Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Horrible Liverpool fans 18:42 - Aug 17 with 8528 viewsSaintsforeverj

Once again pockets of trouble all around the ground because of taunting Liverpool idiots in the home end. Next to me and my family were 6 of them who cheered the first goal in our faces. They got so much stick that they didn't cheer the second. The usual in your face flairs.

Outside the coaches a young boy was receiving medical treatment due to being hit. They were all goading and taking the p. Even the fans getting on their coach from Dorset. Obvious problems again in Itchen North and other areas of the ground. Horrible fans and can't stand the club.
[Post edited 17 Aug 18:45]
Horrible Liverpool fans on 17:50 - Aug 20 with 723 viewsericofarabia

Horrible Liverpool fans on 17:05 - Aug 20 by Saintsforeverj

5 years ago at St Mary's. Some things never change. Always trouble when we play them.
[Post edited 20 Aug 17:06]

No disrespect mush ... but i think you've made your point now .... and I think virtually all of us agree with your sentiments - there are many of them who are a right bunch of scummy ar$eholes. I hate everything about LFC, but enough is enough please. You are coming across just a tad needy now.
If you think that last clip enforces your point that violence occurs every time they are here, you most certainly would have freaked out at what went on week in week out at just about every ground in the country back in the late 60's through to mid 80's!!
Horrible Liverpool fans on 17:58 - Aug 20 with 713 viewsSaintsforeverj

Horrible Liverpool fans on 17:50 - Aug 20 by ericofarabia

No disrespect mush ... but i think you've made your point now .... and I think virtually all of us agree with your sentiments - there are many of them who are a right bunch of scummy ar$eholes. I hate everything about LFC, but enough is enough please. You are coming across just a tad needy now.
If you think that last clip enforces your point that violence occurs every time they are here, you most certainly would have freaked out at what went on week in week out at just about every ground in the country back in the late 60's through to mid 80's!!

Yeah sure. I have a couple of days off so have time to reply. My children and family were very upset with the trouble we put up with Saturday. It happened the last time we played Liverpool. A certain one or two on here or maybe one person who keeps arguing it's the same with every club. It's not, so I have argued back. But I take your point, that's fine. And this thread has reached over 100 replies - Ha.
[Post edited 20 Aug 18:00]
Horrible Liverpool fans on 18:12 - Aug 20 with 686 viewsChesham_Saint

Horrible Liverpool fans on 16:21 - Aug 20 by Saintsforeverj

But a child WAS hurt Saturday from the same fans who were throwing the missiles at the coach. Nobody is saying that other clubs don't have their violent fans too, just that Liverpool are one of the worst culprits. Denying this Nick and equating Liverpool to Saints, Bournemouth, Brighton, Huddersfield, Norwich is utter lies. Liverpool have far more trouble at games then any of the the clubs mentioned. Norwich fans, for example sake, will come to St Mary's and I bet they don't throw canisters, get in the home end and hurt a child. I would put my house on it.

And for that matter, I don't remember, any trouble, when we played Chelsea, West Ham, Manchester United, Man City or Spurs last year either and they are clubs who I would also say have a selection of horrible fans. What does that make Liverpool, whose fans did get in the home end and did throw a canister??
[Post edited 20 Aug 16:28]

Non-scouse Trouble? A couple of relatively recent examples for you foreverj.

League Cup final v the team from Salford. Walking to Wembley a mob of their fans baying in the faces and pushing a small group of OAP Saints fans, screaming "united, united!" in their faces.

West ham away - a Saints fan having a bottle lobbed at him followed by a smack in the face as he hade the temerity to "look" at the thrower.

I'm sure others on here could cite other teams as well. The fact is we mostly agree Liverpool fans seem to have become arsewipes so why carry on making the same point?

I might also ask was it responsible to take a young kid in the section next to the away fans which is renowned for baiting the opposition? Especially when there's a big family section. I wouldn't deliberately put my child that close to a mob of the great northern unwashed that's for sure.

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

You wouldn't let it lie on 18:20 - Aug 20 with 678 viewsdirk_doone

Poll: Would you like a home 'kop' at St. Mary's directly behind one of the goals?

Horrible Liverpool fans on 18:29 - Aug 20 with 666 viewsthis_charming_man

Horrible Liverpool fans on 13:20 - Aug 20 by SaintNick

I think I have proved that it is not just Liverpool fans that cause trouble, all I have sought to prove here is that Liverpool have been no better or worse than most other clubs, yet you dont want to see that. Im just sticking up for a balanced look at things.

The argument on this thread is not about Liverpool as a football club tapping up our players etc, it is about the fans, but you are trying to turn things in a different direction whenever I bring up some reasoned debate.

I dont represent any fans Saints liverpool or otherwise, I just give my own opinion

"I dont represent any fans Saints liverpool or otherwise, I just give my own opinion"

I thought you spoke for us all??

TUIs only reliable source of ITk news. #bewareoffalseprophets
Poll: What should areasix do with his crystal ball?

Horrible Liverpool fans on 18:34 - Aug 20 with 654 viewsSaintsforeverj

Horrible Liverpool fans on 18:12 - Aug 20 by Chesham_Saint

Non-scouse Trouble? A couple of relatively recent examples for you foreverj.

League Cup final v the team from Salford. Walking to Wembley a mob of their fans baying in the faces and pushing a small group of OAP Saints fans, screaming "united, united!" in their faces.

West ham away - a Saints fan having a bottle lobbed at him followed by a smack in the face as he hade the temerity to "look" at the thrower.

I'm sure others on here could cite other teams as well. The fact is we mostly agree Liverpool fans seem to have become arsewipes so why carry on making the same point?

I might also ask was it responsible to take a young kid in the section next to the away fans which is renowned for baiting the opposition? Especially when there's a big family section. I wouldn't deliberately put my child that close to a mob of the great northern unwashed that's for sure.

I certainly won't have my children near that lot, that's for sure. Although it is difficult When they get in the home end and celebrate next to you, causing a problem. When we play Norwich etc I am not worried at all.
Horrible Liverpool fans on 19:16 - Aug 20 with 605 viewsBlue

Horrible Liverpool fans on 16:11 - Aug 20 by SaintNick

Do you know I dont really care, no one was hurt on the coach, i put it in perspective, a few idiots throw a few things at the coach, for the so called hundreds of missiles thrown at it there was little damage done

You are right I dont know much about it and for good reason and i certainly dont spend my time on other teams websites running down other teams either, I have better things to do.

In my years of following football I have seen plenty of violence, I dont condone it but I dont adopt a holier than thou attitude about it either, Saints have had their fair share of hooligans over the years, so have Manchester city and most other clubs

So after all your bullsh1tting and false defence that nothing really happened, your stance is to put your fingers in your ears and shout LALALALALALALA? How very adult of you.

After being proven wrong, you then try and deflect, by saying all clubs have hoolies, which nobody has ever said isn't the case, it's pathetic. It wasn't so-called hundreds, it WAS hundreds.

As for the little snide attempted dig at me coming on here, grow the fk up you big baby.

Still stood in the Kippax

Horrible Liverpool fans on 20:01 - Aug 20 with 563 viewsHappy_Jack

Horrible Liverpool fans on 19:16 - Aug 20 by Blue

So after all your bullsh1tting and false defence that nothing really happened, your stance is to put your fingers in your ears and shout LALALALALALALA? How very adult of you.

After being proven wrong, you then try and deflect, by saying all clubs have hoolies, which nobody has ever said isn't the case, it's pathetic. It wasn't so-called hundreds, it WAS hundreds.

As for the little snide attempted dig at me coming on here, grow the fk up you big baby.

I can't believe the stick Nick just getting on this thread. Just go to the features tab and look in the TUI members pics. There he is pictured next to the statue of the man revered and loved by fans for his many years of loyal service to the club. A man whose name is synomenous with respect to the adoring fan base. A statue we must all surely recognize

Millbrook Furnishing shop floor level banter
Poll: Who on this forum has the most impressive contact list on their phone?

Login to get fewer ads

Horrible Liverpool fans on 20:21 - Aug 20 with 537 viewsChesham_Saint

Horrible Liverpool fans on 20:01 - Aug 20 by Happy_Jack

I can't believe the stick Nick just getting on this thread. Just go to the features tab and look in the TUI members pics. There he is pictured next to the statue of the man revered and loved by fans for his many years of loyal service to the club. A man whose name is synomenous with respect to the adoring fan base. A statue we must all surely recognize

Never mind Nick, whatever happened to Tijuana Tim, FFS?

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Horrible Liverpool fans on 20:36 - Aug 20 with 507 viewsBlue

What's a Ted Bates statue doing in L4?

That actually genuinely made me laugh, cheers!

Still stood in the Kippax

Horrible Liverpool fans on 20:56 - Aug 20 with 486 viewsthis_charming_man

TUIs only reliable source of ITk news. #bewareoffalseprophets
Poll: What should areasix do with his crystal ball?

Horrible Liverpool fans on 22:22 - Aug 20 with 418 viewsGennaro_Contaldo

Horrible Liverpool fans on 20:21 - Aug 20 by Chesham_Saint

Never mind Nick, whatever happened to Tijuana Tim, FFS?

Tim is doing well, it's a shame he doesn't post here anymore though.

The UI; For the sophisticated gentleman
Poll: Where will Saints finish in the 2018/19 season

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2019