Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ok the Tories won 08:46 - Dec 14 with 1003 viewssaint22

I am coming to terms with that reality but genuinely what I can’t understand is why?

All the interviews I have seen and read with voters since have said “things can’t get any worse” “we are fed up” “we want an end to austerity” “we need to end homelessness” “ we need to restore parity in society” I have always voted labour but just couldn’t”

Do none f them realise we already have a Tory government and that’s why we are in such a state, Cameron started it all with his big society BS and the brexit vote so now everyone thinks the same government will reverse all the damage they have been doing??
Genuinely I do not get people

Ok the Tories won on 08:54 - Dec 14 with 671 viewsOccasional_Showers

You dont get it, nor do the far left, because neither you nor they would know a working class person if you tripped over one.

Momentum is a cult, it's a sect for oddballs who live a million miles from the real world.

Poll: Did you break any lockdown rules?

Ok the Tories won on 09:12 - Dec 14 with 656 viewsBicester_North

Genuinely you don’t get people Ben? Have you ever thought “people” might not be the issue? You are the type of person who invents mental internet stories about pretend kids, marathons, holidays, half hour business trips to the other side of the world. You pretend you’re a Saints fan with great tactical nous but don’t know how many players are in a football team.
You even send bellend passport photos to this board. What an absolute bullshitting halfwit you are Jamesy.

Poll: How proud are you to see our ex players at Liverpool?

Ok the Tories won on 09:16 - Dec 14 with 654 viewssaint22

Ok the Tories won on 08:54 - Dec 14 by Occasional_Showers

You dont get it, nor do the far left, because neither you nor they would know a working class person if you tripped over one.

Momentum is a cult, it's a sect for oddballs who live a million miles from the real world.

So you can’t explain it either then?

Never underestimate the power of stupid people in a large group - as someone once said
Ok the Tories won on 09:17 - Dec 14 with 646 viewsBicester_North

Ok the Tories won on 09:16 - Dec 14 by saint22

Never underestimate the power of stupid people in a large group - as someone once said

You are a lying freak who thought Scott Hiley was a centre back. You pretend you’ve got kids and invent stories about them to mongboard strangers.

Ok the Tories won on 09:18 - Dec 14 with 645 viewsOccasional_Showers

We won you lost, do you get that Benji?

Poll: Did you break any lockdown rules?

Ok the Tories won on 09:32 - Dec 14 with 623 viewssaint22

Ok the Tories won on 09:17 - Dec 14 by Bicester_North

You are a lying freak who thought Scott Hiley was a centre back. You pretend you’ve got kids and invent stories about them to mongboard strangers.

You are clueless
Ok the Tories won on 09:47 - Dec 14 with 611 viewsBicester_North

Ok the Tories won on 09:32 - Dec 14 by saint22

You are clueless

I’m right Benno

Ok the Tories won on 09:50 - Dec 14 with 605 viewsthis_charming_man

Most left wingers have no idea why because most left wingers think they can do no wrong and the world should think they way they do. Arrogant to the extreme

TUIs only reliable source of ITk news. #bewareoffalseprophets
Poll: Who hates the tories the most?

Login to get fewer ads

Ok the Tories won on 09:51 - Dec 14 with 601 viewssaint22

Ok the Tories won on 09:47 - Dec 14 by Bicester_North

I’m right Benno

How many log ins do you actually have?
Surely there can’t be that many totally imbecilic people in existence?
Oh hold on
Ok the Tories won on 09:54 - Dec 14 with 596 viewsthis_charming_man

Ok the Tories won on 09:51 - Dec 14 by saint22

Oh hold on

You been to Sweden for business? I heard you get on well with Swedish people

Ok the Tories won on 09:55 - Dec 14 with 596 viewsBicester_North

Ok the Tories won on 09:51 - Dec 14 by saint22

Oh hold on

Not only have you proved without doubt you are you a lying, thick freak, you’ve got unpleasant fascist tendencies too in denouncing anybody who disagrees with your world view. Your made up school teacher friend in Hackney would be upset with your intolerance.

Ok the Tories won on 10:13 - Dec 14 with 576 viewssaint22

Ok the Tories won on 09:54 - Dec 14 by this_charming_man

You been to Sweden for business? I heard you get on well with Swedish people

Wtf?? I travel to many places unlike the majority of this sad little nationalistic islands dwellers
As usual a genuine thread is ruined by this forums krankies
Just get lost
Ok the Tories won on 10:15 - Dec 14 with 572 viewsBicester_North

Ok the Tories won on 10:13 - Dec 14 by saint22

Wtf?? I travel to many places unlike the majority of this sad little nationalistic islands dwellers
Just get lost

A despicable, trolling, lying, intolerant character like you needs to be pulled up on his/her deceitful, shameful lack of any morals.

Ok the Tories won on 10:35 - Dec 14 with 559 viewsericofarabia

If you'd have believed everything spouted about on Social Media, The Labour Party, or rather the poor internally corrupted version that now exists, was going to walk this election .... and to be honest so they bloody well should have!!

But you know what they say 'empty vessels make the most noise'. The vast majority of normal people didn't feel the need to post their views on social media or declare their undying love for Jeremy Corbyn. It is laughable to see the outrage in local social groups in my local area Leigh, with the remaining Corbynista slagging off the vast majority who voted Tory for the 1st time ever and turned the Labour Safe Seat, which had been Labour since 1922 Tory Blue.

Ironically if Labour had elected Leigh's former MP, Andy Burnham as their leader, this election would well and truly been a cakewalk for Labour against the most inept Conservative Leadership ever ...... and I'm am traditionally a Tory!!
Ok the Tories won on 10:53 - Dec 14 with 531 viewssaint22

Ok the Tories won on 10:15 - Dec 14 by Bicester_North

A despicable, trolling, lying, intolerant character like you needs to be pulled up on his/her deceitful, shameful lack of any morals.

Taking to yourself multi logger weirdo bedsit dweller
Ok the Tories won on 10:56 - Dec 14 with 527 viewsBicester_North

Ok the Tories won on 10:53 - Dec 14 by saint22

Taking to yourself multi logger weirdo bedsit dweller

Got made up under 2 coaching this weekend or on another pretend trip? Fascist liar.

Ok the Tories won on 11:01 - Dec 14 with 521 viewsthis_charming_man

Ok the Tories won on 10:13 - Dec 14 by saint22

Just get lost

Don’t get upset Ben, I’ve been to Stockholm a few times on business, the swedes at great people to hang around with

Ok the Tories won on 11:03 - Dec 14 with 519 viewsHeisenberg

Ok the Tories won on 10:35 - Dec 14 by ericofarabia

If you'd have believed everything spouted about on Social Media, The Labour Party, or rather the poor internally corrupted version that now exists, was going to walk this election .... and to be honest so they bloody well should have!!

But you know what they say 'empty vessels make the most noise'. The vast majority of normal people didn't feel the need to post their views on social media or declare their undying love for Jeremy Corbyn. It is laughable to see the outrage in local social groups in my local area Leigh, with the remaining Corbynista slagging off the vast majority who voted Tory for the 1st time ever and turned the Labour Safe Seat, which had been Labour since 1922 Tory Blue.

Ironically if Labour had elected Leigh's former MP, Andy Burnham as their leader, this election would well and truly been a cakewalk for Labour against the most inept Conservative Leadership ever ...... and I'm am traditionally a Tory!!

Agree with that. I have been a Labour voter all my life. I voted Labour this time because we have a decent MP who is no fan of Corbyn and it was a straight race between him and the Tories. He won albeit with a slightly reduced majority. The next few months for the Labour Party are do or die. If they elect another far left momentum backed leader then it will die. If it goes for someone more electable that can reconnect with its grass roots then there is every chance Labour can win the next election. Johnson isn't that popular and with Brexit and Scotland won't have an easy time. He also has to deliver in Labours traditional Northern areas which will require massive investment in the NHS and public services.

More importantly what was Steve Hillage like ?

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously'
Poll: Who should get a statue outside the old girl ?

Ok the Tories won on 11:07 - Dec 14 with 511 viewsTheMoog

This provides a good insight to what the common man is thinking. Northfield (adjacent constituency to the one I live in) voted 62% leave and in the general election saw a 6,500 vote swing to the Tories to take the seat off the guy that had had it for 27 years. He had campaigned strongly for a second referendum for the last three years. The Brexit Party managed to pull in about 2,000 votes too.

Sorry about the accents, I’m rather immune to it now.

https://www.channel4.com/news/focus-group-can-tories-win-over-people-who-voted-l

Standby to standby

Ok the Tories won on 11:26 - Dec 14 with 495 viewskingslandstand1

Ok the Tories won on 09:50 - Dec 14 by this_charming_man

Most left wingers have no idea why because most left wingers think they can do no wrong and the world should think they way they do. Arrogant to the extreme

Ok the Tories won on 11:28 - Dec 14 with 493 viewskingslandstand1

Ok the Tories won on 10:56 - Dec 14 by Bicester_North

Got made up under 2 coaching this weekend or on another pretend trip? Fascist liar.

Tbf, he is getting the bites and attention he is seeking
Ok the Tories won (n/t) on 11:32 - Dec 14 with 485 viewsDellHero

Ok the Tories won on 11:28 - Dec 14 by kingslandstand1

Tbf, he is getting the bites and attention he is seeking

[Post edited 24 Feb 22:19]
Ok the Tories won on 11:47 - Dec 14 with 468 viewssolent_toffee

Ok the Tories won on 10:35 - Dec 14 by ericofarabia

Couldn’t agree more. I also think the fact that Andy Burnham, a real genuine decent talented politician, couldn’t stand Jeremy Corbyn would have been picked up by the Leigh public, so why would they show blind faith and vote for him.

Labour missed a massive opportunity not getting Burnham in a few years ago, the difference between him and Corbyn is day and night.

He’s also a big toffee and drinks in the same boozer as me before the game and is dead sound, so I may be a tad biased!
Ok the Tories won on 11:49 - Dec 14 with 461 viewsGasGiant

I'll give just a bit of the explanation because there are several reasons, but one is the North. WHen you say "everyone" on Twitter is complaining about Austerity here and Closures there you are really talking about a liberal left metroplitan twitteratti Islington pinky green elite who would vote for Jeremy anyway and voted for Ed Miliband before. Look to the north where thousands of disaffected working class people - the kind who don't tweet to each other or share "feelings" on Social Media - live. So imagine you are in Bolsover, faced with a snarling Labour MP who will bribe and say anything to get your vote, but won't answer the simple question of whether we'll have to endure yet another year of bickering and indecision, to someone who just says simply, let's just get move on out of here and get moving again. It's not a hard message - it's a really simple one, and they aren't massively into Climate emergencies and LBGT "ishoos" either in Bolsover at the moment.
Ok the Tories won (n/t) on 11:51 - Dec 14 with 456 viewsDellHero

Ok the Tories won on 11:47 - Dec 14 by solent_toffee

Couldn’t agree more. I also think the fact that Andy Burnham, a real genuine decent talented politician, couldn’t stand Jeremy Corbyn would have been picked up by the Leigh public, so why would they show blind faith and vote for him.

Labour missed a massive opportunity not getting Burnham in a few years ago, the difference between him and Corbyn is day and night.

He’s also a big toffee and drinks in the same boozer as me before the game and is dead sound, so I may be a tad biased!

[Post edited 24 Feb 22:20]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2020