Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Will you renew your Season Ticket for next season 14:48 - Mar 3 with 5583 viewsdwayne_dibley

Will you renew your Season Ticket for next season

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Well, I say let's get out there and tw@t it!
Poll: Will you renew your Season Ticket for next season

Will you renew your Season Ticket for next season on 15:11 - Mar 3 with 4812 viewsI_would

Masochists this way please. Roll up and eat your gruelburgers!

Poll: How many players should RH play at the back on Saturday?

Will you renew your Season Ticket for next season on 15:20 - Mar 3 with 4803 viewsNumber_58

Will you renew your Season Ticket for next season on 15:11 - Mar 3 by I_would

Masochists this way please. Roll up and eat your gruelburgers!

Maybe I like the misery.
Will you renew your Season Ticket for next season on 16:49 - Mar 3 with 4730 viewsfranniesTache

Next year marks my 40th consecutive season of going to watch the saints, didn't bother with a season ticket until the 00's though as you didn't really need one before.

So yeah, I'll be renewing, and in some ways i'm actually more excited by the idea of being in the championship, but i'm clearly in need of help for this insane addiction.
Will you renew your Season Ticket for next season on 17:48 - Mar 3 with 4666 viewsdwayne_dibley

Will you renew your Season Ticket for next season on 16:49 - Mar 3 by franniesTache

Next year marks my 40th consecutive season of going to watch the saints, didn't bother with a season ticket until the 00's though as you didn't really need one before.

So yeah, I'll be renewing, and in some ways i'm actually more excited by the idea of being in the championship, but i'm clearly in need of help for this insane addiction.

I know the feeling, been going for over 50 years.

I also know that if I ever do not renew my ST then the wench will declare that done and dusted, never to happen again. My only response to the intense psychological pressure is to maintain that if I am made to give up the ST I will get subscriptions for Sky Sport and BT Sport.

Strategy seems to be working for now

I know of a few I go with who are facing the same sort of pressure. Grimsby does not help

Will you renew your Season Ticket for next season on 19:14 - Mar 3 with 4605 viewsBuggalugs

I’ve always said when I get to the point that I simply don’t enjoy it anymore, that’s when I’ll stop going. This season has been the least enjoyable for me since I started going in 1990, not just because of the football, but the whole day out experience has been pretty crap as well. Going to the same cities and grounds again and again as well as all the bollox on the railways, it’s just been proper shite.

If we stay up, I honestly don’t know if I’ll bother for another season (probably will do just one more), but will be buzzed if we go down, genuinely excited and will 100% be renewing. I’m bored shitless of the Premier League and just want a change and a chance at competing.

Poll: How do YOU define a racist?

Will you renew your Season Ticket for next season on 20:08 - Mar 3 with 4555 viewsRednWight

Going now with a bunch I was going with from the 70s on
Various ones missed out over the years due to children etc but now we turn up , have a few beers , put the word to rights , remember various exploits over the years that thankfully didn’t have cctv etc
If not for football we’d only meet at weddings and funerals etc and probably more funerals
So yes. We will be there
As a clever man said as we plummeted down the leagues a few years back
Whatever division we’re in , no matter how bad the football is, it’s got to be better than Tesco with the Mrs on a Saturday afternoon

The older I get the better I was
Poll: Cortese. Would we have him back

Will you renew your Season Ticket for next season on 20:20 - Mar 3 with 4542 viewsPatfromPoole

Will you renew your Season Ticket for next season on 19:14 - Mar 3 by Buggalugs

I’ve always said when I get to the point that I simply don’t enjoy it anymore, that’s when I’ll stop going. This season has been the least enjoyable for me since I started going in 1990, not just because of the football, but the whole day out experience has been pretty crap as well. Going to the same cities and grounds again and again as well as all the bollox on the railways, it’s just been proper shite.

If we stay up, I honestly don’t know if I’ll bother for another season (probably will do just one more), but will be buzzed if we go down, genuinely excited and will 100% be renewing. I’m bored shitless of the Premier League and just want a change and a chance at competing.

Add in the prospect of

- no VAR
- not having games shifted at late notice due to the oppo being in Europe
- not having games shifted at late notice due to SKY / BT

And suddenly a drop down doesn’t seem quite so horrendous…..

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

Will you renew your Season Ticket for next season on 07:54 - Mar 4 with 4373 viewsdwayne_dibley

Will you renew your Season Ticket for next season on 20:08 - Mar 3 by RednWight

Various ones missed out over the years due to children etc but now we turn up , have a few beers , put the word to rights , remember various exploits over the years that thankfully didn’t have cctv etc
If not for football we’d only meet at weddings and funerals etc and probably more funerals
So yes. We will be there
Whatever division we’re in , no matter how bad the football is, it’s got to be better than Tesco with the Mrs on a Saturday afternoon

with that I can fully emphasise

Login to get fewer ads

Will you renew your Season Ticket for next season on 08:10 - Mar 4 with 4351 viewssaintwizzler

Will you renew your Season Ticket for next season on 07:54 - Mar 4 by dwayne_dibley

with that I can fully emphasise

I can’t do midweek games, which there will be many, unless I book a days holibobs.
I will save those for sunny Spanish days enjoying half the price refreshments.
So I will have to say no.
With crowds of around 20k at The Temple of Doom I won’t struggle to get a ticket for a Saturday game.

Another wànker deserting the sinking ship.
FML

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Knowing what we know now, should we have sacked Hasenhüttl?

Will you renew your Season Ticket for next season on 08:50 - Mar 4 with 4327 viewsgrumpy

Will you renew your Season Ticket for next season on 08:10 - Mar 4 by saintwizzler

I can’t do midweek games, which there will be many, unless I book a days holibobs.
I will save those for sunny Spanish days enjoying half the price refreshments.
So I will have to say no.
With crowds of around 20k at The Temple of Doom I won’t struggle to get a ticket for a Saturday game.

Another wànker deserting the sinking ship.
FML

'The Temple of Doom'
Will you renew your Season Ticket for next season on 09:10 - Mar 4 with 4298 viewsdwayne_dibley

Will you renew your Season Ticket for next season on 08:50 - Mar 4 by grumpy

'The Temple of Doom'

poor old Indiana would get poisoned by the concourse food

Indiana was the dog which would be animal cruelty

Will you renew your Season Ticket for next season on 14:21 - Mar 4 with 4161 viewskingslandstand1

Will you renew your Season Ticket for next season on 20:08 - Mar 3 by RednWight

So yes. We will be there

Exactly this. No matter what, there is always an emotional draw to watch my team. Good and bad emotions but nevertheless........ Yes I think we have to be realistic that we will go down, as all pundits and journalists etc expect, but you never know, the fat lady hasn't sung yet and I'll be renewing my ST in the summer and nk doubt will be seeing the same faces around our seats next season
Will you renew your Season Ticket for next season on 14:35 - Apr 3 with 3739 viewsdwayne_dibley

so anyone want to change their mind

I will renew regardless

Will you renew your Season Ticket for next season on 14:42 - Apr 3 with 3716 viewsSouthamptonfan

Depends on the price I think. I'm not paying nearly £600 to watch Championship football, when the match day prices will have to be reduced. They won't be able to charge £40 plus to watch Rotherham and Luton etc, so it might be cheaper to pick and choose your games and it will obviously be easy to get tickets on the day. If ST's are £400 for the season, I might consider it.

Plus, the Championship is only decent if you're doing well. I'm not convinced by these owners and board to make the right decisions. Languishing near the bottom of the championship in front of 13 thousand fans isn't much fun. Just ask the Reading fans (the ones that are left anyway).
[Post edited 3 Apr 2023 14:43]

Poll: After Nick's revelation, would you welcome back Danny Ings?

Will you renew your Season Ticket for next season on 14:44 - Apr 3 with 3710 viewssaints__fan__73

Surely a s/t next season will be more value for money as you will see far more wins. Even if we are in the bottom half of the table.

Do you think the club will actually reduce prices or go with the bullshit - but you're getting more games excuse and keep the prices as is?

"Playing Devil's Advocate since 15th January 2014"
Poll: Have the events of the Summer made Nick feel closer to LFC?

Will you renew your Season Ticket for next season on 14:53 - Apr 3 with 3700 viewsdwayne_dibley

Will you renew your Season Ticket for next season on 14:44 - Apr 3 by saints__fan__73

Surely a s/t next season will be more value for money as you will see far more wins. Even if we are in the bottom half of the table.

Do you think the club will actually reduce prices or go with the bullshit - but you're getting more games excuse and keep the prices as is?

The last time we got relegated to the Championship it was not a fun experience, League 1 the result.

Hopefully the club will moderste ST pricing against predicted demand, if they get that wrong they could lose a couple of generations of ST holders

There are still noises coming out of the FL about moderating the Saturday 3pm tv embargo with packages for specific clubs

Will you renew your Season Ticket for next season on 15:33 - Apr 3 with 3664 viewsDorsetIan

Yes, will be renewing.

Just me and my youngest now as eldest and their two friends have all flown their nests.

Youngest won't contemplate not renewing.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

Will you renew your Season Ticket for next season on 20:04 - Apr 4 with 3288 viewsSouthSeaSaint

I have been going since the days of Derek Reeves and the early days of Terry Paine & John Sydenham ie the old Third Division.
In my early days I never thought I would ever see Saints in the top division, watch my team at Wembley or play in Europe on quite a few occasions let alone be able to afford a seat protected from the rain.
Like many I have been spoilt at various times in recent years and as a consequence the last couple of seasons has been very disappointing.
However my support remained firm after the last relegation, as it did the first time we went down.
I am not a happy bunny but I will be there next season even though my gang of supporters seem to have drifted away.
Will you renew your Season Ticket for next season on 08:28 - Apr 5 with 3166 viewsdwayne_dibley

Will you renew your Season Ticket for next season on 20:04 - Apr 4 by SouthSeaSaint

I have been going since the days of Derek Reeves and the early days of Terry Paine & John Sydenham ie the old Third Division.
In my early days I never thought I would ever see Saints in the top division, watch my team at Wembley or play in Europe on quite a few occasions let alone be able to afford a seat protected from the rain.
Like many I have been spoilt at various times in recent years and as a consequence the last couple of seasons has been very disappointing.
However my support remained firm after the last relegation, as it did the first time we went down.
I am not a happy bunny but I will be there next season even though my gang of supporters seem to have drifted away.

that strikes so many chords

[Post edited 5 Apr 2023 8:31]

Will you renew your Season Ticket for next season on 00:16 - Apr 6 with 3016 viewsdarthvader

Dont have one but am a member and will be renewing that

keep the faith coyr

Will you renew your Season Ticket for next season on 12:57 - Apr 6 with 2919 viewssledger

we will soon see who the true supporters are,the club might value us a little bit more,we might win a few more games,cant wait.
Will you renew your Season Ticket for next season on 14:12 - Apr 6 with 2898 viewsdwayne_dibley

Will you renew your Season Ticket for next season on 12:57 - Apr 6 by sledger

we will soon see who the true supporters are,the club might value us a little bit more,we might win a few more games,cant wait.

ST holders are just paying customers. The loyalty myth is used by commercial enterprises to perpetuate sales and improve margin.

Will you renew your Season Ticket for next season on 14:42 - Apr 6 with 2873 views1teeminants

Yes I’ll be renewing .I’m looking forward to visiting different grounds again . I think of it like this. How many other teams in England in the last 50 years have played in the top tier for as long as us ? Not many.

I’ve watched saints in Europe a few times , seen them come runners up old first division , been interviewed outside the San Siro , seen them in numerous semi finals and a few cup finals ( all competitions) visited 70 odd grounds old and new. Some fans of other clubs would love to have been in our position. Yes we haven’t won much but as I keep saying there’s only 5 clubs now that win anything in England and apart from when Leicester won something major I can’t see change anytime soon..

Poll: Would you take an Fa Cup win if it meant relegation to the championship ?

Will you renew your Season Ticket for next season on 21:24 - Apr 6 with 2787 viewsdirk_doone

Will you renew your Season Ticket for next season on 14:42 - Apr 6 by 1teeminants

Yes I’ll be renewing .I’m looking forward to visiting different grounds again . I think of it like this. How many other teams in England in the last 50 years have played in the top tier for as long as us ? Not many.

I’ve watched saints in Europe a few times , seen them come runners up old first division , been interviewed outside the San Siro , seen them in numerous semi finals and a few cup finals ( all competitions) visited 70 odd grounds old and new. Some fans of other clubs would love to have been in our position. Yes we haven’t won much but as I keep saying there’s only 5 clubs now that win anything in England and apart from when Leicester won something major I can’t see change anytime soon..

I agree with nearly all of your post but there are more than 5 teams that might win trophies in the next few years: Arsenal, Man City, Man Utd, Newcastle, Spurs, Chelsea, Villa, Brighton, Liverpool and 2 or 3 others have a decent chance, especially in the League Cup and FA Cup. Of course, a lot depends on finance and Newcastle have been the latest to join the super rich owners' club. Other clubs might well follow, like Villa, West Ham, Everton etc. The future really isn't that predictable.

As for winning any league, how often in our history have Saints won the second tier?
[Post edited 6 Apr 2023 21:27]

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Will you renew your Season Ticket for next season on 21:55 - Apr 6 with 2756 viewssaintwizzler

Will you renew your Season Ticket for next season on 21:24 - Apr 6 by dirk_doone

I agree with nearly all of your post but there are more than 5 teams that might win trophies in the next few years: Arsenal, Man City, Man Utd, Newcastle, Spurs, Chelsea, Villa, Brighton, Liverpool and 2 or 3 others have a decent chance, especially in the League Cup and FA Cup. Of course, a lot depends on finance and Newcastle have been the latest to join the super rich owners' club. Other clubs might well follow, like Villa, West Ham, Everton etc. The future really isn't that predictable.

As for winning any league, how often in our history have Saints won the second tier?
[Post edited 6 Apr 2023 21:27]

Absolute bôllocks.

Man City, Chelsea and Newcastle will dominate.
FFP means f all.

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Knowing what we know now, should we have sacked Hasenhüttl?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024