Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
next season 11:59 - Apr 16 with 384 viewssaint22

When the inevitable happens (although I am still holding out hope) what players will remain next season?

next season on 17:52 - Apr 16 with 344 viewsHeisenberg

Mcarthy. McQueen. Targett to return. Stephens. Yoshida. Bednerak. Reed to return. Sims. Gallagher. Hoedt.

Rest will be off.

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously'
Poll: Who should get a statue outside the old girl ?

next season on 18:11 - Apr 16 with 325 viewsLeslie_Hughes

I’ve seen a bit of the championship this season. Wolves are excellent and were much better than us in the league cup. I think they’ll do well next season. I’ve seen Cardiff a few times earlier in the season and they were awful. Fulham we beat easy in the cup. Bristol city looked good but have tailed off. Villa have been pretty consistent and have rebuilt quite well. Some of the other play off candidates aren’t very good at all. We are certain to lose a fair few. If we had better people in charge it could work out. I certainly don’t trust the current clowns.

Poll: Who is number one ITK?

next season on 18:37 - Apr 16 with 299 viewskingslandstand1

next season on 17:52 - Apr 16 by Heisenberg

Mcarthy. McQueen. Targett to return. Stephens. Yoshida. Bednerak. Reed to return. Sims. Gallagher. Hoedt.

Rest will be off.

Fook me, League 1 here we come then!
next season on 19:21 - Apr 16 with 280 viewssaint68

next season on 17:52 - Apr 16 by Heisenberg

Rest will be off.

McCarthy will be snapped up by a club with ambition, Targett will be at Fulham after being treated like shyte by our current neglectful board and who could blame him, and Sims will be sold for 11 million to help the loan repayments.

Poll: Who would you want to save this season Pellegrino or Adkins

next season on 19:42 - Apr 16 with 255 viewsHappy_Jack

They'll flog anyone and everyone they can. I shudder to think what we'll actually be left with.

Millbrook Furnishing shop floor level banter
Poll: Who on this forum has the most impressive contact list on their phone?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2018