Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
See the officials are cheating again 22:03 - Aug 14 with 4157 viewsButty101

How wolves have not had a last minute penalty is beyond ridiculous! What’s the point of varwhen they can’t get that right

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

See the officials are cheating again on 22:08 - Aug 14 with 2864 viewsSaintNick

Blatant, how on earth can that not be a penalty.,

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

See the officials are cheating again on 22:21 - Aug 14 with 2823 viewsSalisburySaint

See the officials are cheating again on 22:08 - Aug 14 by SaintNick

Just shows how corrupt the premier league is, shocking decision which anyone who isn’t a Man
U supporter knows was a penalty, but powers that be don’t
See the officials are cheating again on 22:28 - Aug 14 with 2795 viewsSaintNick

See the officials are cheating again on 22:21 - Aug 14 by SalisburySaint

Just shows how corrupt the premier league is, shocking decision which anyone who isn’t a Man
U supporter knows was a penalty, but powers that be don’t

Even the Man Utd fans would admit it should have been

See the officials are cheating again on 22:34 - Aug 14 with 2774 viewscocklebreath

See the officials are cheating again on 22:28 - Aug 14 by SaintNick

Even the Man Utd fans would admit it should have been

I know a few and they probably wouldn’t, arrogant bunch much like their despised neighbours

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

See the officials are cheating again on 22:39 - Aug 14 with 2765 viewsSaintNick

See the officials are cheating again on 22:34 - Aug 14 by cocklebreath

I know a few and they probably wouldn’t, arrogant bunch much like their despised neighbours

Im not going to argue with you on that one

See the officials are cheating again on 22:52 - Aug 14 with 2746 viewsA1079

It was a clear penalty. It makes no difference to me and I am not an admirer of Wolves but the continual bias towards an elite few clubs is there for all to see all too often.
See the officials are cheating again on 01:16 - Aug 15 with 2701 viewsLondonSaint76

Clear Pen but VAR won’t improve until staffed by ex-players not other Refs.
That said, the Pen, had it been given, should have just been the icing on the cake as Wolves should have been at least 3-1 up by the time of the incident, they looked almost unrecognisable compared with last season in terms of their overall play, just couldn’t finish off the excellent chances they made.

Poll: How will we get on against Leicester City?

See the officials are cheating again on 08:54 - Aug 15 with 2568 viewskingslandstand1

See the officials are cheating again on 01:16 - Aug 15 by LondonSaint76

Clear Pen but VAR won’t improve until staffed by ex-players not other Refs.
That said, the Pen, had it been given, should have just been the icing on the cake as Wolves should have been at least 3-1 up by the time of the incident, they looked almost unrecognisable compared with last season in terms of their overall play, just couldn’t finish off the excellent chances they made.

"until staffed by ex-players not other Refs"

Or unbiased towards northern team officials
Login to get fewer ads

See the officials are cheating again on 10:14 - Aug 15 with 2507 viewsarfurdent

the Premiership is an entertainment cartel run for TV Rights income. Referees and VAR will always favour the golden seven as their employment depends on it

And the White Knight is talking backwards And the Red Queen's off with her head

See the officials are cheating again on 10:22 - Aug 15 with 2500 views1teeminants

See the officials are cheating again on 22:08 - Aug 14 by SaintNick

Because Man Utd are too big and Man Utd need to be successful for their millions and millions of followers around the globe to be kept happy so they keep buying all the merchandise, sky subscriptions and countless other things.

T he at was the most blatant penalty I’ve ever seen. It’s embarrassing.

Poll: Would you take an Fa Cup win if it meant relegation to the championship ?

See the officials are cheating again on 12:29 - Aug 15 with 2432 viewsdirk_doone

Over the years, both before and after VAR, so many points have been 'gifted' to United at Old Trafford by officials that it must have had a significant impact on league positions and trophies won. They probably have Mike Dean to thank for at least one of them,
[Post edited 15 Aug 2023 12:31]

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

See the officials are cheating again on 13:49 - Aug 15 with 2374 viewssaint901

We all like to think that the "big" clubs get the benefit of decisions and the run of the ball. I've not done any sort of analysis which says that's true or not but I've been to lots of games where the "evidence" says this is correct.

Last night was a nailed on penalty. The keeper had no intention of going for the ball, just took the player out.

The officials on the pitch got it wrong and so did VAR. I see that they've all been excused a game this coming weekend - or as I would say, are serving a one match suspension.

What really boils my blood though is the ManU keeper claiming he did nothing wrong when everybody knows different.

The day I get to rule the world, he gets a retrospective yellow for bringing the game into disrepute and ungentlemanly conduct.
See the officials are cheating again on 14:36 - Aug 15 with 2324 viewsDorsetIan

See the officials are cheating again on 13:49 - Aug 15 by saint901

We all like to think that the "big" clubs get the benefit of decisions and the run of the ball. I've not done any sort of analysis which says that's true or not but I've been to lots of games where the "evidence" says this is correct.

Last night was a nailed on penalty. The keeper had no intention of going for the ball, just took the player out.

The officials on the pitch got it wrong and so did VAR. I see that they've all been excused a game this coming weekend - or as I would say, are serving a one match suspension.

What really boils my blood though is the ManU keeper claiming he did nothing wrong when everybody knows different.

The day I get to rule the world, he gets a retrospective yellow for bringing the game into disrepute and ungentlemanly conduct.

The idea that VAR can get things wrong is so ridiculous.

It does, of course, all the time but think about just how bonkers that is. It’s meant to rule out blatant errors, not compound or add to them.

Scrap it now and start again.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

See the officials are cheating again on 15:22 - Aug 15 with 2303 viewssaint22

See the officials are cheating again on 14:36 - Aug 15 by DorsetIan

The idea that VAR can get things wrong is so ridiculous.

It does, of course, all the time but think about just how bonkers that is. It’s meant to rule out blatant errors, not compound or add to them.

Scrap it now and start again.

It’s not VAR though is it
It’s the useless officials and yet again the same ones, Hooper is awful
And as for removing them this weekend come out and say they have been suspended for poor officiating
See the officials are cheating again on 16:02 - Aug 15 with 2282 viewsLondonSaint76

See the officials are cheating again on 08:54 - Aug 15 by kingslandstand1

"until staffed by ex-players not other Refs"

Or unbiased towards northern team officials

Fair comment

Poll: How will we get on against Leicester City?

See the officials are cheating again on 17:04 - Aug 15 with 2244 viewsSFC_Referee

See the officials are cheating again on 15:22 - Aug 15 by saint22

And as for removing them this weekend come out and say they have been suspended for poor officiating

Yeah and those “useless officials” are at the top, because so very little can compete with them due to how few refs with how, which is mainly down to all the referee abuse at grassroots levels.
As yeah it wasn’t the best decision, but still interesting how the media just highlight the one major mess up of the weekend, and not the other 9 games that didn’t have any blatant mistakes in them and were well officiated…

Poll: Who’ll win the playoffs

See the officials are cheating again on 17:11 - Aug 15 with 2246 viewsChesham_Saint

See the officials are cheating again on 22:34 - Aug 14 by cocklebreath

Despised neighbours? I'm assuming you mean Liverpool?

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

See the officials are cheating again on 17:33 - Aug 15 with 2217 viewscocklebreath

See the officials are cheating again on 17:11 - Aug 15 by Chesham_Saint

Despised neighbours? I'm assuming you mean Liverpool?

Yes although it could be read as City. I’m sure Wolves fans are delighted the chumps in charge have been stood down this weekend

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

See the officials are cheating again on 18:17 - Aug 15 with 2178 viewsDorsetIan

See the officials are cheating again on 15:22 - Aug 15 by saint22

Of course it’s VAR.

The system doesn’t work. It replaces decision making by flawed humans on the pitch with decision making by flawed humans sitting watching screens. That and calling level as offside and not knowing what a handball is.

It’s is and always has been a shit
system. It’s ruined hundreds of football games and should be binned.

Back to the drawing board for the whole thing for me.

See the officials are cheating again on 18:47 - Aug 15 with 2153 viewsSalisburySaint

See the officials are cheating again on 18:17 - Aug 15 by DorsetIan

Of course it’s VAR.

The system doesn’t work. It replaces decision making by flawed humans on the pitch with decision making by flawed humans sitting watching screens. That and calling level as offside and not knowing what a handball is.

It’s is and always has been a shit
system. It’s ruined hundreds of football games and should be binned.

Back to the drawing board for the whole thing for me.

I’m not sure VAR in general is the problem, it works well in World Cup, Champs league etc.

The problem seems to be the idiots in control of VAR in this country, that’s what needs sorting out
See the officials are cheating again on 19:15 - Aug 15 with 2142 viewssledger

said it before,the problem is referees refereeing referees,in my opinion var officials should be faceless and not premierleague referees
See the officials are cheating again on 19:58 - Aug 15 with 2112 viewssaint22

See the officials are cheating again on 19:15 - Aug 15 by sledger

said it before,the problem is referees refereeing referees,in my opinion var officials should be faceless and not premierleague referees

THIS and the previous post
Incompetence and fame hungry refs never been a great combo even less so now
Plenty of other sports use video without the endless charade in the PL plus its works in other football comps
See the officials are cheating again on 22:36 - Aug 15 with 2034 viewsDorsetIan

Don’t understand this desire to defend VAR.

It’s sucked the life out of the game and it doesn’t improve decision making.

Football without VAR soooo much better.

See the officials are cheating again on 00:20 - Aug 27 with 1773 viewsButty101

I see Man U got another helping hand from the officials. That’s 4 points in 3 ganes. So corrupt

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

See the officials are cheating again on 08:49 - Aug 27 with 1617 viewsarfurdent

See the officials are cheating again on 22:36 - Aug 15 by DorsetIan

Don’t understand this desire to defend VAR.

It’s sucked the life out of the game and it doesn’t improve decision making.

Football without VAR soooo much better.

agreed

And the White Knight is talking backwards And the Red Queen's off with her head

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024