Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wham to go down? 08:30 - Jun 24 with 1391 viewsCenturion

Possible.
Looking like a disjointed team and David Moyes unable to inspire them.
If they hadn't beaten us things would look a lot worse.

With Norwich down, surely it is a fight between Villa, Boscombe, Watford.

Wham to go down? on 08:42 - Jun 24 with 1377 viewsTripleNiemi

Would love to see Villa and the Hammers drop.

Corr can you imagine it if WHU are relegated? The Dildo Bros. are sure to seek legal action and take the league to court. It could be epic.

Ready and waiting to mop up those European places......

Wham to go down? on 08:48 - Jun 24 with 1371 viewsSaintNick

Wham to go down? on 08:42 - Jun 24 by TripleNiemi

Would love to see Villa and the Hammers drop.

Corr can you imagine it if WHU are relegated? The Dildo Bros. are sure to seek legal action and take the league to court. It could be epic.

Chris Wilder who is fast turning into the most odious manager in the Premier League has already claimed that Sheffield United will look at suing someone for the VAR issue at Villa should the two points it cost them in that game be the difference between Europe or not.

Personally I think the Blades will drop a bit now they have lost momentum, I would not bet against us catching them on the final day

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Wham to go down? on 09:48 - Jun 24 with 1322 viewsBuggalugs

Wham to go down? on 08:48 - Jun 24 by SaintNick

Chris Wilder who is fast turning into the most odious manager in the Premier League has already claimed that Sheffield United will look at suing someone for the VAR issue at Villa should the two points it cost them in that game be the difference between Europe or not.

Personally I think the Blades will drop a bit now they have lost momentum, I would not bet against us catching them on the final day

Agree about Sheffield Utd. They've been riding on the crest of their promotion wave most of the season and fair play to them for that, but the fact remains they don't have the quality to sustain it. I think this break will have disrupted their mentality and I expect them to drop like a stone now.

As for relegation, would love it to be West Ham for so many reasons. Bournemouth would be funny to put them back in their box, but I quite like the away day, much like Brighton. As Norwich are already gone, I'd probably prefer it to be Watford to go with West Ham, but think it'll be Villa.

Poll: How do YOU define a racist?

Wham to go down? on 09:58 - Jun 24 with 1314 viewsJaySaint

totally agree about Sheff U. Their manager has a false sense of arrogance...

They have been on a helluva run, but I think that ship has sailed and will do well to stay up next season....

Poll: Who is responsible for Liverpool's defeat?

Wham to go down? on 13:36 - Jun 24 with 1252 viewskingslandstand1

Wham to go down? on 09:58 - Jun 24 by JaySaint

totally agree about Sheff U. Their manager has a false sense of arrogance...

They have been on a helluva run, but I think that ship has sailed and will do well to stay up next season....

He is turning in to a Neil Warnock and is being seen as a saviour by the press and apparently loved by all as he's having a good season, but in fact is just an arrogant whinger

I quite enjoyed listening to Warnock on Talksport AFTER he stopped managing and was out of the front line as he had a few decent stories and was quite honest, but just couldn't stand him in after match interviews
Wham to go down? on 13:48 - Jun 24 with 1235 viewsgreen

I see Warnock has taken over at Boro. What a difference that is for them to go from Woodgate to Warnock.
Wham to go down? on 14:14 - Jun 24 with 1214 viewsChesham_Saint

I'd feel sorry for the many West Ham fans I know; on the other hand it would be funny to see Gold and Sullivan go nuts. The stadium is bloody awful both in terms of its structure and, even worse, it's god awful location (even though I could get there in about half an hour as opposed to the sometimes 3-4 hours it takes me to get to SMS).

Right now I'd say Norwich, West Ham and the Zimmers or Villa look good to go.

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Wham to go down? on 14:23 - Jun 24 with 1198 viewsSadoldgit

I have the neighbours from hell on one side and he is WHU supporter so it would give me great pleasure to see them relegated.
Login to get fewer ads

Wham to go down? on 18:03 - Jun 24 with 1113 viewssaint68

Think the Eastenders will scrape through sadly...but really cant see anything changing with the bottom 3 as stands...

But as mentioned previously the legal actions that may spring from the restart could be very interesting.

Poll: Who would you want to save this season Pellegrino or Adkins

Wham to go down? on 19:19 - Jun 24 with 1090 viewssaint68

Wham to go down? on 08:48 - Jun 24 by SaintNick

They look very poor this evening, maybe Wilder's comments have hit his own boys hard..no fight, no commitment..just going through the motions.

Poll: Who would you want to save this season Pellegrino or Adkins

Wham to go down? on 20:04 - Jun 24 with 1041 viewsdirk_doone

Wham to go down? on 19:19 - Jun 24 by saint68

They look very poor this evening, maybe Wilder's comments have hit his own boys hard..no fight, no commitment..just going through the motions.

I watched Norwich v Everton instead. It was much closer than their game against us. Max Aarons would be a great buy for us if the club has any money.

I'm now watching live football with a real crowd on Freesports.

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Wham to go down? on 20:24 - Jun 24 with 1015 viewscocklebreath

Would love Westham and Bournemouth to go down but I think at least one will survive

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Wham to go down? on 20:39 - Jun 24 with 988 viewsBoris_

Wham to go down? on 20:24 - Jun 24 by cocklebreath

Would love Westham and Bournemouth to go down but I think at least one will survive

I want West Ham to go down just so people stop calling them Wham.

Poll: Claude Puel

Wham to go down? on 22:00 - Jun 24 with 921 viewscocklebreath

Wham to go down? on 20:39 - Jun 24 by Boris_

I want West Ham to go down just so people stop calling them Wham.

How about bumfluff to go?

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Wham to go down? on 23:16 - Jun 24 with 871 viewsDorsetIan

Those 4 teams above Norwich have somehow got to find two wins from somewhere to be in with any chance. Can see Watford finding them but the others are not looking likely.

I'd say Norwich, Boscombe and West Ham to drop, only because Villa look like they've still got a bit of fight in them.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

Wham to go down? on 23:40 - Jun 24 with 855 viewshedgeend61

Wham to go down? on 23:16 - Jun 24 by DorsetIan

Those 4 teams above Norwich have somehow got to find two wins from somewhere to be in with any chance. Can see Watford finding them but the others are not looking likely.

I'd say Norwich, Boscombe and West Ham to drop, only because Villa look like they've still got a bit of fight in them.

West Ham v Aston Villa last game of the season could be quite important.
Wham to go down? on 06:25 - Jun 25 with 779 viewsSalisburySaint

Wham to go down? on 23:40 - Jun 24 by hedgeend61

West Ham v Aston Villa last game of the season could be quite important.

I was thinking the same, it would be great if it all goes down to that game
Wham to go down? on 08:23 - Jun 25 with 719 viewsJaySaint

Wham to go down? on 06:25 - Jun 25 by SalisburySaint

I was thinking the same, it would be great if it all goes down to that game

after we have sent Bournemouth down 'week' before

Poll: Who is responsible for Liverpool's defeat?

Wham to go down? on 10:13 - Jun 25 with 665 viewsarfurdent

if West Ham go down they will launch all sorts of legal action and get away with it as they are obviously part of the football Establishment

And the White Knight is talking backwards And the Red Queen's off with her head

Wham to go down? on 10:53 - Jun 25 with 650 viewskernow

No tears will be shed for West Ham on this occasion. Would like to see Watford join them.

Just a wish which probably won't come true.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024