Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hill in or out? 2nd referendum..... 18:25 - Dec 15 with 18934 viewsMoonyDale

Hill in or out? 2nd referendum.....

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poll: Hill in or out? 2nd referendum.....

Hill in or out? 2nd referendum..... on 19:43 - Dec 18 with 2319 viewsTVOS1907

Hill in or out? 2nd referendum..... on 19:13 - Dec 18 by dingdangblue

I think he means bids when he was at Brentford - he joined Villa in Jan 17 when we were going well in League 1.
Not sure what we could have done though as the Villa deal went through at the last minute on deadline day. It would have been a big risk signing someone on big money then Hogan stayed at Brentford.

Yes, I know when Hogan joined Villa.

Apologies to Steve if I've got his wires crossed.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Hill in or out? 2nd referendum..... on 20:36 - Dec 18 with 2258 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Hill in or out? 2nd referendum..... on 22:45 - Dec 17 by James1980

My main issue is we win=indifference, we lose=Hill must go immediately if not sooner.

That might appear to be the case right now but only a few moons ago,before you travelled up here to support Dale, this forum was full of positive stuff, yes,mostly when we won/drew but it was the way we played with flare and attitude. Back when Perkins had a mop of ginger hair and terrified the opposition.....not all that long ago
Hill in or out? 2nd referendum..... on 22:28 - Dec 18 with 2173 viewsdalenumber2

Hill in or out? 2nd referendum..... on 20:36 - Dec 18 by Yorkshire_Dale

That might appear to be the case right now but only a few moons ago,before you travelled up here to support Dale, this forum was full of positive stuff, yes,mostly when we won/drew but it was the way we played with flare and attitude. Back when Perkins had a mop of ginger hair and terrified the opposition.....not all that long ago

Ginger? It was white!
Hill in or out? 2nd referendum..... on 22:44 - Dec 18 with 2143 viewsSteTsGoldenBoot

Hill in or out? 2nd referendum..... on 18:45 - Dec 18 by TVOS1907

We got promotion when Hogan was with us. He left for Brentford before we even started this stint in League One.

I was referring to Hogan leaving Brentford in the January window when we were flying in League one :-)
[Post edited 18 Dec 2018 22:47]

Everything thats been, has past. The answers in the looking glass!

Hill in or out? 2nd referendum..... on 22:52 - Dec 18 with 2125 viewsTVOS1907

Hill in or out? 2nd referendum..... on 22:44 - Dec 18 by SteTsGoldenBoot

I was referring to Hogan leaving Brentford in the January window when we were flying in League one :-)
[Post edited 18 Dec 2018 22:47]

Yes, I know that now. My initial understanding of your post was called into question....

Hill in or out? 2nd referendum..... on 22:53 - Dec 18 with 2120 viewsTVOS1907

Hill in or out? 2nd referendum..... on 20:36 - Dec 18 by Yorkshire_Dale

10-11 years is quite a long time in the career of a footballer.

Hill in or out? 2nd referendum..... on 11:09 - Dec 19 with 1964 viewsToffeemanc

7 years ago today !

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/16250270

An interesting quote in there from the outgoing Chairman in that article, especially when you look at the similar figures on the board so far this season in relation to games/win and squad sizes. The league position being comfortably higher is the only main difference.
Whilst I don't think the football is as bad yet as it was then, the lack of goals and defensive weaknesses are very similar and we all know how that season ended.

Poll: Now the club has refused to move on sesaon ticket prices what will you now do?

Hill in or out? 2nd referendum..... on 11:16 - Dec 19 with 1951 views100notout

Hill in or out? 2nd referendum..... on 11:09 - Dec 19 by Toffeemanc

7 years ago today !

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/16250270

An interesting quote in there from the outgoing Chairman in that article, especially when you look at the similar figures on the board so far this season in relation to games/win and squad sizes. The league position being comfortably higher is the only main difference.
Whilst I don't think the football is as bad yet as it was then, the lack of goals and defensive weaknesses are very similar and we all know how that season ended.

"four wins out of 21 is not acceptable"

Are 5 wins out of our last 21 league games acceptable?

Poll: So who do you believe - Hendo or the Board?

Login to get fewer ads

Hill in or out? 2nd referendum..... on 17:58 - Dec 19 with 1803 viewsJames1980

Just a thought do players look at this site?
Wonder what they think of this

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

(No subject) (n/t) on 18:18 - Dec 19 with 1795 viewsShun

Hill in or out? 2nd referendum..... on 17:58 - Dec 19 by James1980

Just a thought do players look at this site?
Wonder what they think of this

I think they did under Coleman, unless it was all the workings of a troll. I never did find out who MightyScouse was, or that other poster who claimed to be a player and said he’d be the last off the pitch at a certain away game.
[Post edited 19 Dec 2018 18:20]
(No subject) (n/t) on 18:40 - Dec 19 with 1766 viewsJames1980

(No subject) (n/t) on 18:18 - Dec 19 by Shun

I think they did under Coleman, unless it was all the workings of a troll. I never did find out who MightyScouse was, or that other poster who claimed to be a player and said he’d be the last off the pitch at a certain away game.
[Post edited 19 Dec 2018 18:20]

Guess they could come on as a visitor though.

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

Hill in or out? 2nd referendum..... on 21:46 - Dec 19 with 1660 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Hill in or out? 2nd referendum..... on 13:27 - Dec 18 by James1980

Great post earlier BTW.
Didn't KH also say he wanted competition for places because certain players got complacent or something along those lines?

He also said before the Plymouth game that he expected a return of 4 points from the next two games (Plym/Southend)........it aint gonna happen.

And we get critizised for "our expectations"
Hill in or out? 2nd referendum..... on 01:10 - Dec 20 with 1580 viewskiwidale

The current poll has evened out somewhat with late support for Hill. With a total of 149 votes cast its 46.3 % for Hill and 53.7% against, it hardly fully represents the fanbase
but in political terms it would be classed as a landslide considering the support that Hill previously had. When I voted out it was on the back of another home defeat against a bottom four team with a worse defensive record than ours, however what I really want and I'm sure I'm not alone is for the King of the Hill back not his pale shadow over the Hill.

edit to add

the sacking of Mourinho must have woken Hill to the fact no manager is bomb proof, coupled with a new board that seams to have a different philosophy than the old board. How else can you explain the board room upheaval? Uncertain times ahead for players fans and management.
[Post edited 20 Dec 2018 1:31]

This is not the time for bickering.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024