Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Le Tissier Amplifies "Shane Warne Died Of Covid Vaccine" 18:52 - Jun 20 with 8728 viewsPoirot

Awful and no surpirse the antivaxxers are back on Warnes death with the ashes currently ongoing. Le tissier mates Dr Malhortra, Andrew Bridgen have no evidence.

Le tissier even uses the term 'spin' in his tweet

"How are the mainstream media in this country gonna spin this one?" - disgusting

[Post edited 20 Jun 2023 18:54]
Le Tissier Amplifies "Shane Warne Died Of Covid Vaccine" on 20:10 - Jun 20 with 5241 viewskingolaf

He’s a massive embarrassment.
Le Tissier Amplifies "Shane Warne Died Of Covid Vaccine" on 20:21 - Jun 20 with 5231 viewsJellybaby

Le Tissier Amplifies "Shane Warne Died Of Covid Vaccine" on 20:10 - Jun 20 by kingolaf

He’s a massive embarrassment.

There are a couple of things that are embarrassing here;

1. How some have got their heads so far in the sand they deny that the jab hasve caused some completely unnecessary deaths.

2. How Saints fans have turned on their former hero because he says something they don’t agree with.

I wholly disapprove of what you say and will defend to the death your right to say it.

Le Tissier Amplifies "Shane Warne Died Of Covid Vaccine" on 21:26 - Jun 20 with 5159 viewssaintwizzler

Freedom of speech.
I won’t lose any sleep over what our greatest ever player has said.

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Knowing what we know now, should we have sacked Hasenhüttl?

Le Tissier Amplifies "Shane Warne Died Of Covid Vaccine" on 21:30 - Jun 20 with 5152 viewsHeisenberg

Yet again absolutely no evidence. Le Tissier is a disgrace.

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously'
Poll: Who should get a statue outside the old girl ?

Le Tissier Amplifies "Shane Warne Died Of Covid Vaccine" on 08:13 - Jun 21 with 4977 viewsJellybaby

Le Tissier Amplifies "Shane Warne Died Of Covid Vaccine" on 21:30 - Jun 20 by Heisenberg

Yet again absolutely no evidence. Le Tissier is a disgrace.

Is it a disgrace to highlight that younger people, past and present athletes have collapsed or died since the jab rollout, or is it a disgrace to pretend it’s not happening?

https://childrenshealthdefense.org/defender/athletes-collapsed-during-competitio

I wholly disapprove of what you say and will defend to the death your right to say it.

Le Tissier Amplifies "Shane Warne Died Of Covid Vaccine" on 09:49 - Jun 21 with 4909 viewssaints__fan__73

Le Tissier Amplifies "Shane Warne Died Of Covid Vaccine" on 20:21 - Jun 20 by Jellybaby

1. How some have got their heads so far in the sand they deny that the jab hasve caused some completely unnecessary deaths.

2. How Saints fans have turned on their former hero because he says something they don’t agree with.

It's not something, it's everything. I realise his entire media career has gone and he has been reduced to selling internet birthday messages and cbd kids sweets to pay the mortgage but, no matter how great a player he was, he has now gone bat shit crazy to pretty much David Icke level so pretty much impossible for any sane Saints fan to support him now.

"Playing Devil's Advocate since 15th January 2014"
Poll: Have the events of the Summer made Nick feel closer to LFC?

Le Tissier Amplifies "Shane Warne Died Of Covid Vaccine" on 09:57 - Jun 21 with 4905 viewsChesham_Saint

Le Tissier Amplifies "Shane Warne Died Of Covid Vaccine" on 20:21 - Jun 20 by Jellybaby

Agreed. Poirot is as obsessed with this as I_Would is with JWP.

Bizarre. I mean, just get a fvcking life!

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Le Tissier Amplifies "Shane Warne Died Of Covid Vaccine" on 11:39 - Jun 21 with 4884 viewssaint901

I've had a scan of the "evidence" and to say it's thin would be an understatement.

It is apparently accepted that the COVID "vaccine" (not in fact a vaccine but a drug designed to teach your own body to react faster to infection and prevent serious illness) can in some rare and isolated cases lead to a very slightly increased risk of heart issues.

That risk is very much subordinate to others matters that can cause heart issues such as hereditary traits, smoking, lack of exercise, obesity, undiagnosed faulty valves (Erikson?), allergies, etc.

Warne had a vaccine some nine months before he died. In his life to the point of that vaccine and in the nine months after, I suspect that his recognised unhealthy lifestyle was perhaps more a cause of heart disease than the vaccine. Even if you play the odds on this, chances are that his smoking and obesity was more to blame.

Le Tissier and others who are desperate to push a message that the vaccine is a "control device" from the mysterious, never named or identified cabal who want to "rule the world". They will therefore jump on even the slightest shred of rumour in an effort to bolster their own and others views.

It's probably the hardest thing in the world to admit that you were wrong, fooled by others and generally found to be wanting. Instead, easier to double down and keep going.

And of course people without the profile of Le Tiss want him to say things because he gets more "clicks".

Sad.
Login to get fewer ads

Le Tissier Amplifies "Shane Warne Died Of Covid Vaccine" on 11:44 - Jun 21 with 4878 viewssaints__fan__73

I think that's the case isn't it.

Like any vaccine, the covid one may have some side effects in rare occurrences. This makes some logical sense.

What doesn't make sense is the link MLT and his band of nutters make that there is a hidden force that is secretly controlling the world and is killing people intentionally.

That bit is bat shit crazy.

Le Tissier Amplifies "Shane Warne Died Of Covid Vaccine" on 15:44 - Jun 21 with 4797 viewsJellybaby

Le Tissier Amplifies "Shane Warne Died Of Covid Vaccine" on 11:39 - Jun 21 by saint901

I've had a scan of the "evidence" and to say it's thin would be an understatement.

It is apparently accepted that the COVID "vaccine" (not in fact a vaccine but a drug designed to teach your own body to react faster to infection and prevent serious illness) can in some rare and isolated cases lead to a very slightly increased risk of heart issues.

That risk is very much subordinate to others matters that can cause heart issues such as hereditary traits, smoking, lack of exercise, obesity, undiagnosed faulty valves (Erikson?), allergies, etc.

Warne had a vaccine some nine months before he died. In his life to the point of that vaccine and in the nine months after, I suspect that his recognised unhealthy lifestyle was perhaps more a cause of heart disease than the vaccine. Even if you play the odds on this, chances are that his smoking and obesity was more to blame.

Le Tissier and others who are desperate to push a message that the vaccine is a "control device" from the mysterious, never named or identified cabal who want to "rule the world". They will therefore jump on even the slightest shred of rumour in an effort to bolster their own and others views.

It's probably the hardest thing in the world to admit that you were wrong, fooled by others and generally found to be wanting. Instead, easier to double down and keep going.

And of course people without the profile of Le Tiss want him to say things because he gets more "clicks".

Sad.

901, as always with your posts there is some truth and sensible comment, yes there are usually other causes coming in to play, when someone dies, especially obesity - this rings true for many”Covid deaths” also of course and it is clearly impossible to state with 100% certainty that anyone died of vaccine damage, likewise the same can be said of Covid. We should assess from our own due diligence and know that there is propaganda from both sides, although TPTB have a massively unfair advantage in this area ref 77th brigade , spyb etc, etc, but obviously some sceptics may gain from spreading rumour.

Where I disagree so much with you is the absolute free ride you seem to give TPTB, like they are unlikely to want to deceive the people, like so many of them do not have a background in eugenics and Malthusianism, like they regard people as more valuable than the planet. The cabal of course will never be known exactly, but I struggle to see why so many are incredulous that powerful people at the top end of the financial system can exert so much control - just look at the influence of the Bill and Melinda Gates foundation and how its funding is used in the WHO, the press, academia etc

I think the “sad” thing here is that smart people like you seem desperate to close down debate at a time when we have never needed it more. May I respectfully suggest to you that you need a deep dive rather than a scan of the evidence
[Post edited 21 Jun 2023 15:49]

Le Tissier Amplifies "Shane Warne Died Of Covid Vaccine" on 15:59 - Jun 21 with 4780 viewsSonicBoom

I've no doubt that some people died from taking the vaccine. Personally I'm of the opinion that is also saved many people from illness or death. That's what I choose to believe.

However what I don't do is try to influence others by pretending I know something the rest of you don't.
He and others seem to have this arrogance that they are smart and everyone else is stupid or wilfully ignorant.
I really can't see that covid was some sort of global scheme for big pharma to make extra billions and pretty much every government around the world just went along with it in some huge conspiracy designed to hoodwink and control the masses. And no one in the entire process blew the whistle. to me that seems the most ridiculous story bandied around by tin foil fantasists. I'ts simple not credible. But as I say I'm not MLT and don't pretend to know what is REALLY going on (wink wink).
Le Tissier Amplifies "Shane Warne Died Of Covid Vaccine" on 17:08 - Jun 21 with 4735 viewssaint901

Thank you Mr Jellybaby for reading my post.

I'm not sure that I do give TPTB (I had to look that up) as much credibility as you think.

Most of our politicians are greedy, vain and corrupt people. They are however greedy for power. I have dealt with many and know that most of incapable of working with like minded people because they become jealous of others and start seeing knives hidden up sleeves (because they are).

I've also dealt with a good many very wealthy people. Not billionaires but certainly multi millionaires. Most of them are "clever" but in a very narrow way. Might be brilliant at seeing the future rates of exchange, can't organise a meeting in their office. The prospect of them working together as part of a cartel is unthinkable.

Most scientists I've met (very few to be fair) are equally focussed on their own narrow channels.

Civil servants have the organisational skills to "run the world" but lack the ambition and drive and the fall out rate is huge. Perhaps 1 in a hundred recruited as a Civil Servant get close enough to political power. I don't buy that the 99 who don't would be quiet about the plot.

I'm old school in terms of evidence. I'd rather reflect on the people I've met and the material I've seen than trust some unknown anonymous person or group spreading a message on the internet. Who are they? What is driving them? What evidence do they have? Why do they not share this great secret?

There are apparently 2,700 billionaires in the world. Money is a universal language and I know that there are networks that they use and to which they admit those getting close to the entry price. I also know that many of them have family offices - groups of professionals whose only job is to protect and grow the wealth of their employers. (I worked in one for a while). Managing the funds of such people is a full time job. The office I worked in had 30 people looking after arounf 60 family members but even then those at the top of the family were doing two days a week in full time wealth management. So where do they get the time to also plot and deliver world domination?

So I don't believe in a great conspiracy because the evidence of my own eyes and 50 years working in finance and politics, lead me to believe that the character types needed to create such a plan are incapable of working together.

Of course, should evidence that is more than somebody's internet fantasy be presented, because I'm an adult, I'll look at it and re-evaluate if necessary.
Le Tissier Amplifies "Shane Warne Died Of Covid Vaccine" on 20:04 - Jun 21 with 4671 viewsUTS1885

Long stopped following him on social media as its clear he is living in cuckoo land. What are his family and friends doing ? Having questions about covid et all is genuine, but le tissier thinks its all planned by some secret group of ??? Bill gates ? LOL Hes a clear anti-vaxxer as well despite denying it, hes talked about a number of vaccines. Claims its all about money blah blah. I think someone referenced a personality disorder and i think thats nearer the situation with him. Speaking and believing utter garbage "online" everyday for what 3 years is blown his brain. Sadly when it becomes the ' i know something you dont' the narcissism rolls out of control.

Oh and Shane Warne, he was a chain smoker for decades and its a miracle he didnt have heart issues before his passsing.
Le Tissier Amplifies "Shane Warne Died Of Covid Vaccine" on 20:25 - Jun 21 with 4632 views130yrs_and_one_Cup

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-12203765/Top-virologist-admits-agency

Poll: Is Southampton FC a big club. Where do they rank?

Le Tissier Amplifies "Shane Warne Died Of Covid Vaccine" on 20:25 - Jun 21 with 4631 views130yrs_and_one_Cup

Poll: Is Southampton FC a big club. Where do they rank?

Le Tissier Amplifies "Shane Warne Died Of Covid Vaccine" on 08:08 - Jun 22 with 4544 viewskingolaf

Weirdo
Le Tissier Amplifies "Shane Warne Died Of Covid Vaccine" on 11:23 - Jun 22 with 4499 viewsUTS1885

Le Tissier Amplifies "Shane Warne Died Of Covid Vaccine" on 20:25 - Jun 21 by 130yrs_and_one_Cup

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-12203765/Top-virologist-admits-agency

This has always been a valid alternative, but the science around the world says it wasnt man made.
Le Tissier Amplifies "Shane Warne Died Of Covid Vaccine" on 15:15 - Jun 22 with 4444 viewsJellybaby

Le Tissier Amplifies "Shane Warne Died Of Covid Vaccine" on 17:08 - Jun 21 by saint901

I'm not sure that I do give TPTB (I had to look that up) as much credibility as you think.

Most of our politicians are greedy, vain and corrupt people. They are however greedy for power. I have dealt with many and know that most of incapable of working with like minded people because they become jealous of others and start seeing knives hidden up sleeves (because they are).

I've also dealt with a good many very wealthy people. Not billionaires but certainly multi millionaires. Most of them are "clever" but in a very narrow way. Might be brilliant at seeing the future rates of exchange, can't organise a meeting in their office. The prospect of them working together as part of a cartel is unthinkable.

Most scientists I've met (very few to be fair) are equally focussed on their own narrow channels.

Civil servants have the organisational skills to "run the world" but lack the ambition and drive and the fall out rate is huge. Perhaps 1 in a hundred recruited as a Civil Servant get close enough to political power. I don't buy that the 99 who don't would be quiet about the plot.

I'm old school in terms of evidence. I'd rather reflect on the people I've met and the material I've seen than trust some unknown anonymous person or group spreading a message on the internet. Who are they? What is driving them? What evidence do they have? Why do they not share this great secret?

There are apparently 2,700 billionaires in the world. Money is a universal language and I know that there are networks that they use and to which they admit those getting close to the entry price. I also know that many of them have family offices - groups of professionals whose only job is to protect and grow the wealth of their employers. (I worked in one for a while). Managing the funds of such people is a full time job. The office I worked in had 30 people looking after arounf 60 family members but even then those at the top of the family were doing two days a week in full time wealth management. So where do they get the time to also plot and deliver world domination?

So I don't believe in a great conspiracy because the evidence of my own eyes and 50 years working in finance and politics, lead me to believe that the character types needed to create such a plan are incapable of working together.

Of course, should evidence that is more than somebody's internet fantasy be presented, because I'm an adult, I'll look at it and re-evaluate if necessary.

It’s a nice reply 901, I have lots of “Normie” friends like you who I respect but are dyed in the wool when it comes to accepting the mainstream narrative. If you are a baby boomer or Gen x living in the West then life has been pretty good to you. Everyone has a tipping point though - mine was lockdown - I just wonder when yours might come?

The question of the super Rich and their influence - way beyond multi millionaires - and their influence, like the Rockefellers funding both sides in WW2 and the financial influence of the Bill and Melinda Gates foundation on health, media, academia and institutions has remained unanswered. Hierarchical systems are found in every walk of life, I never understand why it is so hard to imagine a broad consensus among the TPTB where the populace must be kept under control by one means or another - these things have always been the same. As someone once said if you can accept that they hate you and want you dead, you won’t fall for their tricks and will be the happier for it!

Le Tissier Amplifies "Shane Warne Died Of Covid Vaccine" on 15:29 - Jun 22 with 4437 viewssaints__fan__73

So Shane Warne, considerably over weight, with a very unhealthy lifestyle who survived on a subsistence diet of fatty food, fags, coke and call girls was killed by a heart attack caused by a vaccine...

Le Tissier Amplifies "Shane Warne Died Of Covid Vaccine" on 15:48 - Jun 22 with 4427 viewsSouthSeaSaint

Le Tissier Amplifies "Shane Warne Died Of Covid Vaccine" on 17:08 - Jun 21 by saint901

Interesting post.

I remember back in my school days doing a project on the Black Death in the Middle Ages which proportionately killed more people than any other plague including the Flu epidemic just after WW1 and the Covid outbreak.
There were many theories at the time about the cause of the plague including misalignment of the planets some chap by the name of 'The Jew of Savoy' wandering round poisoning water supplies.
From this Jews everywhere got the blame even though they suffered in the same way as everyone else.
As a consequence of this there were almost as many Jews killed in Europe as died of the Plague.
Just goes to show that this type of reaction to large scale illnesses has roots in history and there are other examples that I cant readily remember.
Even before the 'magic' of Facebook word spread quickly and it was generally misinformation.
I would certainly agree that the idea of a wicked cabal of super rich people ganging up together to do evil to the hoi polloi is nonsense.
I too have done business with very rich people and a lot of time they fall out big style with their families as well as others they do business with.
Le Tissier Amplifies "Shane Warne Died Of Covid Vaccine" on 15:59 - Jun 22 with 4421 viewsRon11

Le Tissier Amplifies "Shane Warne Died Of Covid Vaccine" on 15:29 - Jun 22 by saints__fan__73

So Shane Warne, considerably over weight, with a very unhealthy lifestyle who survived on a subsistence diet of fatty food, fags, coke and call girls was killed by a heart attack caused by a vaccine...

Robert F Kennedy Jr is another one who spouts this shit, comparing the US vaccination programme to Nazi Germany and it's tactics (hello Gary Lineker) no doubt a holocaust denier as well.
Le Tissier Amplifies "Shane Warne Died Of Covid Vaccine" on 16:11 - Jun 22 with 4408 viewssaints__fan__73

Le Tissier Amplifies "Shane Warne Died Of Covid Vaccine" on 15:59 - Jun 22 by Ron11

Robert F Kennedy Jr is another one who spouts this shit, comparing the US vaccination programme to Nazi Germany and it's tactics (hello Gary Lineker) no doubt a holocaust denier as well.

Lockdown really does seem to have pushed a few with obvious mental health issues truly over the edge.

Le Tissier Amplifies "Shane Warne Died Of Covid Vaccine" on 16:17 - Jun 22 with 4404 viewssaint901

Mr Jellybaby, I do not consider myself important enough for some super rich (why is it always the rich and not the politico?) person or entity to want to control me.

In any event, the super rich make more money from chaos, economic disaster, war, than they do from anything else. They are opposed to financial crimes such as drug dealing because it diverts income that they otherwise might have.

So I'm confused as to why somebody I don't know and who doesn't know I exist wants to "control" me. Perhaps you could explain?

I'm also intrigued by the reference to the money from the Gates Foundation being used to extend or exert control. Again, an explanation, preferably with links to third party verified research would help me.

I think I'm a realist. I believe what I can prove to myself and am sceptical about those who use the internet to promote theories and concepts without ever actually producing proof. (Or at least proof that is not from some self replicating echo chamber).

I don't think there is a cabal that hates me and or wants to control me. I think outside a few family and friends, the rest of the world is entirely indifferent to who I am, what I do and how I spend my money. In some ways being entirely insignificant or ignored is worse than being hated because people have to put some effort into hate.

I have no issues with people holding views that Covid was fake, that vaccines cause harm or that lockdowns were unnecessary. My own view may vary from theirs, but c'est la vie.

I do have an issue when "news" is false because there are a great number of gullible and vulnerable people out there only too willing to cling to a false hope, often to their own detriment and that of others.

I do think that the vaccine has caused harm in isolated and rare cases. I also think that the vaccine has protected and saved an exponentially greater number of lives and that on balance, for the good of the population, the vaccines and lockdowns were necessary.

We do of course have a three year enquiry going on right now. This will include a review of the record of vaccines. I look forward t reading it. I suspect however that many minds are already closed to its findings because it is just part of the "plan". I would say that coming to a conclusion before seeing the evidence is something a child does.
Le Tissier Amplifies "Shane Warne Died Of Covid Vaccine" on 16:18 - Jun 22 with 4404 viewsRon11

Le Tissier Amplifies "Shane Warne Died Of Covid Vaccine" on 16:11 - Jun 22 by saints__fan__73

Lockdown really does seem to have pushed a few with obvious mental health issues truly over the edge.

Sadly yes
Le Tissier Amplifies "Shane Warne Died Of Covid Vaccine" on 18:42 - Jun 22 with 4362 viewsJellybaby

Le Tissier Amplifies "Shane Warne Died Of Covid Vaccine" on 16:11 - Jun 22 by saints__fan__73

I think this is what is known as gaslighting 73, but if it helps you to cope 73 then fine,

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024