Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Brenda 16:13 - Nov 3 with 416 viewskingslandstand1

If we'd have gone for him when the opportunity arose would we be where we are now? Can't stand the bloke from his L'pool days but he seems to be a pretty good manager - or is he??

Brenda on 16:35 - Nov 3 with 390 viewsBicester_North

How long ago was it we could’ve gone for him? Was it ever on the cards? If he got here before we signed our recent load of dross he might have stopped the slide. But I reckon Ralph could as well. It was Pellegrino and Hughes that really did the damage.

Poll: How proud are you to see our ex players at Liverpool?

Brenda on 17:18 - Nov 3 with 360 viewskingslandstand1

Brenda on 16:35 - Nov 3 by Bicester_North

How long ago was it we could’ve gone for him? Was it ever on the cards? If he got here before we signed our recent load of dross he might have stopped the slide. But I reckon Ralph could as well. It was Pellegrino and Hughes that really did the damage.

Well he joined Leicester within a few months or so either side of when Ralph joined us so would obviously have listened to offers during the time we were looking to replace Pellegrino

I'm not at all saying Ralph wasn't the right appointment but he has been criticised on here for his tactics, substitutions and even team selections at times. But would he have done any different with the squad we have now, and more importantly, would he have had more influence in the ins and outs last summer

Brenda on 17:53 - Nov 3 with 334 viewsTripleNiemi

Is it just me, or are we not where we are because of other factors? We could have Pep or Klopp and we would be no better off imho.

Gao loves the passion...…….

Brenda on 18:33 - Nov 3 with 306 viewswashington_saint

It wouldn't matter who we had as manager. You can't make a silk purse out of a sow's ear - this group of players is as bad as any we have ever had in the top flight.

No pace, no skill and struggle to do the basics right.

Brenda on 03:05 - Nov 4 with 206 viewssledger

Every time I see his face on the touchline I want to punch it
It's just that sort of face
Brenda on 10:15 - Nov 4 with 152 viewsSonicBoom

Brenda on 18:33 - Nov 3 by washington_saint

It wouldn't matter who we had as manager. You can't make a silk purse out of a sow's ear - this group of players is as bad as any we have ever had in the top flight.

No pace, no skill and struggle to do the basics right.

Then we could and should have kept Mark Hughes?

Surely it's not unreasonable to expect a "better" manager to get a few more % out of the team. Sam would make us more defensively stable for example. I'm pretty sure Klopp or Ferguson would make the team better.
I like Ralph and really want him to succeed and stay at the club. But at the moment he does not seem capable of improving the performances by even 5%. If Hughes' team had played like Ralph's we would have been calling for his head at the very least.

Saturday was much better which does beg the questions how was Leicester so abject and how come the players can suddenly defend with their lives? At the moment there are jus more questions than answers.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2019