Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Brendan Rodgers To Saints Rumours In Scotland 14:10 - Mar 13 with 647 viewsSaintsNews

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/southampton/news/47723/brendan-rodgers-to

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.

Brendan Rodgers To Saints Rumours In Scotland on 14:22 - Mar 13 with 597 viewssaints__fan__73

I can't see his huge ego letting him be the target for hatred from the Celtic fans that he would get for walking out on them with a few games left of the season, to join a poor PL team looking at relegation.

If we stay up and could promise him £70m to spend on players then possibly we could tempt him but as things stand now I would think it is somewhat less than not at all likely.

"Playing Devil's Advocate since 15th January 2014"
Poll: Have the events of the Summer made Nick feel closer to LFC?

Brendan Rodgers To Saints Rumours In Scotland on 14:26 - Mar 13 with 584 viewspatred

Brendan Rodgers To Saints Rumours In Scotland on 14:22 - Mar 13 by saints__fan__73

I can't see his huge ego letting him be the target for hatred from the Celtic fans that he would get for walking out on them with a few games left of the season, to join a poor PL team looking at relegation.

If we stay up and could promise him £70m to spend on players then possibly we could tempt him but as things stand now I would think it is somewhat less than not at all likely.

Christ on a bike would Celtic fans hate us

doing the same thing only results in the same thing
Poll: who will go if Maddison comes in ?

Brendan Rodgers To Saints Rumours In Scotland on 14:29 - Mar 13 with 575 viewsbigrob68

I couldn't give a monkeys chuff about Celtic or their fans, I just can't stand the thought of Brenda being our manager

Poll: Do you still have faith in Les and Ralph

Brendan Rodgers To Saints Rumours In Scotland on 14:30 - Mar 13 with 572 viewsdirk_doone

Brendan Rodgers To Saints Rumours In Scotland on 14:26 - Mar 13 by patred

Christ on a bike would Celtic fans hate us

Does that really matter? Good news if true. Not my first choice but way better than Hughes. At least with him there would be some hope.

Poll: Would you like a home 'kop' at St. Mary's directly behind one of the goals?

Brendan Rodgers To Saints Rumours In Scotland on 14:40 - Mar 13 with 540 viewsfreq1

Brendan Rodgers To Saints Rumours In Scotland on 14:30 - Mar 13 by dirk_doone

Does that really matter? Good news if true. Not my first choice but way better than Hughes. At least with him there would be some hope.

Dyche anyone?
I'd be happy with Rodgers though
It's a step up a few divisions from Celtic

Poll: Sundays match v spurs.. Would you rather.....

Brendan Rodgers To Saints Rumours In Scotland on 14:42 - Mar 13 with 533 viewsSonicBoom

Dyche or Wagner for me. Although embarrassingly neither would leave their clubs to come here right now.
Brendan Rodgers To Saints Rumours In Scotland on 14:45 - Mar 13 with 522 viewsKemp_Not_Martin

Brendan Rodgers To Saints Rumours In Scotland on 14:42 - Mar 13 by SonicBoom

Dyche or Wagner for me. Although embarrassingly neither would leave their clubs to come here right now.

I am not so sure. What has Dyche or Wagner got to look forward to? Next season both will struggle more than this season. Plus we can offer them the chance of a cup final, almost free of charge so to speak.

Poll: Quickie Poll. Tonights Outcome.

Brendan Rodgers To Saints Rumours In Scotland on 14:47 - Mar 13 with 513 viewspatred

Brendan Rodgers To Saints Rumours In Scotland on 14:42 - Mar 13 by SonicBoom

no they wouldn't, and nor would Rodgers.
We will have to recruit someone from the unemployed list, who are ready to start yesterday.

doing the same thing only results in the same thing
Poll: who will go if Maddison comes in ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2018