Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ok then...The Annual Trainers Thread 13:53 - May 4 with 24029 viewsBrianMcCarthy

All hail the Official LFW trainer. The King of them all. Behold!!!

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Ok then...The Annual Trainers Thread on 19:32 - May 6 with 3103 viewsBoston

Ok then...The Annual Trainers Thread on 01:59 - May 5 by BrixtonR

SS 2018

These for best....no patches tho

These for clubbing and casual

These for the gym....ID'd up ;-)

https://render.nikeid.com/ir/render/nikeidrender/AMax20171611_v4?obj=/s/shadow/s

https://render.nikeid.com/ir/render/nikeidrender/AMax20171611_v3?obj=/s/shadow/s
[Post edited 5 May 2018 2:04]

To be brutally honest, no amount of footwear has me comfortable clubbing.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Ok then...The Annual Trainers Thread on 18:23 - May 7 with 2985 viewsHanoi_r2017

Ok then...The Annual Trainers Thread on 19:32 - May 6 by Boston

To be brutally honest, no amount of footwear has me comfortable clubbing.

I think some of the best trainers in recent years have been Gary Aspen's Adidas Spezials collections, combining terrace casual inspirations with other things like the rave scene.
The Lacombes are just class, with a 70s tennis shoe look

and just picked up the Padihams which are a bit like the Bermudas
Ok then...The Annual Trainers Thread on 18:30 - May 7 with 2972 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Ok then...The Annual Trainers Thread on 10:07 - May 5 by BrixtonR

Nice one Brian I think they are smart ! But yeah the price erm... they're £410 over here so a bit eye watering but if you know someone in Selfridges who will get them for you they can can get 30% staff discount so £287. Add in the fact they are classic Gucci and always on sale each season I'm sure they will be fashionable for 3 years probably more so say only really £95.67 bargain ! ;-) (well you have to justify these things somehow lol!)

I was in Sicily last September and every other person was either wearing these so who knows where they get the money. The other half were wearing Stan Smiths.

I'd like to see them reissue these. I had a pair and a pair of Puma G Villas in the 83-84 season so maybe a reisssue will bring the same level of success back to Rangers !

I'm a big fan of the Puma G Vilas. I have them in dark grey but am always looking out for them in black.
Ok then...The Annual Trainers Thread on 11:20 - May 28 with 2837 viewsCamberleyR

Ok then...The Annual Trainers Thread on 17:25 - May 4 by PunteR

These look decent as well

Just ordered a pair of those for my holiday in a couple of weeks in this colourway

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Ok then...The Annual Trainers Thread on 18:33 - Jun 13 with 2610 viewsLblock

Ordered me two pairs of Adidas today

Red Dragon and Havens in blue

I could easily become the Imelda Marcus of old school trainers

Bring the summer.... bring the camouflage shorts

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024