Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fan's Forum . 10:48 - Feb 7 with 6956 viewsA_Saint_in_Stoke

Many on here will be delighted to know that I wasn't one of the lucky 100 invited to attend tonight's Fans Forum.
No matter HOW ANGRY supporters are about the Nathan Jones appointment or their views on the Saints Board 's Performance - I do hope that people will conduct themselves in a civilised manner - and everyone CAN get their opinions heard , without putting THEIR VIEWS across in a vile hatred manner, and show some respect for other supporters views - other than their own.
I would love to hear the Forum live as it goes out  tonight, but fear with all the hatred going around on many fans outlets - we will be lucky to get a recorded watered down version.
Nick, have you heard if it will be going out live tonight please?
[Post edited 7 Feb 2023 10:54]

Poll: As a Saint's supporter I Feel Southampton F.C. Public Relations Department is -

Fan's Forum . on 10:54 - Feb 7 with 5933 viewssaints__fan__73

"Playing Devil's Advocate since 15th January 2014"
Poll: Have the events of the Summer made Nick feel closer to LFC?

Fan's Forum . on 10:59 - Feb 7 with 5896 viewsA_Saint_in_Stoke

Fan's Forum . on 10:54 - Feb 7 by saints__fan__73

Thanks - appreciated s f 73.

Poll: As a Saint's supporter I Feel Southampton F.C. Public Relations Department is -

Fan's Forum . on 11:14 - Feb 7 with 5853 viewsdirk_doone

They'll have sifted through the feedback forms to find the 100 most acquiescent season ticket holders, who've lavished praise on their expensive burgers and padded seats.

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Fan's Forum . on 11:17 - Feb 7 with 5838 viewssaints__fan__73

Fan's Forum . on 11:14 - Feb 7 by dirk_doone

They'll have sifted through the feedback forms to find the 100 most acquiescent season ticket holders, who've lavished praise on their expensive burgers and padded seats.

Maybe it will just be actors reading from a script?

"Playing Devil's Advocate since 15th January 2014"
Poll: Have the events of the Summer made Nick feel closer to LFC?

Fan's Forum . on 11:41 - Feb 7 with 5776 views1885_SFC

Fan's Forum . on 10:54 - Feb 7 by saints__fan__73

Once it's been doctored...

Old School is Cool

Fan's Forum . on 12:09 - Feb 7 with 5746 viewsdirk_doone

It seems I may have been wrong about this, as I am about so many things. They are, in fact, going to need a fair bit of sound editing:

ant
Fans Forum

We've pulled together a fair chunk of the attendees via Twitter, and have a group chat on the go. If you've been invited tonight and use Twitter, give me a shout (@antonydjames) and we'll get you involved. Better that we're coordinated if we need to take 'alternative' tactics to get a message across.
1 hour ago 231 replies

ant
Fans Forum

Put it this way: if they think they're only going to be fielding the pre-vetted questions, they're in for a bit of a shock.
[Post edited 7 Feb 2023 15:37]

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Fan's Forum . on 12:28 - Feb 7 with 5677 viewsDorsetIan

Fan's Forum . on 12:09 - Feb 7 by dirk_doone

It seems I may have been wrong about this, as I am about so many things. They are, in fact, going to need a fair bit of sound editing:

ant
Fans Forum

We've pulled together a fair chunk of the attendees via Twitter, and have a group chat on the go. If you've been invited tonight and use Twitter, give me a shout (@antonydjames) and we'll get you involved. Better that we're coordinated if we need to take 'alternative' tactics to get a message across.
1 hour ago 231 replies

ant
Fans Forum

Put it this way: if they think they're only going to be fielding the pre-vetted questions, they're in for a bit of a shock.
[Post edited 7 Feb 2023 15:37]

Yes, I was going to say that I know that the guy who organised the 'Jones Out' online discussion (that Blackmore attended, and Lavia watched) on Sunday night has an invite.

Not great timing for them, this fans' forum.

Maybe they'll have had a change of heart about Jones by the morning...

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

Fan's Forum . on 12:47 - Feb 7 with 5628 viewsCapt_Koons

Fúcking snowflake.

Poll: If our new manager is a success, which club will he be managing in 2 years time?

Login to get fewer ads

Fan's Forum . on 15:33 - Feb 7 with 5425 viewsTimSaint

Anyone on here actually going ?

TimSaint

Fan's Forum . on 16:35 - Feb 7 with 5297 viewsBerber

Football? What football?
Fan's Forum . on 16:45 - Feb 7 with 5271 views1885_SFC

Fingers crossed one of the bestest managers in Europe will get the boot after tonight's toxic forum... providing it isn't just a 'yes man' exercise.

I hope the board see their appointment of Jones was, and is, a disaster.

I'm not holding my breath though.

Old School is Cool

Fan's Forum . on 17:02 - Feb 7 with 5238 viewsdwayne_dibley

Fan's Forum . on 16:45 - Feb 7 by 1885_SFC

Fingers crossed one of the bestest managers in Europe will get the boot after tonight's toxic forum... providing it isn't just a 'yes man' exercise.

possibly wise

Well, I say let's get out there and tw@t it!
Poll: Will you renew your Season Ticket for next season

Fan's Forum . on 18:31 - Feb 7 with 5054 viewsSteveMoron

Fan's Forum . on 18:31 - Feb 7 with 5052 viewsMattFinish

No they'll just pick people with Welsh sounding names
Fan's Forum . on 18:33 - Feb 7 with 5030 views1ASIN12

Fan's Forum . on 16:45 - Feb 7 by 1885_SFC

I’ve a feeling it won’t be toxic at all .

Most of those going are probably from the Saints Voice who if they probably to scared to ask to hard a question in case they lose there status in the secrete closed panel .

They’ll be easy to convince all is well and if we did go down thay have plans in place to make a promotion bid .
Fan's Forum . on 20:18 - Feb 7 with 4671 viewsUTS1885

It was all cordial, despite some strong questions put to them.

Rasmus let a biggy out the bag by saying that they decided to give Hasenhutll the start to the season because of the World Cup break. If that didnt happen, they would have got rid of him in the summer.

Thats going to be there biggeswt mistake out of all this.
Fan's Forum . on 21:20 - Feb 7 with 4354 viewsSouthamptonfan

https://www.southamptonfc.com/news/2023-02-07/video-southampton-football-club-fa

It was respectful but the panel got grilled. Unanimous -with fans asking for Jones to be sacked. Panel asked why we have spent so much money, yet the team and results are worse. Much calling out at times, saying get rid of the manager and listen to your fans.
[Post edited 7 Feb 2023 21:25]

Poll: After Nick's revelation, would you welcome back Danny Ings?

Fan's Forum . on 22:18 - Feb 7 with 4095 viewsMytchettSaint

So he’s being given time by SR, in the meantime, I’ve got to continue to put up with watching utter dross at St Mary’s for the foreseeable future.

Great. I’m really looking forward to exiting the ground at full time after another shit show this Saturday. I wonder what the excuse will be this time seeing as he’s doing it his way? Thanks to fans complaining, there now aren’t enough away fans in the home end to get everyone at it to inspire the team?

Block 13; Curva Itchen Sud

Fan's Forum . on 22:33 - Feb 7 with 4016 viewsgrumpy

Fan's Forum . on 22:18 - Feb 7 by MytchettSaint

So he’s being given time by SR, in the meantime, I’ve got to continue to put up with watching utter dross at St Mary’s for the foreseeable future.

Great. I’m really looking forward to exiting the ground at full time after another shit show this Saturday. I wonder what the excuse will be this time seeing as he’s doing it his way? Thanks to fans complaining, there now aren’t enough away fans in the home end to get everyone at it to inspire the team?

Where’s the home end?
Fan's Forum . on 22:38 - Feb 7 with 3991 viewsSaintNick

Fan's Forum . on 22:33 - Feb 7 by grumpy

Where’s the home end?

Its up on you tube now

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Fan's Forum . on 22:44 - Feb 7 with 3968 viewsgrumpy

Fan's Forum . on 22:38 - Feb 7 by SaintNick

Its up on you tube now

Oh! I wondered where it was …,,,
Fan's Forum . on 23:40 - Feb 7 with 3852 viewsMattFinish

Just watched it on YouTube
Was that Nathan Jones dining room table and chairs on the black table in the background?
Fan's Forum . on 00:23 - Feb 8 with 3787 viewsChesham_Saint

From the clip I saw it was the usual platitudes and patronising bullshit. Working 24/7 for this “football club” - cliches for the moronic masses. Just admit you made a mistake and fire the Trog fvckwit.

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Fan's Forum . on 07:49 - Feb 8 with 3449 viewsCapt_Koons

My take on it from what was said and what was implied is this. The Board know Jones is not the right man for the job. But after the all the results at the weekend have concluded that another change now isn't going to save us and they're preparing for relegation. Now they've accepted relegation they can take their time finding a suitable replacement, could be next week, could be next month, could be in the summer.

Poll: If our new manager is a success, which club will he be managing in 2 years time?

Fan's Forum . on 08:17 - Feb 8 with 3350 viewsBridders2

Fan's Forum . on 07:49 - Feb 8 by Capt_Koons

My take on it from what was said and what was implied is this. The Board know Jones is not the right man for the job. But after the all the results at the weekend have concluded that another change now isn't going to save us and they're preparing for relegation. Now they've accepted relegation they can take their time finding a suitable replacement, could be next week, could be next month, could be in the summer.

That's a moronic, defeatist attitude, if they got the right person in, even for a short term contract for this season, there's a good chance of staying up.
Why don't they offer Poch £10m to keep us up, he's not doing anything, and then he can get his big job in the summer.
Mac got Keegan to play for us against all the odds, let's have some ambition and look outside the box.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024