Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Brighton v Cardiff 18:01 - Apr 14 with 738 viewsOccasional_Showers

What do you want to happen?

Brighton win and that’s that, Cardiff win and it puts Brighton in the shit but also puts us a little bit at risk.

Brighton v Cardiff on 18:19 - Apr 14 with 709 viewsgreen

Although I would prefer Cardiff to go down, it would be more interesting if Cardiff beat them.

Brighton v Cardiff on 20:11 - Apr 14 with 618 viewsthis_charming_man

I don’t particularly like Cardiff but they’ve had some terrible luck This season. Poor decision v Chelsea, should have had at least one penalty yesterday, best player gets season ending injury, new signing dies ffs, it’s like a series of dream team.

Brighton look dreadful though, if Cardiff can get a win I think they’ll pull it off at Brighton’s expense, any other result and Cardiff are as good as down.

Official club mongboard liaison officer
Poll: Would you welcome a gambling firm as short sponsor?

Brighton v Cardiff on 20:28 - Apr 14 with 589 viewsBuggalugs

Brighton v Cardiff on 20:11 - Apr 14 by this_charming_man

I don’t particularly like Cardiff but they’ve had some terrible luck This season. Poor decision v Chelsea, should have had at least one penalty yesterday, best player gets season ending injury, new signing dies ffs, it’s like a series of dream team.

Brighton look dreadful though, if Cardiff can get a win I think they’ll pull it off at Brighton’s expense, any other result and Cardiff are as good as down.

Be sad to see either of them go as both are decent away days, as are Fulham and Huddersfield. With Norwich looking certs to take one of their places, next seasons trips are already looking a down-grade.

Poll: Who is the most in-the-know on SFC’s transfer activity?

Brighton v Cardiff on 20:31 - Apr 14 with 582 viewsOccasional_Showers

Brighton v Cardiff on 20:28 - Apr 14 by Buggalugs

Be sad to see either of them go as both are decent away days, as are Fulham and Huddersfield. With Norwich looking certs to take one of their places, next seasons trips are already looking a down-grade.

Norwich is a decent trip, and if Leeds go up that’s another good fixture both at home and away. Cardiff was a good trip when they played at Ninian Park but it’s lost it’s edge since they moved.
Brighton v Cardiff on 21:03 - Apr 14 with 542 viewsBuggalugs

Brighton v Cardiff on 20:31 - Apr 14 by Occasional_Showers

Norwich is a decent trip, and if Leeds go up that’s another good fixture both at home and away. Cardiff was a good trip when they played at Ninian Park but it’s lost it’s edge since they moved.

..but as you don’t go to games, it’s neither here nor there for you.

Poll: Who is the most in-the-know on SFC’s transfer activity?

Brighton v Cardiff on 21:09 - Apr 14 with 532 viewsgentlekenneth

Brighton v Cardiff on 21:03 - Apr 14 by Buggalugs

..but as you don’t go to games, it’s neither here nor there for you.

I never thought I’d say this, but I’d prefer Dune to talk about politics. Him talking about football is like pear on a pizza or a horse walking on two legs - just WRONG.
Brighton v Cardiff on 21:12 - Apr 14 with 525 viewsOccasional_Showers

Brighton v Cardiff on 21:09 - Apr 14 by gentlekenneth

I never thought I’d say this, but I’d prefer Dune to talk about politics. Him talking about football is like pear on a pizza or a horse walking on two legs - just WRONG.

You’re trying too hard now gobby.

Brighton v Cardiff on 21:53 - Apr 14 with 477 viewsGennaro_Contaldo

Would prefer Brighton to go down. I can't stand the town, prefer Cardiff.

The UI; For the sophisticated gentleman
Poll: Where will Saints finish in the 2018/19 season

Login to get fewer ads

Brighton v Cardiff on 07:36 - Apr 15 with 331 viewssaintwizzler

We need a Brighton win.

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.

Brighton v Cardiff on 08:04 - Apr 15 with 298 viewsarfurdent

Joey Barton turns up to give both sides dental treatment

ICO coming

Brighton v Cardiff on 10:57 - Apr 15 with 211 viewsSaintNick

Brighton v Cardiff on 08:04 - Apr 15 by arfurdent

Joey Barton turns up to give both sides dental treatment

I think a draw would be the best result for us, Cardiff would still be 7 points behind us but Brighton would also still be 2 points adrift, I dont think a draw would keep Cardiff up, but it would give us a better chance of staying ahead of Brighton

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Brighton v Cardiff on 12:02 - Apr 15 with 187 viewsfreq1

Brighton v Cardiff on 07:36 - Apr 15 by saintwizzler

We need a Brighton win.

Yep I think you're right. It'll put all the uncertainty to bed. Brighton will take up one of the relegation spots next season.

Poll: Sundays match v spurs.. Would you rather.....

Brighton v Cardiff on 12:06 - Apr 15 with 182 viewsChesham_Saint

Brighton v Cardiff on 20:31 - Apr 14 by Occasional_Showers

Norwich might be ok when you get there but it’s a bloody tedious drove once you get beyond Ipswich.

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2019