Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
See you outside St Mary's Friday 6:15 pm - Colour, flares, noise 17:45 - May 14 with 1764 viewsSouthamptonfan

Who is going to be outside the ground to welcome the players? This is a great idea I think. Massive game, get there early if you can.

https://www.dailyecho.co.uk/sport/24318264.southampton-encourage-fans-create-atm
[Post edited 14 May 17:59]

Poll: After Nick's revelation, would you welcome back Danny Ings?

See you outside St Mary's Friday 6:15 pm - Colour, flares, noise on 18:18 - May 14 with 1679 views1ASIN12

I reckon Franniestache will be. I can this being just up his street ………..
See you outside St Mary's Friday 6:15 pm - Colour, flares, noise on 18:50 - May 14 with 1647 views1teeminants

I’ll be in the pub ,get to the ground about 19.55.

Poll: Would you take an Fa Cup win if it meant relegation to the championship ?

See you outside St Mary's Friday 6:15 pm - Colour, flares, noise on 19:16 - May 14 with 1617 viewssaints__fan__73

No thanks.

"Playing Devil's Advocate since 15th January 2014"
Poll: Have the events of the Summer made Nick feel closer to LFC?

See you outside St Mary's Friday 6:15 pm - Colour, flares, noise on 19:21 - May 14 with 1608 viewsUlsterBaz

I think it’s a great idea too, whatever it takes to get the atmosphere going. Unfortunately I shall be in a bar in NI watching the match.
See you outside St Mary's Friday 6:15 pm - Colour, flares, noise on 19:27 - May 14 with 1600 viewsChesham_Saint

Perhaps Nick could arrange a scouse style welcome for the West Brom team coach as well..?

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

See you outside St Mary's Friday 6:15 pm - Colour, flares, noise on 20:40 - May 14 with 1508 viewskingslandstand1

See you outside St Mary's Friday 6:15 pm - Colour, flares, noise on 18:50 - May 14 by 1teeminants

That's a bit earlier than normal, but I think I'll go for the 7.55 as well
See you outside St Mary's Friday 6:15 pm - Colour, flares, noise on 20:41 - May 14 with 1504 viewskingslandstand1

See you outside St Mary's Friday 6:15 pm - Colour, flares, noise on 19:27 - May 14 by Chesham_Saint

Perhaps Nick could arrange a scouse style welcome for the West Brom team coach as well..?

Do you work for a glazing company??
See you outside St Mary's Friday 6:15 pm - Colour, flares, noise on 20:48 - May 14 with 1484 viewsfranniesTache

See you outside St Mary's Friday 6:15 pm - Colour, flares, noise on 18:18 - May 14 by 1ASIN12

I reckon Franniestache will be. I can this being just up his street ………..

Damn right, nothing tinpot about club approved ultras.

Or alternatively I’ll be in the guide dog having a pint and a laugh with my mates because I’m not a f*cking danger
Login to get fewer ads

See you outside St Mary's Friday 6:15 pm - Colour, flares, noise on 07:10 - May 15 with 1226 viewsBarnetSaint

Well done everyone trying to create some atmosphere. I would never knock them. I too will be in the pub but will lend my voice to proceedings as I get into the ground at 7.59pm
See you outside St Mary's Friday 6:15 pm - Colour, flares, noise on 08:59 - May 15 with 1157 views1ASIN12

I hope some of our more dinlow fans great the correct coach!
See you outside St Mary's Friday 6:15 pm - Colour, flares, noise on 10:35 - May 15 with 1119 viewsfranniesTache

See you outside St Mary's Friday 6:15 pm - Colour, flares, noise on 07:10 - May 15 by BarnetSaint

Well done everyone trying to create some atmosphere. I would never knock them. I too will be in the pub but will lend my voice to proceedings as I get into the ground at 7.59pm

It's just piss taking mush, each to their own. Personally i don't understand standing outside the ground two hours before kick off to sing songs about pompey to a bus full of millionaires but if that's your thing you crack on.

My only real red line is drums, the club should ban them from ground because they're tinpot and annoying
See you outside St Mary's Friday 6:15 pm - Colour, flares, noise on 11:23 - May 15 with 1076 viewsarfurdent

See you outside St Mary's Friday 6:15 pm - Colour, flares, noise on 18:50 - May 14 by 1teeminants

that is the civilised way to watch Saints.

Half pissed and full of carbs

My plan entirely

And the White Knight is talking backwards And the Red Queen's off with her head

See you outside St Mary's Friday 6:15 pm - Colour, flares, noise on 15:06 - May 15 with 966 viewsTripleNiemi

See you outside St Mary's Friday 6:15 pm - Colour, flares, noise on 08:59 - May 15 by 1ASIN12

Word has it, one of our American contingent are coming over for the game and has both red and ‘blue’ flares to show the support from the States…..

I believe a few have advised against the blue…….

Ready and waiting to mop up those European places......

See you outside St Mary's Friday 6:15 pm - Colour, flares, noise on 15:08 - May 15 with 965 viewsTripleNiemi

See you outside St Mary's Friday 6:15 pm - Colour, flares, noise on 08:59 - May 15 by 1ASIN12

The noddy’s will be too busy filming themselves to notice the Wilts and Dorset rocking up….

Ready and waiting to mop up those European places......

See you outside St Mary's Friday 6:15 pm - Colour, flares, noise on 01:22 - May 16 with 737 viewssledger

i to will be drinking in the pub as long as possible,i have learnt these last few seasons the need to be well medicated before the game
See you outside St Mary's Friday 6:15 pm - Colour, flares, noise on 09:54 - May 16 with 637 viewsChesham_Saint

See you outside St Mary's Friday 6:15 pm - Colour, flares, noise on 10:35 - May 15 by franniesTache

It's just piss taking mush, each to their own. Personally i don't understand standing outside the ground two hours before kick off to sing songs about pompey to a bus full of millionaires but if that's your thing you crack on.

My only real red line is drums, the club should ban them from ground because they're tinpot and annoying

Absolutely agree Frannie. Drums in the ground are a sad reflection on any club. Having sat in the home end at Watford away this season I was near the tvvat with the drum and it was utterly pathetic and not something their fans needed.

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

See you outside St Mary's Friday 6:15 pm - Colour, flares, noise on 18:47 - May 16 with 483 viewsericofarabia

See you outside St Mary's Friday 6:15 pm - Colour, flares, noise on 09:54 - May 16 by Chesham_Saint

Absolutely agree Frannie. Drums in the ground are a sad reflection on any club. Having sat in the home end at Watford away this season I was near the tvvat with the drum and it was utterly pathetic and not something their fans needed.

I think I may have to reschedule my 1955 arr from pub to 1953 to beat the rush 🤔
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024