Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Everyone Happy Then ? 09:30 - Nov 6 with 2545 viewsSaintNick

A solid win and a move up the table

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Everyone Happy Then ? on 09:44 - Nov 6 with 1718 viewsA1079

Sadly could not go but was well pleased to hear the result and another win. Yes, a narrow win but alot of teams that have done well in the past have been happy to do so on the back of 1-0 wins. After Norwich we have a tough run again and that will be a real test and single goals will probably not be enough. But, for the moment at least, there seems some solidity in the team, a good spirit and nice to hear that again the fans really got behind the team.

I suppose any positivity is cautioned by the fact that we have been here before only to be followed by a collapse so every point is a grateful point.
Everyone Happy Then ? on 09:44 - Nov 6 with 1720 viewsPatfromPoole

I couldn’t be any happier if Kylie Minogue walked in and asked if I’d like to watch her and Kate Beckinsale indulge in carnal activity.

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

Everyone Happy Then ? on 09:44 - Nov 6 with 1717 viewsdirk_doone

Yes, although there will be plenty of hangovers this morning as the 8pm Friday night kick-off resulted in one of the drunkest St Mary's crowds I've seen for a long time and lots of songs about Danny Who after the game.

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Everyone Happy Then ? on 09:53 - Nov 6 with 1686 views1ASIN12

We needed to get results from Leeds, Burnley , Watford , Aston Villa and Norwich . We have
Done excellent to get 10 points so far.

Norwich up next to a chance to get more points on the board before some more difficult fixtures coming up.

Having said that we have played 11 and only lost 3 so there’s no need not to think we can’t pick up more points from those more difficult fixtures coming up after Norwich.
Everyone Happy Then ? on 09:53 - Nov 6 with 1686 viewssaint68

Very very happy indeed....I've nearly finished baking a large humble pie..and will happily finish the lot..as my criticism of Ralph has been quite well noted of late.

Great crowd last night and for the first timei n somewhile I wished I was back in England and watching the match with what sounded like 28000 merry(🍻🍻🍻🍻) saints supporters.

Poll: Who would you want to save this season Pellegrino or Adkins

Everyone Happy Then ? on 09:57 - Nov 6 with 1680 viewsPatfromPoole

Everyone Happy Then ? on 09:44 - Nov 6 by dirk_doone

Yes, although there will be plenty of hangovers this morning as the 8pm Friday night kick-off resulted in one of the drunkest St Mary's crowds I've seen for a long time and lots of songs about Danny Who after the game.

Due to work, I sadly had to drive up last night from Poole and was possibly the only sober person in whole of the Itchen North.

A number of people around me falling about pissed. And that was before the goal……

Everyone Happy Then ? on 09:59 - Nov 6 with 1676 viewsSaintNick

Everyone Happy Then ? on 09:57 - Nov 6 by PatfromPoole

Due to work, I sadly had to drive up last night from Poole and was possibly the only sober person in whole of the Itchen North.

A number of people around me falling about pissed. And that was before the goal……

After they fell over they were a rising

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Everyone Happy Then ? on 10:05 - Nov 6 with 1660 viewsPatfromPoole

Everyone Happy Then ? on 09:59 - Nov 6 by SaintNick

After they fell over they were a rising

Login to get fewer ads

Everyone Happy Then ? on 10:25 - Nov 6 with 1620 viewsRon11

Yes a good result, but in typical Saints style they took their foot off the gas in the second half which they should have started 2 or 3-0 up.
They gave the ball away far too much in the second half, but held on due to a couple of astute substitutions by Ralph.
Salisu did not look at his best, and Livramento was obviously recognised as a serious threat and was set upon by the obnoxious diving cheat El Ghazi. How he did not receive a second yellow card will be yet another chapter in the history of unbelievably bad refereeing decisions against Saints.
Again Kyle Walker Peters was man of the match for me, would be even more of a threat playing down the right, but Perraud hasn't shown enough on the left unfortunately.
A great goal from A Armstrong - the other Armstrong had time for a touch before blazing over the bar, and a great effort from Ward Prowse was well saved.
What happened in the second half? The predictable dropping deep and giving the ball away.
If Ings had been playing there could have been a very different result...
Everyone Happy Then ? on 10:49 - Nov 6 with 1589 viewssaint22

Yes pretty pretty pretty good
Bednarek is a worry and good to see Broja come on and equally nice to see little Armstrong belt that home
3 pts at naarwich and on we go
Everyone Happy Then ? on 10:50 - Nov 6 with 1588 viewskingslandstand1

A solid win yes, and very welcome 3 points but could (should?) have been by a better margin and only down to Villa being poor that we kept those 3 points
Everyone Happy Then ? on 11:17 - Nov 6 with 1544 viewsdarthvader

Everyone Happy Then ? on 09:44 - Nov 6 by PatfromPoole

I couldn’t be any happier if Kylie Minogue walked in and asked if I’d like to watch her and Kate Beckinsale indulge in carnal activity.

Cum again ?
You should be so lucky..lucky ..lucky ..lucky
[Post edited 6 Nov 2021 11:21]

keep the faith coyr

Everyone Happy Then ? on 11:19 - Nov 6 with 1540 viewsinthebox

Everyone Happy Then ? on 10:25 - Nov 6 by Ron11

Yes a good result, but in typical Saints style they took their foot off the gas in the second half which they should have started 2 or 3-0 up.
They gave the ball away far too much in the second half, but held on due to a couple of astute substitutions by Ralph.
Salisu did not look at his best, and Livramento was obviously recognised as a serious threat and was set upon by the obnoxious diving cheat El Ghazi. How he did not receive a second yellow card will be yet another chapter in the history of unbelievably bad refereeing decisions against Saints.
Again Kyle Walker Peters was man of the match for me, would be even more of a threat playing down the right, but Perraud hasn't shown enough on the left unfortunately.
A great goal from A Armstrong - the other Armstrong had time for a touch before blazing over the bar, and a great effort from Ward Prowse was well saved.
What happened in the second half? The predictable dropping deep and giving the ball away.

Villa aren't mugs, they played further up the field in the second half, Ralph rung the changes to calm things down a bit. Great performance.
Everyone Happy Then ? on 11:39 - Nov 6 with 1508 viewsdarthvader

Everyone Happy Then ? on 09:57 - Nov 6 by PatfromPoole

You werent the only one in there sobre mate . I was too.

Glad to see the itchen north a little more vaciferous again than in previos seasons . Did i see a villa fan jump over a barrier down the front to try and start some fisticuffs or did i dream it ?

A lot of Southampton "youff" around me and unfortunatly and i found disapointing was the odd unsavoury racist remark , not against players but were seemingly picking out one or two in the villa crowd to have a pop at .
Yes they were drunk and young and that but id hate for us to get a bad name in this stand . Yes there was banter etc but this was more than that This day and age anything remotely racist should be stamped out . I hope this was a one off .

keep the faith coyr

Everyone Happy Then ? on 11:54 - Nov 6 with 1472 viewsdwayne_dibley

with Nora Batty and Ena Sharples to follow for afters

Well, I say let's get out there and tw@t it!
Poll: Will you renew your Season Ticket for next season

Everyone Happy Then ? on 12:02 - Nov 6 with 1456 viewsSaintsforeverj

Everyone Happy Then ? on 10:25 - Nov 6 by Ron11

Ralph has learnt to shut up shop and stop being so open when the opposition start attacking us, to get the three points. A win at Norwich and we could be in the top half of the table, after spending net, the least in the league and losing our best player, who went to a team with much more resources, yet that team has lost 5 in a row and is below us in the league. I will say it again, Ralph is doing a great job, he has learnt a lot about his team that a new manager would have to start again on. The performance s are full of effort and it's exciting to watch. Adams and Armstrong are getting good, we will be fine this season, only getting stronger.

And he has a great sense of fashion.

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Everyone Happy Then ? on 12:05 - Nov 6 with 1455 viewsSaintsforeverj

Everyone Happy Then ? on 09:53 - Nov 6 by saint68

Very very happy indeed....I've nearly finished baking a large humble pie..and will happily finish the lot..as my criticism of Ralph has been quite well noted of late.

Great crowd last night and for the first timei n somewhile I wished I was back in England and watching the match with what sounded like 28000 merry(🍻🍻🍻🍻) saints supporters.

I think a few others need some humble pie too! How many said he doesn't learn and we will struggle? The team is playing for this guy. And he is a massive character and looks great.

Everyone Happy Then ? on 12:08 - Nov 6 with 1450 viewssaint68

Everyone Happy Then ? on 12:05 - Nov 6 by Saintsforeverj

I think a few others need some humble pie too! How many said he doesn't learn and we will struggle? The team is playing for this guy. And he is a massive character and looks great.

He most definitely has learnt, and that's really showing through of late...

But I we lose to Norwich..I'm gonna call him a useless coont again 🤣😁

Everyone Happy Then ? on 12:14 - Nov 6 with 1445 viewsSaintsforeverj

Everyone Happy Then ? on 12:08 - Nov 6 by saint68

He most definitely has learnt, and that's really showing through of late...

But I we lose to Norwich..I'm gonna call him a useless coont again 🤣😁

You won't once you have seen his waistcoat for the next game. He looks dazzling. And we will thrash Norwich

Everyone Happy Then ? on 12:22 - Nov 6 with 1432 viewssaint68

Everyone Happy Then ? on 12:14 - Nov 6 by Saintsforeverj

You won't once you have seen his waistcoat for the next game. He looks dazzling. And we will thrash Norwich

He looked rather Dapper last night, I'm so glad he's not a Pulis track suit wearing gum chewing twàt.

Everyone Happy Then ? on 13:09 - Nov 6 with 1363 viewsChesham_Saint

Everyone Happy Then ? on 11:17 - Nov 6 by darthvader

Cum again ?
You should be so lucky..lucky ..lucky ..lucky
[Post edited 6 Nov 2021 11:21]

More to the point, just watch!?

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Everyone Happy Then ? on 13:18 - Nov 6 with 1348 viewsBridders2

Great game last night, Romau was pivitol, JWP looked sharper after his lay off, Elyounoussi is looking better with every game, and all round team performance was very good. Tino not as effective and didn't make his trademark surging runs, but teams are starting to target him more. Ralph holding back the high press and bolstering defence in the later stages is working well. Looking good all round.
Everyone Happy Then ? on 15:58 - Nov 6 with 1225 viewsSonicBoom

Bit like the Watford game. Should have been 4-0 but in the end we got over the line 1-0.
Great health and really good for Armstrong to get more confidence.
Great to win however by any margin.
I do have a question...
We pass itabout carefully attention back and through midfield. But if we get a throw near their box, we abandon that at just sling a long throw in.
Why?? It never works and we haven't got a decent header offer ball in the middle anyway. Maybe if broja was on id get it.
Ok we have an athletic centre back who might win that header, but err he's the one that takes the bloody throw! Baffling.
Everyone Happy Then ? on 16:03 - Nov 6 with 1215 viewssaint22

Everyone Happy Then ? on 15:58 - Nov 6 by SonicBoom

Bit like the Watford game. Should have been 4-0 but in the end we got over the line 1-0.
Great health and really good for Armstrong to get more confidence.
Great to win however by any margin.
I do have a question...
We pass itabout carefully attention back and through midfield. But if we get a throw near their box, we abandon that at just sling a long throw in.
Why?? It never works and we haven't got a decent header offer ball in the middle anyway. Maybe if broja was on id get it.
Ok we have an athletic centre back who might win that header, but err he's the one that takes the bloody throw! Baffling.

Our throw ins have been crap for years
Bertrand used to take an age and then fling it to an opposing player, we seem to ave no movement and never take a quick one
Everyone Happy Then ? on 16:32 - Nov 6 with 1196 viewsBerber

Mate, that is proper MILF thinking
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024