Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Labour are a REMAIN party *official* 09:30 - Sep 15 with 2549 viewsOccasional_Showers

Tom Watson says so, Sadiq Khan also says so.

Well that’s that finally settled then.

Poll: Greta Thunberg? Your view

Labour are a REMAIN party *official* on 14:02 - Sep 20 with 259 viewsMessysaints

Labour are a REMAIN party *official* on 11:42 - Sep 20 by DorsetIan

You are arguing against things I haven't said.

Have I said that WW2 ended because of the EU? No.

Have a said that there has been no unrest in Europe? No.

I have said that it has CONTRIBUTED to keeping its members from fighting each other, which you seem to now be agreeing with.

Many Brexit supporters can't even agree with that. It is those people that I take issue with.

And even just keeping the peace between the UK, Germany and France is a fantastic thing on its own.

Only out of bribery, not through fear of losing.... The billions some country get is more than enough to be peacefull, th e current peace keeping of Kosovo and serbia is done by nato, even though both countrys are at war and both are apart of the EU, so as you see, even if apart of EU it still dont stop wars, cause if a country wants to go to war it will. Dont matter what the EU says about it, the point is that the majority of the EU defensive is done by the US and Nato, the EU does very little to defend its boarders and depends on nato and the US help with every thing. Also the fact that most of the countrys likely to go to war are also the highest recievers of EU funding too, with luxenburg the biggest EU sponger ( not that they are likely to go to war but the fact the luxenburg pm was trying to show up the UK) maybe his EU funded propt up country should hang its self in shame. We are better out of it.
Labour are a REMAIN party *official* on 14:15 - Sep 20 with 248 viewsDorsetIan

Labour are a REMAIN party *official* on 14:02 - Sep 20 by Messysaints

Only out of bribery, not through fear of losing.... The billions some country get is more than enough to be peacefull, th e current peace keeping of Kosovo and serbia is done by nato, even though both countrys are at war and both are apart of the EU, so as you see, even if apart of EU it still dont stop wars, cause if a country wants to go to war it will. Dont matter what the EU says about it, the point is that the majority of the EU defensive is done by the US and Nato, the EU does very little to defend its boarders and depends on nato and the US help with every thing. Also the fact that most of the countrys likely to go to war are also the highest recievers of EU funding too, with luxenburg the biggest EU sponger ( not that they are likely to go to war but the fact the luxenburg pm was trying to show up the UK) maybe his EU funded propt up country should hang its self in shame. We are better out of it.

Serbia and Kosovo are not members of the EU.

Luxembourg is a net contributor. Not by much, but it still puts in more than it gets out.
Labour are a REMAIN party *official* on 14:57 - Sep 20 with 237 viewsgrumpy

Labour are a REMAIN party *official* on 14:02 - Sep 20 by Messysaints

'Countries'
Labour are a REMAIN party *official* on 16:28 - Sep 20 with 217 viewsMessysaints

Labour are a REMAIN party *official* on 14:15 - Sep 20 by DorsetIan

Serbia and Kosovo are not members of the EU.

Luxembourg is a net contributor. Not by much, but it still puts in more than it gets out.

Serbia only cause they r at war with Kosovo, if they stop fighting with Kosovo they will be allowed to join as they finished negotiations in 2014? Some thing like that any way, Kosovo are not only cause they are in early states of negotiations ( only gaining independance in 2008 i believe), and also cause of the war with serbia, oh n luxenburg according to this BBC Article are not net contributers www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/uk-politics-48256318. But again, you think the EU will kick say france out if it went to war with any 1 in the eu? What about germany? UK? Dont think they would get involved apart from a statement of deep concern... So how am i doing on proving my point? Now if we throw nato into it, then we have a reason not to go to war, what about the US? Yep same. So as i said, the EU on its own cant do nothing but to its tiny members or to people waiting to join, the US and Nato are the real peacekeepers. No one is borhered about the eu lol... Just some of its members
Labour are a REMAIN party *official* on 17:08 - Sep 20 with 206 views1885_SFC

Labour are a REMAIN party *official* on 11:24 - Sep 20 by DorsetIan

The UK contributes about 10% of the EU's Budget but, of course, very little of that is spent on defence.

Where are you getting 25% from? Are you lumping in what we contribute to NATO because we are not leaving NATO.

The UK has the largest defence budget of ALL EU member states and it alone accounts for about 25% of defence equipment-procurement spending among them.

Love life. Love music.

Labour are a REMAIN party *official* on 17:20 - Sep 20 with 201 viewsgrumpy

Labour are a REMAIN party *official* on 17:08 - Sep 20 by 1885_SFC

The UK has the largest defence budget of ALL EU member states and it alone accounts for about 25% of defence equipment-procurement spending among them.

All things are negotiable from within.

Labour are a REMAIN party *official* on 09:21 - Sep 21 with 136 viewsOccasional_Showers

The far left extremist wing are trying to oust poor Tom then. I must say it’s so very sad to see all this infighting and division on the eve of an election.

Poll: Greta Thunberg? Your view

Labour are a REMAIN party *official* on 09:59 - Sep 21 with 121 viewsDorsetIan

Labour are a REMAIN party *official* on 17:08 - Sep 20 by 1885_SFC

That’s the UK‘s own defence Budget. Nothing to do with the EU. We‘ll still be spending that £ after we leave. Nothing for anyone else to have to pick up.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2019