Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
International Dog Day 09:16 - Aug 26 with 3157 viewsSaintNick

Apparently today is International Dog Day, although mine has never been abroad so can't be classed as an International, he is still a dog, I don't think the question has ever been brought up on here on who owns a dog .

So who has one and what make/breed

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

International Dog Day on 09:55 - Aug 26 with 2382 viewsSadoldgit

Ours is a Border Terrier/Beagle cross. Her name is Betty. Sweet little thing with very much a terrier temperament.
The first dog was a Cocker Spaniel back in the 60’s and I had a Weimaraner in the 90’s.
[Post edited 26 Aug 2022 14:43]
International Dog Day on 09:56 - Aug 26 with 2382 viewsdarthvader

Every day is dog day in my life.
My boy is a parsons Russle /jack Russle cross.

Very protective loyal loving and a bit naughty at times but is the love of my life and I am his.

keep the faith coyr

International Dog Day on 10:13 - Aug 26 with 2347 viewsDorsetIan

Kelpie / Cocker cross.

His favourite biscuits are:

Digestive
Custard Cream
Rich Tea

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

International Dog Day on 10:19 - Aug 26 with 2337 viewshedgeend61

Lily, Springer Spaniel, she likes you Nick

Did you know dogs are happier than women?

Well, if I locked my wife and my dog in the boot of my car and left them there overnight, who do you think would be happy to see me in the morning?
International Dog Day on 10:21 - Aug 26 with 2311 viewssaint68

International Dog Day on 10:19 - Aug 26 by hedgeend61

Lily, Springer Spaniel, she likes you Nick

Did you know dogs are happier than women?

Well, if I locked my wife and my dog in the boot of my car and left them there overnight, who do you think would be happy to see me in the morning?

Let us all know tomorrow morning .

Poll: Who would you want to save this season Pellegrino or Adkins

International Dog Day on 12:15 - Aug 26 with 2267 viewsSonicBoom

I just got a black lab puppy which has rather dominated the house for the last 4 weeks. Worse than having a baby.
International Dog Day on 12:52 - Aug 26 with 2243 viewsprofessor_peach

Hector, 11 month old Cockapoo.

Likes stealing shoes and underwear.
[Post edited 26 Aug 2022 12:53]
International Dog Day on 13:21 - Aug 26 with 2209 viewssaint68

International Dog Day on 12:52 - Aug 26 by professor_peach

I am Hector too

Login to get fewer ads

International Dog Day on 13:31 - Aug 26 with 2194 viewsBuggalugs

A batshit crazy 7 year old boxer.

Poll: How do YOU define a racist?

International Dog Day on 14:00 - Aug 26 with 2164 viewssaintwizzler

A half time Rollover Hot Dog at Fortress St Mary’s tomorrow.
Hold the mayo.

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Knowing what we know now, should we have sacked Hasenhüttl?

International Dog Day on 14:38 - Aug 26 with 2139 viewsSadoldgit

International Dog Day on 12:52 - Aug 26 by professor_peach

Wow, what a coincidence. Those are my hobbies too.
International Dog Day on 14:40 - Aug 26 with 2123 viewsBuggalugs

International Dog Day on 14:38 - Aug 26 by Sadoldgit

Wow, what a coincidence. Those are my hobbies too.

Pervert

Poll: How do YOU define a racist?

International Dog Day on 15:27 - Aug 26 with 2086 viewsfranniesTache

I've got two ex racing greyhounds, they're possibly the laziest dogs known to man and since getting them (and learning how they're treated) i now think dog racing should be banned and wish i hadn't gone as a nipper
International Dog Day on 15:51 - Aug 26 with 2074 viewsManwithnoname

English Bull terrier -proper dog.
International Dog Day on 16:11 - Aug 26 with 2064 viewsBison

13 year old yellow lab who can barely walk unless you drop a frozen chip and then he's faster then a greyhound and a 2 year Macedonian Thief who's a rescue dog of unknown parentage but has a passport and has been abroad more than me in the last 2 years.

Trust no one in a circus.
Poll: Who do you blame for saints not winning every game ?

International Dog Day on 17:40 - Aug 26 with 2003 viewssolent_toffee

I have a seven year old Westie, proper little character. Dogs are ace, stops me from being lazy, getting up and out walking him down Victoria Park every morning.
International Dog Day on 17:54 - Aug 26 with 1994 viewsButty101

I’ve a crosss Bread rescue dog calls Charlie. Looks like a larger lab, with a coat that is wirey like an Alsatian , a beard and a bit of a boxed head . He hates the postman ! But very friendly on walks.

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

International Dog Day on 18:11 - Aug 26 with 1983 viewssaint68

International Dog Day on 17:54 - Aug 26 by Butty101

I’ve a crosss Bread rescue dog calls Charlie. Looks like a larger lab, with a coat that is wirey like an Alsatian , a beard and a bit of a boxed head . He hates the postman ! But very friendly on walks.

You had me worried then..as a large percentage of that described my missus😁

International Dog Day on 18:29 - Aug 26 with 1967 viewsBerber

International Dog Day on 15:27 - Aug 26 by franniesTache

I've got two ex racing greyhounds, they're possibly the laziest dogs known to man and since getting them (and learning how they're treated) i now think dog racing should be banned and wish i hadn't gone as a nipper

In my working life, we had to relocate a lot (throughout Europe) and I travelled a lot, so having a pet was never a viable option when the kids were growing up.

My son and his wife have had a couple of ex racers. The last one died just before Christmas at 13, and needed a lot of care and attention at the end. As they don’t have kids, they have always assumed that we would do dog sitting instead of child minding, which we were happy to do. I think I was nearly as cut up as my son when Levi finally expired.

They are now in the process of getting a Hungarian Visler puppy, a whole other kettle of fish, completely the opposite to placid greyhounds.
International Dog Day on 19:06 - Aug 26 with 1905 viewsBazza

International Dog Day on 18:29 - Aug 26 by Berber

In my working life, we had to relocate a lot (throughout Europe) and I travelled a lot, so having a pet was never a viable option when the kids were growing up.

My son and his wife have had a couple of ex racers. The last one died just before Christmas at 13, and needed a lot of care and attention at the end. As they don’t have kids, they have always assumed that we would do dog sitting instead of child minding, which we were happy to do. I think I was nearly as cut up as my son when Levi finally expired.

They are now in the process of getting a Hungarian Visler puppy, a whole other kettle of fish, completely the opposite to placid greyhounds.

Have a friend with a Vizler, brilliant dog extremely athletic but very responsive
Even herds back our Chow Chow when he wanders off into the woods!
International Dog Day on 21:24 - Aug 26 with 1815 viewskernow

Basil bumsniff is a manic mutt, four years old, crossed between a weimerana and a collie. He runs down hares like a greyhound, thinks it's a race and great fun. Six foot fences are a mere trip hazard. He's smart though. Black with one white sock and white flecks like he's been flicked with a white paint brush. Herds the chickens like a sheep dog. Very protective of the fourteen year old yellow lab Nellie who is loveable, docile, gluttonous, sly, half blind, selectively deaf but still the top dog.
I think I love animals more than people.
International Dog Day on 23:03 - Aug 26 with 1745 viewsdarthvader

International Dog Day on 18:11 - Aug 26 by saint68

You had me worried then..as a large percentage of that described my missus😁

Oh yeah she love the postie so I've heard

keep the faith coyr

International Dog Day on 23:13 - Aug 26 with 1738 viewsdarthvader

International Dog Day on 21:24 - Aug 26 by kernow

Basil bumsniff is a manic mutt, four years old, crossed between a weimerana and a collie. He runs down hares like a greyhound, thinks it's a race and great fun. Six foot fences are a mere trip hazard. He's smart though. Black with one white sock and white flecks like he's been flicked with a white paint brush. Herds the chickens like a sheep dog. Very protective of the fourteen year old yellow lab Nellie who is loveable, docile, gluttonous, sly, half blind, selectively deaf but still the top dog.
I think I love animals more than people.

I'd agree with that last sentence .
I actually named my boy after one of our ex players.. we rescued him very very young and he was so poorly and badly treated previously by gypsys... that first night at home i didn't think he would get through alive.

I bonded with him that night

A week or so later after 650quid in vets bills he recovered enough to drink out of a bowl on his own and I cried with joy.

He's 6 and a half now. A good boy most of the time

keep the faith coyr

International Dog Day on 23:23 - Aug 26 with 1724 viewsLondonSaint76

I have a beautiful Siberian Husky called Poppy. Known in the park as Princess Poppy as she is so selective over the treats she will accept from other people. Blue eyes and a cream and grey coat, we get stopped every time we go down the high street, she has many admirers. She will be 14 in December, still goes for walks three times a day and is a big part of the family.

Poll: How will we get on against Leicester City?

International Dog Day on 23:26 - Aug 26 with 1722 viewsLondonSaint76

From the American comedian Steven Wright - I accidentally spilt spot remover on my Dalmatian, now it’s gone….

Poll: How will we get on against Leicester City?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024