Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jesse.nearly completed. 14:18 - Feb 15 with 1246 viewsA_Saint_in_Stoke

Sky are reporting - Jesse Marsch will be announced as our new manager, within the next 24 hours - apparently all has been agreed , and just dotting the eyes and crossing the T's on not a massive long contract, which I feel will suit both parties.
Nodoubt a number of people will not be happy, BUT surely Saints are in the mire - and really don't have a lot of choice , my personal feelings are that he is the best candidate available, and WILL KEEP US UP. Like I have mentioned before and you can take it for what it's worth ...... But he was wanted as Manager of the NATIONAL U.S.A side for the next world cup to be staged in the states .
Why ? because he is ultra positive / enthusiastic / good at developing younger players , prem experience and will LIFT everyone at the club. And the best that we can do given our circumstances , my doubt " Is he too nice ? ".
Looking forward - could well be an ideal fit for us,and do hope that everyone rallies around and gives him and our Saints massive support. COYS .

Poll: As a Saint's supporter I Feel Southampton F.C. Public Relations Department is -

Jesse.nearly completed. on 14:24 - Feb 15 with 1212 viewsButty101

Surely not the Manager of the NATIONAL U.S.A..... I thought Pep had that gig in the bag.

What young players has he developed?

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

Jesse.nearly completed. on 14:32 - Feb 15 with 1187 viewsChesham_Saint

Utter shit.

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Jesse.nearly completed. on 14:34 - Feb 15 with 1169 viewsSonicBoom

Or he's not coming.
Problem with contract length apparently and talks have stopped.
Jesse.nearly completed. on 14:36 - Feb 15 with 1159 viewssaints__fan__73

Will....you....be....giving....him....your....full....support....as....you...gave....Jones? (....)

"Playing Devil's Advocate since 15th January 2014"
Poll: Have the events of the Summer made Nick feel closer to LFC?

Jesse.nearly completed. on 14:38 - Feb 15 with 1156 viewsA_Saint_in_Stoke

Jesse.nearly completed. on 14:24 - Feb 15 by Butty101

Surely not the Manager of the NATIONAL U.S.A..... I thought Pep had that gig in the bag.

If you had the sole responsibility Butty of choosing the new Southampton F.C. manager right now ! Who would you choose - and give your reasons why ?

Poll: As a Saint's supporter I Feel Southampton F.C. Public Relations Department is -

Jesse.nearly completed. on 14:42 - Feb 15 with 1143 viewsA_Saint_in_Stoke

Jesse.nearly completed. on 14:32 - Feb 15 by Chesham_Saint

Utter shit.

I'll ask you as I did with BUTTY If you had the sole responsibility of choosing the new Southampton F.C. manager right now ! Who would you choose - and give your reasons why ?

Jesse.nearly completed. on 14:42 - Feb 15 with 1141 viewssaint22

Not happening - he wants job security
Wrong club pal........
Jesse.nearly completed. on 14:46 - Feb 15 with 1131 viewsSaintNick

Jesse.nearly completed. on 14:24 - Feb 15 by Butty101

19 year old Erling Haaland was at the club when Marsch arrived in the summer of 2019, but had only played 2 games, after 6 months under Marsch he was sold to Borussia Dortmund.

Thats a fairly good starter for the question What young players has he developed?

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Login to get fewer ads

Jesse.nearly completed. on 14:52 - Feb 15 with 1113 viewsA_Saint_in_Stoke

Jesse.nearly completed. on 14:36 - Feb 15 by saints__fan__73

Will....you....be....giving....him....your....full....support....as....you...gave....Jones? (....)

Totally supportive , up and too ,I  cannot agree with his decision making.I love the way your writing, lol.

Jesse.nearly completed. on 14:53 - Feb 15 with 1106 viewsScoot

It's not him.

Poll: Should NJ go?

Jesse.nearly completed. on 15:41 - Feb 15 with 1042 viewsRon11

Jesse.nearly completed. on 14:36 - Feb 15 by saints__fan__73

OF/COURSE/HE/WILL/COYS
Jesse.nearly completed. on 16:00 - Feb 15 with 990 viewsdirk_doone

Jesse.nearly completed. on 14:46 - Feb 15 by SaintNick

19 year old Erling Haaland was at the club when Marsch arrived in the summer of 2019, but had only played 2 games, after 6 months under Marsch he was sold to Borussia Dortmund.

Thats a fairly good starter for the question What young players has he developed?

He'd clearly seen enough of Marsch after a few months and got the hell out of there as fast as he could then. Don't blame him. If anyone developed Haaland in his early years, it was Erling Moe, the manager at Molde and current Norwegian Manager of the Year, who worked with him for years.

Now is a time to be positive about Saints; not some failed manager who isn't coming here. You should be happy we dodged a bullet.
[Post edited 15 Feb 2023 16:02]

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Jesse.nearly completed. on 16:35 - Feb 15 with 934 viewsButty101

Jesse.nearly completed. on 14:46 - Feb 15 by SaintNick

Thats like saying Ian Branfoot developed Alan Shearer....

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

Jesse.nearly completed. on 16:39 - Feb 15 with 911 viewsdirk_doone

Jesse.nearly completed. on 16:35 - Feb 15 by Butty101

Thats like saying Ian Branfoot developed Alan Shearer....

.....and Le Tissier

Anyway, there's one thing we can all agree on: Saints' prospects look a lot better now that we know Marsch isn't coming here. I just hoped Jones hadn't come here either, but you can't have everything.
[Post edited 15 Feb 2023 16:48]

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Jesse.nearly completed. on 16:47 - Feb 15 with 880 viewsBerber

Next candidate please for SIS unadulterated approval. Clearly the contract situation was far from just the is and ts.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024