Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Trump teaches the uncivilized savages a lesson 09:56 - Jan 3 with 5609 viewsOccasional_Showers

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7847069/Rocket-attack-Baghdad-airport-k

That's the way to do it.

Poll: Did you break any lockdown rules?

Trump teaches the uncivilized savages a lesson on 10:06 - Jan 3 with 2454 viewssaint68

Expecting petrol stations to automatically chuck 5p a litre on by midnight.

Poll: Who would you want to save this season Pellegrino or Adkins

Trump teaches the uncivilized savages a lesson on 10:37 - Jan 3 with 2431 viewsSalisburySaint

it certainly is if you fear losing an election, a war is always good way to get relected,

Don't worry about all the innocent people who will die as a result of this stupid action
[Post edited 3 Jan 2020 10:48]
Trump teaches the uncivilized savages a lesson on 10:41 - Jan 3 with 2423 viewskernow

Population control.
Life is not all that anyway.
Trump teaches the uncivilized savages a lesson on 10:44 - Jan 3 with 2420 viewsDorsetIan

I thought he was trying to extricate the US from the region?

Great that the stable genius has a joined up foreign policy.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

Trump teaches the uncivilized savages a lesson on 10:49 - Jan 3 with 2411 viewsSalisburySaint

Trump teaches the uncivilized savages a lesson on 10:44 - Jan 3 by DorsetIan

dare say the US Arms manufactureres getting short of money so need a new conflict
Trump teaches the uncivilized savages a lesson on 10:57 - Jan 3 with 2403 views1885_SFC

A day to rejoice - and a perfect example of America looking after its own citizens, troops and personnel... unlike many of the snowflakes on here who only see it as another chance to have a pop at Trump/US policy instead of reading up on their modern Middle East history.

Old School is Cool

Trump teaches the uncivilized savages a lesson on 11:13 - Jan 3 with 2393 viewsJaySaint

Trump teaches the uncivilized savages a lesson on 10:44 - Jan 3 by DorsetIan

I assume you thought the same of 'drone king' Obama?

he was behind the wheel for more deaths in the region that Trump can dream of.....

Poll: Who is responsible for Liverpool's defeat?

Trump teaches the uncivilized savages a lesson on 11:26 - Jan 3 with 2386 viewsDorsetIan

Trump teaches the uncivilized savages a lesson on 11:13 - Jan 3 by JaySaint

I assume you thought the same of 'drone king' Obama?

he was behind the wheel for more deaths in the region that Trump can dream of.....

I don't recall Obama advocating an 'abandonist' policy in the middle east?

Login to get fewer ads

Trump teaches the uncivilized savages a lesson on 11:29 - Jan 3 with 2380 viewsDorsetIan

Trump teaches the uncivilized savages a lesson on 10:57 - Jan 3 by 1885_SFC

A day to rejoice - and a perfect example of America looking after its own citizens, troops and personnel... unlike many of the snowflakes on here who only see it as another chance to have a pop at Trump/US policy instead of reading up on their modern Middle East history.

I've long ago given up on trying to understand Trump as a politician. He's a gangster and can only really be understood in those terms.

Trump teaches the uncivilized savages a lesson on 11:34 - Jan 3 with 2372 viewsgeezershoong1

I don't get why everyone believes Obama was such an angel - he deported more people from the US - and separated children from their families - blew up countless Middle East adversaries with drones and provided blankets to anyone who requested actual defensive arms.

Poll: England are playing tonight - would you rather...

Trump teaches the uncivilized savages a lesson on 11:34 - Jan 3 with 2373 viewsdirk_doone

Trump teaches the uncivilized savages a lesson on 11:29 - Jan 3 by DorsetIan

I've long ago given up on trying to understand Trump as a politician. He's a gangster and can only really be understood in those terms.

He is a very gullible character. The Saudis are manipulating him into a war against their enemies, the Iranians. If it weren't for the Iranians, Sunni extremists would now be in control of the Middle East and posing a major threat to the rest of the world. That's probably what will happen in the end if Trump continues doing what the Saudis want him to. Trump would already have put IS in control of Syria if the Iranians and Russians hadn't stopped him.

As for 'uncivilized savages', having been to every country in the Middle East, including Iran, I can tell you that Iranians are the friendliest and most civilized people you will find there.
[Post edited 3 Jan 2020 11:41]

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Trump teaches the uncivilized savages a lesson on 11:43 - Jan 3 with 2353 viewsNumber_58

I thought Dune might have mixed feelings on this news item. After all, it appears that this Soleimani chap was one of Assad's biggest allies and reportedly a key architect in the Syrian civil war and, as some of us may recall, Dune was absolutely loving it when the Syrian president was dropping barrel bombs and slaughtering hundreds of his own citizens.
Trump teaches the uncivilized savages a lesson on 12:57 - Jan 3 with 2291 viewssaint22

Trump teaches the uncivilized savages a lesson on 11:34 - Jan 3 by dirk_doone

He is a very gullible character. The Saudis are manipulating him into a war against their enemies, the Iranians. If it weren't for the Iranians, Sunni extremists would now be in control of the Middle East and posing a major threat to the rest of the world. That's probably what will happen in the end if Trump continues doing what the Saudis want him to. Trump would already have put IS in control of Syria if the Iranians and Russians hadn't stopped him.

As for 'uncivilized savages', having been to every country in the Middle East, including Iran, I can tell you that Iranians are the friendliest and most civilized people you will find there.
[Post edited 3 Jan 2020 11:41]

That’s just Occasional Shower of Sh1te displaying his Neanderthal mindset hence his odd hero worship of trump and farage
And we wonder why the world is doomed
Trump teaches the uncivilized savages a lesson on 13:13 - Jan 3 with 2284 viewsJaySaint

Trump teaches the uncivilized savages a lesson on 11:26 - Jan 3 by DorsetIan

I don't recall Obama advocating an 'abandonist' policy in the middle east?

Oh right, so USA should interfere with everything and everyone out there?
Obama was just as keen for the USA to not play an active role out there...Libya being a prime example
[Post edited 3 Jan 2020 13:14]

Trump teaches the uncivilized savages a lesson on 13:15 - Jan 3 with 2266 viewsthis_charming_man

Trump teaches the uncivilized savages a lesson on 12:57 - Jan 3 by saint22

That’s just Occasional Shower of Sh1te displaying his Neanderthal mindset hence his odd hero worship of trump and farage
And we wonder why the world is doomed

The world is doomed Because one person on a mongboard likes Trump & Frage? You are extremely odd!

TUIs only reliable source of ITk news. #bewareoffalseprophets
Poll: Who hates the tories the most?

Trump teaches the uncivilized savages a lesson on 13:30 - Jan 3 with 2250 viewssaint22

Trump teaches the uncivilized savages a lesson on 13:15 - Jan 3 by this_charming_man

The world is doomed Because one person on a mongboard likes Trump & Frage? You are extremely odd!

Unfortunately he is hardly alone in those sentiments is he?!
Trump teaches the uncivilized savages a lesson on 13:32 - Jan 3 with 2249 viewsBuggalugs

Trump teaches the uncivilized savages a lesson on 13:15 - Jan 3 by this_charming_man

Watch The Great Hack, then you'll understand...

Poll: How do YOU define a racist?

Trump teaches the uncivilized savages a lesson on 13:36 - Jan 3 with 2247 viewsDorsetIan

Trump teaches the uncivilized savages a lesson on 13:13 - Jan 3 by JaySaint

Oh right, so USA should interfere with everything and everyone out there?
Obama was just as keen for the USA to not play an active role out there...Libya being a prime example
[Post edited 3 Jan 2020 13:14]

Obama had a foreign policy. Not perfect certainly, but at least thought out, in step with the US military and diplomats, and the US's foreign allies and alliances.

Trump just acts on the whims of the stable genius. Listen to the impeachment hearing testimony about Trump's actions re the Ukraine and how they cut across everything the US officials there had been doing for years. Consider how he dropped the Kurds.

It's not serious. He's not serious. As I said, he's a gangster. There's no point trying to understand him beyond that.

Trump teaches the uncivilized savages a lesson on 14:05 - Jan 3 with 2220 viewsOccasional_Showers

Trump teaches the uncivilized savages a lesson on 13:36 - Jan 3 by DorsetIan

Obama had a foreign policy. Not perfect certainly, but at least thought out, in step with the US military and diplomats, and the US's foreign allies and alliances.

Trump just acts on the whims of the stable genius. Listen to the impeachment hearing testimony about Trump's actions re the Ukraine and how they cut across everything the US officials there had been doing for years. Consider how he dropped the Kurds.

It's not serious. He's not serious. As I said, he's a gangster. There's no point trying to understand him beyond that.

The fact you hate him makes me think he's a great guy.

Poll: Did you break any lockdown rules?

Trump teaches the uncivilized savages a lesson on 14:41 - Jan 3 with 2198 viewsDorsetIan

Trump teaches the uncivilized savages a lesson on 14:05 - Jan 3 by Occasional_Showers

I don't hate him. He's a criminal who should be in prison like most his mates, that's all.

Good to see how your prejudices are formed. If you're ever not sure about something or someone, just say the word and I'll set out the view that you need to oppose.

Trump teaches the uncivilized savages a lesson on 14:45 - Jan 3 with 2193 viewsgrumpy

Trump teaches the uncivilized savages a lesson on 14:05 - Jan 3 by Occasional_Showers

Ridiculous.
Trump teaches the uncivilized savages a lesson on 14:46 - Jan 3 with 2190 viewssolent_toffee

Trump teaches the uncivilized savages a lesson on 10:37 - Jan 3 by SalisburySaint

it certainly is if you fear losing an election, a war is always good way to get relected,

Don't worry about all the innocent people who will die as a result of this stupid action
[Post edited 3 Jan 2020 10:48]

On the positive side an all out world war three Armageddon wiping out most of the planet just before that shower of coonts win the league title would be hilarious.

I’m sure VAR would intervene in their favour though.
Trump teaches the uncivilized savages a lesson on 14:49 - Jan 3 with 2181 viewsJaySaint

Trump teaches the uncivilized savages a lesson on 13:36 - Jan 3 by DorsetIan

the impeachment piece is a con-job.

the world (and the BME) is a far better place now this individual has been taken out.
[Post edited 3 Jan 2020 15:00]

Trump teaches the uncivilized savages a lesson on 15:38 - Jan 3 with 2129 viewsDorsetIan

Trump teaches the uncivilized savages a lesson on 14:49 - Jan 3 by JaySaint

the impeachment piece is a con-job.

the world (and the BME) is a far better place now this individual has been taken out.
[Post edited 3 Jan 2020 15:00]

Funny that's just want the accused says. The evidence against him is overwhelming but let's not worry about that, you keep buying the kool aid.

Trump teaches the uncivilized savages a lesson on 15:47 - Jan 3 with 2118 viewsJaySaint

Trump teaches the uncivilized savages a lesson on 15:38 - Jan 3 by DorsetIan

Funny that's just want the accused says. The evidence against him is overwhelming but let's not worry about that, you keep buying the kool aid.

it is a sham. It would be like the Labour Party (right now) claiming they will impeach Boris, spend the next 3 years trying to pin something on him, when they have a bone, spend near-on another year conducting their own (non-transparent) investigation and then declaring Boris should be impeached. without providing a great deal of evidence to back it up.

It is a sham and will get nowhere. In fact, it will probably do more to help Trump get re-elected, which I am sure you will be happy about.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024