Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Player Welfare 08:10 - Dec 22 with 3903 viewsHeisenberg

Jordan Henderson this morning moaning about no one cares about players welfare because there are too many games. My heart bleeds. Pampered arsewipes haven’t got a clue. Try doing a shift in A and E. What a complete bell end.

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously'
Poll: Who should get a statue outside the old girl ?

Player Welfare on 09:05 - Dec 22 with 3300 viewsdwayne_dibley

He has a point, I do not care about overpaid prima donnas

Well, I say let's get out there and tw@t it!
Poll: Will you renew your Season Ticket for next season

Player Welfare on 09:07 - Dec 22 with 3297 viewssaint901

I also read that Tuchel - Chelsea manager - is moaning about "safety" (of players from Covid etc) and that Klopp is moaning about a crowded fixture schedule.

One of the purposes of having a squad of players, rather than a team, is that players can be rotated. Players who get annual pay around the same as 50 nurses have a responsibility to look after themselves - get a jab. If they don't want to do look after themselves and show some respect to the club, the manager and the fans, then leave the game.

I have family involved in the pro game and they make sacrifices in terms of family time and events because they love what they do. I would not deny them that chance even though I'd sometimes wish they changed their priorities a little. And I'm not talking about players on mega bucks, but more on the coaching side where the money is decent but I can tell you that no banker would work those hours for that pay.

I have limited sympathy for prem players or managers complaining about fixtures and health - suck it up and remember that you could be cleaning floors in A&E for minimum wage.
Player Welfare on 09:37 - Dec 22 with 3258 viewssaintwizzler

Games gone

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Knowing what we know now, should we have sacked Hasenhüttl?

Player Welfare on 10:14 - Dec 22 with 3224 viewssaint68

I thought it would be impossible to dislike that gormless prick anymore than I already did..and then this!!!!

£5.2 million a year the cùnt gets paid and he's looking for sympathy!!!!

Honestly....F-off Jordan you bellend !!

Poll: Who would you want to save this season Pellegrino or Adkins

Player Welfare on 13:37 - Dec 22 with 3109 viewskingslandstand1

How would he feel if he was playing the game 30+ years ago and what those players used to have to put up with
Player Welfare on 15:43 - Dec 22 with 3041 viewsChesham_Saint

WABOC.

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Player Welfare on 15:58 - Dec 22 with 3026 viewsSaintsforeverj

Must be so hard living in a mansion on 500 grand a week, playing the game he loves as a living, knowing that he has the choice to retire tomorrow if he wanted to. Apart from the plastics, more and more fans won't turn up at games because of these stupid players with Ill timed speeches.

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Player Welfare on 16:49 - Dec 22 with 3006 views1885_SFC

Poor old Henderson probably wants to stay at home in the warm during December with his wife & family. Instead of that, he's having to run out onto a football pitch, in freezing cold conditions, and run around in a thin shirt for what? - £1M a month? He gets home late if the team has had to travel many miles for an away game - and in the dark at this time of year. Worse still, he might have to do this TWICE in one week!

Cut the lad some slack you meanies.

Old School is Cool

Login to get fewer ads

Player Welfare on 17:34 - Dec 22 with 2973 viewssolent_toffee

Player Welfare on 16:49 - Dec 22 by 1885_SFC

Poor old Henderson probably wants to stay at home in the warm during December with his wife & family. Instead of that, he's having to run out onto a football pitch, in freezing cold conditions, and run around in a thin shirt for what? - £1M a month? He gets home late if the team has had to travel many miles for an away game - and in the dark at this time of year. Worse still, he might have to do this TWICE in one week!

Cut the lad some slack you meanies.

He needs to have a word with his manager who has loads of players and yet plays the same eleven in every single match including meaningless CL games when they are already guaranteed to top their table.

Absolute no awareness from Klopp or Henderson about the real world we live in.
Player Welfare on 17:52 - Dec 22 with 2954 viewscocklebreath

He already topped the most punchable face list, WAC

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Player Welfare on 18:21 - Dec 22 with 2920 viewsSaintsforeverj

Player Welfare on 17:34 - Dec 22 by solent_toffee

He needs to have a word with his manager who has loads of players and yet plays the same eleven in every single match including meaningless CL games when they are already guaranteed to top their table.

Absolute no awareness from Klopp or Henderson about the real world we live in.

And Klopp saying there are too many games. There is a simple answer to that - Give some other clubs a chance then instead of getting to the final of every competition going. It's very boring Klopp. I'm sure none of us would mind if he pulled Liverpool out if a few competitions, just to relieve the intolerable pressure his.massive squad is under.

Player Welfare on 22:07 - Dec 22 with 2827 viewsRon11

Player Welfare on 17:52 - Dec 22 by cocklebreath

He already topped the most punchable face list, WAC

Him and Carragher both
Player Welfare on 22:13 - Dec 22 with 2820 viewsSaintNick

I dont mind Henderson, but i do find it hard to have any sympathy for grown men on £100k a week complaining about their welfare

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Player Welfare on 07:32 - Dec 23 with 2735 viewssolent_toffee

Player Welfare on 22:13 - Dec 22 by SaintNick

I dont mind Henderson, but i do find it hard to have any sympathy for grown men on £100k a week complaining about their welfare

Especially at this time of year in the current climate. There are millions of people working their arses off for a tiny fraction of what Henderson and his colleagues earn in a week, let alone the amount of people who are volunteering around the clock to support the country.

Normally I don’t mind Henderson too, but he needs to keep his grid shut here along with his boss and remind themselves that nothing everything revolves around them.
Player Welfare on 09:51 - Dec 23 with 2666 viewsBerber

Player Welfare on 09:07 - Dec 22 by saint901

I also read that Tuchel - Chelsea manager - is moaning about "safety" (of players from Covid etc) and that Klopp is moaning about a crowded fixture schedule.

One of the purposes of having a squad of players, rather than a team, is that players can be rotated. Players who get annual pay around the same as 50 nurses have a responsibility to look after themselves - get a jab. If they don't want to do look after themselves and show some respect to the club, the manager and the fans, then leave the game.

I have family involved in the pro game and they make sacrifices in terms of family time and events because they love what they do. I would not deny them that chance even though I'd sometimes wish they changed their priorities a little. And I'm not talking about players on mega bucks, but more on the coaching side where the money is decent but I can tell you that no banker would work those hours for that pay.

I have limited sympathy for prem players or managers complaining about fixtures and health - suck it up and remember that you could be cleaning floors in A&E for minimum wage.

If the clubs didn't have to play an always increasing number of European games, there wouldn't be the over congestion for the top sides. But you'll never get him saying that EUEFA have got it all wrong.
Player Welfare on 10:48 - Dec 23 with 2645 viewsJaySaint

I wonder what Klopp thinks of this tackle and the welfare of this leicester player?
Doubt we will ever find out

Poll: Who is responsible for Liverpool's defeat?

Player Welfare on 15:36 - Dec 23 with 2584 viewsSaintsforeverj

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/59772322

Player strike? They really are treated badly, especially Man City players on two million pounds a month. And they want less teams in the PL, just to suit the top clubs.

Don't you just hate what these elite clubs have done to football.
[Post edited 23 Dec 2021 15:38]

Player Welfare on 15:51 - Dec 23 with 2562 viewssaint68

Player Welfare on 15:36 - Dec 23 by Saintsforeverj

Player strike? They really are treated badly, especially Man City players on two million pounds a month. And they want less teams in the PL, just to suit the top clubs.

Piss taking greedy coonts. .fuk em!!!

Player Welfare on 15:59 - Dec 23 with 2557 viewsSouthamptonfan

Player Welfare on 15:36 - Dec 23 by Saintsforeverj

Better idea- the fans go on strike and stop paying £50 plus a ticket for greedy self entitled selfish idiots, spoiling the game we love. The f@acking idiots.

Poll: After Nick's revelation, would you welcome back Danny Ings?

Player Welfare on 16:32 - Dec 23 with 2538 viewsJaySaint

It is all part of the play for 5 subs

Poll: Who is responsible for Liverpool's defeat?

Player Welfare on 18:56 - Dec 23 with 2485 viewssaint68

Player Welfare on 16:32 - Dec 23 by JaySaint

It is all part of the play for 5 subs

That'll kill off any chance of lower placed teams nicking a point or 3..yet more big 6 bias.
[Post edited 23 Dec 2021 19:00]

Player Welfare on 20:42 - Dec 23 with 2442 viewsBicester_North

Player Welfare on 15:59 - Dec 23 by Southamptonfan

Better idea- the fans go on strike and stop paying £50 plus a ticket for greedy self entitled selfish idiots, spoiling the game we love. The f@acking idiots.

That should’ve happened at the big clubs after the super league crap, but all the new breed glory hunting pricks still love it.

If any Saints players strike I hope the fans don’t bother turning up at any more games until the players concerned all grovel in apology.

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Player Welfare on 20:56 - Dec 23 with 2429 viewssaint68

Player Welfare on 20:42 - Dec 23 by Bicester_North

That should’ve happened at the big clubs after the super league crap, but all the new breed glory hunting pricks still love it.

If any Saints players strike I hope the fans don’t bother turning up at any more games until the players concerned all grovel in apology.

You could argue that they've been on strike most of the season

Player Welfare on 22:31 - Dec 23 with 2391 viewsKennington

Going against the grain here as I can kind of see his point. Liverpool are in every competition going and they might well end up playing 70 odd games. They have a big squad but Henderson is usually in those match day squads. So I’m not sure an athlete can perform to a high standard that often. In this day and age the data side is ridiculous and he probably sees on Twitter or wherever people debating if he’s past it. If he played in most other elite sports like golf, tennis etc. he’d be able to pick and choose which tournaments he plays, but in football the player is simply told when they’ll play.

No doubt he’s well paid but even at say £6m or whatever he gets a year, the chances are rather than mixing with nhs nurses and cleaners, he’s more likely to be in circles of other millionaires who probably do a lot less than he does. A top London estate agent, financial broker will make a few million on one deal, so Henderson’s salary is although huge to us not in terms of the really wealthy.

Ultimately footballers are entertainers and their job is to sell tickets and sky subscriptions. I guess he feels if he’s too knackered to do that something needs to be done. It’s an unusual situation though as Liverpool will probably play more games than almost any other club. I don’t think Saints players are going to face this problem of playing too many games anytime soon.

Poll: What age is too old for a striker?

Player Welfare on 22:36 - Dec 23 with 2388 viewsSouthamptonfan

Player Welfare on 22:31 - Dec 23 by Kennington

Going against the grain here as I can kind of see his point. Liverpool are in every competition going and they might well end up playing 70 odd games. They have a big squad but Henderson is usually in those match day squads. So I’m not sure an athlete can perform to a high standard that often. In this day and age the data side is ridiculous and he probably sees on Twitter or wherever people debating if he’s past it. If he played in most other elite sports like golf, tennis etc. he’d be able to pick and choose which tournaments he plays, but in football the player is simply told when they’ll play.

No doubt he’s well paid but even at say £6m or whatever he gets a year, the chances are rather than mixing with nhs nurses and cleaners, he’s more likely to be in circles of other millionaires who probably do a lot less than he does. A top London estate agent, financial broker will make a few million on one deal, so Henderson’s salary is although huge to us not in terms of the really wealthy.

Ultimately footballers are entertainers and their job is to sell tickets and sky subscriptions. I guess he feels if he’s too knackered to do that something needs to be done. It’s an unusual situation though as Liverpool will probably play more games than almost any other club. I don’t think Saints players are going to face this problem of playing too many games anytime soon.

Perhaps they could pull out of the champions league or one of the cups. Nah they want to win it all, take all the rewards and money, then complain they have too many games.
[Post edited 23 Dec 2021 22:39]

Poll: After Nick's revelation, would you welcome back Danny Ings?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024