Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Prince Harry & Meghan Interview 15:18 - Mar 9 with 5723 viewsSaintNick

From the little I have seen and read it seems to have been a damp squid with Meghan whinging about everything, doesn't seem to have dented the Monarchy much

Personally I loved the bit where she wailed about feeling locked up in a Palace and not wanting to be alive anymore, if we had stuck her in a one bedroom flat in Millbrook she might have had something to moan about

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Prince Harry & Meghan Interview on 15:23 - Mar 9 with 2239 viewsChesham_Saint

Mr and Mrs H Hewitt, Millbrook, Southampton, Hants...?

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Prince Harry & Meghan Interview on 15:27 - Mar 9 with 2232 viewssolent_toffee

On a day when millions of parents were sending their kids to school with them having to do COVID tests and all the uncertainty around that, Meghan cryarsing that her child wasn’t going to be called a prince from her Hollywood mansion kind of fell on deaf ears in our house.

I managed about ten seconds of it after flicking through the channels, I can’t relate to them on any level so immediately turned over.
Prince Harry & Meghan Interview on 15:33 - Mar 9 with 2221 viewsButty101

Couldnt agree more woe is me..... Get a grip woman.

Lets get Charles and harry a paternity test and sort this out once and for all.

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

Prince Harry & Meghan Interview on 15:33 - Mar 9 with 2222 viewspjt50

"From the little I have seen and read it seems to have been a damp squid with Meghan whinging about everything, doesn't seem to have dented the Monarchy much"

More's the pity. It's about time somebody dragged this outdated & dysfunctional institution into the 21st century.

Poll: Where do you hope to see Salisu start (OK, I know we haven't seen him yet)?

Prince Harry & Meghan Interview on 16:23 - Mar 9 with 2133 viewsNewdawn2014

The biggest impact it had on me was, they took The Unforgotten off to show it , however, if its true that someone asked that question about her son`s perceived colour then I`d be more than upset too.
Prince Harry & Meghan Interview on 16:32 - Mar 9 with 2118 viewsChesham_Saint

Prince Harry & Meghan Interview on 16:23 - Mar 9 by Newdawn2014

The biggest impact it had on me was, they took The Unforgotten off to show it , however, if its true that someone asked that question about her son`s perceived colour then I`d be more than upset too.

I had a family member who married a guy with ginger hair. She fell pregnant. We were all delighted.

At a get-together she said.. "and before anybody asks, we'll love him/her even if he/she IS ginger!". People laughed.

Gingerist bstards.

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Prince Harry & Meghan Interview on 16:33 - Mar 9 with 2117 viewsgrumpy

Prince Harry & Meghan Interview on 16:23 - Mar 9 by Newdawn2014

Will the players have to get down on both knees now?
Prince Harry & Meghan Interview on 16:40 - Mar 9 with 2108 views1885_SFC

I'm sick to death of Ginge & Whinge already. I couldn't give a toss. Get them off my telly & radio FFS!

Old School is Cool

Login to get fewer ads

Prince Harry & Meghan Interview on 16:49 - Mar 9 with 2093 viewsRon11

Prince Harry & Meghan Interview on 15:33 - Mar 9 by pjt50

"From the little I have seen and read it seems to have been a damp squid with Meghan whinging about everything, doesn't seem to have dented the Monarchy much"

More's the pity. It's about time somebody dragged this outdated & dysfunctional institution into the 21st century.

What, a bit like ISIS?
Prince Harry & Meghan Interview on 17:06 - Mar 9 with 2073 viewspjt50

Prince Harry & Meghan Interview on 16:49 - Mar 9 by Ron11

What, a bit like ISIS?

What??? What's ISIS got to do with it?

Poll: Where do you hope to see Salisu start (OK, I know we haven't seen him yet)?

Prince Harry & Meghan Interview on 17:16 - Mar 9 with 2035 viewskingslandstand1

Prince Harry & Meghan Interview on 15:27 - Mar 9 by solent_toffee

On a day when millions of parents were sending their kids to school with them having to do COVID tests and all the uncertainty around that, Meghan cryarsing that her child wasn’t going to be called a prince from her Hollywood mansion kind of fell on deaf ears in our house.

I managed about ten seconds of it after flicking through the channels, I can’t relate to them on any level so immediately turned over.

Exactly. I politely asked (instructed) Mrs Kingslandstand to record so that she could watch it without me present to continually moan about the pair of them

She has apparently watched it now and said the yank came across quite well with some answers that made you think she may have a few points.

That's cos she's a fkng actress and is trained to come across in any way she wants to questions aimed at stitching up our Royal Family!

FFS, did she not know what she was letting herself in to????

"Now tell me Meg, what was it that you, a soap actress no one has ever heard of, saw in the ginger boke from across the pond who just happens to be a real life Prince from one of the most well know monarchy's in the world with all the privileges you are never likely to dream of getting with any normal bloke?"
Prince Harry & Meghan Interview on 17:34 - Mar 9 with 1992 viewssaint22

Prince Harry & Meghan Interview on 16:40 - Mar 9 by 1885_SFC

I'm sick to death of Ginge & Whinge already. I couldn't give a toss. Get them off my telly & radio FFS!

get rid of the lot of them charlie queens harry
waste of space and time
equally they went to the US to escape the press then stay off the TV muppets

That said she has had a rough ride here via the right wing press and that C U nt Piers Morgan
Prince Harry & Meghan Interview on 17:36 - Mar 9 with 1994 viewskingslandstand1

Pleased to see that a statement has come out from the Palace to say that they are taking the accusations made seriously, and that it will be dealt with privately with the family

Two ways, either someone is sh1tting themselves that they will be named, or as I like to think, this side of the pond are doing things properly and will discuss it with "Ginge and Minge" before releasing anything to the press
Prince Harry & Meghan Interview on 17:37 - Mar 9 with 1991 viewsIngskneeslide

The French are over 200 years ahead of us in that respect
Prince Harry & Meghan Interview on 17:55 - Mar 9 with 1965 viewsDorsetIan

I like having a hereditary head of state.

Can you imagine the muppets we would get if we had an elected one.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

Prince Harry & Meghan Interview on 18:33 - Mar 9 with 1911 viewskingslandstand1

Prince Harry & Meghan Interview on 17:34 - Mar 9 by saint22

get rid of the lot of them charlie queens harry
waste of space and time
equally they went to the US to escape the press then stay off the TV muppets

That said she has had a rough ride here via the right wing press and that C U nt Piers Morgan

Not commenting on the other stuff in your post, but you'll be pleased to know (as will I as I agree with your description of him), that he is now "leaving GMB because of comments made about Meghan Markel"
Prince Harry & Meghan Interview on 18:49 - Mar 9 with 1875 viewssaint22

Prince Harry & Meghan Interview on 18:33 - Mar 9 by kingslandstand1

Not commenting on the other stuff in your post, but you'll be pleased to know (as will I as I agree with your description of him), that he is now "leaving GMB because of comments made about Meghan Markel"

About time the perjuring lying friend of Trump
He must have dirt on a lot of people to have so much to say
Prince Harry & Meghan Interview on 19:33 - Mar 9 with 1833 views1885_SFC

Prince Harry & Meghan Interview on 17:55 - Mar 9 by DorsetIan

I like having a hereditary head of state.

Can you imagine the muppets we would get if we had an elected one.

I've decided to respect Harry and Meghan's request for privacy by not watching their Oprah interview.

Old School is Cool

Prince Harry & Meghan Interview on 19:36 - Mar 9 with 1826 viewsBerber

Exactly, Tampon Charlie as the next monarch, "You're having a laugh". The family motto, "Shut up and carry on," doesn't cut it when that means carrying on like something from the 1950s. Apart from the Queen, who has some valid constitutional duties, the rest of them spend their time opening and attending public events and visiting public institutions. Complete waste of time and money. I would love to be a monarchist, but they are their own worst enemies.

The big upside is that canurnt Piers Morgan has ferked off.
[Post edited 9 Mar 2021 19:39]
Prince Harry & Meghan Interview on 20:18 - Mar 9 with 1794 viewsPoirot

This situation was always going to happen and was predicted by her estranged family. They went to the states to get away from the media. Now their on the oprah show ! This skin colour stuff needs context as does anything she spouts.
Prince Harry & Meghan Interview on 20:29 - Mar 9 with 1778 viewsBridders2

Prince Harry & Meghan Interview on 19:36 - Mar 9 by Berber

Exactly, Tampon Charlie as the next monarch, "You're having a laugh". The family motto, "Shut up and carry on," doesn't cut it when that means carrying on like something from the 1950s. Apart from the Queen, who has some valid constitutional duties, the rest of them spend their time opening and attending public events and visiting public institutions. Complete waste of time and money. I would love to be a monarchist, but they are their own worst enemies.

'What have the Romans done for us?'

We'll the monarchy are a massive PR company for Britain....
....and they bring in billions from tourism...
Prince Harry & Meghan Interview on 20:34 - Mar 9 with 1772 viewsBridders2

Prince Harry & Meghan Interview on 19:36 - Mar 9 by Berber

Prince Harry & Meghan Interview on 20:36 - Mar 9 with 1764 viewskingslandstand1

Prince Harry & Meghan Interview on 19:33 - Mar 9 by 1885_SFC

I've decided to respect Harry and Meghan's request for privacy by not watching their Oprah interview.

Prince Harry & Meghan Interview on 21:02 - Mar 9 with 1735 viewspjt50

Prince Harry & Meghan Interview on 20:29 - Mar 9 by Bridders2

The estimated additional tourism revenues are £550m p.a. They certainly wouldn't dry up. People would still come to the UK & visit royal palaces even if royals didn't occasionally reside in them.

It's not a question of our current setup or none. There are examples of modern monarchies across Europe that seem to function perfectly well without the class-ridden baggage that comes with ours.

Prince Harry & Meghan Interview on 21:25 - Mar 9 with 1714 viewsgrumpy

Prince Harry & Meghan Interview on 19:33 - Mar 9 by 1885_SFC

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024