Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
10 AM this morning... PREMIER LEAGUE DAILY Sky Sports 09:17 - Mar 13 with 831 viewspatred

all about the Saints

doing the same thing only results in the same thing
Poll: who will go if Maddison comes in ?

10 AM this morning... PREMIER LEAGUE DAILY Sky Sports on 09:24 - Mar 13 with 816 views1885_SFC

http://sports4u.info/channels/sky-sports-news-live-streaming-free/

Love life. Love music.

10 AM this morning... PREMIER LEAGUE DAILY Sky Sports on 09:26 - Mar 13 with 810 viewssaintwizzler

Got it playing on my phone.
Alan ‘bunged up’ Smith talks the talk.

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.

10 AM this morning... PREMIER LEAGUE DAILY Sky Sports on 09:56 - Mar 13 with 751 viewsarfurdent

but it is only 09.56am?

white Fiat driver wanted for Paris tours, discount for Yanks

10 AM this morning... PREMIER LEAGUE DAILY Sky Sports on 09:59 - Mar 13 with 743 views1885_SFC

Just shown the squad arriving at Staplewood for training this morning. It's on next...

Love life. Love music.

10 AM this morning... PREMIER LEAGUE DAILY Sky Sports on 10:09 - Mar 13 with 721 viewsBuggalugs

10 AM this morning... PREMIER LEAGUE DAILY Sky Sports on 09:24 - Mar 13 by 1885_SFC

http://sports4u.info/channels/sky-sports-news-live-streaming-free/

Thought I'd give this a watch, so clicked on your link, only to find all this splurge about downloading VPN's.

As Nick has said we're not allowed to do this, I promptly closed all the pop-ups and can only hope I haven't unnecessarily incriminated myself.

I then remembered I had SkyGo, but surprise surprise, it's all about Man City anyway ffs.....
[Post edited 13 Mar 2018 10:09]

Poll: Who is the most in-the-know on SFC’s transfer activity?

10 AM this morning... PREMIER LEAGUE DAILY Sky Sports on 10:21 - Mar 13 with 688 viewssaintwizzler

There’s was about 5 mins of Smudger talking shît. He was surprised we sacked Clueless Claude when we finished 7th last year.
You’d of thought he may of had some notes in front of him to get his facts right, unless he’d had a gallon of strong Czech lager in The Vine before coming on air of course.

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.

10 AM this morning... PREMIER LEAGUE DAILY Sky Sports on 10:28 - Mar 13 with 669 views1885_SFC

10 AM this morning... PREMIER LEAGUE DAILY Sky Sports on 10:09 - Mar 13 by Buggalugs

Thought I'd give this a watch, so clicked on your link, only to find all this splurge about downloading VPN's.

As Nick has said we're not allowed to do this, I promptly closed all the pop-ups and can only hope I haven't unnecessarily incriminated myself.

I then remembered I had SkyGo, but surprise surprise, it's all about Man City anyway ffs.....
[Post edited 13 Mar 2018 10:09]

Buggs ; if you're using Chrome - there's a free, really good add-on tool which stops any pop ups. Works really well for me.

Love life. Love music.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2020