Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Peter Crouch 08:43 - Jun 17 with 2647 viewssolent_toffee

When did he morph into an annoying media whoring bantz merchant? He seems to be everywhere these days.
Peter Crouch on 08:55 - Jun 17 with 1863 viewskernow

Goes back to when he signed for the reds?
Peter Crouch on 09:01 - Jun 17 with 1849 viewsSaintNick

Peter Crouch on 08:55 - Jun 17 by kernow

Goes back to when he signed for the reds?

That would be the exact time for ST

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Peter Crouch on 09:09 - Jun 17 with 1838 viewsPatfromPoole

I have never liked the bloke.

A favourite of the vermin character Redknapp, he seemed to me to do better for the Skates than he did for us, and along with Redknapp his stupidity in a number of games cost us our place in the Prem.

Refuse to watch his programme. The BBC do some fine things, and then on a Saturday night they go to pot by having the heinous creature McIntyre on followed by that lanky streak of piss.

Poll: If we win a play-off semi at St. Mary’s should there be a pitch invasion?

Peter Crouch on 09:11 - Jun 17 with 1830 viewsRon11

Peter Crouch on 09:09 - Jun 17 by PatfromPoole

A favourite of the vermin character Redknapp, he seemed to me to do better for the Skates than he did for us, and along with Redknapp his stupidity in a number of games cost us our place in the Prem.

Refuse to watch his programme. The BBC do some fine things, and then on a Saturday night they go to pot by having the heinous creature McIntyre on followed by that lanky streak of piss.

Didn't he score 14 goals for Saints during the season that Redknapp brought him into the team?
Peter Crouch on 09:12 - Jun 17 with 1824 viewsPatfromPoole

I also resent him for having such a stunningly beautiful wife.

I hate him. Skate coont.

Peter Crouch on 09:15 - Jun 17 with 1818 viewsPatfromPoole

Peter Crouch on 09:11 - Jun 17 by Ron11

Didn't he score 14 goals for Saints during the season that Redknapp brought him into the team?

He scored a few. But his stupid sending-off at Palace and ridiculous injury-time shot against Everton both really cost us.

Peter Crouch on 09:36 - Jun 17 with 1796 viewskernow

Peter Crouch on 09:11 - Jun 17 by Ron11

14 goals in half a season tbf.
Peter Crouch on 09:48 - Jun 17 with 1777 viewsChesham_Saint

Peter Crouch on 09:15 - Jun 17 by PatfromPoole

He scored a few. But his stupid sending-off at Palace and ridiculous injury-time shot against Everton both really cost us.

I agree. Along with that other prize tosser Ruddock. The media seem to love them but to me they’re just a pair of utter gimps.

Ruddock and Redknapp - now there’s a couple of obituaries I’d enjoy reading.

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Login to get fewer ads

Peter Crouch on 10:13 - Jun 17 with 1761 viewskernow

David Prutton losing the head and trying to spark out the linesman against Arsenal during THAT season also cost us dearly with his subsequent suspension.
Needless to say he's not on my Christmas card list either.
Peter Crouch on 10:32 - Jun 17 with 1747 viewssolent_toffee

Peter Crouch on 09:01 - Jun 17 by SaintNick

That would be the exact time for ST

Well yeah, to an extent. And being an ex red gives him and an immediate media career obviously,?but he’s taking biffery to another level recently.
Peter Crouch on 11:04 - Jun 17 with 1719 viewsVagina_Dentata

Quite harsh on his time here. Came as back up, slated from the off, scored a fair few goals. Seem to recall he was quite young when he signed; maybe early 20s?

He’s definitely a whopper now, but his time here was mostly good.

Saying that, I will never forgive him for not running the ball to the corner flag that season in one game and costing us vital points.

you can drink your weak lemon drink now.

Peter Crouch on 11:12 - Jun 17 with 1710 viewsSaintNick

Peter Crouch on 11:04 - Jun 17 by Vagina_Dentata

Quite harsh on his time here. Came as back up, slated from the off, scored a fair few goals. Seem to recall he was quite young when he signed; maybe early 20s?

He’s definitely a whopper now, but his time here was mostly good.

Saying that, I will never forgive him for not running the ball to the corner flag that season in one game and costing us vital points.

He came to replace James Beattie whose transfer didn't happen in the summer window so we had a sort of limbo where Beattie scored 3 goals in 11 games whilst Crouch barely played until December when Beattie had his mind clearly on other things.

Crouch was 23 when he signed and had struggled t Villa for a couple of years, we kick started his career

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Peter Crouch on 11:18 - Jun 17 with 1703 viewsTripleNiemi

I actually don't mind the guy if i am being truthful. Just an honest guy if you ask me. He appears the type that would be happy to stop and chat to you if you met him and weren't being a div.

Added to the fact i read somewhere that he co-hosted some show with Maya Jama.....lucky bar steward. Hot stuff imho.

Ready and waiting to mop up those European places......

Peter Crouch on 13:28 - Jun 17 with 1625 viewsSouthSeaSaint

I have started watching his Saturday night programme and have enjoyed it more than expected.
Crouchie has a self deprecating sense of humour which I like,
Mind you I couldn't help being totally engrossed by the way his co-presenter fitted into her clobber last Saturday.
Not only did she looked good but seemed intelligent and interesting.
Peter Crouch on 13:34 - Jun 17 with 1618 viewssaint22

i expect the time he met Clancy
Peter Crouch on 15:17 - Jun 17 with 1571 viewsRon11

Peter Crouch on 09:15 - Jun 17 by PatfromPoole

Agreed.
Peter Crouch on 16:13 - Jun 17 with 1539 viewsRonManager

I don't mind him. I remember once he was asked "What would you be if you weren't a premier league footballer?"

'A virgin'.

I can remember when the internet was all fields

Peter Crouch on 21:54 - Jun 17 with 1429 views1885_SFC

Peter Crouch on 09:12 - Jun 17 by PatfromPoole

I also resent him for having such a stunningly beautiful wife.

I hate him. Skate coont.

Yeah - but with a whiny scouse accent (sorry Toffee!).

Old School is Cool

Peter Crouch on 22:13 - Jun 17 with 1410 viewsA1079

I never minded him to be honest and thought he just seemed a genuine person with no inflated ego etc and just seemed to be pleased to be playing at the level he was. I thought he was ok for us, though admittedly he cost us a few points but then who hasn't. Like his self deprecating humour and degree of irreverance.

I cannot personally say I like his new programme or for that matter Saturday TV generally, but I don't blame him for eeking out a living beyond football and if TV companies etc are willing to employ him, then who can blame him.
Peter Crouch on 23:24 - Jun 17 with 1377 viewsBicester_North

Peter Crouch on 13:34 - Jun 17 by saint22

i expect the time he met Clancy

Feel threatened by a beautiful woman Lauren? No place for sexism here.

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Peter Crouch on 09:28 - Jun 18 with 1318 viewssaintwizzler

U OK HUN?

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Knowing what we know now, should we have sacked Hasenhüttl?

Peter Crouch on 09:35 - Jun 18 with 1314 viewssaint68

Peter Crouch on 21:54 - Jun 17 by 1885_SFC

Yeah - but with a whiny scouse accent (sorry Toffee!).

I'm sure you could think of something to stop her talking😉

Poll: Who would you want to save this season Pellegrino or Adkins

Peter Crouch on 13:29 - Jun 19 with 1237 views130yrs_and_one_Cup

Peter Crouch on 11:12 - Jun 17 by SaintNick

He came to replace James Beattie whose transfer didn't happen in the summer window so we had a sort of limbo where Beattie scored 3 goals in 11 games whilst Crouch barely played until December when Beattie had his mind clearly on other things.

Crouch was 23 when he signed and had struggled t Villa for a couple of years, we kick started his career

"we kick started his career "

That is hilarious. Would that be Soton where he scored a mind numbing 12 league goals? It appears that the only place where he hit a 1 in 2 goal league ratio was at Pompey, right near the beginning his career. It looks like Pompey really kick started his career after a promising league start at QPR.

Poll: Is Southampton FC a big club. Where do they rank?

Peter Crouch on 14:21 - Jun 19 with 1203 viewsTimSaint

Peter Crouch on 13:29 - Jun 19 by 130yrs_and_one_Cup

That is hilarious. Would that be Soton where he scored a mind numbing 12 league goals? It appears that the only place where he hit a 1 in 2 goal league ratio was at Pompey, right near the beginning his career. It looks like Pompey really kick started his career after a promising league start at QPR.

What a joker you are !!

Everyone knows his time with QPR and yourselves were in the 2nd tier of football. 18 in 37 league games isn't bad at all in that division, but then you sold him.

His scoring record proved that when he moved up to the PREM with Villa, he was not so prolific - just 6 goals in 37 league games.

After he signed for Saints from the wilderness he was in at Villa, he notched 12 goals in 27 league games, or 16 goals in 33 appearances in total - a great return for us in a season in which we struggled. A vast difference in form from Villa, yes ? Ultimately form with Saints that launched his career, got him England recognition and prompted his move to Liverpool.

When he moved back to Pompey in the PREM in 08/09, he only scored 11 in 38 league games, and 16 from 49 games in total for the season.

All the above are facts, but you keep on telling yourself that it was Pompey that launched his career.

TimSaint

Peter Crouch on 14:35 - Jun 19 with 1192 viewssaint68

Peter Crouch on 13:29 - Jun 19 by 130yrs_and_one_Cup

Wow 130, you must have started on the Absinthe early today nipper

Poll: Who would you want to save this season Pellegrino or Adkins

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024