Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remain With or Leave the EU 19:55 - Jun 2 with 129169 viewsunion_jack

Remain With or Leave the EU

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Remain With or Leave the EU on 11:45 - Jun 14 with 1709 viewsNogginthenog

Over the last month or so I have tended to want to leave, but I am afraid of the uncertainty a leave vote will cause. I also don't trust those Tory clowns who are advocating an out vote. If they win the debate they will revert to the Thatcherite loonies that we know they are. Its an in from me.
Remain With or Leave the EU on 12:07 - Jun 14 with 1689 viewsjackonicko

Over the last month or so I have tended to want to remain, but I am afraid of the uncertainty a remain vote will cause. I also don't trust those Tory clowns who are advocating a remain vote. If they win the debate they will revert to the Thatcherite loonies that we know they are. It's an out from me.
Remain With or Leave the EU on 14:08 - Jun 14 with 1636 viewsmonmouth

Over the last month I have tended to favour shaking it all about.

It's a this country is f*cked whatever happens from me.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Remain With or Leave the EU on 14:19 - Jun 14 with 1634 viewsjohnlangy

Remain With or Leave the EU on 12:07 - Jun 14 by jackonicko

Over the last month or so I have tended to want to remain, but I am afraid of the uncertainty a remain vote will cause. I also don't trust those Tory clowns who are advocating a remain vote. If they win the debate they will revert to the Thatcherite loonies that we know they are. It's an out from me.

Your reply, and noggins, are both fair enough.

But, imho, Johnson and Gove are far more right wing than Cameron and Osborne. They (C & O) are the lesser of two evils. Having said that we haven't got a clue who will be in power. Whichever way the referendum goes there's going to be a civil war in the Conservative party.
Remain With or Leave the EU on 16:43 - Jun 14 with 1582 viewstomdickharry

Looks like the out are pulling ahead thank goodness.
Remain With or Leave the EU on 17:25 - Jun 14 with 1533 viewsjohnlangy

Remain With or Leave the EU on 11:45 - Jun 14 by Nogginthenog

Over the last month or so I have tended to want to leave, but I am afraid of the uncertainty a leave vote will cause. I also don't trust those Tory clowns who are advocating an out vote. If they win the debate they will revert to the Thatcherite loonies that we know they are. Its an in from me.

When Richard Murdoch, an Australian with an American passport, is using his stranglehold on a large chunk of our media to try to persuade the British people to vote leave that in itself should make people think twice about voting leave.
Remain With or Leave the EU on 17:49 - Jun 14 with 1522 viewsFlashberryjack

Remain With or Leave the EU on 17:25 - Jun 14 by johnlangy

When Richard Murdoch, an Australian with an American passport, is using his stranglehold on a large chunk of our media to try to persuade the British people to vote leave that in itself should make people think twice about voting leave.

As opposed to Lord Sainsbury and Jeremy Corbyn.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Remain With or Leave the EU on 18:17 - Jun 14 with 1508 viewsnice_to_michu

Remain With or Leave the EU on 17:49 - Jun 14 by Flashberryjack

I'm struggling to see how you would equate Jeremy Corbyn with Rupert Murdoch in any way.

They are both white men. That's about it.
Login to get fewer ads

Remain With or Leave the EU on 18:21 - Jun 14 with 1500 viewsFlashberryjack

Remain With or Leave the EU on 18:17 - Jun 14 by nice_to_michu

I'm struggling to see how you would equate Jeremy Corbyn with Rupert Murdoch in any way.

They are both white men. That's about it.

I don't believe a word that comes out of either of them.

Hello

Remain With or Leave the EU on 18:30 - Jun 14 with 1495 viewsjohnlangy

Remain With or Leave the EU on 17:49 - Jun 14 by Flashberryjack

You're comparing Jeremy Corbyn with Richard Murdoch ? Murdoch a man who has no regard for British law (the disgusting phone hacking scandal).

The man is interested in one thing only. Money. And he doesn't give a damn about how he gets it and who may be hurt in the process.
Remain With or Leave the EU on 18:36 - Jun 14 with 1493 viewslondonlisa2001

Remain With or Leave the EU on 11:38 - Jun 14 by jackonicko

The rest of the UK is slowly catching up with the forward-thinking population of Planetswans. The national polls now seem to agree with us. :)

Funny how a week before the vote the 'out' pulls ahead. Similar to the out vote pulling ahead a week before the vote in Scotland.

Couldn't possibly be anything to do with the powers that be making sure that the remain vote gets off its backside and goes to vote as the biggest danger comes from people who want to retain the status quo assuming that's what will happen and not bothering?

Surely not ...
Remain With or Leave the EU on 18:41 - Jun 14 with 1489 viewsmonmouth

Remain With or Leave the EU on 18:36 - Jun 14 by londonlisa2001

Funny how a week before the vote the 'out' pulls ahead. Similar to the out vote pulling ahead a week before the vote in Scotland.

Couldn't possibly be anything to do with the powers that be making sure that the remain vote gets off its backside and goes to vote as the biggest danger comes from people who want to retain the status quo assuming that's what will happen and not bothering?

Surely not ...

And wheeling out Gordon Brown, the man wot won it in jockland.

Genius. What could possibly go wrong.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Remain With or Leave the EU on 18:54 - Jun 14 with 1485 viewsDr_Winston

Who's Richard Murdoch?

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Remain With or Leave the EU on 19:09 - Jun 14 with 1472 viewsFlashberryjack

Remain With or Leave the EU on 18:54 - Jun 14 by Dr_Winston

Who's Richard Murdoch?

Rupert's long lost brother..

Hello

Remain With or Leave the EU on 19:50 - Jun 14 with 1441 viewsblueytheblue

Remain With or Leave the EU on 18:30 - Jun 14 by johnlangy

You're comparing Jeremy Corbyn with Richard Murdoch ? Murdoch a man who has no regard for British law (the disgusting phone hacking scandal).

The man is interested in one thing only. Money. And he doesn't give a damn about how he gets it and who may be hurt in the process.

Ah yes, the disgusting phone hacking scandal.

Which clearly was down to News International only.

I mean, not like people hired by NI had experience of it at other papers or anything.

it's not like a Labour backing Mirror paper had journalists hacking before NI or anything.

It's not like Trinity Mirror have paid compensation or anything.

Nope, it's all clearly just down to Murdoch...

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Remain With or Leave the EU on 20:24 - Jun 14 with 1421 viewsunion_jack

Remain With or Leave the EU on 18:36 - Jun 14 by londonlisa2001

Surely not ...

I think you may have a point!

Whatever happens, this is going to be interesting.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Remain With or Leave the EU on 21:03 - Jun 14 with 1396 viewsdonkeylabour

I know it's not a very popular position but aside from what I see are benefits from staying in like access to single market, cooperation across boundaries, lower costs, peace etc etc

I happen to believe that we have a duty to our European neighbours to be a leader. When the sh1t hits the fan I don't Britain to be carping at the sidelines, as this bitter isolationist Country. I want us to have an Internationalist outlook - I agree with what Churchill talked about post War.

The EU is still young, it is a work in progress I don't want to leave something when things get tough. That's the cowards way and we're better than that.

My father voted labour and his father voted labour and his father voted labour so I vote labour

Remain With or Leave the EU on 21:09 - Jun 14 with 1389 viewsLord_Bony

Its going to be tighter than a ducks arse this one...will go right down to the wire on polling day...

Absolutely momentous decision we are undertaking here...probably the biggest political vote or our lives.

Looking forward to an independent UK.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Remain With or Leave the EU on 21:10 - Jun 14 with 1387 viewsexiledclaseboy

Remain With or Leave the EU on 21:09 - Jun 14 by Lord_Bony

Its going to be tighter than a ducks arse this one...will go right down to the wire on polling day...

Absolutely momentous decision we are undertaking here...probably the biggest political vote or our lives.

Looking forward to an independent UK.

The UK is already independent.

Poll: Tory leader

Remain With or Leave the EU on 21:14 - Jun 14 with 1380 viewslondonlisa2001

Remain With or Leave the EU on 20:24 - Jun 14 by union_jack

I think you may have a point!

Whatever happens, this is going to be interesting.

I'm pretty much of the view that I've had for a long time. It'll be close with remain winning.

I've been torn throughout, have decided to vote remain on balance, but won't be devasted whatever happens. I'll be staying up to watch that's for certain. Love these nights.
Remain With or Leave the EU on 21:16 - Jun 14 with 1378 viewsLord_Bony

Remain With or Leave the EU on 21:10 - Jun 14 by exiledclaseboy

The UK is already independent.

Not from the EU and its laws we re not.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"

Remain With or Leave the EU on 21:20 - Jun 14 with 1369 viewsexiledclaseboy

Remain With or Leave the EU on 21:16 - Jun 14 by Lord_Bony

Not from the EU and its laws we re not.

But we contribute to making and agree to implement those laws. In most cases they have to be transposed into UK law by the UK parliament.

Remain With or Leave the EU on 21:22 - Jun 14 with 1363 viewsexiledclaseboy

Remain With or Leave the EU on 21:14 - Jun 14 by londonlisa2001

I'm pretty much of the view that I've had for a long time. It'll be close with remain winning.

I've been torn throughout, have decided to vote remain on balance, but won't be devasted whatever happens. I'll be staying up to watch that's for certain. Love these nights.

No "official"'exit poll for this so it could be a long, long night.

Remain With or Leave the EU on 21:28 - Jun 14 with 1354 viewsLord_Bony

Remain With or Leave the EU on 21:20 - Jun 14 by exiledclaseboy

But we contribute to making and agree to implement those laws. In most cases they have to be transposed into UK law by the UK parliament.

We ve been through this before my friend... EU law overrides UK law, and the European Court trumps the British Supreme Court.

Most British law derives from Brussels we cant have true sovereignty and independence under those conditions.

There are many many other reasons I would like us to leave but I really dont want to argue with you tonight as its your birthday..
enjoy....

Remain With or Leave the EU on 21:33 - Jun 14 with 1341 viewslondonlisa2001

Remain With or Leave the EU on 21:22 - Jun 14 by exiledclaseboy

No "official"'exit poll for this so it could be a long, long night.

I'm looking forward to it :-)
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024