Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Trying to gauge how shit low aspiration of a club we are? 21:33 - Nov 9 with 2803 viewsbarry_sanchez

In terms of shit appointments this is above Gray and Branfoot, how much shit can be thrown at a footballs clubs fans for so long, I mean to say we've been shite for nearly all our history and I shouldn't be surprised with this crap but really, can anyone explain any logic to this appointment other than a cheap shit yes man?

He who is silent and bows his head dies every time he does so. He who speaks aloud and walks with his head held high dies only once. —Giovanni Falcone
Poll: What is your favourite poll?

Trying to gauge how shit low aspiration of a club we are? on 21:43 - Nov 9 with 2759 viewsmushinexile

That is a little harsh. Who said he is a yes man?
Trying to gauge how shit low aspiration of a club we are? on 22:13 - Nov 9 with 2646 viewsChesham_Saint

It’s way below Branfoot. I had some expectation with Branfoot, but absolutely none in this new guy.

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Trying to gauge how shit low aspiration of a club we are? on 22:20 - Nov 9 with 2622 viewsCapt_Koons

This Sport Republic outfit are clowns. What their strategy is I don't think they really know. They're in the process of buying some Irish club now ffs! I fear they will do for us what SISU did for Coventry.

Poll: If our new manager is a success, which club will he be managing in 2 years time?

Trying to gauge how shit low aspiration of a club we are? on 22:29 - Nov 9 with 2589 viewsdirk_doone

Trying to gauge how shit low aspiration of a club we are? on 22:20 - Nov 9 by Capt_Koons

This Sport Republic outfit are clowns. What their strategy is I don't think they really know. They're in the process of buying some Irish club now ffs! I fear they will do for us what SISU did for Coventry.

Sadly, it's looking that way. A bunch of bullsh!tters with no money who are going to expand their portfolio until it busts.

They've refinanced this club's £60 million debt in order to buy more clubs in Turkey and Ireland. They'll probably buy a "bigger" club than ours in Ecuador next. How does anyone benefit? I'm not sure what the point of it is but, to be fair, I'm no expert on financial scams. . Football certainly seems to attract more than its fair share of chancers. Maybe they just enjoy their 5 minutes of fame.

Russell King and Notts County:

https://footballghana.com/the-football-scam-that-took-eriksson-to-north-korea
[Post edited 9 Nov 2022 22:41]

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Trying to gauge how shit low aspiration of a club we are? on 22:56 - Nov 9 with 2495 viewsA1079

Trying to gauge how shit low aspiration of a club we are? on 22:29 - Nov 9 by dirk_doone

Sadly, it's looking that way. A bunch of bullsh!tters with no money who are going to expand their portfolio until it busts.

They've refinanced this club's £60 million debt in order to buy more clubs in Turkey and Ireland. They'll probably buy a "bigger" club than ours in Ecuador next. How does anyone benefit? I'm not sure what the point of it is but, to be fair, I'm no expert on financial scams. . Football certainly seems to attract more than its fair share of chancers. Maybe they just enjoy their 5 minutes of fame.

It has been one bad decision after another since Nicola Cortese was dispensed with and Kat decided to sell a large share of the club to another owner (Gao) who had no intention of taking us to the next level and then to what appears an owner that seems to want to spread their interests widely with little focus on ourselves other than being a part of their portfolio.

Marcus was a lifesaver for us but unfortunately his daughter has dismantled his legacy - I am not saying by design but by poor judgement.

Wouldn't it be wonderful to have something positive to say or feel about our club. It just feels like a bl**dy mess.
Trying to gauge how shit low aspiration of a club we are? on 07:56 - Nov 10 with 2266 viewskingslandstand1

Trying to gauge how shit low aspiration of a club we are? on 22:29 - Nov 9 by dirk_doone

Really good article Dirk and it ended with County winning a title! So you never know .......
Trying to gauge how shit low aspiration of a club we are? on 09:18 - Nov 10 with 2187 viewssaint22

Trying to gauge how shit low aspiration of a club we are? on 22:13 - Nov 9 by Chesham_Saint

It’s way below Branfoot. I had some expectation with Branfoot, but absolutely none in this new guy.

Trying to put a positive spin on this, all I will say is if he fails we wont be surprised so the only way is up
Maybe, just maybe he will be the new Graham Potter........
Trying to gauge how shit low aspiration of a club we are? on 09:47 - Nov 10 with 2143 viewsSonicBoom

Trying to gauge how shit low aspiration of a club we are? on 22:56 - Nov 9 by A1079

It has been one bad decision after another since Nicola Cortese was dispensed with and Kat decided to sell a large share of the club to another owner (Gao) who had no intention of taking us to the next level and then to what appears an owner that seems to want to spread their interests widely with little focus on ourselves other than being a part of their portfolio.

Marcus was a lifesaver for us but unfortunately his daughter has dismantled his legacy - I am not saying by design but by poor judgement.

Wouldn't it be wonderful to have something positive to say or feel about our club. It just feels like a bl**dy mess.

I usually agree with you but we haven't plummeted into league 2 or anything.
We're always going to struggle in the PL unless we get bought by a small country.

As for Jones I say give him a chance. Everyone has to start somewhere. Poch had been sacked in Spain and we took him and he turned out alright. Potter came from nowhere and did well at Brighton.
Of course it looks like a cheap appointment and maybe time will prove that.
But a lot of people were excited that we had got the guys from Brentford, their moneyball approach, and their analytics which worked so well there, and now they are applying it here, everyone is up in arms. Give the guy a chance.
Login to get fewer ads

Trying to gauge how shit low aspiration of a club we are? on 10:15 - Nov 10 with 2113 viewsDorsetIan

Trying to gauge how shit low aspiration of a club we are? on 09:47 - Nov 10 by SonicBoom

I usually agree with you but we haven't plummeted into league 2 or anything.
We're always going to struggle in the PL unless we get bought by a small country.

As for Jones I say give him a chance. Everyone has to start somewhere. Poch had been sacked in Spain and we took him and he turned out alright. Potter came from nowhere and did well at Brighton.
Of course it looks like a cheap appointment and maybe time will prove that.
But a lot of people were excited that we had got the guys from Brentford, their moneyball approach, and their analytics which worked so well there, and now they are applying it here, everyone is up in arms. Give the guy a chance.

I agree.

It's an underwhelming appointment but tbh it was either this, someone solid but boring like Dyche or an untested manager from outside the UK.

Any of them could fail.

I'm just pleased we've got shot of Ralph. We were definitely going nowhere under his leadership.

Let's judge Jones on his results and the team's performances.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

Trying to gauge how shit low aspiration of a club we are? on 17:28 - Nov 10 with 1896 viewsdwayne_dibley

Trying to gauge how shit low aspiration of a club we are? on 10:15 - Nov 10 by DorsetIan

I agree.

It's an underwhelming appointment but tbh it was either this, someone solid but boring like Dyche or an untested manager from outside the UK.

Any of them could fail.

I'm just pleased we've got shot of Ralph. We were definitely going nowhere under his leadership.

Let's judge Jones on his results and the team's performances.

do you think the Board actually wanted

Well, I say let's get out there and tw@t it!
Poll: Will you renew your Season Ticket for next season

Trying to gauge how shit low aspiration of a club we are? on 17:42 - Nov 10 with 1874 viewsmushinexile

Well the opposition wouldn't like it up 'em.
Trying to gauge how shit low aspiration of a club we are? on 19:17 - Nov 10 with 1797 viewssledger

what sort of aspirations do people think we have,we like 75% of clubs in premier league are trying to stay up,if we have a good year we lose our good players,this is how it is exciting eh
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024