Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tattoos 07:32 - Aug 5 with 15305 viewsPunteR

Anyone got one? Any recommendations for shops in the London area. ?
Ive never felt the need to get one, just never appealed, but thinking of getting one now. Just for shits and giggles basically. Nothing profound. I turned 50 this year, and theres plenty of things I havent done in my life, but a tattoo seems tempting.
I had a bald skip driver turn up yesterday and he had a whole tropical island on his head with palm trees and coconuts and a sunset. He seemed pretty happy in life too.
Anyone regretted a tattoo.. ?

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

0
Tattoos on 21:00 - Aug 5 with 2532 viewsDieByYourSide

As a society we've reached a point where not having tattoos is more of a statement than having them.

Poll: And it's hi ho

2
Tattoos on 21:35 - Aug 5 with 2443 viewsJevlar

Never appealed to me, can’t see me ever getting one, but in my family I’m the odd one out as my mum, dad and sister all have a tattoo or two.
0
Tattoos on 21:36 - Aug 5 with 2440 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Tattoos on 21:00 - Aug 5 by DieByYourSide

As a society we've reached a point where not having tattoos is more of a statement than having them.


True enough. Messi and Ed Sheeran look absolute plums with their inking, because neither can carry it off, and neither would have thought to do it unless everyone else had.

On the other hand, Ronaldo 9, fair play to him, has resisted and looks far better by comparison.

Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

2
Tattoos on 21:39 - Aug 5 with 2423 viewsBrizR

Tattoos on 16:27 - Aug 5 by robith

The wrestler Cody Rhodes has one of the worst tattoos I've ever seen (it's his logo, his father Dusty Rhodes was the American Dream, so he's the American Nightmare). He's done interviews where he's said it was way bigger than he thought it would be and he should have done better prep beforehand. But the still from a documentary that was being shot about him when he sees it for the first time is so good


oh no


I'll never understand why he got it on his neck. Mental placement.
2
Tattoos on 22:25 - Aug 5 with 2349 viewszicoshoops

An ex girlfriend had a ‘W’ tattooed on both of her bum cheeks.
And when she bent over it spelt WOW. 😳

What’s going on?

We should be told

Sort it out
1
Tattoos on 22:32 - Aug 5 with 2312 viewsPunteR

Tattoos on 22:25 - Aug 5 by zicoshoops

An ex girlfriend had a ‘W’ tattooed on both of her bum cheeks.
And when she bent over it spelt WOW. 😳

What’s going on?

We should be told

Sort it out


Sure it didnt spell W*W ?

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

4
Tattoos on 22:47 - Aug 5 with 2274 viewsFredManRave

Tattoos on 19:43 - Aug 5 by PunteR

"I've also got a big lobster on the top of my other shoulder, no particular reason, I just think lobsters are cool."

Now thats what im talking about! :)

I dont want skulls or the devil or anything. Just something a bit random , just a bit of harmless fun. I was thinking 90s record labels. There were some really cool logos from the rave era plus 90s House.


Btw Hucker picture 3 is the best one i reckon. If i was gonna get a QPR tat it would be that one.
[Post edited 5 Aug 19:45]


How about a mix of one of your favourite record labels and a reminder of where you find yourself in life at the time of getting the tattoo done?


Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

3
Tattoos on 23:07 - Aug 5 with 2227 viewsPunteR

Tattoos on 22:47 - Aug 5 by FredManRave

How about a mix of one of your favourite record labels and a reminder of where you find yourself in life at the time of getting the tattoo done?




Occasional providers of half decent House music.

0
Login to get fewer ads

Tattoos on 23:16 - Aug 5 with 2211 viewsTwoHalves

Tattoos on 22:25 - Aug 5 by zicoshoops

An ex girlfriend had a ‘W’ tattooed on both of her bum cheeks.
And when she bent over it spelt WOW. 😳

What’s going on?

We should be told

Sort it out


Kate Bush?
0
Tattoos on 03:04 - Aug 6 with 2119 viewsSydneyRs

I was always of the will never have one view, I now have 3.

We're regular visitors to Bali for holidays and tattoos are big business there. My daughter got a few and then my wife got a couple. Still I resisted.

Another trip and I got talked into it. The 3 I have are subtle and mean something to me personally (one is QPR related and includes the LR postcode), and by waiting until being well into my 50s before doing it I'm unlikely to have any regrets.
[Post edited 6 Aug 3:05]
0
Tattoos on 08:11 - Aug 6 with 1964 viewsTwoHalves

Come on, who’s got a ‘Fulham Park Rangers’ tattoo?
0
Tattoos on 19:50 - Aug 6 with 1710 viewsBoston

Ha, just remembered. Anyone else there the day a few of us ..cough, accidently entered the Southampton section at the Dell and when tumbled one of 'em pulled off the first team shirt he was wearing to reveal a full body tat of a Southampton first team shirt?

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

0
Tattoos on 20:15 - Aug 6 with 1672 viewsBushRanger82

Can't stand them. Some people go way overboard on tattoos, I especially hate to see women covered in them.
0
Tattoos on 20:54 - Aug 6 with 1651 viewsTwoHalves

Tattoos on 20:15 - Aug 6 by BushRanger82

Can't stand them. Some people go way overboard on tattoos, I especially hate to see women covered in them.


Oh, come on. Mutha Bacon (Biffa’s mum) is well fit!
1
Tattoos on 22:14 - Aug 6 with 1559 viewsHantsR

Really don't like them - however, each to their own and I realise that they can serve a purpose, but not for me thanks.

Has anyone else wondered, as I've sometimes done over the years, how I've wished that certain players had spent more time on the training ground learning and practising the basics, rather than spending hours in the tattoo parlour?
1
Tattoos on 22:22 - Aug 6 with 1541 viewsMaggsinho

Tattoos on 22:14 - Aug 6 by HantsR

Really don't like them - however, each to their own and I realise that they can serve a purpose, but not for me thanks.

Has anyone else wondered, as I've sometimes done over the years, how I've wished that certain players had spent more time on the training ground learning and practising the basics, rather than spending hours in the tattoo parlour?


I can’t say that’s ever crossed my mind, no.
2
Tattoos on 22:53 - Aug 6 with 1515 viewsPunteR

First player i remember having a tattoo was our very own Alan Mcdonald. Stuart Pearce another. Beckham was years later.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

0
Tattoos on 00:17 - Aug 7 with 1460 viewsnumptydumpty

i have one on my male reproductive organ.

It says QPR....
However, when i am excited it says QUEENS PARK RANGERS....

My partner of seven years threatens to leave me, every time i speak of this matter. Especially as every time i say it, I roll on the floor convulsing with laughter whilst she looks on at me with immense pity......





"Walking in a Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Main Reason you started following QPR ??

0
Tattoos on 01:48 - Aug 7 with 1421 viewsBoston

Tattoos on 00:17 - Aug 7 by numptydumpty

i have one on my male reproductive organ.

It says QPR....
However, when i am excited it says QUEENS PARK RANGERS....

My partner of seven years threatens to leave me, every time i speak of this matter. Especially as every time i say it, I roll on the floor convulsing with laughter whilst she looks on at me with immense pity......






Well, she'd prefer you masturbated in private.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

2
Tattoos on 09:05 - Aug 7 with 1295 viewsTwoHalves

Tattoos on 00:17 - Aug 7 by numptydumpty

i have one on my male reproductive organ.

It says QPR....
However, when i am excited it says QUEENS PARK RANGERS....

My partner of seven years threatens to leave me, every time i speak of this matter. Especially as every time i say it, I roll on the floor convulsing with laughter whilst she looks on at me with immense pity......






What do you have on your female one?
0
Tattoos on 09:08 - Aug 7 with 1288 viewsTwoHalves

There’s got to be a ‘Droop Street’ joke somewhere.
0
Tattoos on 13:05 - Aug 7 with 1155 viewsnumptydumpty

Tattoos on 09:05 - Aug 7 by TwoHalves

What do you have on your female one?


Where can I get one of those then ??

"Walking in a Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Main Reason you started following QPR ??

0
Tattoos on 21:48 - Aug 7 with 1044 viewsR_from_afar

Tattoos on 22:25 - Aug 5 by zicoshoops

An ex girlfriend had a ‘W’ tattooed on both of her bum cheeks.
And when she bent over it spelt WOW. 😳

What’s going on?

We should be told

Sort it out


Truly the *mother* of all tattoos.

Especially if viewed from a different angle .

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

0
Tattoos on 22:00 - Aug 7 with 1023 viewsDiscodroids

Had the Oakenfold Perfecto Fluoro aztec man tattooed on my left tit back in 96.

Had it done at 2am at 'Escape from samasara' at the brixton academy while off my skate. The oakenfold goa mix on the radio 1 essential mix had a massive impact on me at the time. I was recently divorced and after a constrictive marraige i went totally off the autobahn in search of hedonistic pleasures.

It looked great when i was 12 stone and had a body like iggy pop , not so good now i'm a fat f ucker. it now looks all distended and droopy like it has bells palsy. Luckily 'er indoors jo is the only entity that sees me naked now so i dont really give a flying fu ck.

[Post edited 7 Aug 22:09]

Where there's a will - and there is a will - there's a way - and there is a way.

2
Tattoos on 23:08 - Aug 7 with 989 viewsTwoHalves

Tattoos on 22:00 - Aug 7 by Discodroids

Had the Oakenfold Perfecto Fluoro aztec man tattooed on my left tit back in 96.

Had it done at 2am at 'Escape from samasara' at the brixton academy while off my skate. The oakenfold goa mix on the radio 1 essential mix had a massive impact on me at the time. I was recently divorced and after a constrictive marraige i went totally off the autobahn in search of hedonistic pleasures.

It looked great when i was 12 stone and had a body like iggy pop , not so good now i'm a fat f ucker. it now looks all distended and droopy like it has bells palsy. Luckily 'er indoors jo is the only entity that sees me naked now so i dont really give a flying fu ck.

[Post edited 7 Aug 22:09]


Are you saying that wasn’t you on Naked Attraction the other night then, Disco?
0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© FansNetwork 2026