Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
It’s all OK, Nathan Jones is going to take control 17:35 - Feb 4 with 4137 viewsDorsetIan

Jones post-Match is saying that he’s compromised too much so far and now he’s gong take control and do it his way!

F*CK ME - that’s not the plot twist I was expecting tonight!!!

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

It’s all OK, Nathan Jones is going to take control on 17:37 - Feb 4 with 3544 views1885_SFC

https://www.skysports.com/watch/video/sports/football/competitions/premier-leagu

Old School is Cool

It’s all OK, Nathan Jones is going to take control on 17:43 - Feb 4 with 3478 viewsSouthamptonfan

He's compromised on certain things he said. Jones is hopeless, but I do know that Ralph was TOLD he had to play the young players to make a profit on them. He was told who he had to play at times. Get rid of the older players, play the young players, to make money on them was and is the message.
[Post edited 4 Feb 2023 17:44]

Poll: After Nick's revelation, would you welcome back Danny Ings?

It’s all OK, Nathan Jones is going to take control on 17:46 - Feb 4 with 3445 viewskingslandstand1

Fkng el! Who does he think he is, or has he only just realised that that was his fkng job in the first place!
It’s all OK, Nathan Jones is going to take control on 17:47 - Feb 4 with 3440 viewsMrangry25

F**ckin bloke is deluded, compromise wtf is he on about, he is the tw*t that picked the teams, he is the tw*t that trains the team, and he has lost 5 out of the last 6 games, seems to me he is blaming the players already.

the players look lost, and as we found out under the previous idiot if you keep changing the team lineup it only ends up badly.
It’s all OK, Nathan Jones is going to take control on 17:48 - Feb 4 with 3419 viewsHeisenberg

It’s all OK, Nathan Jones is going to take control on 17:37 - Feb 4 by 1885_SFC

https://www.skysports.com/watch/video/sports/football/competitions/premier-leagu

‘They have played. He refers to them and they. It’s we. This joker needs to go NOW

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously'
Poll: Who should get a statue outside the old girl ?

It’s all OK, Nathan Jones is going to take control on 17:48 - Feb 4 with 3420 viewsPatfromPoole

He has to be sacked tonight.

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

It’s all OK, Nathan Jones is going to take control on 17:49 - Feb 4 with 3410 views1885_SFC

Watch Jones closely in that SKY interview. He is sooo out of his depth it's untrue.

Worryingly, he sounds like he hasn't got a clue how to fix things.

Please SR, put him (and us) out of our misery.

Old School is Cool

It’s all OK, Nathan Jones is going to take control on 18:07 - Feb 4 with 3309 viewsA1079

Just listened to the interview.

Basically he is saying that the reason we have not been getting the results is because he has not been able to manage the team as he would have liked and he is now going to change that.

All very coded leaving the fans and probably the players wondering what and whom he is pointing the finger at.
Login to get fewer ads

It’s all OK, Nathan Jones is going to take control on 18:16 - Feb 4 with 3273 viewsSouthamptonfan

What we could have had

It’s all OK, Nathan Jones is going to take control on 18:17 - Feb 4 with 3270 viewsDorsetIan

It’s all OK, Nathan Jones is going to take control on 18:07 - Feb 4 by A1079

Just listened to the interview.

Basically he is saying that the reason we have not been getting the results is because he has not been able to manage the team as he would have liked and he is now going to change that.

All very coded leaving the fans and probably the players wondering what and whom he is pointing the finger at.

He‘s left me thinking that he needs to be nutted off.

It’s all OK, Nathan Jones is going to take control on 19:05 - Feb 4 with 3046 viewsMonksway

Can't work out what he is actually saying. He and his coaching staff train the players and he picks the team. If they can't defend the box or track runners then has he picked the wrong players or failed to train them effectively. It doesn't help if you select two centre backs who clearly don't like each other and conceded 3 goals last time they visited Brentford. Fear the game is up for Saints. We need to win 6 and draw 6 of the next 17 games to get 39 points. Just can't see it I'm afraid.
It’s all OK, Nathan Jones is going to take control on 19:09 - Feb 4 with 3003 viewsSouthamptonfan

It’s all OK, Nathan Jones is going to take control on 19:05 - Feb 4 by Monksway

Can't work out what he is actually saying. He and his coaching staff train the players and he picks the team. If they can't defend the box or track runners then has he picked the wrong players or failed to train them effectively. It doesn't help if you select two centre backs who clearly don't like each other and conceded 3 goals last time they visited Brentford. Fear the game is up for Saints. We need to win 6 and draw 6 of the next 17 games to get 39 points. Just can't see it I'm afraid.

I can't see it either. I can't see who would godown in.our place. Everton, West Ham, Wolves, Leeds, Leicester I'm pretty sure will all escape. We have Chelsea away, Man U away , Man City at home, Liverpool home, Brighton away, Newcastle away, West Ham away to play. I cant see us getting enough points.
[Post edited 4 Feb 2023 19:11]

It’s all OK, Nathan Jones is going to take control on 19:29 - Feb 4 with 2904 views1885_SFC

In the away end, fans could be heard singing, “Nathan Jones, your football is s***” and “Get out of our club, Nathan Jones.”

The Welshman responded to the chants in his post-match press conference with a bizarre pop at Lavia, who he had hooked after an hour.

Fans had booed the decision after the midfielder’s number was shown on the substitution board before a rousing rendition of: “You don’t know what you’re doing.”

He said: “I can understand that. To be fair, they’ve sung that at any point.

“Was Romeo Lavia running the game? They must have been watching a different game to me.”

In a separate answer, he took a wild swing at the fans and said: “I’ve compromised my principles because of personnel and the way people want to play. Because of fans and so on. But no more.”

The Southampton fans have been largely unhappy with Jones throughout his tenure but the relationship between supporters and manager has hit an all-time low.

And his pop at Chelsea target Lavia will likely not go down well with the Saints faithful.

He added: “I’ve let everyone down because I was brought in to drive the standards and that wasn’t good enough today.

“I’ve allowed certain things to happen and gone away from what’s made me successful in the past.”

Looks like it's a return to a back 5 for the rest of the season then. It's all our fault then - bloody fans. With that new tall striker we've got, looks like it'll be hoofball up to him for the rest of the season.

Old School is Cool

It’s all OK, Nathan Jones is going to take control on 19:54 - Feb 4 with 2851 viewskingslandstand1

It’s all OK, Nathan Jones is going to take control on 19:29 - Feb 4 by 1885_SFC

In the away end, fans could be heard singing, “Nathan Jones, your football is s***” and “Get out of our club, Nathan Jones.”

The Welshman responded to the chants in his post-match press conference with a bizarre pop at Lavia, who he had hooked after an hour.

Fans had booed the decision after the midfielder’s number was shown on the substitution board before a rousing rendition of: “You don’t know what you’re doing.”

“Was Romeo Lavia running the game? They must have been watching a different game to me.”

In a separate answer, he took a wild swing at the fans and said: “I’ve compromised my principles because of personnel and the way people want to play. Because of fans and so on. But no more.”

The Southampton fans have been largely unhappy with Jones throughout his tenure but the relationship between supporters and manager has hit an all-time low.

And his pop at Chelsea target Lavia will likely not go down well with the Saints faithful.

He added: “I’ve let everyone down because I was brought in to drive the standards and that wasn’t good enough today.

“I’ve allowed certain things to happen and gone away from what’s made me successful in the past.”

Looks like it's a return to a back 5 for the rest of the season then. It's all our fault then - bloody fans. With that new tall striker we've got, looks like it'll be hoofball up to him for the rest of the season.

Tbh, if it means hoofball for the rest of the season and we stay up, I'll take that but with a proviso.He then goes

However I can't really see thosse pigs flying over!!
It’s all OK, Nathan Jones is going to take control on 20:02 - Feb 4 with 2798 viewsDorsetIan

It’s all OK, Nathan Jones is going to take control on 19:54 - Feb 4 by kingslandstand1

Tbh, if it means hoofball for the rest of the season and we stay up, I'll take that but with a proviso.He then goes

However I can't really see thosse pigs flying over!!

Pretty sure Jones doesn’t know what he means.

Self-preservation is his defining attitude. It’s just something different from his box of excuses. The club psychologist needs to organise an intervention.

It’s all OK, Nathan Jones is going to take control on 20:03 - Feb 4 with 2783 viewsmushinexile

I think an intervention by a psychopath would be more useful!
It’s all OK, Nathan Jones is going to take control on 20:12 - Feb 4 with 2727 viewsDorsetIan

It’s all OK, Nathan Jones is going to take control on 20:03 - Feb 4 by mushinexile

I think an intervention by a psychopath would be more useful!

Quicker, certainly.

It’s all OK, Nathan Jones is going to take control on 20:13 - Feb 4 with 2716 views1885_SFC

I think Nathan Guardiola has totally lost it.

Perhaps God will visit him during the night & guide him to resign in order to save his soul.

Hallelujah!

Old School is Cool

It’s all OK, Nathan Jones is going to take control on 20:28 - Feb 4 with 2645 viewssaintpaz

so get out there and protest at the club ffs, not here, just words
It’s all OK, Nathan Jones is going to take control on 21:42 - Feb 4 with 2460 viewscocklebreath

It’s all OK, Nathan Jones is going to take control on 20:28 - Feb 4 by saintpaz

Before any protest can we chat about it here?

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

It’s all OK, Nathan Jones is going to take control on 22:47 - Feb 4 with 2351 viewsMattFinish

Jones says it’s his fault, he has to take the blame then continues to blame everyone else
WAC
It’s all OK, Nathan Jones is going to take control on 00:00 - Feb 5 with 2236 viewsRon11

You sound like him.
It’s all OK, Nathan Jones is going to take control on 00:11 - Feb 5 with 2206 viewsgrumpy

What are you going to do?
It’s all OK, Nathan Jones is going to take control on 01:52 - Feb 5 with 2153 viewsRipleys_revenge

"I take full responsibility...for not taking full responsibility before. And it wasn't my fault that I didn't take full responsibility, it was everyone else who I listened to who stopped me from taking full responsibility."
It’s all OK, Nathan Jones is going to take control on 07:56 - Feb 5 with 1896 viewsSalisburySaint

It’s all OK, Nathan Jones is going to take control on 19:29 - Feb 4 by 1885_SFC

The bloke is clueless

Lavia in the fans view at the game, (obviously we’re not entitled to that view, as Jones is far superior), was playing well, so why take him off

Can he also explain what Theo offers us, another pointless substitution

The after match comments generally are those of a deluded man, get rid of him now
[Post edited 5 Feb 2023 7:57]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024