Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hasssnhuttl has lost the dressing room 23:35 - Oct 26 with 1294 viewsthis_charming_man

So the rumour goes. So did Puel, so did Pellegrino, so did Hughes. 4 managers have come 3 gone all of them have upset the snivelling little Saps that pose as professional footballers. Surely 4 different Managers, albeit of varying standards can’t be wrong as a lot of the players haven’t changed,

Will Watson, Davis etc back the boss or their mates?

Verdict - the players are a bunch of coonts and so are you if you back them.

TUIs only reliable source of ITk news. #bewareoffalseprophets
Poll: who is the worst owner in the Premier league

Hasssnhuttl has lost the dressing room on 00:08 - Oct 27 with 1244 viewsSaintsforeverj

Totally agree. Just watched MOTD and seen Valery standing there, not moving, passing the ball to Leicester players and not any tackling looking smug and couldn't give a sh@t. He was clearly upset, probably something to do with being dropped a few weeks back so now he is sulking. The rest were just as bad. A total embarrassment. Yes this team is full of highly paid, weak idiots. They have managed to force out 4 managers like you say.

We should be singing you're not fit to wear the shirts.
[Post edited 27 Oct 2019 0:10]

Poll: Who will you vote for?

Hasssnhuttl has lost the dressing room on 06:08 - Oct 27 with 1092 viewsOccasional_Showers

Our players are a reflection of todays spoilt brat generation. The days of them being role models are long gone.

Poll: Greta Thunberg? Your view

Hasssnhuttl has lost the dressing room on 07:40 - Oct 27 with 1019 viewscocklebreath

Ward prowse earns 4 times as much as Matty ever did😞

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Hasssnhuttl has lost the dressing room on 12:51 - Oct 27 with 838 viewskingslandstand1

Hasssnhuttl has lost the dressing room on 00:08 - Oct 27 by Saintsforeverj

Totally agree. Just watched MOTD and seen Valery standing there, not moving, passing the ball to Leicester players and not any tackling looking smug and couldn't give a sh@t. He was clearly upset, probably something to do with being dropped a few weeks back so now he is sulking. The rest were just as bad. A total embarrassment. Yes this team is full of highly paid, weak idiots. They have managed to force out 4 managers like you say.

We should be singing you're not fit to wear the shirts.
[Post edited 27 Oct 2019 0:10]

Sorry, S4J but do you honestly think "We should be singing you're not fit to wear the shirts" is going to help anything!
And regarding Valery, you are totally right about his performance but was not sulking. He just needed a kick up the arris and maybe the captain on the pitch should have had a word with him? But wasn't the only one who made schoolboy errors that night!
Looking at your post timing, I'm hoping you've had a beer or 3 :-)
And although I can see a bit of where TCM is coming from,well he is the top ITK'r on here, I think he may just be winding some up and looking for a reaction
Hasssnhuttl has lost the dressing room on 15:01 - Oct 27 with 726 viewsSaintsforeverj

Hasssnhuttl has lost the dressing room on 12:51 - Oct 27 by kingslandstand1

Sorry, S4J but do you honestly think "We should be singing you're not fit to wear the shirts" is going to help anything!
And regarding Valery, you are totally right about his performance but was not sulking. He just needed a kick up the arris and maybe the captain on the pitch should have had a word with him? But wasn't the only one who made schoolboy errors that night!
Looking at your post timing, I'm hoping you've had a beer or 3 :-)
And although I can see a bit of where TCM is coming from,well he is the top ITK'r on here, I think he may just be winding some up and looking for a reaction

Do you think they are fit to wear the shirts after a 9-0 defeat? (A record home defeat in all 4 divisions, caused by players downing tools on 60k a week). Players have made schoolboy errors for the last 10 home matches. The answer - have you not had enough of it?? Should they not try a bit harder?

I don't think anybody can wind us up more than seeing our team be beaten in an all time record defeat.

If you downed tools at work, would you expect your customers ./ manager to be nice?

West Ham fans protested in the ground. The team then vastly improved - explain that.
Maybe the players need a a bit of a wake up call.
[Post edited 27 Oct 2019 15:03]

Hasssnhuttl has lost the dressing room on 15:04 - Oct 27 with 715 viewsI_would

Tell him where it is then, just past Frankfurt.

Poll: How many players should RH play at the back on Saturday?

Hasssnhuttl has lost the dressing room on 15:56 - Oct 27 with 653 viewskingslandstand1

Hasssnhuttl has lost the dressing room on 15:01 - Oct 27 by Saintsforeverj

Do you think they are fit to wear the shirts after a 9-0 defeat? (A record home defeat in all 4 divisions, caused by players downing tools on 60k a week). Players have made schoolboy errors for the last 10 home matches. The answer - have you not had enough of it?? Should they not try a bit harder?

I don't think anybody can wind us up more than seeing our team be beaten in an all time record defeat.

If you downed tools at work, would you expect your customers ./ manager to be nice?

West Ham fans protested in the ground. The team then vastly improved - explain that.
Maybe the players need a a bit of a wake up call.
[Post edited 27 Oct 2019 15:03]

The fact that the stadium was virtually empty (I would guess, I went after the 7th, not sure if you were there or stayed til the end if you were) at 90 minutes should be enough to let the players know how the fans feel.
I actually feel bad about that and almost felt guilty as they needed support, but at the time I didn't feel the players deserved it. What I'm saying is that while I will moan and swear when at the stadium at the players (and go very depressive after a game like that, ask my missus!), I would never boo or chant or sing derogatory songs as I don't believe that does any good and will only make matters worse
Haven't a clue how old you are or how long you've been following Saints but I've been going for nye on 50 years and seen a lot of cr@p and extreme low times, but also some bl00dy good and exciting times
It's what happens when you follow Saints and why I felt as I did when leaving half hour or more before the end

Hasssnhuttl has lost the dressing room on 16:00 - Oct 27 with 649 viewsarfurdent

players do not care, they still get paid. Then when the contract ends they will move on

white Fiat driver wanted for Paris tours, discount for Yanks

Login to get fewer ads

Hasssnhuttl has lost the dressing room on 16:02 - Oct 27 with 644 viewskingslandstand1

Hasssnhuttl has lost the dressing room on 16:00 - Oct 27 by arfurdent

players do not care, they still get paid. Then when the contract ends they will move on

But supporters don't
Hasssnhuttl has lost the dressing room on 16:26 - Oct 27 with 608 viewsSaintsforeverj

Hasssnhuttl has lost the dressing room on 15:56 - Oct 27 by kingslandstand1

The fact that the stadium was virtually empty (I would guess, I went after the 7th, not sure if you were there or stayed til the end if you were) at 90 minutes should be enough to let the players know how the fans feel.
I actually feel bad about that and almost felt guilty as they needed support, but at the time I didn't feel the players deserved it. What I'm saying is that while I will moan and swear when at the stadium at the players (and go very depressive after a game like that, ask my missus!), I would never boo or chant or sing derogatory songs as I don't believe that does any good and will only make matters worse
Haven't a clue how old you are or how long you've been following Saints but I've been going for nye on 50 years and seen a lot of cr@p and extreme low times, but also some bl00dy good and exciting times
It's what happens when you follow Saints and why I felt as I did when leaving half hour or more before the end

I was a child during the Branfoot years. I was about 8 and remember the fans protesting. It worked a treat. We ended up with Alan Ball. The protesting improved things for the better and probably forced the board into a decision. Who says it doesn't do any good to sing derogatory songs?

I also remember players like Benali, Dodd, Le Tissier, Monkou to name just a few. We didn't mind losing so much because they gave their all and cared about the club. Don't feel guilty about leaving when overpaid players (some of them will have exactly the same attitude as Van Dyke guaranteed). Remember when VD downed tools in games and acted like a spoilt brat? The same player who you were probably clapping and cheering a few weeks before, because you think that is what makes a good supporter? Players wanting to be elsewhere. I wouldn't be so naive as to think that Valery (yes along with others) wasn't sulking. Remember he was dropped for about 6 weeks. I wonder why that was?? Maybe he is a sulker, spoilt brat?

I was there until the end Friday. I like to see everything warts and all. I certainly didn't clap them off though. But I seriously think some of us Saints fans are a bit, call it naive or far too forgiving of players like VD who are taking the p out of me and you. Don't feel guilty for leaving. You are the customer and getting a terrible service. If you have supported the Saints for 50 years, you have never seen Saints beaten 9-0 at home. This is a team who earn far more than the hard working players mentioned above. I'm sorry but we could be in league 2 and kept the score down with a bit of effort. Call out the players for the disgrace that they are. Why shouldn't we sing how upset we are. They are grown men on a lot of money.
[Post edited 27 Oct 2019 16:29]

Hasssnhuttl has lost the dressing room on 16:39 - Oct 27 with 568 viewsRipleys_revenge

Fair play to those that went and stayed to the end. If true that Ralph has lost the dressing room I suppose we will find out over the next few games.

I expect us to put up a semi decent 'fight' against City next week which means losing 3-0 and being told afterwards that the boys showed they have a bit of pride, but in reality we'll have got stuffed by City's second team who will have barely broken sweat in dispatching us easily. Then the league game against City, we'll lose 5-0 quit comfortably.

I then expect us to draw 1-1 with Everton and we'll hear from Hojberg and JWP about how much desire the boys showed, how they really care about the club, this creditable draw against Everton shows it etc etc. Same old b@llocks. No faith in this team at all, can't remember a less likeable bunch of players.

My feeling is keep the faith with Ralph and truly back him. Let's be honest he has stuck around while every other part of the club has been slowly gutted in front of his eyes. Unless we spend big in January (which we won't) we are stuck this season, and I think long term that may not be the worst thing. Relegation and the league one days eventually helped us cut the poison out of out beloved club and up to 2nd in the premier league. The same thing will happen again at some point, it just question of when. This is the football cycle and to be honest I wouldn't mind if it happened right now if it meant 95% of the frauds pretending to be football players f@cked off from Southampton Football Club permanently.
Hasssnhuttl has lost the dressing room on 16:40 - Oct 27 with 566 viewsarfurdent

Hasssnhuttl has lost the dressing room on 16:02 - Oct 27 by kingslandstand1

But supporters don't

that is so very true, just proves the point that Premiership football is just a commercial exercise with the focus on profit margin like any other business

Basically our much vaunted owner used the purchase of the club as a means to get funds out of China. Once that exercise is completed then....

white Fiat driver wanted for Paris tours, discount for Yanks

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2020