Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What Do You Dislike Most 23:09 - Dec 17 with 1605 viewsSaintNick

You know what I dislike most?...........................................................

Rhetorical questions ...

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

What Do You Dislike Most on 23:21 - Dec 17 with 1212 viewsgrumpy

What Do You Dislike Most on 23:31 - Dec 17 with 1201 viewsdirk_doone

Disliking things.

[Post edited 18 Dec 2020 7:53]

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

What Do You Dislike Most on 07:26 - Dec 18 with 1047 viewssolent_toffee

David Walliams.

I’m sick of watching a new programme come up on Sky, think oh that looks good and then having to go and check to see if that coont Walliams is in it.
What Do You Dislike Most on 07:27 - Dec 18 with 1045 viewsdwayne_dibley

What Do You Dislike Most on 07:26 - Dec 18 by solent_toffee

David Walliams.

I’m sick of watching a new programme come up on Sky, think oh that looks good and then having to go and check to see if that coont Walliams is in it.

seconded

Well, I say let's get out there and tw@t it!
Poll: Will you renew your Season Ticket for next season

What Do You Dislike Most on 08:19 - Dec 18 with 1014 viewsBerber

The media. This epidemic has shown that the majority of journalists and TV presenters are lazy, do no basic research. The daily press briefings earlier in the year demonstrated that. Day after day the stupid tw*ts were asking the same questions over and over, whilst the internet was awash with new research, new angles from reputable research organisations. They covered none of it until the government announced it. Some of them kept stating that the virus "targeted the old, weak and minority groups." How stupid do you have to not understand that a virus doesn't know one person from another, they are all potential hosts as far as it is concerned.

And when they got bored of asking the same questions, they started on the idiot media fallback "Are you going to apologise?"

Overpaid, preening Cu nts the lot of them. I don't just dislike them, I abhor and hate them.
What Do You Dislike Most on 08:52 - Dec 18 with 996 viewssolent_toffee

What Do You Dislike Most on 08:19 - Dec 18 by Berber

The media. This epidemic has shown that the majority of journalists and TV presenters are lazy, do no basic research. The daily press briefings earlier in the year demonstrated that. Day after day the stupid tw*ts were asking the same questions over and over, whilst the internet was awash with new research, new angles from reputable research organisations. They covered none of it until the government announced it. Some of them kept stating that the virus "targeted the old, weak and minority groups." How stupid do you have to not understand that a virus doesn't know one person from another, they are all potential hosts as far as it is concerned.

And when they got bored of asking the same questions, they started on the idiot media fallback "Are you going to apologise?"

Overpaid, preening Cu nts the lot of them. I don't just dislike them, I abhor and hate them.

Throw in TV football punditry into that mix (although obviously not as serious).

The level of stupidity, lack of research and general lack of knowledge of the subject that they are getting paid for is astonishing. They must have excellent agents to get them the gigs. Sky is hideous to watch now, Morrison, Sherwood simply awful. Danny Murphy struts about as though he’s the all-knowing oracle about football, shocking stuff.
What Do You Dislike Most on 09:03 - Dec 18 with 989 viewsRon11

What Do You Dislike Most on 07:26 - Dec 18 by solent_toffee

David Walliams.

Absolutely 100% with you on that one.
And Rylan greasy bastard Clark - I have to to turn it off or leave the room before I vomit - 'you need a new moatah'
What Do You Dislike Most on 09:05 - Dec 18 with 987 viewsJaySaint

Soccer AM. Watched it at the weekend for the first time in an age, and holy crap. Absolute mess

Poll: Who is responsible for Liverpool's defeat?

Login to get fewer ads

What Do You Dislike Most on 09:06 - Dec 18 with 985 viewsRon11

What Do You Dislike Most on 08:52 - Dec 18 by solent_toffee

Throw in TV football punditry into that mix (although obviously not as serious).

The level of stupidity, lack of research and general lack of knowledge of the subject that they are getting paid for is astonishing. They must have excellent agents to get them the gigs. Sky is hideous to watch now, Morrison, Sherwood simply awful. Danny Murphy struts about as though he’s the all-knowing oracle about football, shocking stuff.

Sky certainly shot themselves in the foot. I think they only kept Merson on because he has 'issues', and as for Sherwood - they'd be better off with Sooty & Sweep.
What Do You Dislike Most on 09:09 - Dec 18 with 981 viewsRon11

What Do You Dislike Most on 08:19 - Dec 18 by Berber

100% agree.
And yet 'viewers' are obsessed with the likes of Schofield, who wouldn't give the time of day on the street
What Do You Dislike Most on 09:10 - Dec 18 with 980 viewsChesham_Saint

What do I hate most? Apart from rhetorical questions, jokes that go over my head. Oh and irony too...

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

What Do You Dislike Most on 09:29 - Dec 18 with 961 viewsBerber

What Do You Dislike Most on 09:03 - Dec 18 by Ron11

And Rylan greasy bastard Clark - I have to to turn it off or leave the room before I vomit - 'you need a new moatah'

Yep, him too.
What Do You Dislike Most on 09:29 - Dec 18 with 960 viewsSonicBoom

I'd be a happy man if they stopped giving penalties for "contact". It drives me mad to see a succession of players getting a slight tap on the foot, kicking up both legs in the air, hitting the deck and putting their face in the grass (the surest indication that there's absolutely nothing wrong with them).

And secondly...the fourth official. What is the f'ing point? All they do is hold up the extra time board. Other than that all they do is stand around getting screamed at by coonts like Klopp and Mourinho - yet they do nothing about it. I have no idea why they put the 4th official in that position where they are just there as a punch bag for the ref. I cannot think of one reason for having a 4th official. Another bloody stupid change that benefitted no one.
What Do You Dislike Most on 11:08 - Dec 18 with 905 views1teeminants

The top six in the premier league ( not us ) and all that goes with it.

Poll: Would you take an Fa Cup win if it meant relegation to the championship ?

What Do You Dislike Most on 11:14 - Dec 18 with 902 viewsBazza

I hate football divers, especially those with huge talent like Sterling and that Villa poser/drunk that I can’t bring myself to name. Referees who walk backwards when players argue with them, never see Rugby refs do that.
What Do You Dislike Most on 11:28 - Dec 18 with 887 viewskingslandstand1

What Do You Dislike Most on 09:03 - Dec 18 by Ron11

He looks like one of those ventriloquist's dolls with painted hair teeth and beard!
What Do You Dislike Most on 11:29 - Dec 18 with 885 viewssolent_toffee

What Do You Dislike Most on 11:08 - Dec 18 by 1teeminants

Woah, woah, woah that’s a bit harsh.

Unless you’re referring to the Big Six as opposed to actual current Top Six.
What Do You Dislike Most on 11:30 - Dec 18 with 882 viewskingslandstand1

What Do You Dislike Most on 11:08 - Dec 18 by 1teeminants

Don't you mean the "Big 6"

And just add Kloppity to that as one and the same believing he is the league's spokesman. What's he going to be like now that he has just won the FIFA (or is it just EUFA) coach of the year ffs!
What Do You Dislike Most on 11:30 - Dec 18 with 877 viewskingslandstand1

What Do You Dislike Most on 11:29 - Dec 18 by solent_toffee

You beat me too it ST
What Do You Dislike Most on 11:31 - Dec 18 with 870 viewskingslandstand1

What Do You Dislike Most on 09:05 - Dec 18 by JaySaint

Soccer AM. Watched it at the weekend for the first time in an age, and holy crap. Absolute mess

Is Hell's Bell's still there? She must be about 90 by now!
What Do You Dislike Most on 11:43 - Dec 18 with 862 viewssolent_toffee

What Do You Dislike Most on 11:30 - Dec 18 by kingslandstand1

You beat me too it ST

Haha, hopefully that will all change this season. Sky won’t know what to do with themselves.
What Do You Dislike Most on 12:30 - Dec 18 with 818 viewsdarthvader

Vardy, Kane, Son . That tit from villa for a start .
Very slimey cheating bunch of see you en tees

keep the faith coyr

What Do You Dislike Most on 12:33 - Dec 18 with 814 viewskingslandstand1

You can also throw in the apparent need to satisfy the current woke brigade (don't worry, they'll get older and more mature at some time) with the need to have pundits that are black, gay, female go with the current view etc no matter what they know about the main subject they are supposed to be talking about as an expert

And on that subject the number of adverts that have "couples" in them that look so mis-matched it's like they have just been thrown together to satisfy that same ultra PC woke brigade

Get in to the real world FFS
What Do You Dislike Most on 13:31 - Dec 18 with 785 viewsBerber

I never rated Sherwood as a footballer, on a par with Kenny Samson in skill, lack of impact but big on hype for me. He was even less effective but more arrogant as a manager, and as a pundit is dull and ignorant. But I'm sure his family love him (actually, no I'm not).
What Do You Dislike Most on 15:27 - Dec 18 with 757 views1teeminants

What Do You Dislike Most on 11:29 - Dec 18 by solent_toffee

Yes the big six ( not us ) 😬

Poll: Would you take an Fa Cup win if it meant relegation to the championship ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024