Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
ITK battle 11:25 - Aug 20 with 498 viewsDorsetIan

The ITK battle has gone a bit quiet since the start of the season but with still a few days to go before the end of the European window, I would hope that the TUI contenders haven't yet put their feet up?

It seems to be being widely reported that Elyounoussi will be off to Turkey, but what about Carillo, Lemina and Hoedt - any takers?

And are Cedric, Boufal and Forster with us for the season now?

ITK battle on 12:09 - Aug 20 with 473 views1885_SFC

Reading off all those names above - you can see why we're a tad financially fooked. I reckon Ralph won't get his "own" squad for at least another season or two... providing he's still here.

Love life. Love music.

ITK battle on 12:29 - Aug 20 with 453 viewskingslandstand1

ITK battle on 12:09 - Aug 20 by 1885_SFC

Reading off all those names above - you can see why we're a tad financially fooked. I reckon Ralph won't get his "own" squad for at least another season or two... providing he's still here.

He's in for the long term to see his project out, just as Koeman and Pochettino was!! Think Positive!!!
ITK battle on 12:41 - Aug 20 with 444 views1885_SFC

ITK battle on 12:29 - Aug 20 by kingslandstand1

He's in for the long term to see his project out, just as Koeman and Pochettino was!! Think Positive!!!

This season is a bit strange to be honest. I'm not sure why - but I'm finding it hard to get into the swing of things as regards the season being underway. Definitely a lack of enthusiasm on my behalf.

Love life. Love music.

ITK battle on 13:33 - Aug 20 with 416 viewsTimSaint

Latest from BBC Gossip concerning Lemina.

Monaco are targeting out-of-favour Chelsea midfielder Tiemoue Bakayoko, 25, and Southampton's Gabon international midfielder Mario Lemina, 25, before the end of the European transfer deadline.

Not sure on the Goalkeeper situation.

FF was on the bench v Liverpool
To be honest I expected McCarthy
Doubt we will off load either this window

Hopefully we will move on or loan Elyounoussi, Carillo, Lemina and even Hoedt ?

TimSaint

ITK battle on 14:10 - Aug 20 with 392 viewsRon11

ITK battle on 13:33 - Aug 20 by TimSaint

Monaco are targeting out-of-favour Chelsea midfielder Tiemoue Bakayoko, 25, and Southampton's Gabon international midfielder Mario Lemina, 25, before the end of the European transfer deadline.

Why would they want to 'offload' McCarthy?
He's a good keeper.
ITK battle on 14:45 - Aug 20 with 380 viewsDorsetIan

ITK battle on 12:41 - Aug 20 by 1885_SFC

This season is a bit strange to be honest. I'm not sure why - but I'm finding it hard to get into the swing of things as regards the season being underway. Definitely a lack of enthusiasm on my behalf.

I'm feeling the same. I think it's partly because we have done so little in the transfer window, partly because it's now clear that Chairman is not committed to taking the club to the 'next level', but mainly because the last two seasons have started badly followed by months of trying to stay above water and this one already sort of feels like it might be just the same.

Hope I'm wrong.

ITK battle on 14:53 - Aug 20 with 372 viewsthis_charming_man

as the proven ITK Champion of TUI you may recall that after some jealous outbursts I decided to keep my information to the circle of Bantz PM group. Those in that group have received a PM with all the latest going ons.

TUIs only reliable source of ITk news. #bewareoffalseprophets
Poll: What should areasix do with his crystal ball?

ITK battle on 15:56 - Aug 20 with 346 viewsTimSaint

ITK battle on 14:10 - Aug 20 by Ron11

Why would they want to 'offload' McCarthy?
He's a good keeper.

We have 3 decent keepers on the books and some promising youngsters.

It does not make economical sense to retain all 3, so if possible, we should be looking to sell or loan one.

If FF is the preferred choice (as he is on the bench at present), then McCarthy should be loaned out (not sold). He was rumoured to be going to Liverpool until they signed Adrian on a free.

Personally I would rather we retained McCarthy, but can't really see anyone wanting to buy, let alone loan FF.

Not sure whether FF is the preferred back up keeper, or whether he is in the shop window, or AMcC was dropped pending his possible move to Anfield, but I guess that is Ralf's call.

TimSaint

Login to get fewer ads

ITK battle on 16:19 - Aug 20 with 338 viewsDorsetIan

ITK battle on 14:53 - Aug 20 by this_charming_man

as the proven ITK Champion of TUI you may recall that after some jealous outbursts I decided to keep my information to the circle of Bantz PM group. Those in that group have received a PM with all the latest going ons.

Yes, I appreciate that, but you did also throw a few cryptic clues to the rest of us, so that you could still publicly claim your crown at the end of the process. A few ambiguous crumbs from the table is all we would hope for.

And what about your competitors, they also seem to be keeping their cards close. Do they have their own circles, do you know?
ITK battle on 16:45 - Aug 20 with 316 views1teeminants

ITK battle on 16:19 - Aug 20 by DorsetIan

Yes, I appreciate that, but you did also throw a few cryptic clues to the rest of us, so that you could still publicly claim your crown at the end of the process. A few ambiguous crumbs from the table is all we would hope for.

And what about your competitors, they also seem to be keeping their cards close. Do they have their own circles, do you know?

I’m not too keen now despite it being blatantly obvious I was the main ITK ‘er even from as far as Amercao de Pêra beach in Portugal where I exclusively brought to you news of the deal sheet. Many of my claims were just ridiculed and at times and it felt like a pack of wolves were hounding me down . I’m fed up of being bullied tbh. There are some nasty people on here.

Poll: Would you take an Fa Cup win if it meant relegation to the championship ?

ITK battle on 19:37 - Aug 20 with 246 viewsDorsetIan

ITK battle on 16:45 - Aug 20 by 1teeminants

I’m not too keen now despite it being blatantly obvious I was the main ITK ‘er even from as far as Amercao de Pêra beach in Portugal where I exclusively brought to you news of the deal sheet. Many of my claims were just ridiculed and at times and it felt like a pack of wolves were hounding me down . I’m fed up of being bullied tbh. There are some nasty people on here.

I am very sorry to hear that, but please don't late the haters grind you down.

I really don't care who is king of ITK as all information gratefully received - especially at this time when we are desperate for signs of hope. (Can you imagine how depressing it will be if we don't shift a few and we head into January again knowing that we have to sell before we buy?).

And by any estimation an ITK post from an Algarve Beach is an excellent effort and one I think most people on here would appreciate.

What are you hearing about departures?
ITK battle on 20:43 - Aug 20 with 213 viewsinthebox

ITK battle on 19:37 - Aug 20 by DorsetIan

I really don't care who is king of ITK as all information gratefully received - especially at this time when we are desperate for signs of hope. (Can you imagine how depressing it will be if we don't shift a few and we head into January again knowing that we have to sell before we buy?).

And by any estimation an ITK post from an Algarve Beach is an excellent effort and one I think most people on here would appreciate.

Charming's source has been outed, dragged in font of Ross and given a dam good spank for letting out such confidential info
ITK battle on 21:03 - Aug 20 with 200 views1teeminants

ITK battle on 19:37 - Aug 20 by DorsetIan

Between you and me I’m hearing Carillo move is proving difficult because he’s on 80 k a week !!!can you believe that !!

Lemina May be off for 15 million and Elynouusi to Besiktas probably loan .

.........I think something is happening .

Poll: Would you take an Fa Cup win if it meant relegation to the championship ?

ITK battle on 21:16 - Aug 20 with 186 viewsPatfromPoole

ITK battle on 13:33 - Aug 20 by TimSaint

After the fiasco of the Carillo stitch-up, the very least Monaco could do is take Elyounuseless and Hoedt off our hands. And have Carillo back as well.
ITK battle on 21:57 - Aug 20 with 153 viewsDorsetIan

ITK battle on 21:03 - Aug 20 by 1teeminants

Between you and me I’m hearing Carillo move is proving difficult because he’s on 80 k a week !!!can you believe that !!

Lemina May be off for 15 million and Elynouusi to Besiktas probably loan .

.........I think something is happening .

I suppose that's what you pay when you make a panic buy to try to save your managerial skin.

What's the deal for Saints now? 52 x 2 x 80K = £8 million if he stays. We should agree to pay him £4m of whatever we get for him (on the assumption that presumably he can attract £40K a week elsewhere) and then sell him for whatever we can get. Might even cover the £4m!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2019