Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Top Three Violent Custard Pie In The Face 12:27 - Aug 30 with 604 viewsRon11

On live TV of course...
Gina Miller
Corbyn
McDonnell
[Post edited 30 Aug 12:28]

Top Three Violent Custard Pie In The Face on 12:41 - Aug 30 with 592 views1885_SFC

John Major - the f@cking useless hypocritical prick.

Love life. Love music.

Top Three Violent Custard Pie In The Face on 14:00 - Aug 30 with 544 viewsSalisburySaint

Top Three Violent Custard Pie In The Face on 12:41 - Aug 30 by 1885_SFC

John Major - the f@cking useless hypocritical prick.

BoJo he looks and acts like a clown already so custard pie would finish it off a treat

Top Three Violent Custard Pie In The Face on 15:55 - Aug 30 with 521 viewsChesham_Saint

Funny in theory, and I know it’s going to sound pious, but any form of physical intImitation including flicking bogies or chucking milkshake is wrong. Verbals (unless threatening physical abuse or racism etc) I think is ok and I can’t see why calling Soubrey a fascist warranted a prison sentence...

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Top Three Violent Custard Pie In The Face on 07:28 - Aug 31 with 430 viewsRon11

Top Three Violent Custard Pie In The Face on 15:55 - Aug 30 by Chesham_Saint

Funny in theory, and I know it’s going to sound pious, but any form of physical intImitation including flicking bogies or chucking milkshake is wrong. Verbals (unless threatening physical abuse or racism etc) I think is ok and I can’t see why calling Soubrey a fascist warranted a prison sentence...

I was just recalling a TV show that flanned pompous arrogant tw*ts on a regular basis.
One notable success was a full in the face hit on Noel Edmonds while opening a window display in on of London's big department stores in full view of the cameras.
Hilarious.
Top Three Violent Custard Pie In The Face on 10:52 - Aug 31 with 394 viewsChesham_Saint

Top Three Violent Custard Pie In The Face on 07:28 - Aug 31 by Ron11

I was just recalling a TV show that flanned pompous arrogant tw*ts on a regular basis.
One notable success was a full in the face hit on Noel Edmonds while opening a window display in on of London's big department stores in full view of the cameras.
Hilarious.

You have a point there, Ron. That said, to pie someone because they’re a tvvat (which Edmonds clearly is) and pie-ing someone because of their views is a tad different. But what the fvck, it match day, I can’t stand piety ( ) so everyone’s fair game!

Top Three Violent Custard Pie In The Face on 11:12 - Aug 31 with 389 viewsRon11

Top Three Violent Custard Pie In The Face on 10:52 - Aug 31 by Chesham_Saint

You have a point there, Ron. That said, to pie someone because they’re a tvvat (which Edmonds clearly is) and pie-ing someone because of their views is a tad different. But what the fvck, it match day, I can’t stand piety ( ) so everyone’s fair game!

Enjoy, but don't get taken into custardy
Top Three Violent Custard Pie In The Face on 12:07 - Aug 31 with 368 viewsMarcus_y

Top Three Violent Custard Pie In The Face on 15:55 - Aug 30 by Chesham_Saint

I can’t see why calling Soubrey a fascist warranted a prison sentence...

Because in the UK one no longer has a freedom of speech. You can test this theory on Facebook if you are in any doubt because Facebook will delete posts they do not agree with and claim they are against community standards. I tested this recently and simply posted....

Tommy Robinson is a true patriot.

That goes against community standards. So, I then posted.....

Tommy Robinson should be beaten to a pulp in prison for being a racist.

Not removed and does not go against community standards.
Top Three Violent Custard Pie In The Face on 18:01 - Aug 31 with 319 viewsDorsetIan

Top Three Violent Custard Pie In The Face on 12:07 - Aug 31 by Marcus_y

I can’t see why calling Soubrey a fascist warranted a prison sentence...

Because in the UK one no longer has a freedom of speech. You can test this theory on Facebook if you are in any doubt because Facebook will delete posts they do not agree with and claim they are against community standards. I tested this recently and simply posted....

Tommy Robinson is a true patriot.

That goes against community standards. So, I then posted.....

Tommy Robinson should be beaten to a pulp in prison for being a racist.

Not removed and does not go against community standards.

Well that proves it then. My God, you‘re good.
Login to get fewer ads

Top Three Violent Custard Pie In The Face on 18:44 - Aug 31 with 304 viewsChesham_Saint

Top Three Violent Custard Pie In The Face on 11:12 - Aug 31 by Ron11

Enjoy, but don't get taken into custardy

No problem Ron, I not only avoided custardy And the cherry on the top was drawing with Midtable United with only ten men...

Top Three Violent Custard Pie In The Face on 19:26 - Aug 31 with 291 viewsBaltimore

Owen Jones
Gina Miller
John Major
infact.....any remoaner.
[Post edited 31 Aug 19:27]
Top Three Violent Custard Pie In The Face on 07:06 - Sep 1 with 237 viewsRon11

Top Three Violent Custard Pie In The Face on 18:44 - Aug 31 by Chesham_Saint

No problem Ron, I not only avoided custardy And the cherry on the top was drawing with Midtable United with only ten men...

I think the Cherries are actually below Saints now..
Top Three Violent Custard Pie In The Face on 07:09 - Sep 1 with 236 viewsRon11

Top Three Violent Custard Pie In The Face on 19:26 - Aug 31 by Baltimore

Owen Jones
Gina Miller
John Major
infact.....any remoaner.
[Post edited 31 Aug 19:27]

Owen Jones would be reserved for some special treatment.
When he got a kicking outside a pub recently they were of course 'far right extremists'.
Nothing to do with him not being able to keep his gob shut in a public place...

Top Three Violent Custard Pie In The Face on 22:19 - Sep 1 with 167 viewskernow

Dominic Cummings.
Bouncing , flouncing BoJo the bozo,
Dominic Cummings .
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2019