Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
My holiday to Tenerife 14:02 - Mar 14 with 2456 viewsOccasional_Showers

Am I going on Saturday?

Looks doubtful now.

I hope they hurry up and say it’s cancelled so I can book a cheap cruise or something.

Poll: Did you break any lockdown rules?

My holiday to Tenerife on 14:04 - Mar 14 with 1512 viewssaint22

Every cloud as they say
My holiday to Tenerife on 14:13 - Mar 14 with 1504 viewsOccasional_Showers

Literally just got a text to says it’s cancelled. All easy jet flights to Spain cancelled. Bugger. Now to find a last minute deal somewhere else.

My holiday to Tenerife on 14:34 - Mar 14 with 1466 viewsthis_charming_man

Where do you stand on insurance for this? I’ve got holidays to Italy and Crete booked in for the next six months, if they get cancelled do you get a refund?

TUIs only reliable source of ITk news. #bewareoffalseprophets
Poll: Who hates the tories the most?

My holiday to Tenerife on 14:34 - Mar 14 with 1466 viewskentsouthampton

My holiday to Tenerife on 14:13 - Mar 14 by Occasional_Showers

Literally just got a text to says it’s cancelled. All easy jet flights to Spain cancelled. Bugger. Now to find a last minute deal somewhere else.

I hear Rochdale can be quite nice this time of year.
My holiday to Tenerife on 14:56 - Mar 14 with 1451 viewsDENZY

My holiday to Tenerife on 14:34 - Mar 14 by this_charming_man

Where do you stand on insurance for this? I’ve got holidays to Italy and Crete booked in for the next six months, if they get cancelled do you get a refund?

Hopefully yes. I'm supposed to be going to Turkey next month (I didn't have insurance). Just done it now and it says covered for cancellation up to 3 grand.

"The Chapel Kop at Southampton is widely regarded as the most passionate and intimidating Kop in European football."

My holiday to Tenerife on 15:23 - Mar 14 with 1418 viewsCity_boy

My holiday to Tenerife on 14:56 - Mar 14 by DENZY

Hopefully yes. I'm supposed to be going to Turkey next month (I didn't have insurance). Just done it now and it says covered for cancellation up to 3 grand.

I would check the small print on this. Many companies have suspended selling new policies and those those that are still selling travel policies, have restrictions on them.
My holiday to Tenerife on 15:53 - Mar 14 with 1391 views1885_SFC

My mate flew to Tenerife yesterday. Not sure which airline the party of 10 flew with... but I doubt he'll be coming back within the week he thought he'd be gone!

Old School is Cool

My holiday to Tenerife on 16:03 - Mar 14 with 1370 viewscocklebreath

Why would you want to book another holiday now?

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Login to get fewer ads

My holiday to Tenerife on 16:44 - Mar 14 with 1330 viewsDENZY

My holiday to Tenerife on 15:23 - Mar 14 by City_boy

I would check the small print on this. Many companies have suspended selling new policies and those those that are still selling travel policies, have restrictions on them.

All looks ok with Easyjet.

"The Chapel Kop at Southampton is widely regarded as the most passionate and intimidating Kop in European football."

My holiday to Tenerife on 16:44 - Mar 14 with 1330 viewsOccasional_Showers

Flight and Hotel booked through EasyJet - REFUNDED
Car Hire - REFUNDED
Airport Parking - REFUNDED
Airport Hotel - NON REFUNDABLE (but I’m working on it awaiting a reply)

I’ve got the vast bulk of the cost coming back, just £90 for the Hilton at Gatwick possibly down. Not a big deal.

My holiday to Tenerife on 16:47 - Mar 14 with 1323 viewsOccasional_Showers

My holiday to Tenerife on 14:56 - Mar 14 by DENZY

If you booked a package and it’s cancelled or the FCO advise against travelling you will be funded. Insurance won’t need to step in. Still good to be insured though.

My holiday to Tenerife on 16:50 - Mar 14 with 1318 viewskingslandstand1

My holiday to Tenerife on 15:53 - Mar 14 by 1885_SFC

My mate flew to Tenerife yesterday. Not sure which airline the party of 10 flew with... but I doubt he'll be coming back within the week he thought he'd be gone!

If he only went yesterday, was it sensible to go? Could say that if they do let him come back he'll probably get another fortnight off
My holiday to Tenerife on 17:09 - Mar 14 with 1294 viewsDENZY

My holiday to Tenerife on 16:47 - Mar 14 by Occasional_Showers

If you booked a package and it’s cancelled or the FCO advise against travelling you will be funded. Insurance won’t need to step in. Still good to be insured though.

Not a package, but where I'm going is safer than here at the moment, so I'm still hoping I can still go.

My holiday to Tenerife on 17:09 - Mar 14 with 1295 viewsSalisburySaint

Mate of mine been over there since 5th March, due back this Thursday, but looks like he might have an extended stay now
My holiday to Tenerife on 17:12 - Mar 14 with 1288 viewsthis_charming_man

My holiday to Tenerife on 16:44 - Mar 14 by Occasional_Showers

Car Hire - REFUNDED

I’ve got the vast bulk of the cost coming back, just £90 for the Hilton at Gatwick possibly down. Not a big deal.

That’s good

For Crete we’ve done a package with TUI. For Italy we’ve just booked flights, hotel is on hotels.com which is pay on arrival so worst case we’d only lose the flight costs, Crete should be find for a refund then

TUIs only reliable source of ITk news. #bewareoffalseprophets
Poll: Who hates the tories the most?

My holiday to Tenerife on 17:18 - Mar 14 with 1282 views1885_SFC

My holiday to Tenerife on 16:50 - Mar 14 by kingslandstand1

If he only went yesterday, was it sensible to go? Could say that if they do let him come back he'll probably get another fortnight off

He really didn't fancy going but his missus nagged him into it! Ten of them (five couples) always go away every year for a week abroad together. He's due back at Gatwick next Friday... or at least he was. I'm gonna text him later for an update.

Old School is Cool

My holiday to Tenerife on 17:21 - Mar 14 with 1275 viewsGennaro_Contaldo

If you cancel now, they should still be refundable. I'm looking to cancel my Cyprus trip.

The UI; For the sophisticated gentleman
Poll: Where will Saints finish in the 2018/19 season

My holiday to Tenerife on 17:26 - Mar 14 with 1271 viewsOccasional_Showers

The situation is so fast moving now the whole world will be in lockdown by next weekend. I’ve spent an hour at the travel agents and few options available and surprisingly nothing is heavily discounted. Options were basically Dubai (which sounds dreadful) or Mexico.

I’m thinking of just having a few days in Gibraltar, a place I like. Being a British colony it’s quite a good place to be if you did become ill.
[Post edited 14 Mar 2020 17:27]

My holiday to Tenerife on 17:26 - Mar 14 with 1270 viewsdirk_doone

There are plenty of last minute cruise deals. The Corona Princess is especially cheap at this time of year.

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

My holiday to Tenerife on 17:28 - Mar 14 with 1265 viewsOccasional_Showers

My holiday to Tenerife on 17:26 - Mar 14 by dirk_doone

There are plenty of last minute cruise deals. The Corona Princess is especially cheap at this time of year.

Travel agent told me all cruises are cancelled.

My holiday to Tenerife on 18:08 - Mar 14 with 1219 views1885_SFC

I've heard the Germans have started to put their towels on hospital beds.

Old School is Cool

My holiday to Tenerife on 18:31 - Mar 14 with 1185 viewskingslandstand1

My holiday to Tenerife on 18:08 - Mar 14 by 1885_SFC

I've heard the Germans have started to put their towels on hospital beds.

My holiday to Tenerife on 19:25 - Mar 14 with 1139 viewssaint22

My holiday to Tenerife on 16:44 - Mar 14 by Occasional_Showers

Car Hire - REFUNDED

Wow you know how to holiday don’t you?!
EasyJet to Tenerife hotel at Gatwick sounds fun pal.....
My holiday to Tenerife (n/t) on 19:29 - Mar 14 with 1134 viewsDellHero

My holiday to Tenerife on 19:25 - Mar 14 by saint22

Wow you know how to holiday don’t you?!
EasyJet to Tenerife hotel at Gatwick sounds fun pal.....

[Post edited 10 May 2020 17:39]
My holiday to Tenerife on 19:48 - Mar 14 with 1112 viewsCity_boy

I had a flight to Madrid on Easyjet for 23 March, but not heard anything other than Easyjet waving the £25 fee to change flights. My flight details etc are still on the Easyjet portal - it hasn't been cancelled.

I was hoping they would cancel it and give me money back as I have another one booked in May to Malaga to play golf, which I will probably also have to change/or cancel. My Hotel in Madrid refunded me fortunately.

Re-booking is fine, but all the alternative flights are now more expensive. If I re-book I could be paying more out and be in same position in 3,4,5 months. This is going to take months to sort out.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024