Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The tuŕd that just won't flush. 20:33 - Oct 8 with 4408 viewssaint68

Teflon Ralph will sadly be sucking the life out of all of us for at least another month or so...imagine turning up to work day in day out and being subjected to that plums infinite bullshit...

Never wanted someone ever removed from our history more than this fukin imbecile..

And..yes..I am a broken record in regards to this clueless ponce..but he needs to fuk right off!!!.
[Post edited 8 Oct 2022 20:37]

Poll: Who would you want to save this season Pellegrino or Adkins

The tuŕd that just won't flush. on 21:26 - Oct 8 with 3786 viewsthissceptredsaint

I wish no ill will on RH but he isn't up to it. It is so grindingly tedious at the moment, so dispiriting. It doesn't have to be this way we may not be able to compete with Man city over a season but last season we had arguably a weaker squad yet we can't get a result for toffee. We've always been up against it, one of the things that make saint supporting unique is our ability to punch above our weight. At the moment we are mincing around the ring with our bootlaces tied together. This is not the Southampton way
The tuŕd that just won't flush. on 21:34 - Oct 8 with 3759 viewsSouthamptonfan

The tuŕd that just won't flush. on 21:26 - Oct 8 by thissceptredsaint

I wish no ill will on RH but he isn't up to it. It is so grindingly tedious at the moment, so dispiriting. It doesn't have to be this way we may not be able to compete with Man city over a season but last season we had arguably a weaker squad yet we can't get a result for toffee. We've always been up against it, one of the things that make saint supporting unique is our ability to punch above our weight. At the moment we are mincing around the ring with our bootlaces tied together. This is not the Southampton way

It's the number of defeats. Today was obvious. Everyone loses to City. But we have had like two wins in f@cking 25 games. The defeats against Villa, Wolves, Everton were dreadful results. And this f@cking club spending 50 million on a load of unproven new young players when all we needed was a decent striker. Keep Romeu, keep Forster, buy a 30 year old experienced defender for free and a 40 million pound striker. That's all we needed to do. Ralph will stay because of the money it takes to pay him off. I f@cking despair with the club and the PL. I went to Eastleigh for the first time today. Honest football and they won in the last minute. It's much better. Oh and you don't have stewards telling you what to do.
[Post edited 8 Oct 2022 21:37]

Poll: After Nick's revelation, would you welcome back Danny Ings?

The tuŕd that just won't flush. on 01:20 - Oct 9 with 3533 viewscocklebreath

The tuŕd that just won't flush. on 21:34 - Oct 8 by Southamptonfan

It's the number of defeats. Today was obvious. Everyone loses to City. But we have had like two wins in f@cking 25 games. The defeats against Villa, Wolves, Everton were dreadful results. And this f@cking club spending 50 million on a load of unproven new young players when all we needed was a decent striker. Keep Romeu, keep Forster, buy a 30 year old experienced defender for free and a 40 million pound striker. That's all we needed to do. Ralph will stay because of the money it takes to pay him off. I f@cking despair with the club and the PL. I went to Eastleigh for the first time today. Honest football and they won in the last minute. It's much better. Oh and you don't have stewards telling you what to do.

CCTV was watching you, expect the whole ground to be closed next week 😪

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

The tuŕd that just won't flush. on 09:14 - Oct 9 with 3293 viewsinthebox

The tuŕd that just won't flush. on 21:34 - Oct 8 by Southamptonfan

Don't despair, one way or another it won't be long.
The tuŕd that just won't flush. on 16:45 - Oct 9 with 3042 viewsdwayne_dibley

The tuŕd that just won't flush. on 09:14 - Oct 9 by inthebox

Don't despair, one way or another it won't be long.

Putin’s message for us all

Well, I say let's get out there and tw@t it!
Poll: Will you renew your Season Ticket for next season

The tuŕd that just won't flush. on 13:08 - Oct 10 with 2690 viewsSaintNick

I can understand why you might not think he is the right man for the job, but what i can't understand is why you should have such hatred for him, I take it you have never been to a training session at Staplewood so really don't know what he says or does in these sessions.

Why would you hate him so much more than any other manager ?

He didn't get us relegated like Harry Redknapp or for that matter Lawrie McMenemy, he got us to an FA Cup semi final, again only a handful of managers (5 I think ) out of around 33 in the last 90 years or so have managed this.

He got us top of the League, again something only McMenemy & Nicholl achieved before him.

Yet he is a F***** imbecile and clueless p***** in your opinion, why on earht would you have this level of hatred against someone whose worst crime is keeping us 15th in the premier league, you need to get a grip on reality or at least go to anger management.

By all means give a reasoned opinion as to why he should go, but when you have rants like this it does not reflect well on yourself

This post has been edited by an administrator

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

The tuŕd that just won't flush. on 13:26 - Oct 10 with 2668 views1885_SFC

No Saints manager will ever come close to Ian Branfoot in the 'Most Despised Saints Manager Ever' awards...

Old School is Cool

The tuŕd that just won't flush. on 13:47 - Oct 10 with 2632 viewspjt50

The tuŕd that just won't flush. on 13:08 - Oct 10 by SaintNick

I can understand why you might not think he is the right man for the job, but what i can't understand is why you should have such hatred for him, I take it you have never been to a training session at Staplewood so really don't know what he says or does in these sessions.

He didn't get us relegated like Harry Redknapp or for that matter Lawrie McMenemy, he got us to an FA Cup semi final, again only a handful of managers (5 I think ) out of around 33 in the last 90 years or so have managed this.

He got us top of the League, again something only McMenemy & Nicholl achieved before him.

Yet he is a F***** imbecile and clueless p***** in your opinion, why on earht would you have this level of hatred against someone whose worst crime is keeping us 15th in the premier league, you need to get a grip on reality or at least go to anger management.

By all means give a reasoned opinion as to why he should go, but when you have rants like this it does not reflect well on yourself

Totally agree. He's one of the few managers in our recent past who gives the appearance of genuinely caring about the club — certainly more than the likes of Poch & Koeman who saw us as little more than a stepping stone.

Poll: Where do you hope to see Salisu start (OK, I know we haven't seen him yet)?

Login to get fewer ads

The tuŕd that just won't flush. on 15:22 - Oct 10 with 2563 viewskernow

Keyboard warrior.
The tuŕd that just won't flush. on 16:23 - Oct 10 with 2523 viewssaint68

His legacy is record breaking home and away 0-9 9-0 defeats..record breaking losing streaks...massive goals against season in season out...alienating players
and supporters...ridiculous team selections, abysmal substitutions..negative public comments about players...putting square pegs in round holes..dropping on form players for absolutely no reason..I could go on and on .but that's a slight summary of his abject tenure..

So imbecilc behaviour..definitely
Earning masses of money without really producing anything =poncing

I've obviously been wearing different tinted glasses to you Nick.

Enough is enough..he really needs to go..as relegation is definitely on the cards this season with him at the helm..2/1 currently for the drop..I'm not the only one seeing what he's doing...clearly
[Post edited 10 Oct 2022 16:46]

The tuŕd that just won't flush. on 17:05 - Oct 10 with 2478 viewsfranniesTache

The tuŕd that just won't flush. on 13:47 - Oct 10 by pjt50

Totally agree. He's one of the few managers in our recent past who gives the appearance of genuinely caring about the club — certainly more than the likes of Poch & Koeman who saw us as little more than a stepping stone.

I'd prefer a manage who saw us as a stepping stone and did well than someone who "cared" about the club and did badly to be honest.
The tuŕd that just won't flush. on 17:18 - Oct 10 with 2451 viewspjt50

The tuŕd that just won't flush. on 17:05 - Oct 10 by franniesTache

I'd prefer a manage who saw us as a stepping stone and did well than someone who "cared" about the club and did badly to be honest.

Me too. I just think that the level of vitriol he's getting is way out of proportion.

Poll: Where do you hope to see Salisu start (OK, I know we haven't seen him yet)?

The tuŕd that just won't flush. on 17:26 - Oct 10 with 2441 viewssaint68

The tuŕd that just won't flush. on 17:18 - Oct 10 by pjt50

Me too. I just think that the level of vitriol he's getting is way out of proportion.

Disillusioned players and supporters as a direct result of his inability to manage properly...

He won't be seen as a nice guy when the Premier league money disappears as a consequence of his incompetence.

The tuŕd that just won't flush. on 18:58 - Oct 10 with 2349 viewsfranniesTache

The tuŕd that just won't flush. on 17:18 - Oct 10 by pjt50

No vitriol from me. Wish the fella well. But he’s not good enough and hasn’t been for a while. My main complaint is we’ve now reached a point where he’s damaging for the club but clings on anyway
The tuŕd that just won't flush. on 08:53 - Oct 11 with 2150 viewsSaintNick

The tuŕd that just won't flush. on 16:23 - Oct 10 by saint68

His legacy is record breaking home and away 0-9 9-0 defeats..record breaking losing streaks...massive goals against season in season out...alienating players
and supporters...ridiculous team selections, abysmal substitutions..negative public comments about players...putting square pegs in round holes..dropping on form players for absolutely no reason..I could go on and on .but that's a slight summary of his abject tenure..

So imbecilc behaviour..definitely
Earning masses of money without really producing anything =poncing

I've obviously been wearing different tinted glasses to you Nick.

Enough is enough..he really needs to go..as relegation is definitely on the cards this season with him at the helm..2/1 currently for the drop..I'm not the only one seeing what he's doing...clearly
[Post edited 10 Oct 2022 16:46]

I am not wearing rose tinted glasses, I am just giving the respect that he deserves for the job he has done so far, which whatever stats you bring out there is only one that matters and that is where we finish at the end of the season and he with no money has kept us out of relegation trouble.

I would perhaps read what you have to say about him and agree with some of it, but all I see is an expletive peppered rant that looks like it has been written by a 10 year old.

By all means have the opinion that Hasenhuttl should go and explain your reasons why, but there is no need for the insults.

The tuŕd that just won't flush. on 09:01 - Oct 11 with 2134 viewsPatfromPoole

The tuŕd that just won't flush. on 18:58 - Oct 10 by franniesTache

No vitriol from me. Wish the fella well. But he’s not good enough and hasn’t been for a while. My main complaint is we’ve now reached a point where he’s damaging for the club but clings on anyway

I agree.

I like him but I think he’s gone stale and he needs a break from the game.

Will probably come back somewhere else and do a good job, but I just think we are stuck in a rut and the only way out is a change.

Even in the unlikely event of us beating West Ham and Boscombe I wouldn’t have faith in him keeping us up.

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

The tuŕd that just won't flush. on 09:03 - Oct 11 with 2132 viewsfelly1

The tuŕd that just won't flush. on 08:53 - Oct 11 by SaintNick

I am not wearing rose tinted glasses, I am just giving the respect that he deserves for the job he has done so far, which whatever stats you bring out there is only one that matters and that is where we finish at the end of the season and he with no money has kept us out of relegation trouble.

I would perhaps read what you have to say about him and agree with some of it, but all I see is an expletive peppered rant that looks like it has been written by a 10 year old.

By all means have the opinion that Hasenhuttl should go and explain your reasons why, but there is no need for the insults.

Exactly.
The tuŕd that just won't flush. on 09:05 - Oct 11 with 2131 viewsSaintNick

The tuŕd that just won't flush. on 09:01 - Oct 11 by PatfromPoole

I agree.

I like him but I think he’s gone stale and he needs a break from the game.

Will probably come back somewhere else and do a good job, but I just think we are stuck in a rut and the only way out is a change.

Even in the unlikely event of us beating West Ham and Boscombe I wouldn’t have faith in him keeping us up.

Good point, but change for changes sake is often not the best option, you have to get the right man in.

If we beat West Ham & Bournemouth then we are moving forward again.

Judge him on what he does this season, not on a few poor results.

Getting us to 15th for two seasons with no money was good work, we had bad runs because ultimately we didn't have the squad, now we have revamped the squad and to get it to gel takes time.

The tuŕd that just won't flush. on 10:19 - Oct 11 with 2089 viewssaintwizzler

The tuŕd that just won't flush. on 09:05 - Oct 11 by SaintNick

Good point, but change for changes sake is often not the best option, you have to get the right man in.

Getting us to 15th for two seasons with no money was good work, we had bad runs because ultimately we didn't have the squad, now we have revamped the squad and to get it to gel takes time.

When SHOULD there be a change?
If/when we hit rock bottom?
The new owners won’t want to get relegated.

Also the Sheffield Wednesday cup tie ain’t going to be a walk in the park.
Put a full team out.

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Knowing what we know now, should we have sacked Hasenhüttl?

The tuŕd that just won't flush. on 10:33 - Oct 11 with 2082 viewsPaleRider

Nick - I understand the need for patience but when is "enough, enough" in your opinion?
The tuŕd that just won't flush. on 10:36 - Oct 11 with 2078 viewskingolaf

Did you think the same thing when waving a red card against Branfoot?

Your stoic defence of Ralph is pretty weird and making you look stupid.

You can’t really believe what you’re posting.
[Post edited 11 Oct 2022 10:38]
The tuŕd that just won't flush. on 11:04 - Oct 11 with 2043 viewssledger

The tuŕd that just won't flush. on 10:36 - Oct 11 by kingolaf

Did you think the same thing when waving a red card against Branfoot?

Your stoic defence of Ralph is pretty weird and making you look stupid.

You can’t really believe what you’re posting.
[Post edited 11 Oct 2022 10:38]

they call it click bait i think,anyone who thinks hes not had his time here i seriously worry about there mental state.
The tuŕd that just won't flush. on 12:53 - Oct 11 with 2001 viewsfranniesTache

Nick it's not just a few poor results that have people turning. It's been four years, in every season we've conceded 60+ goals, we've lost 9-0 twice, we've had our longest streak without wining a game since the club was founded 137 years ago, we've won 3 games in 21, we've lost more points from winning positions than any other team in the top division and can't seem to score for love nor money.

I wanted him to do well, because it meant Saints would be, but the more i look at it the more i think our success in his time were despite him not because of him.

The good times were more to do with having two strikers on exceptional form than a manager who got us there.

compare what Poch did to the side to Ralph, Ralph was reliant on Ings or Broja, never knows his best side, plays players out of position and chops and changes far too often.

Poch on the other hand got goals across the team, played in a way all the players knew and avoided changing the starting 11 as much as possible.

Ralph might well be "a nice guy", i don't know him but i can't say, but he's done as a manager for Saints and it's time to move on
The tuŕd that just won't flush. on 13:07 - Oct 11 with 1989 viewsElijahK

The tuŕd that just won't flush. on 12:53 - Oct 11 by franniesTache

Nick it's not just a few poor results that have people turning. It's been four years, in every season we've conceded 60+ goals, we've lost 9-0 twice, we've had our longest streak without wining a game since the club was founded 137 years ago, we've won 3 games in 21, we've lost more points from winning positions than any other team in the top division and can't seem to score for love nor money.

I wanted him to do well, because it meant Saints would be, but the more i look at it the more i think our success in his time were despite him not because of him.

The good times were more to do with having two strikers on exceptional form than a manager who got us there.

compare what Poch did to the side to Ralph, Ralph was reliant on Ings or Broja, never knows his best side, plays players out of position and chops and changes far too often.

Poch on the other hand got goals across the team, played in a way all the players knew and avoided changing the starting 11 as much as possible.

Ralph might well be "a nice guy", i don't know him but i can't say, but he's done as a manager for Saints and it's time to move on

Ok but in contrast to that he’s also sent up top of the prem for the first time ever, he’s also sent us on some of our best ever winning/undefeated runs in a very long time, he’s also managed to keep a team that many had as a favourite to go down (with one of the lowest NET spends in the league) from being relegated and has done it in almost all his seasons here by quite a bit with only the bed wetters really getting that worried, having like the 4th/5th highest win percentage of all proper saints managers since the prem started, getting us on some great cup runs with an FA Cup semi and quarter final in back to back seasons as well as actually getting us playing some entertaining football where we can actually challenge the top teams again and can get results against them.

And no that’s not just down to two strikers (and even then other than I he, what decent striker have we had under Ralph?) as our defence was also doing well and that’s why we were getting the results.

As whether I want Ralph to stay or go for me, is down to our next two games as if we don’t get at least 3/4 points then I do think we need to look for someone new (although I do wonder of who there is), but at the end of the day Ralph’s overall time here hasn’t just been a load of negatives with nothing good whatsoever like you and many of the others are making out, as for every poor run or situation we’ve had, we’ve also had a great one, hence why overall if Ralph does go in the coming weeks his time here hasn’t been amazing, no, but it’s not been all doom and gloom like many make it out to have been, as overall he’s been a fairly decent manager that did his main job here and overall didn’t overachieve but didn’t underachieve ether

Poll: Should the football be on again next weekend

The tuŕd that just won't flush. on 16:24 - Oct 11 with 1907 viewssaint68

The tuŕd that just won't flush. on 08:53 - Oct 11 by SaintNick

Expletive laden response to your original response..absolutely nothing like that at all Nick.

You've got that horrendous beaten wife syndrome..don't question..don't believe in better days..don't dare question the master..just be happy with your lot as to dream or even try and realise a better outcome is pie in the sky...

We should know our place

We shouldn't want or expect more

Don't dare question whats happening..even if it is absolutely dire and emotionally draining...just accept..accept..accept..know our place and be unquestioning..that is your sole regurgitated stance..and its as depressing and uninspiring as the current man wrecking the club we all love.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024