Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Early Team News For The Grimsby FA Cup Match 14:26 - Feb 28 with 3290 viewsTimSaint

Saints will again be without Adams and Salisu, as well as long term absentee Tino Livramento.

Selles has also indicated that he will rotate the squad........

“I have a longer squad and everybody is working hard and I’m very proud of the work they’re putting in every day, and I think it’s only fair to give everybody the opportunity to play.

“I’m also thinking we have a game again in three days. So it’s not about I’m going to play with a weak or a strong side, I’m going to play with a team that could easily start in the Premier League.

“Of course we will make some changes if you compare it to the last two games, but with the mentality to respect the FA Cup, it’s a privilege for us to be there, respect the opponent and try to be ourselves.

So there will be changes, but it will still be a team that could start a Prem game !! (In his opinion !!)

TimSaint

Early Team News For The Grimsby FA Cup Match on 14:52 - Feb 28 with 2814 views1885_SFC

Also, 'Janny B' and Jones's mate Bree are cup-tied and can't play.

Old School is Cool

Early Team News For The Grimsby FA Cup Match on 07:19 - Mar 1 with 2625 viewsCity_boy

Early Team News For The Grimsby FA Cup Match on 14:52 - Feb 28 by 1885_SFC

Also, 'Janny B' and Jones's mate Bree are cup-tied and can't play.

At least there is some good news then ahead of game tonight, if these 2 aren't available.
Early Team News For The Grimsby FA Cup Match on 07:30 - Mar 1 with 2617 viewsCenturion

Early Team News For The Grimsby FA Cup Match on 07:19 - Mar 1 by City_boy

At least there is some good news then ahead of game tonight, if these 2 aren't available.

Bree is just the sort of player for this tie against a hard battling Grimbsy.
Early Team News For The Grimsby FA Cup Match on 08:47 - Mar 1 with 2572 viewsRon11

Early Team News For The Grimsby FA Cup Match on 07:30 - Mar 1 by Centurion

Bree is just the sort of player for this tie against a hard battling Grimbsy.

Let's just hope they're aren't any cheesy comments from the crowd
Early Team News For The Grimsby FA Cup Match on 10:22 - Mar 1 with 2518 views1885_SFC

Early Team News For The Grimsby FA Cup Match on 08:47 - Mar 1 by Ron11

Let's just hope they're aren't any cheesy comments from the crowd

I don't think Saints fans are that whey inclined.

Old School is Cool

Early Team News For The Grimsby FA Cup Match on 10:25 - Mar 1 with 2508 viewsPatfromPoole

Defensive tactics from the oppo tonight could really grate.

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

Early Team News For The Grimsby FA Cup Match on 11:09 - Mar 1 with 2484 viewsdirk_doone

We're going to rock Fort St Mary's tonight.

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Early Team News For The Grimsby FA Cup Match on 11:25 - Mar 1 with 2456 viewsPatfromPoole

I asked my wife and kids if they were going to watch ITV 4’s coverage of the game while I was at The Temple of Doom tonight, but they said they camembert it.

Login to get fewer ads

Early Team News For The Grimsby FA Cup Match on 11:25 - Mar 1 with 2455 viewsBuenosSaint

Am not really fondue saints defence at the moment

Poll: The Long Future

Early Team News For The Grimsby FA Cup Match on 11:33 - Mar 1 with 2447 viewsPatfromPoole

We really need our midfield to serve chances on a platter for our long-suffering strikers.

Early Team News For The Grimsby FA Cup Match on 11:41 - Mar 1 with 2431 viewsWinchesterExile

I’m not fussed about a team that could start in the Prem. The Saints teams that have started in the Prem this year have generally been sh*it. What we need are 14/15 players who all know their job, can execute some decent passes and find the net a couple of times. It’s not fu*cling rocket science.
Early Team News For The Grimsby FA Cup Match on 13:35 - Mar 1 with 2333 viewskingslandstand1

Early Team News For The Grimsby FA Cup Match on 11:41 - Mar 1 by WinchesterExile

I’m not fussed about a team that could start in the Prem. The Saints teams that have started in the Prem this year have generally been sh*it. What we need are 14/15 players who all know their job, can execute some decent passes and find the net a couple of times. It’s not fu*cling rocket science.

The problem with that is that they won't let us put 14 or 15 players on the pitch at the same time
Early Team News For The Grimsby FA Cup Match on 13:38 - Mar 1 with 2318 viewsWinchesterExile

Early Team News For The Grimsby FA Cup Match on 13:35 - Mar 1 by kingslandstand1

The problem with that is that they won't let us put 14 or 15 players on the pitch at the same time

Damn. My cunning plan has been revealed. It’s a shame because that’s the only way we’re likely to stay up.
Early Team News For The Grimsby FA Cup Match on 13:41 - Mar 1 with 2315 viewskingslandstand1

Not sure if this is TUI Official game thread, but would it be an embarrassment that would thoroughly deflate everybody in the club and the supporters if the unthinkable happens and the (other) fishy boys beat us given our league predicament? And then would we continue our current slide towards the drop or will we then do the obligatory concentrate on the league?

If we do win (I'm genuinely not over confident) will it be a boost for Saturday especially the way Leicester went out last night?
Early Team News For The Grimsby FA Cup Match on 14:02 - Mar 1 with 2297 viewsPatfromPoole

I just hope the players picked tonight show that they give edam.

Early Team News For The Grimsby FA Cup Match on 14:05 - Mar 1 with 2293 views1885_SFC

Hopefully Selles has planned for the game Caerphilly.

Old School is Cool

Early Team News For The Grimsby FA Cup Match on 14:13 - Mar 1 with 2281 viewsWestEndBoy

Should be a grate game
Early Team News For The Grimsby FA Cup Match on 14:14 - Mar 1 with 2278 viewsWestEndBoy

Good preparation for the REDS v LEICESTER Saturday
Early Team News For The Grimsby FA Cup Match on 15:52 - Mar 1 with 2190 viewsPatfromPoole

I want this to be a convincing enough victory that in the second-half I can put my feet up and bring out the port and stilton (if I can get them through the turnstiles…..)

Early Team News For The Grimsby FA Cup Match on 16:04 - Mar 1 with 2167 viewssaints__fan__73

Early Team News For The Grimsby FA Cup Match on 15:52 - Mar 1 by PatfromPoole

I want this to be a convincing enough victory that in the second-half I can put my feet up and bring out the port and stilton (if I can get them through the turnstiles…..)

Your feet?

Probably gout from the port and stilton.

"Playing Devil's Advocate since 15th January 2014"
Poll: Have the events of the Summer made Nick feel closer to LFC?

Early Team News For The Grimsby FA Cup Match on 17:33 - Mar 1 with 2110 viewsMytchettSaint

Early Team News For The Grimsby FA Cup Match on 14:05 - Mar 1 by 1885_SFC

Hopefully Selles has planned for the game Caerphilly.

No chance, he’s emmental as Ralph was.

Block 13; Curva Itchen Sud

Early Team News For The Grimsby FA Cup Match on 18:29 - Mar 1 with 2036 viewsA_Saint_in_Stoke

Early Team News For The Grimsby FA Cup Match on 11:41 - Mar 1 by WinchesterExile

So RIGHT WinchesterExile , Our Players have to show that they really want to win ... It's called DESIRE - All we have seen of late is diarrhea! . to me they havn't got a clue - what they are supposed to do . And should they be told to go into negative mode like with Saturday's game - we might as well give up !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Poll: As a Saint's supporter I Feel Southampton F.C. Public Relations Department is -

Early Team News For The Grimsby FA Cup Match on 18:54 - Mar 1 with 1943 viewsgrumpy

Just seen the team.
Early Team News For The Grimsby FA Cup Match on 18:56 - Mar 1 with 1939 viewsBridders2

If only we still had Stilton in goal!
Early Team News For The Grimsby FA Cup Match on 19:44 - Mar 1 with 1828 views10i

Edozie Doesnt even Start that one, Selles seems to Not rate him at All. I know He lacks a bit of an end product, but Well, they really all Do. And at least He does put in a shift and He's direct and He dares to run at an opponent.

With KWP and Perraud starting there's another indication, AMN will Start on saturday, which I'm Not too happy about. Let's hope Diallo isn't rested for a Start too...

Again I Do like the looks of Alcaraz until now, who should get a lot more Minutes...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024