Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Truss plays her Trump card in the USA 23:19 - Feb 23 with 3920 viewsInTimeAddedOn

Discuss the following:

Click this link

https://order-order.com/2024/02/23/liz-truss-interview-with-steve-bannon/

And also

Truss plays her Trump card in the USA on 23:37 - Feb 23 with 2499 viewsPatfromPoole

She’s insane.

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

Truss plays her Trump card in the USA on 01:58 - Feb 24 with 2442 viewsInTimeAddedOn

Truss plays her Trump card in the USA on 23:37 - Feb 23 by PatfromPoole

She’s insane.

Seconded

The next MP for Barking (Mad)
Truss plays her Trump card in the USA on 06:26 - Feb 24 with 2395 viewssaintmark1976

She’s insane.

Unfortunately for us Pat she is far from insane.

In fact, she represents a considerable cohort of the Tory Party. Many of their MP’s have previously and do currently, support the attitude and policies of the grifter Trump.

If and when Sunak plucks up the courage to call a General Election we would all do well not to forget the views of the Prime Minister and her party, who in merely 49 days nearly completely collapsed the UK economy.
Truss plays her Trump card in the USA on 07:03 - Feb 24 with 2379 viewsmushinexile

Despite Sunak being the best of a bad bunch by a long chalk, Truss was elected by the rank and file because she was the white woman for the job. They would have elected Harold Shipman instead of Sunak which is why the party had to change its rules in order to get him elected. Once again racism has damaged our nation and economic prospects. Worst of all, there are millions of people in the country who agree with her.
Truss plays her Trump card in the USA on 10:49 - Feb 24 with 2255 viewsJellybaby

Truss plays her Trump card in the USA on 07:03 - Feb 24 by mushinexile

Despite Sunak being the best of a bad bunch by a long chalk, Truss was elected by the rank and file because she was the white woman for the job. They would have elected Harold Shipman instead of Sunak which is why the party had to change its rules in order to get him elected. Once again racism has damaged our nation and economic prospects. Worst of all, there are millions of people in the country who agree with her.

"Racism has damaged our nation"

Really? I don't know if you have noticed but this nation has non-whites as prime minister, mayor of London and First Minister in Scotland. Doesn't look like racism to me.

I wholly disapprove of what you say and will defend to the death your right to say it.

Truss plays her Trump card in the USA on 11:24 - Feb 24 with 2223 viewsmushinexile

The Conservative party' s membership electing Truss and not Sunak is what I meant. That was the damage caused by racism. The rules had to be changed because his skin was the wrong colour for them so MPs had to do the job instead. Oh, sorry, it's you, Jellybaby. I forgot to make allowance for your cognitive problem.
[Post edited 24 Feb 11:28]
Truss plays her Trump card in the USA on 11:54 - Feb 24 with 2187 viewsJellybaby

Truss plays her Trump card in the USA on 11:24 - Feb 24 by mushinexile

The Conservative party' s membership electing Truss and not Sunak is what I meant. That was the damage caused by racism. The rules had to be changed because his skin was the wrong colour for them so MPs had to do the job instead. Oh, sorry, it's you, Jellybaby. I forgot to make allowance for your cognitive problem.
[Post edited 24 Feb 11:28]

If you are confident in your opinion you won't need to resort to insults Mush.

I believe you have just demonstrated a form of discrimination against me, tut, tut.

I wholly disapprove of what you say and will defend to the death your right to say it.

Truss plays her Trump card in the USA on 13:00 - Feb 24 with 2145 viewsHeisenberg

I see Truss sat at a table at which Tommy Robinson was described as a hero. And now former Tory Chair Lee Anderson and Braverman are stirring up things by claiming the country is now run by Islamists and anti semites. They are dangerous people which it seems the Conservative party are happy to accommodate. There will be serious disorder if these lunatics are not reined in. The job of politicians is to try and calm down things not stir the pot with their unhinged views.

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously'
Poll: Who should get a statue outside the old girl ?

Login to get fewer ads

Truss plays her Trump card in the USA on 13:39 - Feb 24 with 2103 viewsmushinexile

Truss plays her Trump card in the USA on 11:54 - Feb 24 by Jellybaby

If you are confident in your opinion you won't need to resort to insults Mush.

I believe you have just demonstrated a form of discrimination against me, tut, tut.

Of course I have. Discrimination is a word that implies judgement. In mine, you have demonstrated that you have neither the patience nor the intellect to read and understand my original post and I apologised for not recognising it earlier.
Truss plays her Trump card in the USA on 16:53 - Feb 24 with 2022 viewsRon11

Truss plays her Trump card in the USA on 13:00 - Feb 24 by Heisenberg

I see Truss sat at a table at which Tommy Robinson was described as a hero. And now former Tory Chair Lee Anderson and Braverman are stirring up things by claiming the country is now run by Islamists and anti semites. They are dangerous people which it seems the Conservative party are happy to accommodate. There will be serious disorder if these lunatics are not reined in. The job of politicians is to try and calm down things not stir the pot with their unhinged views.

And Islamists and anti semites are not dangerous?
Who has perpetrated the most recent bomb and knife attacks on innocent people in this country?
Truss plays her Trump card in the USA on 17:34 - Feb 24 with 1985 viewsdirk_doone

She's such a drip. It shows how low we've in fallen in recent years that she was our leader.

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Truss plays her Trump card in the USA on 09:34 - Feb 25 with 1863 viewscocklebreath

Truss plays her Trump card in the USA on 16:53 - Feb 24 by Ron11

Who has perpetrated the most recent bomb and knife attacks on innocent people in this country?

Not as dangerous as Liz and her cronies stirring up race hate, they really are a bunch of c&nts

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Truss plays her Trump card in the USA on 16:17 - Feb 25 with 1777 viewskentsouthampton

Truss plays her Trump card in the USA on 16:41 - Feb 25 with 1759 viewsarfurdent

She’s insane.

nice tits

And the White Knight is talking backwards And the Red Queen's off with her head

Truss plays her Trump card in the USA on 19:42 - Feb 25 with 1673 viewsJellybaby

Truss plays her Trump card in the USA on 16:41 - Feb 25 by arfurdent

nice tits

Oh Blimey, alleged racism and now misogyny on the same thread - the guardianista on here are going to be self combusting.

Truss plays her Trump card in the USA on 19:55 - Feb 25 with 1672 viewsManhattan_Lynx

Truss plays her Trump card in the USA on 19:42 - Feb 25 by Jellybaby

Oh Blimey, alleged racism and now misogyny on the same thread - the guardianista on here are going to be self combusting.

I think PatfromPoole would take it as a compliment.
Truss plays her Trump card in the USA on 20:57 - Feb 25 with 1626 viewsDorsetIan

She was the worse PM ever and for one of shortest periods.

Not content to carry the shame of that, she's determined to become a laughing stock too.

She's clearly got some sort of screw loose, but good luck to her if she wants to dig a bigger hole for herself. The bigger the better.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

Truss plays her Trump card in the USA on 22:38 - Feb 25 with 1584 viewsJellybaby

Truss plays her Trump card in the USA on 20:57 - Feb 25 by DorsetIan

Not content to carry the shame of that, she's determined to become a laughing stock too.

She's clearly got some sort of screw loose, but good luck to her if she wants to dig a bigger hole for herself. The bigger the better.

Worst PM ever? Really? Think you would need to look for someone who has blood on their hands. I'll put a vote in for Tony Bliar.

Truss plays her Trump card in the USA on 08:03 - Feb 26 with 1502 viewskentsouthampton

Truss plays her Trump card in the USA on 22:38 - Feb 25 by Jellybaby

Worst PM ever? Really? Think you would need to look for someone who has blood on their hands. I'll put a vote in for Tony Bliar.

Truss plays her Trump card in the USA on 10:25 - Feb 26 with 1455 viewsDorsetIan

Truss plays her Trump card in the USA on 22:38 - Feb 25 by Jellybaby

Many Prime Ministers have involved the UK in wars - rightly or wrongly - but by and large they've tended to be serious people.

Truss was/is a joke. She's got some kind of personality disorder. You could see it before she became PM with all the ridiculous cosplaying she did as foreign sec, and her inability to take responsibility for her own almighty f*ck up as PM and to now blame the 'deep state' or whatever lunacy she wakes up thinking about just confirms it.

Truss plays her Trump card in the USA on 10:39 - Feb 26 with 1449 viewssaintmark1976

Truss plays her Trump card in the USA on 10:25 - Feb 26 by DorsetIan

Many Prime Ministers have involved the UK in wars - rightly or wrongly - but by and large they've tended to be serious people.

Truss was/is a joke. She's got some kind of personality disorder. You could see it before she became PM with all the ridiculous cosplaying she did as foreign sec, and her inability to take responsibility for her own almighty f*ck up as PM and to now blame the 'deep state' or whatever lunacy she wakes up thinking about just confirms it.

Truss is fully entitled to her views and is equally entitled to express them. That’s not a concern to me.

What is a concern is the fact that a significant number of current Conservative M Ps appear to agree with her.

Any principled strong Prime Minister who had control of his Party would call her out. Sunak being neither strong or in control quite predictably does nothing.
Truss plays her Trump card in the USA on 11:34 - Feb 26 with 1414 viewscocklebreath

Truss plays her Trump card in the USA on 20:57 - Feb 25 by DorsetIan

I think I’d put Boris as worse, WAC

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Truss plays her Trump card in the USA on 11:41 - Feb 26 with 1406 viewsDorsetIan

Truss plays her Trump card in the USA on 11:34 - Feb 26 by cocklebreath

I think I’d put Boris as worse, WAC

Fair enough. Boris was good on Ukraine but otherwise hopeless. Let's call it a tie.

Truss plays her Trump card in the USA on 11:42 - Feb 26 with 1405 viewsButty101

Truss plays her Trump card in the USA on 16:53 - Feb 24 by Ron11

Talking of antisemitism.
Why is it ok to say Russia is committing genocide in the Ukraine . But you can’t say Israel is committing genocide in Palestine. Such a statement is considered antisemitic!

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

Truss plays her Trump card in the USA on 12:46 - Feb 26 with 1384 viewsJellybaby

Truss plays her Trump card in the USA on 08:03 - Feb 26 by kentsouthampton

No, definitely not a tory boy and the only reason Truss hasn't got blood on her hands was that she was too incompetent to survive and the money men took her down like we were some Banana Republic .

The present political system is a corrupt circle and I won't be voting for any part of it. Good luck to any of you putting your trust in any part of it.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024