Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Farage Having Bank Accounts cancelled 21:08 - Jul 3 with 11004 viewsSaintNick

Apparently he had his bank accounts cancelled and he has been refused facilities at 9 other banks, I'm no fan of Farage but this has very sinister overtones, like him or Loathe him he isn't a war criminal, he just has views which differ, they are not even that extreme and that is no reason to cancel his bank accounts

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Farage Having Bank Accounts cancelled on 21:26 - Jul 3 with 6356 viewsHeisenberg

I see he is saying he may have to leave the UK. Every cloud.

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously'
Poll: Who should get a statue outside the old girl ?

Farage Having Bank Accounts cancelled on 21:34 - Jul 3 with 6346 viewsSaintNick

Farage Having Bank Accounts cancelled on 21:26 - Jul 3 by Heisenberg

I can see the ironic side of it, but I do feel this has very sinister issues going forward

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Farage Having Bank Accounts cancelled on 21:46 - Jul 3 with 6337 viewsBazza

This is very ominous if banks are becoming political. Will they close your account if you donate to a political party or charity (eg the Saints) they don’t like!
I know Farage is unpopular in some quarters but he is a respected/ feared political commentator who now has a tv programme (GB news) and was formerly an elected member of the EU parliament not some windbag influencer or Spad.
Farage Having Bank Accounts cancelled on 22:04 - Jul 3 with 6300 viewsHeisenberg

Farage Having Bank Accounts cancelled on 21:34 - Jul 3 by SaintNick

I can see the ironic side of it, but I do feel this has very sinister issues going forward

I agree alongside focussing on the banks ripping us off after we bailed them out in 2008. They have been getting away with it for years.

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously'

Farage Having Bank Accounts cancelled on 22:22 - Jul 3 with 6280 viewsUTS1885

Unless some sort of financial crime has been commited this is totally wrong.
Farage Having Bank Accounts cancelled on 22:28 - Jul 3 with 6271 viewscocklebreath

Send the coont to Rewanda

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Farage Having Bank Accounts cancelled on 22:30 - Jul 3 with 6262 viewsPatfromPoole

This is all to do with allegations made by Chris Bryant under Parliamentary privilege.

Farage has some form for being a bit forgetful with the truth, so I’m keeping a pretty open mind on this.

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

Farage Having Bank Accounts cancelled on 22:38 - Jul 3 with 6252 viewsChesham_Saint

I don’t care if it’s Farage or say, Corbyn. Unless they’re guilty of a crime they shouldn’t be treated this way.

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Login to get fewer ads

Farage Having Bank Accounts cancelled on 22:39 - Jul 3 with 6247 viewssaint22

Farage Having Bank Accounts cancelled on 21:34 - Jul 3 by SaintNick

The guy is a fascist and so many fools bought into his rhetoric and now our country is so screwed
And off he flees to Europe, how apt, let’s hope they don’t let the pr1ck in
Farage Having Bank Accounts cancelled on 22:55 - Jul 3 with 6233 viewsBazza

Farage Having Bank Accounts cancelled on 22:39 - Jul 3 by saint22

The guy is a fascist and so many fools bought into his rhetoric and now our country is so screwed

That’s a ridiculous comment. You should listen to his program, even if you disagree with him you’ll learn something about politics.
Try to keep your potty mouth out of this discussion by grownups
Farage Having Bank Accounts cancelled on 23:20 - Jul 3 with 6208 viewsJellybaby

This is not the first, Toby Young via paypal, Lawrence Fox and The Triggernometry Boys have all had their bank accounts closed, see this from before the Farage incident;

https://www.spiked-online.com/2023/05/22/now-the-banks-have-joined-the-war-on-fr

You are right Nick, this is sinister, it's like a warning shot to the rest of us not to speak out of turn. This is exactly the kind of stuff some of us have been warning about since Covid. 1984 anyone?

I wholly disapprove of what you say and will defend to the death your right to say it.

Farage Having Bank Accounts cancelled on 00:56 - Jul 4 with 6185 viewssaint22

Farage Having Bank Accounts cancelled on 22:55 - Jul 3 by Bazza

That’s a ridiculous comment. You should listen to his program, even if you disagree with him you’ll learn something about politics.

Oh please
Farage Having Bank Accounts cancelled on 06:36 - Jul 4 with 6136 viewscocklebreath

Farage Having Bank Accounts cancelled on 22:55 - Jul 3 by Bazza

Yes Baz the man has a lot to say and it’s all utter sh!te.

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Farage Having Bank Accounts cancelled on 06:46 - Jul 4 with 6131 viewsCity_boy

It is not just Farage who has had accounts cancelled. There are a number of others where Banks have closed accounts because they disagree with their views.

This needs to be stopped now. What next ? Supermarkets and airlines etc start banning people because of their views ?
Farage Having Bank Accounts cancelled on 08:10 - Jul 4 with 6082 viewsHeisenberg

Farage Having Bank Accounts cancelled on 06:46 - Jul 4 by City_boy

It is not just Farage who has had accounts cancelled. There are a number of others where Banks have closed accounts because they disagree with their views.

This needs to be stopped now. What next ? Supermarkets and airlines etc start banning people because of their views ?

I’m sure Farage will be able to access his offshore accounts he uses to avoid paying tax in the UK. The man is a snake oil salesman whose lies have screwed this country for generations to come.

Farage Having Bank Accounts cancelled on 08:26 - Jul 4 with 6071 viewsbenalisbroom

Anti-money laundering software is now quite sophisticated, so it may be that there's a track record of transactions with a party which the banks are uncomfortable about - and let's face it, he's hardly a stranger to the Russian expatriate community.
Farage Having Bank Accounts cancelled on 08:57 - Jul 4 with 6048 viewsChesham_Saint

Farage Having Bank Accounts cancelled on 22:39 - Jul 3 by saint22

Clearly you have no idea what a fascist actually is.

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Farage Having Bank Accounts cancelled on 09:08 - Jul 4 with 6038 viewsRon11

Farage Having Bank Accounts cancelled on 21:26 - Jul 3 by Heisenberg

Yeah, but lets's keep 40,000 illegal Albanians...
Farage Having Bank Accounts cancelled on 09:12 - Jul 4 with 6032 viewsRon11

Farage Having Bank Accounts cancelled on 22:04 - Jul 3 by Heisenberg

I agree alongside focussing on the banks ripping us off after we bailed them out in 2008. They have been getting away with it for years.

Agree. I was with NatWest for 12 years when they charged me £28 for letter informing me that I was 28p overdrawn putting me nearly £30 overdrawn in the process.
Barclays are no different, in fact they're all thieving parasites.
Farage Having Bank Accounts cancelled on 09:35 - Jul 4 with 6019 viewsRon11

Farage Having Bank Accounts cancelled on 08:57 - Jul 4 by Chesham_Saint

Clearly you have no idea what a fascist actually is.

Lineker knows what a fascist is, apparently...
Farage Having Bank Accounts cancelled on 09:39 - Jul 4 with 6014 viewsdirk_doone

His money came from Russia via Arron Banks but they've stopped paying him now they've got their Brexit.

. https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2018/jun/16/arron-banks-nigel-farage-leave-b
[Post edited 4 Jul 2023 9:45]

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Farage Having Bank Accounts cancelled on 09:54 - Jul 4 with 5988 viewsIanSouthstander

Farage Having Bank Accounts cancelled on 22:30 - Jul 3 by PatfromPoole

This is all to do with allegations made by Chris Bryant under Parliamentary privilege.

Farage has some form for being a bit forgetful with the truth, so I’m keeping a pretty open mind on this.

Theres a simple solution then. If Chris Bryant is correct with his allegations all he has to do is repeat them outside of parliament.
I'm not holding my breathe.
Farage Having Bank Accounts cancelled on 09:57 - Jul 4 with 5982 viewsBazza

Farage Having Bank Accounts cancelled on 09:39 - Jul 4 by dirk_doone

His money came from Russia via Arron Banks but they've stopped paying him now they've got their Brexit.

. https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2018/jun/16/arron-banks-nigel-farage-leave-b
[Post edited 4 Jul 2023 9:45]

Old news in a commie leaning news sheet, very odd. Still waiting for Brexit , doubt you remainers will ever let it happen. So much for democracy.
Farage Having Bank Accounts cancelled on 10:23 - Jul 4 with 5966 viewsHeisenberg

How are remainers stopping Brexit ? I thought Johnson had an oven ready deal. Face up to it. It was all a lie and as anyone who had a brain knew it would be a disaster. Is it 6 years now ? And not one clear benefit. You voted for this mess. No one else to blame but yourselves.

Farage Having Bank Accounts cancelled on 11:52 - Jul 4 with 5924 viewsBazza

Farage Having Bank Accounts cancelled on 10:23 - Jul 4 by Heisenberg

How are remainers stopping Brexit ? I thought Johnson had an oven ready deal. Face up to it. It was all a lie and as anyone who had a brain knew it would be a disaster. Is it 6 years now ? And not one clear benefit. You voted for this mess. No one else to blame but yourselves.

Actually its 3 years officially but there's no point in trying to get through your dogmatic barrier.
Maybe you liked the UK being outvoted consistently by the Germans and French, maybe you're ok with unelected commissioners with huge salaries and pensions paid for through finances that failed audits. Maybe you don't like UK laws being decided by our own people.
My brain is fine thanks, and I'm happy that a majority voted to leave, try not to forget that fact.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024