Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Match thread Forest Green / Watch the match tonight on ifollow 19:14 - Feb 8 with 22756 views100notout

just seen this on twitter - I wish they'd publicise it more and sooner I'm sure that people will want to watch but might not know.

Spread the word.

May be a coincidence but just had an email confirming ifollow available - good move but should have been sent 12/24 hours earlier
[Post edited 8 Feb 2022 19:32]

Poll: So who do you believe - Hendo or the Board?

Watch the match tonight on ifollow on 19:21 - Feb 8 with 7640 views100notout

Poll: So who do you believe - Hendo or the Board?

Watch the match tonight on ifollow on 19:21 - Feb 8 with 7634 viewsTVOS1907

Said this last week, but all midweek games are on iFollow.

https://www.efl.com/iFollow/

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Watch the match tonight on ifollow on 19:24 - Feb 8 with 7576 viewstony_roch975

Watch the match tonight on ifollow on 19:21 - Feb 8 by 100notout

Surprised Charman doesn't start and Broadbent ahead of Dooley

Poll: What sort of Club do we want - if we can't have the status quo

Match thread Forest Green / Watch the match tonight on ifollow on 19:33 - Feb 8 with 7479 viewsboromat

Not sure what the line up is there. Maybe 3 in midfield and 2 up top or one of the midfielders being tried as one of the 3 up top.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Watch the match tonight on ifollow on 19:35 - Feb 8 with 7463 viewsD_Alien

Watch the match tonight on ifollow on 19:24 - Feb 8 by tony_roch975

Surprised Charman doesn't start and Broadbent ahead of Dooley

Think it's a more defensive line-up than we'd have seen if the Carlisle game had gone ahead

Away at the top of the league, RS must have decided to shore up the midfield from the start and i think that's sensible

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Match thread Forest Green / Watch the match tonight on ifollow on 19:40 - Feb 8 with 7403 viewsSaxonDale

Given the injury to Andrews, I wouldn’t be too surprised to see Ball partnering Campbell up top until Charman is match fit.
Watch the match tonight on ifollow on 19:41 - Feb 8 with 7400 viewstony_roch975

Watch the match tonight on ifollow on 19:35 - Feb 8 by D_Alien

Think it's a more defensive line-up than we'd have seen if the Carlisle game had gone ahead

Away at the top of the league, RS must have decided to shore up the midfield from the start and i think that's sensible

it is but Charman for Campbell & Dooley for Broadbent wouldn't be weaker,

Match thread Forest Green / Watch the match tonight on ifollow on 19:51 - Feb 8 with 7297 viewsboromat

Looks like 5-4-1. Very defensive.

Login to get fewer ads

Match thread Forest Green / Watch the match tonight on ifollow on 19:59 - Feb 8 with 7204 viewskentishdale

anyone else just got the forest green coms?
Match thread Forest Green / Watch the match tonight on ifollow on 20:00 - Feb 8 with 7201 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Match thread Forest Green / Watch the match tonight on ifollow on 19:33 - Feb 8 by boromat

Not sure what the line up is there. Maybe 3 in midfield and 2 up top or one of the midfielders being tried as one of the 3 up top.

Whatever the line up is, please SHOOOT!
Match thread Forest Green / Watch the match tonight on ifollow on 20:06 - Feb 8 with 7108 viewsTVOS1907

Match thread Forest Green / Watch the match tonight on ifollow on 19:59 - Feb 8 by kentishdale

anyone else just got the forest green coms?

You can change it in the settings, I think.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Match thread Forest Green / Watch the match tonight on ifollow on 20:21 - Feb 8 with 6949 viewstony_roch975

Match thread Forest Green / Watch the match tonight on ifollow on 19:51 - Feb 8 by boromat

Looks like 5-4-1. Very defensive.

apart from O'Keefe who's a defensive disaster & nearly cost us again

Match thread Forest Green / Watch the match tonight on ifollow on 20:26 - Feb 8 with 6875 viewsdawlishdale

We are looking quite comfortable but need a lot more from Campbell up front. I think he would do better in a front 2
Match thread Forest Green / Watch the match tonight on ifollow on 20:34 - Feb 8 with 6747 viewsBarrowdale

FGR are good. V quick to press. Our defence ok. Ball kelly grant too. Campbell wasted on his own. Broadbent hopeless
Match thread Forest Green / Watch the match tonight on ifollow on 20:35 - Feb 8 with 6734 viewsRotherhamDale

Decent half from us there. Thought Campbell could have got his shot away earlier and I also thought Grant had a decent shout for a penalty when he went through on goal and the defender pulled him back.

FGR have hit the post and had a few half chances

Possession with progression.

Match thread Forest Green / Watch the match tonight on ifollow on 20:35 - Feb 8 with 6728 viewsdingdangblue

Another half with 0 shots on target.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Match thread Forest Green / Watch the match tonight on ifollow on 20:36 - Feb 8 with 6699 viewsNigeriamark

Match thread Forest Green / Watch the match tonight on ifollow on 20:26 - Feb 8 by dawlishdale

We are looking quite comfortable but need a lot more from Campbell up front. I think he would do better in a front 2

0-0 at HT although they are certainly the stronger team. 1 good save from our keeper + they hit the post after an O'Keefe error. Broadbent seems to have his boots on the wrong feet because his clearances have been poor. Ball is getting stuck in & midfield has been decent. They are leading on possession, shots on and off target, corners etc. However we are certainly battling & could have nicked a goal if Campbell had shot 1st time instead of taking a touch

Pleased with being level at HT but a tough 45 coming up
Match thread Forest Green / Watch the match tonight on ifollow on 20:36 - Feb 8 with 6693 viewsboromat

Not too unhappy with that.

FGR look much better than they did at Spotland. You can see why teams struggle with them the way they press. They had the better chances but we've probably had a couple of chances each. Great save from Coleman for one and the other off the post. There was also the speculative long range effort but difficult to know how close that actually was.

For us I think the Grant penalty claim probably was a penalty to the letter of the law but the refs questioning whether Grant would have made it to the ball before the keeper and has bottled it.

If Campbell hits his effort first time he perhaps gets his first Dale goal.

Let's see what the second half brings 🤞

Match thread Forest Green / Watch the match tonight on ifollow on 20:38 - Feb 8 with 6656 viewsCleedale

Match thread Forest Green / Watch the match tonight on ifollow on 20:34 - Feb 8 by Barrowdale

FGR are good. V quick to press. Our defence ok. Ball kelly grant too. Campbell wasted on his own. Broadbent hopeless

Easy to see why FGR are so clear at the top; very strong and quick.

Still, only half way there - would like to see again that call on the Conor Grant penalty appeal.
Match thread Forest Green / Watch the match tonight on ifollow on 20:38 - Feb 8 with 6624 viewsBazzanne

We need to replace Broadbent with Dooley for the second half. His lost balls and bad passes are going to cost us sooner or later.
Match thread Forest Green / Watch the match tonight on ifollow on 20:41 - Feb 8 with 6555 viewsCrede_Sign0

Match thread Forest Green / Watch the match tonight on ifollow on 20:26 - Feb 8 by dawlishdale

Agreed - he doesn’t look comfortable back to goal and trying to hold it up.
Broadbent not good, hopefully he’ll settle - thought Ball had good half - more of that, and Charman on. We only seemed to start moving up front at Colchester when Dome came on - maybe the same plan tonight
Match thread Forest Green / Watch the match tonight on ifollow on 20:42 - Feb 8 with 6528 viewsDale_4_Life

Decent half could have been 3-2 FGR.

They hit the post and have had the better of the opening 45.

Feel sorry for Campbell up top on his own.. need to get some shot away earlier and be a bit more direct. I would like to see a front two second half.
Match thread Forest Green / Watch the match tonight on ifollow on 20:45 - Feb 8 with 6470 viewsIOMDale

Quite a decent first half showing there. Yes, FGR have probably had the better of it but we’ve had our moments.

Coleman’s one-handed save was absolutely outstanding and is well worth a watch, though quite why he insists on punching very catchable crosses, I don’t know… The one change I’d made at HT is Dooley for Broadbent as the latter has consistently misplaced passes. Yes, he’s snapped into a lot of 50-50s but somehow always seems to lose out.

Love the look of Ball, who’s taken up some brilliant positions, has a good weight on his passes and looks to have that ‘needle’ we’ve been missing. We look dangerous when we get the ball out wide so let’s continue attacking them on the flanks - UTD!

UTDNFS

Match thread Forest Green / Watch the match tonight on ifollow on 20:48 - Feb 8 with 6391 viewsTomRAFC

Agree with most of what's on here already.
Brilliant save from Coleman.
Campbell should have hit it first time.
Ball looks like a great addition.

Dooley on for Broadbent at half time, thankfully.

Poll: Would you have Keith Hill back?

Match thread Forest Green / Watch the match tonight on ifollow on 20:51 - Feb 8 with 6337 viewsboromat

Get in!! He's on the ball!!!!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024