Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Black Cats vs Jude the Cat Match Thread 15:11 - Mar 12 with 40472 viewsMonkey_Roots

Will we be Top Cat or just another sorry looking, well beaten pussy?

If this goes badly, Spaceman can come back…

The Black Cats vs Jude the Cat Match Thread on 14:22 - Mar 16 with 2347 viewsdaveB

The Black Cats vs Jude the Cat Match Thread on 14:16 - Mar 16 by CLAREMAN1995

I think Willock is lucky to be in that starting 11 he has been poor lately IMO.
Also feel bad for Hodge he seems to be slipping down the pecking order a bit .I like his attitude and his energy hopefully he gets on and scores today .
Hard to see how this game goes but I feel we could win it late .
Sunderland 1 QPR 2

I watched the 3 episodes of Sunderland Till I die from last year and was really sad the guy died .He was an incredible supporter ,had a stunning collection of gear and seemed very nice on camera .At least he saw them win at Wembley before he took the journey to the next life .RIP

Think WIllock has been very good recently myself. Hodge done Ok but hard to see who you drop for him, Anderson looks a better player
The Black Cats vs Jude the Cat Match Thread on 14:23 - Mar 16 with 2341 viewsdmm

Coventry at Wembley might work in our favour come last game of the season.
The Black Cats vs Jude the Cat Match Thread on 14:23 - Mar 16 with 2339 viewsderbyhoop

Surprised they managed to find 2 fit CBs.
We can win, but its the kind of game we, traditionally, balls up.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

The Black Cats vs Jude the Cat Match Thread on 14:23 - Mar 16 with 2332 viewsdavman

Stoke or Leicester?

They are there for the taking, but this lot seem incapable of taking a game to a team on the ropes. At 'em early and they'll crumble. Give them something to hold on to and I think that they will.

MUST score first.

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

The Black Cats vs Jude the Cat Match Thread on 14:24 - Mar 16 with 2321 viewsQuillPenRiot

The Black Cats vs Jude the Cat Match Thread on 14:18 - Mar 16 by karlski

Harsh on Field and bit surprised it’s Dykes but overall solid with lots to come off the bench that can change a game. 1-3.

Surprised a little with Dykes too, but feel similarly when Frey is picked. Dykes running around more and better defense mobility maybe makes him a better starter and Frey a better impact sub. Don’t know where Sinclair is in all of those, hope he’s learning more in training from Frey
The Black Cats vs Jude the Cat Match Thread on 14:29 - Mar 16 with 2236 viewsR_from_afar

The Black Cats vs Jude the Cat Match Thread on 14:10 - Mar 16 by R_from_afar

Cardiff not currently doing us any favours, they are losing 1-0 at Swansea and have looked toothless for the last 30 minutes

Jamal Lowe scores in the dying embers of the game to give Swansea all three points.

Because of course

The Swans are now seven points ahead of us, with a superior goal difference.

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

The Black Cats vs Jude the Cat Match Thread on 14:33 - Mar 16 with 2149 viewsSonofpugwash

Would be happy with a draw today.1-1 perhaps.

Poll: Dykes - love him or hate him?

The Black Cats vs Jude the Cat Match Thread on 14:42 - Mar 16 with 2029 viewskensalriser

We should get something today but I just can’t imagine we’re going to be the seventh team in a row to beat them.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Login to get fewer ads

The Black Cats vs Jude the Cat Match Thread on 14:42 - Mar 16 with 2027 viewsstowmarketrange

The Black Cats vs Jude the Cat Match Thread on 14:12 - Mar 16 by CateLeBonR

I thought that was a good reason to play him. Harden too who’s Newcastle obviously. Adds a bit of spice to procedings.

It didn’t work very well at home to them with Colback did it?Heres hoping he can keep his head this time.
The Black Cats vs Jude the Cat Match Thread on 14:43 - Mar 16 with 2008 viewsaston_hoop

As far as I can tell, the oldest player starting for Sunderland is younger than the youngest player starting for us. up the experienced Rs

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

The Black Cats vs Jude the Cat Match Thread on 14:49 - Mar 16 with 1930 viewsstrikerace

Like the lineup. Expected Frey back to the bench, he got a run out to see what he could do. Fields is likely a rotation thing. Lets give them #7 in a row.
The Black Cats vs Jude the Cat Match Thread on 14:51 - Mar 16 with 1903 viewsMalintabuk

Found myself apre ski in Switzerland today for this..............as was not able to go today. Family up there and saying the support is great again
Also surprised with the Field omission but in Mari we must trust.
Still think we can win 1-0 today and hope so
The Black Cats vs Jude the Cat Match Thread on 14:52 - Mar 16 with 1891 viewslassel

Sunderland’s striker has no goals in 18 games….couldn’t have asked for a better next opponent.
The Black Cats vs Jude the Cat Match Thread on 14:54 - Mar 16 with 1849 viewsNorthLondonR

I'm not sure I'm surprised that Was Not Was' Shake your Head is playing in Sunderland... in fact I wouldn't be surprised if "walk the dinosaur" isn't still packing out the clubs on Wearside maybes?
The Black Cats vs Jude the Cat Match Thread on 14:58 - Mar 16 with 1800 viewsMick_S

What do you think Jude would make of Delilah the Snndland mascot?

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

The Black Cats vs Jude the Cat Match Thread on 15:02 - Mar 16 with 1721 viewsSpaceman_P

ha'way the gonads
The Black Cats vs Jude the Cat Match Thread on 15:04 - Mar 16 with 1665 viewsQuillPenRiot

The Black Cats vs Jude the Cat Match Thread on 14:52 - Mar 16 by lassel

Sunderland’s striker has no goals in 18 games….couldn’t have asked for a better next opponent.

Charity park rangers…
The Black Cats vs Jude the Cat Match Thread on 15:05 - Mar 16 with 1641 viewsrbee

Afternoon everyone. I don't understand how Sam Field doesn't play, nobody seems to break up the play, block more efforts than Sam.

Come on Urrrssssss!
The Black Cats vs Jude the Cat Match Thread on 15:06 - Mar 16 with 1610 viewsMick_S

I’m going start second 45

The Black Cats vs Jude the Cat Match Thread on 15:08 - Mar 16 with 1558 viewsQuillPenRiot

Andersen and Dunne on the right are solid and savvy
The Black Cats vs Jude the Cat Match Thread on 15:09 - Mar 16 with 1499 viewsMick_S

Jelly on a plate - Sunderland at the back.

The Black Cats vs Jude the Cat Match Thread on 15:10 - Mar 16 with 1441 viewsstrikerace

Ugh, should have had a goal by now. Many chances.
The Black Cats vs Jude the Cat Match Thread on 15:12 - Mar 16 with 1357 viewsstevestrange

Any streams out there?
The Black Cats vs Jude the Cat Match Thread on 15:14 - Mar 16 with 1279 viewsMick_S

The Black Cats vs Jude the Cat Match Thread on 15:12 - Mar 16 by stevestrange

Any streams out there?

Fawa

The Black Cats vs Jude the Cat Match Thread on 15:16 - Mar 16 with 1151 viewssupahoopsa

The Black Cats vs Jude the Cat Match Thread on 15:12 - Mar 16 by stevestrange

Any streams out there?

Fawanews.com

Blue & White hooped blood runs through the family

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024