Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Stephens 15:18 - Aug 10 with 1024 viewsRon11

Covered in glory already.
Luckily their goal was offside

Stephens on 15:19 - Aug 10 with 1021 viewssaint22

It’s like deja vu
What is Ralph thinking ffs

Stephens on 16:01 - Aug 10 with 957 viewsCity_boy

I also wish Stephens would stop just standing with the ball inviting opponents to close him down.

He usually panics and makes a mess or gives a hospital pass.
Stephens on 16:47 - Aug 10 with 927 viewsRon11

Stephens on 16:01 - Aug 10 by City_boy

I also wish Stephens would stop just standing with the ball inviting opponents to close him down.

He usually panics and makes a mess or gives a hospital pass.

The tw*t is a waste of space.
Ask Ralph

Stephens on 17:27 - Aug 10 with 850 viewsdirk_doone

At least he was better than Vestergaard but then who isn't?

Poll: Would you like a home 'kop' at St. Mary's directly behind one of the goals?

Stephens on 18:43 - Aug 10 with 792 viewsHappy_Jack

He's utter shite. It beggars belief that he's playing in this league.

Millbrook Furnishing shop floor level banter
Poll: Who on this forum has the most impressive contact list on their phone?

Stephens on 21:11 - Aug 10 with 703 viewschasaint80

Stephens on 18:43 - Aug 10 by Happy_Jack

He's utter shite. It beggars belief that he's playing in this league.

Let's hope 20 year old Danso with 20 first team appearances to his name is the real deal otherwise we're in for another long hard season.

After 3 seasons under 4 managers how Stephens is still playing for us I'll never know
Stephens on 23:25 - Aug 10 with 617 viewsRon11

Stephens on 21:11 - Aug 10 by chasaint80

Let's hope 20 year old Danso with 20 first team appearances to his name is the real deal otherwise we're in for another long hard season.

After 3 seasons under 4 managers how Stephens is still playing for us I'll never know

Just seen the rerun on MOTD and Stephens didn't look as though he was even trying to defend for the first two goals.
Stephens on 23:33 - Aug 10 with 605 viewsDorsetIan

Stephens on 23:25 - Aug 10 by Ron11

Just seen the rerun on MOTD and Stephens didn't look as though he was even trying to defend for the first two goals.

Agree, particularly for the first one. Barnes had shot before Stephens seemed to realise that his job was to stop him.

Oh dear. Very easy to get very depressed about this result and our failure to properly address our defensive frailties in the window. But just one game, so trying to be sanguine about it. Let’s see what we can do on Saturday. Maybe the shock will do them good...
Login to get fewer ads

Stephens on 11:41 - Aug 11 with 421 viewsCity_boy

He is in the top 10 worst players to play for Saints. Staggering that he was even picked for this game.
What are the management seeing that we don't ?
Stephens on 11:51 - Aug 11 with 407 viewsNewdawn2014

Stephens on 15:19 - Aug 10 by saint22

It’s like deja vu
What is Ralph thinking ffs

yep , deja vu all over again.
Stephens on 11:52 - Aug 11 with 407 viewsdirk_doone

Stephens on 23:25 - Aug 10 by Ron11

The player who was mainly responsible for Burnley's goals was, in fact, Vestergaard. I don't understand why he escapes criticism while Stephens gets all the blame. They both need replacing but the weakest link was Vestergaard.

Poll: Would you like a home 'kop' at St. Mary's directly behind one of the goals?

Stephens on 13:02 - Aug 11 with 347 views1885_SFC

Stephens on 11:52 - Aug 11 by dirk_doone

The player who was mainly responsible for Burnley's goals was, in fact, Vestergaard. I don't understand why he escapes criticism while Stephens gets all the blame. They both need replacing but the weakest link was Vestergaard.

Stephens & Vestergaard are...

Love life. Love music.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2019