on 16:24 - Dec 8 with 829 viewsBicester_North

The clown on 16:14 - Dec 8 by grumpy

'why are they trying to come to the UK?'

Could be they have relatives who live here.
English is so widely spoken round the world.
They are told there is a better life to be had here.
Etc Etc....

Would you not want a better life if the one you have in your own country is so poor.

I think I’d be happy to be away from the threat of war, execution or torture and in a comparatively safe European country, without then potentially killing my kids by drowning in the channel.

The clown on 16:45 - Dec 8 with 805 viewsDorsetIan

The clown on 16:15 - Dec 8 by Bicester_North

Just answer the question smarty-pants.

The clown on 17:03 - Dec 8 with 788 viewsDorsetIan

The clown on 16:24 - Dec 8 by Bicester_North

I think I’d be happy to be away from the threat of war, execution or torture and in a comparatively safe European country, without then potentially killing my kids by drowning in the channel.

It’s good to have someone on here who has an insight into the mind of every refugee, who knows exactly what they all think and can reason on their behalf.

The clown on 17:22 - Dec 8 with 781 viewsBicester_North

The clown on 17:03 - Dec 8 by DorsetIan

It’s good to have someone on here who has an insight into the mind of every refugee, who knows exactly what they all think and can reason on their behalf.

No need to get all frothy, I said what I would do, not what the refugees think.

The clown on 17:45 - Dec 8 with 760 viewssaint901

The clown on 16:15 - Dec 8 by Bicester_North

I think I'm quite capable of asking my own questions and expressing my own views.

I have no idea who Ian is nor his views on many(most) issues.
The clown on 17:49 - Dec 8 with 743 viewssaint901

The clown on 15:16 - Dec 8 by Bicester_North

I'm absolutely sure we have. The NHS regularly strips other health systems of trained staff for example and our Universities are full of professors and academics who first learned their business overseas.

I suggest however that for every doctor we recruit from overseas, we should bring in (for example) 5 to 10 "ordinary" people who are willing to work for the good of their family and to provide a better life for them.

Cherry picking the best talent and brains from overseas is not how you support them to become better places that people do not want to leave. By doing that and refusing to allow in the ordinary working class, we are in part driving the problems and not solving them.
The clown on 18:42 - Dec 8 with 705 viewsDorsetIan

The clown on 17:45 - Dec 8 by saint901

I think I'm quite capable of asking my own questions and expressing my own views.

I have no idea who Ian is nor his views on many(most) issues.

You'll have to forgive him 901. He runs so many multiple log-in 'characters' on here that he assumes everyone else is at it.

Sometimes I even wonder whether he might be pulling my strings.

The clown on 18:47 - Dec 8 with 701 viewsBicester_North

The clown on 18:42 - Dec 8 by DorsetIan

You'll have to forgive him 901. He runs so many multiple log-in 'characters' on here that he assumes everyone else is at it.

Sometimes I even wonder whether he might be pulling my strings.

This is pure comedy, keep it going gent(s)

The clown on 19:00 - Dec 8 with 682 viewsgrumpy

The clown on 16:24 - Dec 8 by Bicester_North

Do you think they want to take that risk?
The clown on 19:00 - Dec 8 with 682 viewssaint901

So Mr Bicester, would you allow refugees fleeing war and persecution into the UK even if their only ambition was to stack shelves in Tesco's?

Or do you think that such migrants needs to be capable of generating x times their "cost" in value, before being allowed here, no matter how many of their children had stepped on a (western built and sold) land mine?

Or do you think we should limit migrants to the best of the best brains that countries around the world can produce for our benefit?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024