Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
He's got no idea,he has to go. 13:19 - Sep 25 with 2426 viewslivsgrandad

Im sorry to say it but RM has to go before we are playing reading and maybe the mob in blue down the road...the team selection of this man is all wrong, we cant defend, we cant play the possession game ,we must play a back 4 as a flat back 4.. we are not playing our best midfielders together ,will smallbone has been very poor, the subs made on saturday confounded me with the players being replaced and who was left on for most of the game.. we cant go on hearing excuses, and being told how wonderful our training sessions have gone .....some of our players are going through the motions in games and getting money for old rope.. TIME FOR A CHANGE NOW, BEFORE ITS TO LATE. SORRY TO SAY THIS.
He's got no idea,he has to go. on 13:31 - Sep 25 with 2392 viewsPatfromPoole

We probably haven’t got the money to sack him and appoint another hapless fool.

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

He's got no idea,he has to go. on 13:34 - Sep 25 with 2391 viewsfranniesTache

What worries me is i can't see how we get our next win playing the way we're playing right now.

Leeds are on fire at the moment and with our defence i think they'll score a hatfull, Stoke will be too physical for us given how small the side is, and that will bully us into silly mistakes at the back.

Rotherham and Hull you'd like to think we'd be able to beat, but off the back of two loses (which i actually think might happen) the confidence will be shot, and Preston are flying at the moment.

I know everyone is saying getting rid of Martin now is an over reaction but this league is as much about momentum as anything else, and ours is in the wrong direction right now.

Personally i'd pull the plug sooner rather than later, as he's clearly just not the right manager for the job
He's got no idea,he has to go. on 13:42 - Sep 25 with 2383 viewsSaintNick

He's got no idea,he has to go. on 13:34 - Sep 25 by franniesTache

What worries me is i can't see how we get our next win playing the way we're playing right now.

Leeds are on fire at the moment and with our defence i think they'll score a hatfull, Stoke will be too physical for us given how small the side is, and that will bully us into silly mistakes at the back.

Rotherham and Hull you'd like to think we'd be able to beat, but off the back of two loses (which i actually think might happen) the confidence will be shot, and Preston are flying at the moment.

I know everyone is saying getting rid of Martin now is an over reaction but this league is as much about momentum as anything else, and ours is in the wrong direction right now.

Personally i'd pull the plug sooner rather than later, as he's clearly just not the right manager for the job

Before he goes there has to be a replacement in place, so who would we realistically get who is better, lets ignore the likes of Neil Warnock etc whom some are championing and lets look at who has a better track record than Martin.

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

He's got no idea,he has to go. on 13:48 - Sep 25 with 2371 viewsfranniesTache

He's got no idea,he has to go. on 13:42 - Sep 25 by SaintNick

Before he goes there has to be a replacement in place, so who would we realistically get who is better, lets ignore the likes of Neil Warnock etc whom some are championing and lets look at who has a better track record than Martin.

a better track record than midtable with Swansea and MK Dones? I'd imagine there's a few that meet that, Chris Coleman for one.

But honestly right now what we need is a manager who just goes back to the basics, is will to stick a boot up the ar*e of the players who aren't performing, plays the players in their actual positions, and stops trying to be too damn clever.

We are not Man City or Barcelona, this isn't the champions league it's the championship.

Focus on not conceding, win a few games dirty if we have to, and remember the point of a football club is to win games, not be some f*cking maths experiment
He's got no idea,he has to go. on 13:49 - Sep 25 with 2369 viewscotswoldsaint

In terms of trying to get us promoted from the EFL, how about Scott Parker?
He's got no idea,he has to go. on 13:52 - Sep 25 with 2364 viewsPatfromPoole

And this is where I think you begin to lose touch with reality.

Warnock has got 3 separate clubs promoted from the Championship to the Prem, without spending big.

Few can match his record. Certainly not Russell Martin.

He is available.

No brainer to my mind.

He's got no idea,he has to go. on 14:02 - Sep 25 with 2343 viewsbarry_sanchez

We should have got Mowbray in the for championship but that doesn't fit in with buy cheap take a gamble approach, I have Warnock seriously I'd have him over this charlatan. The deep rooted problem is the clubs approach to football, buy low sell high, its short changing the fans and its bound to fail at some point, we're falling very quickly yet we still continue to have this as a cornerstone of the clubs philosophy, total arrogance and ineptitude.

He who is silent and bows his head dies every time he does so. He who speaks aloud and walks with his head held high dies only once. —Giovanni Falcone
Poll: What is your favourite poll?

He's got no idea,he has to go. on 14:03 - Sep 25 with 2343 viewsgrumpy

Sam Allardyce
At least he would be amusing and was a good defender in his time as a player.
Login to get fewer ads

He's got no idea,he has to go. on 15:28 - Sep 25 with 2273 viewsIfonly

Unfortunately this is all dreams not reality. It's true that RM isn't up to the job but he's not going anywhere. Wilcox isn't going to resign and he's not going to sack Martin. The board will stick by him unless we're into next year and heading for relegation. Even if they sack him, Wilcox is hardly going to appoint the likes of Warnock or Allardyce. It would just be a different version of tippy-tappy. I agree that he should never have been appointed (to me the whole tippy-tappy, let's copy Man City philosophy is the wrong idea) but the reality is that we're stuck with this s**t for a while now.

Looking on the bright side, maybe RM will learn on the job and adapt his style enough for us to avoid relegation. It can't get much worse, surely??
He's got no idea,he has to go. on 17:28 - Sep 25 with 2167 viewsRon11

He's got no idea,he has to go. on 15:28 - Sep 25 by Ifonly

Unfortunately this is all dreams not reality. It's true that RM isn't up to the job but he's not going anywhere. Wilcox isn't going to resign and he's not going to sack Martin. The board will stick by him unless we're into next year and heading for relegation. Even if they sack him, Wilcox is hardly going to appoint the likes of Warnock or Allardyce. It would just be a different version of tippy-tappy. I agree that he should never have been appointed (to me the whole tippy-tappy, let's copy Man City philosophy is the wrong idea) but the reality is that we're stuck with this s**t for a while now.

Looking on the bright side, maybe RM will learn on the job and adapt his style enough for us to avoid relegation. It can't get much worse, surely??

He may well learn on the job and adapt his style, but judging by the non smiling demeanour of the players he's already lost their support.
He's got no idea,he has to go. on 12:56 - Sep 26 with 1934 viewssledger

can any fan tell me having watched our performances tell me who we will beat at the moment,because i dont see where our next win comes from.
He's got no idea,he has to go. on 13:04 - Sep 26 with 1927 views1885_SFC

He's got no idea,he has to go. on 12:56 - Sep 26 by sledger

can any fan tell me having watched our performances tell me who we will beat at the moment,because i dont see where our next win comes from.

Old School is Cool

He's got no idea,he has to go. on 13:49 - Sep 26 with 1877 viewsdirk_doone

"Let's look at who has a better track record than Martin" Have you got all day?

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

He's got no idea,he has to go. on 16:55 - Sep 26 with 1752 viewsNewdawn2014

He's got no idea,he has to go. on 14:03 - Sep 25 by grumpy

Sam Allardyce
At least he would be amusing and was a good defender in his time as a player.

Amusing ? depends on your sense of humour , hes a crook so no.
He's got no idea,he has to go. on 17:01 - Sep 26 with 1745 viewsPatfromPoole

Warnock will end up with a Championship job, wouldn't be surprised if he ended up at QPR, their fans still hold him in high regard after he got them up.

He is in his mid-70's, but wants to work for another couple of years.

I guarantee if he was our manager, we would not be conceding goals like the Ipswich goal and the first Middlesboro goal.

But he still lets flair players play; when he was at QPR and got them up, he had Adel Tarrabt, who was as skilful a player as you will ever see in the Championship.

He's got no idea,he has to go. on 09:35 - Sep 30 with 1541 viewskentsouthampton

N/T.
[Post edited 30 Sep 2023 9:35]
He's got no idea,he has to go. on 09:36 - Sep 30 with 1539 viewskentsouthampton

He's got no idea,he has to go. on 15:28 - Sep 25 by Ifonly

Especially as Man city have abandoned that and gone all in on Brightons style of play. I'm surprised a tactical genius like you hasn't noticed.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024