Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
More booing 16:55 - Oct 26 with 909 viewskingslandstand1

Could be some booing in the away end at Bristol Rovers right now

More booing on 17:34 - Oct 26 with 868 viewsPatfromPoole

No roof on that terrace either; they wouldn’t have been very dry there....

More booing on 17:49 - Oct 26 with 845 viewsBicester_North

Bristol Rovers had 1 shot on target and scored 2 goals

Poll: How proud are you to see our ex players at Liverpool?

More booing on 17:50 - Oct 26 with 840 viewsIngskneeslide

Another last-minute goal conceded. They really should stop selling their best defenders otherwise they’ll be playing in the fourth tier again next season. They should play some of their future England internationals once they’ve recovered from their recent 7-0 molesting by Havant and Waterlooville
More booing on 18:10 - Oct 26 with 811 views1teeminants

More booing on 17:50 - Oct 26 by Ingskneeslide

Another last-minute goal conceded. They really should stop selling their best defenders otherwise they’ll be playing in the fourth tier again next season. They should play some of their future England internationals once they’ve recovered from their recent 7-0 molesting by Havant and Waterlooville

They’ll be fine . Their world class academy which is known throughout the world producing endless talent will see them through.

Boooooooooooooooooooooooo !!!!!!!!

Poll: Would you take an Fa Cup win if it meant relegation to the championship ?

More booing on 22:02 - Oct 26 with 700 viewsPatfromPoole

Sad, sad bastards.

Just wish there was footage of their reaction when Bristol Rovers equalised in injury-time....

More booing on 16:17 - Oct 27 with 562 viewsericofarabia

More booing on 22:02 - Oct 26 by PatfromPoole

Sad, sad bastards.

Just wish there was footage of their reaction when Bristol Rovers equalised in injury-time....

I wonder how they feel about the fact that their sad sack of $hit of a team strolled to a 4-0 in their own back yard by a team that lost 9-0 to Leicester. Such is the gulf in class between us and them ..... mind the gap, it's farking huge.
More booing on 16:55 - Oct 27 with 539 viewscocklebreath

More booing on 22:02 - Oct 26 by PatfromPoole

Sad, sad bastards.

I like that song not that version though

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

More booing on 17:57 - Oct 27 with 502 viewsdirk_doone

More booing on 16:55 - Oct 27 by cocklebreath

I like that song not that version though

Yes. it's quite nice and it makes a very pleasant change from them being miserable and booing their team.

It won't inspire their team to victory but they could audition for one of those reality TV shows like Britain's Got Talent or Strictly Come Dancing.

They are very creative. Weren't they also the first football fans to do the Baby Shark song?

https://fansonline.net/portsmouth/article.php?id=2761
[Post edited 27 Oct 18:00]

Poll: Would you like a home 'kop' at St. Mary's directly behind one of the goals?

Login to get fewer ads

More booing on 19:01 - Oct 27 with 446 viewsSpartansreturn

I hear most of you were back home by 9 Friday night. All on TV too. Never mind your speakers were still working
More booing on 19:48 - Oct 27 with 415 viewsdirk_doone

More booing on 19:01 - Oct 27 by Spartansreturn

I hear most of you were back home by 9 Friday night. All on TV too. Never mind your speakers were still working

Even those who left after 30 minutes would have struggled to get home that early as they'd have been stuck in the traffic jams caused by the roadworks, lane closures, temporary traffic lights which always seem to be on red, train cancellations and torrential rain. Yes, it truly was one of those nights.

Personally, I always stay to the bitter end, not to support the team but because, like the dad in the TV commercial who makes his daughter swim with the rubber glove on her head, I like to get my money's worth. "After I've paid that much for the tickets, you're going to stay here whether you bloody well like it or not."

Poll: Would you like a home 'kop' at St. Mary's directly behind one of the goals?

More booing on 20:05 - Oct 27 with 382 viewsgrumpy

And you lost to that shower 4-0 at home.
More booing on 21:51 - Oct 27 with 330 views1teeminants

At least we don’t constantly boo our team like you lot do spartan.
You’re getting a reputation for it . I even put a link up from your site ,fans encouraging others to boo Jackett and the players. I’ll put it up if you want.

I stayed til the 8 th goal went in ,Fock knows why, it was a weird experience to be honest and my son wanted to stay.

Poll: Would you take an Fa Cup win if it meant relegation to the championship ?

More booing on 21:52 - Oct 27 with 327 viewsthis_charming_man

More booing on 21:51 - Oct 27 by 1teeminants

At least we don’t constantly boo our team like you lot do spartan.
You’re getting a reputation for it . I even put a link up from your site ,fans encouraging others to boo Jackett and the players. I’ll put it up if you want.

I stayed til the 8 th goal went in ,Fock knows why, it was a weird experience to be honest and my son wanted to stay.

A Pompey news journalist put inan article last week

“I would hate to play for Pompey our fans turn on our players so easily”

TUIs only reliable source of ITk news. #bewareoffalseprophets
Poll: Would you rather

More booing on 14:11 - Oct 28 with 217 viewsSpartansreturn

Unfortunately its a society thing and not just in football. People to stressed and upset easily nowadays instead of just letting things go. Anyhow you have 2 away games against City next. Time for change? We have Oxford a walk in the park for us...... NOT
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2019