Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Scotland 22:05 - Sep 9 with 412 viewsSteveMoron

Can't explain why, but it makes me so happy when they lose.😂

Scotland on 23:21 - Sep 9 with 391 viewsGennaro_Contaldo

Yes, always worth a laugh.

The UI; For the sophisticated gentleman
Poll: Where will Saints finish in the 2018/19 season

Scotland on 10:27 - Sep 10 with 290 viewsSaintNick

Scotland on 23:21 - Sep 9 by Gennaro_Contaldo

Yes, always worth a laugh.

When you think of all the great players Scotland had over the years up to the mid 80's and then it suddenly just stopped, something has gone wrong up there

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Scotland on 10:47 - Sep 10 with 275 viewsUlsterBaz

Scotland on 15:50 - Sep 10 with 215 viewsChesham_Saint

Can’t help thinking the SNP have contributed to this feeling.

Sometimes I almost hope they do get independence so we can sit back and watch them royally fvck that up. I think they (the SNP) will be surprised at the backlash they can expect from the rest of the U.K. when people turn their backs on their goods and services...

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Scotland on 17:13 - Sep 10 with 196 viewsdirk_doone

Scotland on 15:50 - Sep 10 by Chesham_Saint

Sometimes I almost hope they do get independence so we can sit back and watch them royally fvck that up. I think they (the SNP) will be surprised at the backlash they can expect from the rest of the U.K. when people turn their backs on their goods and services...

Think about that last statement. For Scotland and the UK, substitute England and the EU.

Poll: Would you like a home 'kop' at St. Mary's directly behind one of the goals?

Scotland on 18:34 - Sep 10 with 155 viewsTheMoog

Scotland on 17:13 - Sep 10 by dirk_doone

Think about that last statement. For Scotland and the UK, substitute England and the EU.

Scotland share a language, currency, monarch with the UK and is geographically part of mainland UK. The UK has none of that with the EU.

Scotland’s population is about the same as Yorkshire and accounts for about 10% of the UK. If they go it alone their presence will be about 1% of the EU and they’ll be a bit part, insignificant player that has to take it up the hoop from Germany and France.

As I continue to tell my half Scottish, half Indian friend (known as Chinese Dave), he can crack on and be independent but no monarch, no currency and no Barnett formula.

Standby to standby

Scotland on 18:40 - Sep 10 with 152 viewsBlue

Love seeing these wanchors get beat, de Bruyne mashed them, great to watch!

Still stood in the Kippax

Scotland on 18:49 - Sep 10 with 144 viewsHappy_Jack

Scotland on 15:50 - Sep 10 by Chesham_Saint

Scotland will never become an independent country. They can't ever get out of the group.

Millbrook Furnishing shop floor level banter
Poll: Who on this forum has the most impressive contact list on their phone?

Login to get fewer ads

Scotland on 18:52 - Sep 10 with 141 viewsTheMoog

Scotland on 18:49 - Sep 10 by Happy_Jack

Scotland will never become an independent country. They can't ever get out of the group.

Chinese Dave will be hearing of this.

Standby to standby

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2019